(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 490.
#2201 9 years ago

The "Ignore" button is your friend.

Ignored.pngIgnored.png
#2202 9 years ago
Quoted from sammiesguys:

Whether you're trying to be a jerk or not, you are succeeding in being one. BTW, all the answers to your previous questions about JPOP's games are already in this thread. The reason people aren't responding to you is because they think you're being a jerk.

Could you please point me to which page, out of 45, those questions are answered. Thank you my friend.

#2203 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Show of hands....who here is actually in on a MG?

You mean your fiancé ? That Magic Girl had quite a vanishing act! OHHH!!!

#2204 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'm not trying to be a jerk. Just asking...can you afford a MG?

Why do you care and how is that relevant?? You are definitely trying to be a jerk and you're doing a damn fine job of it. Aurich is pretty well respected on these boards...people like hearing his opinions whether they agree with them or not. Your opinion? I doubt you could find more than 2 people who give a shit about anything you post.

#2205 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

You mean your fiancé ? That Magic Girl had quite a vanishing act! OHHH!!!

I traded up Rare...

bd.jpgbd.jpg
#2206 9 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Why do you care and how is that relevant?? You are definitely trying to be a jerk and you're doing a damn fine job of it. Aurich is pretty well respected on these boards...people like hearing his opinions whether they agree with them or not. Your opinion? I doubt you could find more than 2 people who give a shit about anything you post.

Did you miss all of his posts stirring the pot? I simply called him out for being ultra negative and it's pointless causes even if the game did ship, he can't afford one. Am i wrong? If so, I'll apologize.

#2207 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I traded up Rare...

bd.jpg 26 KB

That's trading up? Ok. Lol.

Does your new girl know you're posting her pics on some nerdy forum for other guys to critique ? Kind of a superficial & douchey move. No one cares about who you're dating.

#2208 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I traded up Rare...

bd.jpg 26 KB

Just wait till she finds out how immature and annoying that you truely are.....

#2209 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Did you miss all of his posts stirring the pot? I simply called him out for being ultra negative and it's pointless causes even if the game did ship, he can't afford one. Am i wrong? If so, I'll apologize.

You are wrong. Aurich is the most level headed dude on the planet and is always constructive in his criticism. You don't know what's in his bank account and it's irrelevant to his assessment of the situation. "You can't afford it" is a 3rd graders logic. It's irrelevant and serves no purpose than to show your own superficiality. To you, only those with a certain bank balance can have an opinion? You really want to get into that kind of dick swinging contest around here ?

#2210 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

That's trading up? Ok. Lol.
Does your new girl know you're posting her pics on some nerdy forum for other guys to critique ? Kind of a superficial & douchey move. No one cares about who you're dating.

You see now's the part where I once again ask you to share a photo of you, who you're dating/shagging and then you do what you always do and run away.

We're talking about a pinball machine but you go and make fun of my ex-fiance. That's not cool. And my new GF is super cool and thinks it's funny that people spend all day long hitting refresh and commenting on pointless threads all day long. There really is a real world out there where you can't hide behind pinside.

#2211 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Just wait till she finds out how immature and annoying that you truely are.....

She's right next to me laughing at this. You guys really do take yourselves way too seriously. She's 10x cooler than she is hot. And hell yeah she knows I'm immature. That's what she loves about me. Heck when you date a 38 year old with an arcade in his bedroom, you're not really checking off the maturity box. Keep being mature guys. Maybe that will get MG released

#2212 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

No one cares about who you're dating.

This.

But there's no cause to bait him about his (admittedly well publicized) private life or who he has dated or is dating. There's more than enough material in just his pinball-related posts.

#2213 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

She's right next to me laughing at this. You guys really do take yourselves way too seriously.

Are you sure she is not laughing at you embarrassingly for picking a fight on a pinball forum... yet again.

#2214 9 years ago
Quoted from gprotein:

Are you sure she is not laughing at you embarrassingly for picking a fight on a pinball forum... yet again.

Nobody's fighting. This is just another day on pinside, no? We all love it. And let's face it, if any of us had something better to do at this hour, we would be doing it.

#2215 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

You see now's the part where I once again ask you to share a photo of you, who you're dating/shagging and then you do what you always do and run away.

Choosing not to engage with a lunatic is not running away. I'm not in a competition with you and I'm not going to stoop to your level of superficiality. Just as your stories and pictures about your personal life are irrelevant, so are mine. However you keep infesting Pinside with your douchebaggery, and as long as that continues I'll rag on you because it's fun...since you bring nothing to the table here, might as well use you for entertainment.

#2216 9 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Choosing not to engage with a lunatic is not running away. I'm not in a competition with you and I'm not going to stoop to your level of superficiality. Just as your stories and pictures about your personal life are irrelevant, so are mine. However you keep infesting Pinside with your douchebaggery, and as long as that continues I'll rag on you because it's fun...since you bring nothing to the table here, might as well use you for entertainment.

Well then I look forward to having lots of fun with you. But without your photo, how will I hug you at Expo?

#2217 9 years ago

I honestly don't know how you guys got baited into responding to Kaneda again. We should try to get back on topic.

Everybody who is in on MG and RAZA have had years to go visit the shop and see what's happening. If you are freaking out, you should probably take a weekend and do a road trip. Compile a list of owners and see what each of them knows, who has viewed th studio most recently and what the status is. If you have questions, establish a schedule of one person per month who is going to do a studio tour, send them a PM with your questions and have them ask them to Jpop directly and report back.

If the owners are going to accuse Jpop of being disorganized and not handling business, they should take their own advice and start getting organized themselves.

#2218 9 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I honestly don't know how you guys got baited into responding to Kaneda again. We should try to get back on topic.
Everybody who is in on MG and RAZA have had years to go visit the shop and see what's happening. If you are freaking out, you should probably take a weekend and do a road trip. Compile a list of owners and see what each of them knows, who has viewed th studio most recently and what the status is. If you have questions, establish a schedule of one person per month who is going to do a studio tour, send them a PM with your questions and have them ask them to Jpop directly and report back.
If the owners are going to accuse Jpop of being disorganized and not handling business, they should take their own advice and start getting organized themselves.

Dude...you just made me spit my water out laughing so hard. I don't know why people get so riled up by my posts. Let's get this back on track. Indeed. Did anyone go out there yesterday to see the pin? Can people who sign the NDA talk about what they saw?

#2219 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

Well then I look forward to having lots of fun with you. But without your photo, how will I hug you at Expo?

You're so lazy. I'm not gonna do your work for you.

#2220 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

And it's not like TOTAN and TOM are known for being having incredible rules. Both fun, but flawed.

Totally agree. Wcs, Tom, Totan, cv, swep1 - how many auto launchers on those games?. I believe it's cv only. Best rule set in that list?

To me an autolauncher is essential for a modern game as it opens up all sorts of code / rule possibilities. Take it away and you limit yourself unnecessarily. I know this is why a lot of proc people are retrofitting manual shooter compatible autolauncher mechs to their rewrites/customisations

#2221 9 years ago

Hey Kaneda, how insecure are you that you need to show a photo of your 'traded up girl friend' in order to pathetically attempt to win an argument?

Go sleep with your ninja turtles.

Me thinks the following is a more acurate photo of your girlfriend...
Rugged_Male_Hand_Extended_by_FantasyStock.jpegRugged_Male_Hand_Extended_by_FantasyStock.jpeg

Presuming you are right handed...

#2222 9 years ago

Regarding JPop , pay him a visit, demand your money back with the threat of legal action, he will give in.

He wants to design not commit to fighting a law case.

#2223 9 years ago

Wait I'm confused, so the big Magic Girl reveal was Kaneda's g/f?

Wow, the first biologically engineered pinball machine. This truly is groundbreaking stuff!

#2224 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

All this talk of getting an updated timeline seems misplaced. He can just make up a new timeline, he's learned that missing self imposed deadlines are not that big of a deal...
What you guys really need is a full accounting, inventory and budget (the budget would be tied to some timeline. Here is what I would ask:
1) How much money has he taken in total from customers to date?
2) How much capital did he invest into the company from third parties or himself?
3) What is in the bank account as of today?
4) What is his cash burn rate monthly?
5) How much is his salary (broken down by each year of the project)?
6) What is the outstanding accounts payable not yet paid?
7) How much is left outstanding in pre-order money from people who have signed up (this is his only AR)?
Does he intend to contribute capital to the company moving forward and if so how much and when?
9) What are the assets of the company (mostly equipment I would presume)?
10) What is his inventory?
11) How much in parts does he need to build out MG in total? How about Raza?
12) What will the labor costs be?
13) Costs to pursue patents further and other weird intangible costs?
Once all this is answered you guys can decide the next step...and whether JPop is able to build the games even if he is inclined to do so.

Thanks for the great list. I agree with the other comment, just reading these questions would make his head explode like a nuclear mushroom.

#2225 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I traded up Rare...

bd.jpg 26 KB

Quoted from kaneda:

And my new GF is super cool and thinks it's funny that people spend all day long hitting refresh and commenting on pointless threads all day long.

Quoted from kaneda:

She's right next to me laughing at this. You guys really do take yourselves way too seriously. She's 10x cooler than she is hot. And hell yeah she knows I'm immature. That's what she loves about me.

Kaneda's girlfriend picture is stolen from the internet. Several examples, here is just one.

http://fashioncity.jp/snap/230142/

#2226 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Kaneda's girlfriend picture is stolen from the internet. Several examples, here is just one.

Wow, Kaneda didn't u know about the pinside police? They find everything, don't ever try to pass off a lie!

#2227 9 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Totally agree. Wcs, Tom, Totan, cv, swep1 - how many auto launchers on those games?. I believe it's cv only. Best rule set in that list?
To me an autolauncher is essential for a modern game as it opens up all sorts of code / rule possibilities. Take it away and you limit yourself unnecessarily. I know this is why a lot of proc people are retrofitting manual shooter compatible autolauncher mechs to their rewrites/customisations

The primary reason auto-launch was created quite possible was for the game to earn more,
because if you can just sit on a ball and say drink a beer then the game isn't earning.
One of my customers pointed that out about one of my non-auto launch games on route
that it's a great bar game due to this! well, for him, not my earnings hahaha.

Auto launch can make a game more non-stop which is fun for some but not everyone haha.

#2228 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I'm not trying to be a jerk. Just asking...can you afford a MG?

image.jpgimage.jpg

#2229 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

HAHAHAHAHA...wow...you caught me. Just one question. Where did these come from?! HAHAHAHHAHA

Cheers my friend. Happy holidays guys! What a good laugh....HAHAHHAHAHHA

IMG_0751.JPGIMG_0751.JPG IMG_0818.JPGIMG_0818.JPG IMG_1017.JPGIMG_1017.JPG
#2230 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Wow, Kaneda didn't u know about the pinside police? They find everything, don't ever try to pass off a lie!

Ladies and gentleman, the pinside police!

pinsidepolice.jpgpinsidepolice.jpg
#2231 9 years ago

Dude, you sure know how to hijack a thread. ...

#2232 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

HAHAHAHAHA...wow...you caught me. Just one question. Where did these come from?! HAHAHAHHAHA
Cheers my friend. Happy holidays guys! What a good laugh....HAHAHHAHAHHA

IMG_0751.JPG 120 KB

IMG_0818.JPG 129 KB

IMG_1017.JPG 149 KB

Hard to tell but that doesn't look like the same girl as in stolen internet picture to me. Curious why you would use that one from the internet.
Anyway, thanks for reminding me. I have pictures of myself taken with good natured show models that are paid to do just that.

#2233 9 years ago

I simply came on to get Aurich to stop trolling the thread. Then all of the Kaneda love came out and the rest is history. Can't we all get along. Well at least I'm buying JPOP some time

#2234 9 years ago

So after 2,000+ posts on topic, this thread is ready for the garbage can? Come on, out of respect for us with money on the line give it a break.

#2235 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hard to tell but that doesn't look like the same girl as in stolen internet picture to me. Curious why you would use that one from the internet. Anyway, thanks for reminding me. I have pictures of myself taken with good natured show models that are paid to do just that.

OMG dude, seriously? You can't tell this is the same girl? Can you just apologize? Does this help? Let's put them back to back.

She's my magic girl. but cost less than a Zidware pin

bd.jpgbd.jpg
IMG_0699.JPGIMG_0699.JPG

#2236 9 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

o me an autolauncher is essential for a modern game as it opens up all sorts of code / rule possibilities.

Though I generally agree with this sentiment, battling the genie in TOTAN while frantically launching balls manually is, to me, what makes the wizard mode great. It just wouldn't be the same with an autolauncher.

#2237 9 years ago

Moderator....... can we have a thread eject please.
Bartender.jpgBartender.jpg

QSS

#2238 9 years ago

If ever there were a good case for a thread ejection, this would be one.

#2239 9 years ago

OK BACK ON TOPIC...NO MORE ABOUT ME AND MY MADE UP GIRLFRIEND...BACK TO ZIDWARE and the status of the games...I won't post anything else that's not JPOP related, but you guys have to hold up your end of the bargain.

That being said...I've seen the playfield and it's fucking EPIC!!!! Game is going to be worth the wait. Playfield and plastic art went up yesterday.

#2240 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I can admit it. I'm the dumbest guy on the planet.

I'm pleased we could find common ground. Best wishes.

#2242 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Jpop still has locks on most the stuff nothing new to talk about

Full play field and plastics are now unlocked. They weren't yesterday. From what I can see the toys are going to be epic. And one game that was rumored to be later on looks like it's actually part of this master piece.

#2243 9 years ago

Kaneda please get the hell out of this thread! Everyone else please ignore him. I went on the blog last night to request John read the last few pages of this thread so he could get an idea of the anger and frustration that is brewing here. It F#cking pisses me off because if he does use the link that I posted to this thread on the blog all he is gunna see is Kaneda trolling and a bunch of people taking the bait.

Mods I am requesting that Kaneda be ejected from this thread, kind of a serious issue here with a lot of good people's money on the line.

Everyone else please stop responding to him.

#2244 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Hard to tell but that doesn't look like the same girl as in stolen internet picture to me. Curious why you would use that one from the internet.
Anyway, thanks for reminding me. I have pictures of myself taken with good natured show models that are paid to do just that.

Creepy cyber-stalk alert!

#2245 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Kaneda a please get the hell out of this thread! Everyone else please ignore him. I went on the blog last night to request John read the last few pages of this thread so he could get an idea of the anger and frustration that is brewing here. It F#cking pisses me off because if he does use the link that I posted to this thread on the blog all he is gunna see is Kaneda trolling and a bunch of people taking the bait.
Mods I am requesting that Kaneda be ejected from this thread, kind of a serious issue here with a lot of good people's money on the line.
Everyone else please stop responding to him and making it all about him.

You're honestly implying that I could somehow be responsible for people not getting games or John not knowing the severity of the climate? I have done nothing to warrant an objection from this thread. Can we go back to discussing the new assets that just went up. Amazing.

#2246 9 years ago
Quoted from kaneda:

I have done nothing to warrant an objection from this thread.

You are as clueless as John is.

#2247 9 years ago

raza blog updated with no acknowledgement of the dozens of recent comments

#2248 9 years ago

OK OK OK...you guys win...I won't post in this thread for an ENTIRE WEEK! Got a bunch of work to do anyway. It's yours...Hope you get some info and for the buyers out there, I'm sure the playfield and plastic images will calm your fears a bit. It's going to blow everything away MG.

#2249 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

raza blog updated with no acknowledgement of the dozens of recent comments

U said you posted on the blog yesterday? I didnt see it?

#2250 9 years ago
Quoted from Redeyes:

U said you posted on the blog yesterday? I didnt see it?

it's there (and others)

http://retrozombiepinball.wordpress.com/2014/10/23/176698079/comment-page-1/#comment-2559

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
Machine - For Sale
Corona, CA
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Mclean, VA
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 45 of 490.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/45 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.