(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 491.
#21201 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Go research bankruptcy laws and then come back. There is a good reason i am suggesting people retain a lawyer asap and then let the courts sort it out. Reality is that once the books have to be priovided, it will become crytal clear if raza and aiw money was used for any part of the creation of mg. if it was, then may god have mercy on all souls.

So dramatic...

#21202 7 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

Exactly. The 19 MG owners got their games.

#21203 7 years ago

Filter out posts by Razorback if you want to know what the bankruptcy law is and how it applies here

That simple. He is the bankruptcy expert here

I realized some of you stayed at Holiday Inn last night but....

#21204 7 years ago

Well, I think your position is now clear.
May I suggest to stop for a while to avoid a "broken record" moderation?

Quoted from Whysnow:

Go research bankruptcy laws and then come back. There is a good reason i am suggesting people retain a lawyer asap and then let the courts sort it out.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Or they got preferrential treatment in delivery of assets... That is for the court to decide.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I have started to research IL lawyers that are experts in the matter and may be a good fit if anyone wants more info to get things moving.

Quoted from Whysnow:

You don't understand how the bankruptcy law works. I don't know all the details but i do know 100% that they can claw back preferrential disbursement of assets.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I got word that at least 1 person is looking into things and I would also suggest others get involved. The sooner you get on the lest to secure your debt, the better.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I have advised people to get their shit in gear and find a lawyer to force bankruptcy. Note... Find a lawyer is step no 1.

Quoted from Whysnow:

I really hope the RAZA folks are getting together/ organized and forcing bankruptcy NOW/ASAP.

#21205 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Thank you for this. It is much appreciated and i would love to. There's much we could discuss to! At least there will be 1 complete MG game here in the UK. Have you made arrangements for the shipping? I still want to get one here myself to, as there is so much potential for sorting out and supporting owners this way.
I read that there are 19 owners with 21 games made, and 25 playfields. So this begs the question what is happening with the other 2-6 games? If there are 2 extra games then surely they should be assigned to myself and zombieyeti in an attempt to build bridges and make things right. I really hope jPop isn't thinking he can sell 6 additional games to the highest bidder....
I really feel the rage building as these games are/have shipped with my code on them which i still own the rights to due to non payment.

applejuice Rumor has it Bill/Pintasia was getting 2 machines as payment. That's where I'm guessing our machines went...

#21206 7 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

applejuice Rumor has it Bill/Pintasia was getting 2 machines as payment. That's where I'm guessing our machines went...

Have you or applejuice reached out to that AP contact yet? There was a name provided to contact about any MG issues or claims and it was suggested that anyone with those concerns do so.

#21207 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

Have you or applejuice reached out to that AP contact yet? There was a name provided to contact about any MG issues or claims and it was suggested that anyone with those concerns do so.

Yep. Never a response.

#21208 7 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Yep. Never a response.

If that doesn't change shortly then the MG issues are still not fully resolved imo. Thx for the info. You and applejuice deserve much better and what was negotiated.

#21209 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Is anyone aware of what is happening with the 2 sample/prototype games made which were quoted as existing outside of the buyers 19? I'm sure i read somewhere these were scheduled to get sold?? which is just unbelievable if true.
Also why make 25 playfields and only 21 games?

Apple from what I have been told Chris at Cointaker is getting at least one of the Protos.

#21210 7 years ago
Quoted from dzoomer:

If that doesn't change shortly then the MG issue is still not resolved imo. Thx for the info. You and applejuice deserve much better.

OK - this is the last post I'll make here (no really, pinside) - it's not a healthy or productive place to be for me.... BUT - for therapy - I'll leave you all with this.... Because I love you all and like to be honest, forthright... oh, and I am a jack***! Aaaaand I'm not getting my game, obviously - I'd like this chapter to go out with a bang, not a whimper - so why not have some bittersweet fun?

"Let it be remembered...

On a cold, cold day many years ago, John was kind enough to pluck this wretched soul from the depths of the frigid fecal-fluids of the artistic sewer.

He looked at my meager work and was sickened! He saw no worth in my lack of talent... but - he was generous! Oh so generous! That very day, he imbued me with an immense talent via his magical mojo! (For you see - his talent was too much to contain in one human vessel!)

He knew my newly acquired talent was far too much for me in my fragile, previously-untalented state. It put me in danger and great risk! But he was kind. He protected me from the 'ne'er do wells' of the world and stood in my place to take the hits (and credit) to protect me from the world. *

Were it not for John, I would be nothing, as no one would want me, and I would have no talent to even BEG for a scrap or morsel of good fortune. I owe everything to him and take no credit for anything I shall ever do...

...Except 'sarcasm'. I take credit for my sarcasm. That's all mine. 100%!"

I hope for the best for John. He's a talented/flawed human being (like the rest of us) and we certainly had some fun along the way.

Enjoy your Magic Girl machines - but don't ever ask me to sign one And to RAZA & AIW folks -I'm sorry if my work persuaded you to make a bad gamble - I had no clue - I hope for an amicable outcome for you all - Good luck!

This community is why I am in pinball. I give you the credit! So try to remember that when you get in squabbles here - focus on the good stuff in the hobby and more good things will be there to find!

Peace!
j

*Until a date which saw an opportunity to get a snazzy Adobe video made that would allow for some high grade promo material to help get some investors eyes!

#21211 7 years ago

I'd love to show this game off.
Obviously this is a sensitive title/subject, but I think getting this game-play out to the world would be great!
John is one of my favorite designers for sure as someone previously mentioned.
Let's see what we can do!

#21212 7 years ago

Ah, that's too bad Jeremy. Really enjoy your input here and would like to meet someday as a fellow pinball enthusiast and artist. Take care.

#21213 7 years ago
Quoted from JustLikeMe:

Just a thought from another Londoner - I hate to see people lose out like this, and given that it looks like only one of these may make it to the UK I'd be very happy to donate £100 to Applejuice for the chance to play the game for half an hour. If that's something you'd consider when you receive the game I'm quite serious, so just let me know. No problem if not though.
You'd also be very welcome to come and play a few games on my Lebowski too - as far as I'm aware it's the only one in the UK at present, and given the DP situation I'm not convinced that will change any time soon.

Awesome. My friend, you can play MG as much & as often as you like. In fact, given the rarity I might have to be a bit more pinball party-ish going forward! I also have the only Nemo in the UK

Martin is reviewing Nemo for Pinball News next week (he lives not too far away from me), and just to add that I think it would be awesome if he could review MG too for the record, with one of his famous forensic dissections. This could also be helpful for a later 'compare and contrast' with AP's Houdini, given they manufactured MG.

I'm on the side of RAZA folks in being frustrated, as I paid for that too, but whysnow's approach of rogering MG folks (who fully paid 4 years ago) seems misguided & legally questionable (I don't think we'd lose our MGs, and see you in court, mate; oh, and I may not be in US jurisdiction, heh). MG customers are not the enemy whysnow is attempting to paint us as. As Jpop is once again not replying to my emails about getting MG shipped, I may not get the machine anyway, but just my $0.02.

Another thought- I believe all 19 MG customers should pay something to the vendors. Added together this might compensate them a little towards their losses, and it's the right thing to do.

We have all been adversely affected by Jpop, and not (note this whysnow) by each other.

Finally, as I'm one of the plaintiffs vs Jpop in the legal action, if I don't get my MG I'll help to bankrupt him In fact, I'm surprised Zane Smith the attorney didn't do this already. Jpop, please ship me my bloody machine.

#21214 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Ok, so here is something that i as the programmer have created for the owners of magic girl and other interested people. I provide this info as a positive in a very difficult and distressing time for myself. (But i do like to look forward not backwards )
http://magicgirlcode.org
As i mentioned before i would create a slightly better place where the owners could get some information on what rules and features were created by myself whilst working there. I may expand on each feature to give more information.
Whilst building this today, i also came across some online score page code which i had been developing (in 2013) for submitting your scores to a master high score list automatically from your game. The test scores are also featured on here.
As i have been banging on about if i can get a game here then i will *LOOK* at options as to what can be done code wise. Until there is further progress on this matter, please enjoy this site. And if any owners want to reach out to me directly please do so.

Applejuice, this is an incredible thing to do, and I unequivocally will subscribe to this, including money.

Blimey, this is what the pinball community is all about <tears in eyes>

#21215 7 years ago

I like how you blokes think !

#21216 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Awesome. My friend, you can play MG as much & as often as you like. In fact, given the rarity I might have to be a bit more pinball party-ish going forward! I also have the only Nemo in the UK
Martin is reviewing Nemo for Pinball News next week (he lives not too far away from me), and just to add that I think it would be awesome if he could review MG too for the record, with one of his famous forensic dissections. This could also be helpful for a later 'compare and contrast' with AP's Houdini, given they manufactured MG.
I'm on the side of RAZA folks in being frustrated, as I paid for that too, but whysnow's approach of rogering MG folks (who fully paid 4 years ago) seems misguided & legally questionable (I don't think we'd lose our MGs, and see you in court, mate; oh, and I may not be in US jurisdiction, heh). MG customers are not the enemy whysnow is attempting to paint us as. As Jpop is once again not replying to my emails about getting MG shipped, I may not get the machine anyway, but just my $0.02.
Another thought- I believe all 19 MG customers should pay something to the vendors. Added together this might compensate them a little towards their losses, and it's the right thing to do.
We have all been adversely affected by Jpop, and not (note this whysnow) by each other.
Finally, as I'm one of the plaintiffs vs Jpop in the legal action, if I don't get my MG I'll help to bankrupt him In fact, I'm surprised Zane Smith the attorney didn't do this already. Jpop, please ship me my bloody machine.

Never once have i made any sort of statement that MG customers are wrong or some sort of enemy. DO NOT PUT WORDS On me i did not say. MG guys got screwed in this whole thing! Just like RAZA and AiW people. They are ALL the same and john is the only dbag in this whole thing!

Don't misinterpret my thought that all people owned money should be treated equal as something against MG owners. MANY MG owners are people I consider friends and a few of them even good friends. SOme of them are likely not happy with my statements, but those guys also know that any MG games were produced and only made it to this stage due to other peoples funds. Without those other people they don't get anything.

Ihave been clear on my statements and won't repeat them due to broken record status, but you owe my an appology for claiming such complete BS. They only enemy is John, but anyone that takes that MG home with clear conscious and big FU to all the others that paid in money or made the game and never got paid, is a DBAG! For those of you that do, I hope others owed money are smart enough for force JOhns hand and let the courts settle it out. Disgusting to see some in that group look at this like they are deserving of being the ones to walk away at the expense of others. Like it or not, ypu are ALL one group.

#21217 7 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Thanks for letting me know on this, appreciated. Why anyone needs 2 games is beyond me...

#21218 7 years ago
Quoted from DeadFlip:

I'd love to show this game off.
Obviously this is a sensitive title/subject, but I think getting this game-play out to the world would be great!
John is one of my favorite designers for sure as someone previously mentioned.
Let's see what we can do!

Maybe you could help myself and zombieyeti get our games that we were promised as part of our contracts and effort? Or at least help promote the issue that jpop stole, lied and cheated from us and others to get this game created. Lets be clear that the concept and rules are partially my design and zombieyeti to, so the design of the game is not just jpop....

#21219 7 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

OK - this is the last post I'll make here (no really, pinside) - it's not a healthy or productive place to be for me.... BUT - for therapy - I'll leave you all with this.... Because I love you all and like to be honest, forthright... oh, and I am a jack***! Aaaaand I'm not getting my game, obviously - I'd like this chapter to go out with a bang, not a whimper - so why not have some bittersweet fun?

I understand the topic is personal... but I never took anything anyone said as John 'making' you.. but simply recognizing his project brought you to the pinball public's eye. Like a DJ playing a band's track that finally gets them the exposure that leads to their breakout.

#21220 7 years ago

ZY and Applejuice should get a MG each. No question.

#21221 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Never once have i made any sort of statement that MG customers are wrong or some sort of enemy. DO NOT PUT WORDS On me i did not say. MG guys got screwed in this whole thing! Just like RAZA and AiW people. They are ALL the same and john is the only dbag in this whole thing!
Don't misinterpret my thought that all people owned money should be treated equal as something against MG owners. MANY MG owners are people I consider friends and a few of them even good friends. SOme of them are likely not happy with my statements, but those guys also know that any MG games were produced and only made it to this stage due to other peoples funds. Without those other people they don't get anything.
Ihave been clear on my statements and won't repeat them due to broken record status, but you owe my an appology for claiming such complete BS. They only enemy is John, but anyone that takes that MG home with clear conscious and big FU to all the others that paid in money or made the game and never got paid, is a DBAG! For those of you that do, I hope others owed money are smart enough for force JOhns hand and let the courts settle it out. Disgusting to see some in that group look at this like they are deserving of being the ones to walk away at the expense of others. Like it or not, ypu are ALL one group.

Ok, I accept I shouldn't put words in your mouth.

Can we dial down the emotion? Pinball should be a fun hobby, a light fluffy distraction to the hardships of life.

"anyone that takes that MG home with clear conscious and big FU to all the others that paid in money or made the game and never got paid, is a DBAG!". This comment is totally out of order. I'm not saying "fuck you" to RAZA customers by receiving a product I paid for in full 4 years ago. I also happen to be a RAZA customer, and a plaintiff in the case suing Jpop (something I'm sure you would approve of). Chill out, dude

Please, can we try to be friends here having a debate? I think we agree that Jpop is the douchebag, not us fellow victims of Jpop. And incidentally, Jpop isn't bothering to reply to my emails asking for a shipping date, so I may not get MG anyway. Thanks a lot, Jpop. What a guy.

#21222 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I understand the topic is personal... but I never took anything anyone said as John 'making' you.. but simply recognizing his project brought you to the pinball public's eye. Like a DJ playing a band's track that finally gets them the exposure that leads to their breakout.

I guess you missed the part where he wrote this:

Quoted from zombieyeti:

...Except 'sarcasm'. I take credit for my sarcasm. That's all mine. 100%!"

#21223 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I guess you missed the part where he wrote this:

I was responding to the whole sequence of posts on that topic ... not just that one in isolation. But he knew what I meant, so its fine.

#21224 7 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

er ask me to sign one And to RAZA & AIW folks -I'm sorry if my work persuaded you to make a bad gamble - I had no clue -

Well yes?! It is actually your fault I lost my monies on AIW?
Had you been less talented I would've never bought it?

Kidding Jeremy,you rock and i love every inch of my gble artwork!

#21225 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I also happen to be a RAZA customer, and a plaintiff in the case suing Jpop (something I'm sure you would approve of).

This is my situation also. And I intend to legally hound Jpop forever.

In 2015 myself and 10 other people hired a Chicago attorney and we are currently suing Jpop. Nearly two years ago, we promoted on Pinside and Facebook that everyone should come join us. Eleven (11) people out of all of Jpop's victims, including vendors, joined in. What a pathetic turn out.

Iceman44, a lawyer and financial adviser no less, warned everyone to stay away at that time and declared that joining our lawsuit was stupid and a waste of time. He has also openly bragged on Pinside of how he has forgiven Jpop's debt and has no intention of pursuing money owed. In brief, Iceman has simply enabled Jpop's criminal behavior. That's lazy and lacks intelligence in my view.

And he is not the only "professional victim" that has just laid down here.

Good luck in rallying the troops, Whysnow. Some of us are already carrying them on our backs.

#21226 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

In 2015 myself and 10 other people hired a Chicago attorney and we are currently suing Jpop. Nearly two years ago, we promoted on Pinside and Facebook that everyone should come join us. Eleven (11) people out of all of Jpop's victims, including vendors, joined in. What a pathetic turn out.
Iceman44, a lawyer and financial adviser no less, warned everyone to stay away at that time and declared that joining our lawsuit was stupid and a waste of time. He has also openly bragged on Pinside of how he has forgiven Jpop's debt and has no intention of pursuing money owed. In brief, Iceman has simply enabled Jpop's criminal behavior. That's lazy and lacks intelligence in my view.
Good luck in rallying the troops, Whysnow. Some of us are already carrying them on our backs.

Yep and I'm in that group. I will never give Jpoop a pass, but think AP will do something for us in the RAZA crowd.

#21227 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Unless one can prove in a court of law that those monies were used to produce MG. Please tell me how anyone can prove that beyond a reasonable doubt? We all know.....but prove it.

I respectfully offer the following from a lawyer's perspective (and a former RAZA customer):

The burden of proof in civil actions, which includes bankruptcy, is generally proof by a "preponderance of the evidence." That standard simply means "more likely than not." If evidence was sand, one grain of sand on the scales of justice would suffice to tip the scales in favor of the proponent. Another way to understand the phrase "preponderance of evidence" is to think of two competing sides, with the weight of evidence supporting one side amounting to 51% as compared with the 49% presented by the opposing side.

In cases involving a fraud allegation, a higher standard of proof is often required in civil court. This more onerous burden of proof is known as the "clear and convincing" standard.

Proof beyond a "reasonable doubt" is the most stringent standard, far higher than the other two. It is a standard utilized in criminal courts. Proof beyond a "reasonable doubt" does not apply to the pending litigation against Zidware nor will it apply to any bankruptcy evidentiary matter, if bankruptcy is ultimately implicated. The confusion often derives from the fact that fraud is both a civil cause of action as well as a crime.

Regrettably, the bankruptcy issue is only one of many in the offing in the Zidware hornet's nest. That is precisely why a global resolution, via mediation of all claims of preorder customers, artists, programmers, vendors, license holders, American Pinball, and Zidware/Jpop, is the only sensible way toward closure, in my opinion.

#21228 7 years ago

I have been boycotting even playing a jpop associated pin since his true nature came to light. If you think he has major talent, is a good designer, is just a bad businessman there is something wrong with ya that I just can't help. His pyramid scheme is working out just as they most do with the first few getting the pay off.

To the K douche that won't seem to go away. The love of pinball for the love of collecting keep telling yourself whatever makes you sleep better at night. Your in it for a fast buck nothing mire. You contradict yourself all the time. And yeah a liar is a liar which you sir are. Go play over on RGP....oh wait isn't that when you got scared of the real unmodded world and got life threats. Remember the smart ones on a modded site would never tell you they are coming.

I listened to your show for mostly a laugh you think your smart?? And teaching people life lessons??? Give me break dude your a punk with a bit of a mental problem. Go get help and go away. Your banned for a reason. I am sure the dup account ruling was only a polite and solid way to tell you to F off and find some other hobby to troll with.

No....really your entitled to free speech so whatever, I listen to a ton of the pinball casts but it doesn't mean they are worth listening to. Yours I'd give a solid B. ..........S

But I just gotta know will K open the box and take the hit. Will he set it up and have a switch issue and not be able to easily ask for help. Oh and what if it's an actual real problem will he just sell it as broken or send it or the boards to the zidware warranty Dept for repair.

Good thing I am only in this hobby to have fun and to help others in need.

Oh and my boycott of all jpop games is still on. I kinda wish I was filthy rich. I would buy up all of the MG and just TNT them off a roof and be done with this.

Sorry for the long post.

#21229 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I like how you blokes think !

It's always the blokes, never the dudes

#21230 7 years ago

Here for the Saturday night drunk posts and suspensions...

#21231 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I am also suing JPOP with the group, I believe that the threat of the suite we brought against John is one of the main reasons MG got made. The clock was running out for John and he finished MG only days before depositions. I also think that because of this, all MG owners should be required to allow us few that brought the lawsuits against JPOP unlimited plays on their machines and all the beer we can drink while we are playing.

#21232 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

all the beer we can drink while we are playing.

Unlimited beer for sure!

#21233 7 years ago

If people are unsure why there were additional playfields and parts made for MG, this is standard industry practice of 15-20% production overrun in case of factory defects and quality assurance issues.

It is not a manufacturer or designer conspiracy. This was required by AP to meet needs of the redesigned game.

Some owners were buying limited amounts of spare parts with their games as well.

#21234 7 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Ok, so here is something that i as the programmer have created for the owners of magic girl and other interested people.
http://magicgirlcode.org

Here's a thought...... You created the MG code and programming. Maybe you should release MG code v6.9 and that could include some special call outs like:

- "Suck it Popadiuk"
- "1 miilion points and nothing to show for it"
- "straight down drain..... just like my deposit"
- "I'm a mediocre designer, but your a brilliant player"
- Tilt call out "easy, easy, you'll expose the fact that I'm a fraud..... toooooo late.....tilt"
- Hurray up call out "mo money, mo money, mo money, ooops where did it go?........ it's magic!"
- "you are all in the presence of greatnesnessous, I am a legend in my own mind"
- "I haven't been f#cked that hard since grade school"

This shit practically writes itself. Who else has some call out ideas for applejuice and his new 6.9 coding version for MG?

QSS

#21235 7 years ago

I am not about to read through enough of this thread to know whether this has been posted, but just in case it hasn't....

A MG popped up for sale on Facebook.

#21236 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I am not about to read through enough of this thread to know whether this has been posted, but just in case it hasn't....

from cointaker no less... https://www.facebook.com/groups/299213816922644/?fref=nf

#21238 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

That seller = cointaker?

Yes, Cointaker = Melissa and Chris Marquette

#21239 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

Yes, Cointaker = Melissa and Chris Marquette

Ah ok.. Got it.. I did not know that. Thanks for the info.

#21240 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

Ah ok.. Got it.. I did not know that. Thanks for the info.

same people that sold their IM for top dollar with insider info weeks before the IMVE was announced?

#21241 7 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Here is a fact, I paid John Popadiuk $5000 for this peice of paper.

I have 9,000 in check receipts to JPop for a RAZA machine that helps to support this side of the equation. And what do I have for 9,000 dollars?? A t-shirt and letters from JPop requesting money.

#21242 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

same people that sold their IM for top dollar with insider info weeks before the IMVE was announced?

Yep, that was BS.

#21243 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I have 9,000 in check receipts to JPop for a RAZA machine that helps to support this side of the equation. And what do I have for 9,000 dollars?? A t-shirt and letters from JPop requesting money.

At least you got the t-shirt. I think I paid $9,995 or something along those lines and I didn't even get the lousy t-shirt.

#21244 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

At least you got the t-shirt. I think I paid $9,995 or something along those lines and I didn't even get the lousy t-shirt.

Oh...let me explain. No credit to JPop. Buddy was nice enough to visit the lair, or lab, whichever, and grabbed me a shirt. I would have never had it if purely up to John.

#21245 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

What? Do they actually have a magic girl

#21246 7 years ago

Gotta love how he did not put a dot behind the credit

#21247 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Applejuice, this is an incredible thing to do, and I unequivocally will subscribe to this, including money.
Blimey, this is what the pinball community is all about <tears in eyes>

Thank you , i appreciate the support and comment. Sometimes i find that a random act of kindness is the best way to act when you've been shafted. It does actually make you feel a lot better. There was a news report about this just the other day.

#21248 7 years ago

Blokes United

#21249 7 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelby:

Here's a thought...... You created the MG code and programming. Maybe you should release MG code v6.9 and that could include some special call outs like:
- "Suck it Popadiuk"
- "1 miilion points and nothing to show for it"
- "straight down drain..... just like my deposit"
- "I'm a mediocre designer, but your a brilliant player"
- Tilt call out "easy, easy, you'll expose the fact that I'm a fraud..... toooooo late.....tilt"
- Hurray up call out "mo money, mo money, mo money, ooops where did it go?........ it's magic!"
- "you are all in the presence of greatnesnessous, I am a legend in my own mind"
- "I haven't been f#cked that hard since greade school"
This shit practically writes itself. Who else has some call out ideas for applejuice and his new 6.9 coding version for MG?
QSS

This is an excellent idea

Maybe this could be a selectable menu option? "And on tonight's menu, Jpop's head on a platter".

#21250 7 years ago

John said he learned humility, but he's fine with stiffing the talent that was integral with making the game and stonewalling them for only asking to be paid for their work. What an asshole.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 425 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/425 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.