(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 491.
#21101 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

LOL, it wasn't expected to be spectacular or anything but it's all we have at this point and I figured some video was better than none

It's only the "official" video.

#21102 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

LOL, it wasn't expected to be spectacular or anything but it's all we have at this point and I figured some video was better than none

If I had money tied into this project I'd be throwing up after looking at that video. What a waste of money.

#21103 7 years ago

K better open the damn box. His impressions are great material. It's time for K to comeback to Pinside. His podcast has shown an awesome passion for pinball and he he been pretty fair lately With his criticisms. Now no one wants to hear drunk K podcasts (which he has done), but he is entertainig now without being obnoxious, which is more than I can say for a certain upstate NY based podcast.

The perfect podcast would be a Taylor / Nate / "K" one. Oh and Tommy you can join also...

#21104 7 years ago

The guy puts up some video and just because he's not a pinball wizard, he gets shit??! Only on Pinside.

I appreciate your effort, fattrain . And I'll be thankful when better footage shows up.

I'm sure we'll get video of Crazy Levi playing Kaneda's Magic Girl within a few days.

#21105 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the best video we have of MG at this point. Enjoy

I think the video looks good fattrain, thanks for posting it.

#21106 7 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Yep! These few games are probably his desperate attempt to derail or delay the legal action against him.

All the Jpop swansong with these 19 games may have achieved is to trigger an involuntary bankruptcy filing, which pinsider attorneys seem to be creaming their jeans about.

I'm concerned I may get a MG after nearly six years, then be sued in a couple of months' time to return it to the debtor's estate. You couldn't make this up. Only if the involuntary bankruptcy filing occurs > 90 days after MG is shipped to me is my MG (probably) safe.

Jpop might as well give up now.

This is a never-ending farcical voyage through an ocean of shit.

#21107 7 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

How does one get to the ramps?

That costs extra.

#21108 7 years ago

Ok, I'm one guy

Who wants to join me to make 3?

The fact that the vendors and everybody that put so much effort into this garbage for nothing is what really pisses me the F off

The only reason Jpop is doing this is to try and save his own ass. Total disregard for everybody else.

Maybe he can reimburse gas money or buy lunch to satisfy his debts

#21109 7 years ago
Quoted from kermit24:

K better open the damn box. His impressions are great material. It's time for K to comeback to Pinside. His podcast has shown an awesome passion for pinball and he he been pretty fair lately With his criticisms. Now no one wants to hear drunk K podcasts (which he has done), but he is entertainig now without being obnoxious, which is more than I can say for a certain upstate NY based podcast.
The perfect podcast would be a Taylor / Nate / "K" one. Oh and Tommy you can join also...

But opening the box is like removing the Star Wars action figure from its bubble card. The value drops immediately....

#21110 7 years ago

Game looks horrible. Looks like the ramp will never work and it's super clunky

#21111 7 years ago

Are you getting a pin Pinballs?

Last thing I'd want to do is hurt anybody that is actually getting something out of this shit show

Just a F Ed up deal all the way around

It all comes back around in the long run. Life is too short to worry about this

Btw, will somebody please tell Jpop to NOT tuck his t shirt in. That look is horrible. And cut your F ing hair

#21112 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Ok, I'm one guy
Who wants to join me to make 3?
The fact that the vendors and everybody that put so much effort into this garbage for nothing is what really pisses me the F off
The only reason Jpop is doing this is to try and save his own ass. Total disregard for everybody else.
Maybe he can reimburse gas money or buy lunch to satisfy his debts

19 games are allegedly ready to ship. Before this tiny glimmer of hope glimmers you want to stamp on it. Jpop claims he will work on RAZA next. Isn't it worth a try? Small chance I know, but I previously thought $15,995.00 was lost, plus my RAZA pre-order monies. Maybe it isn't lost yet?

How much would you get in a lawsuit? The one I'm in now was 25% winnings to the attorney, after years, and probably little winnings, and $500 up-front fee. Not so glorious vs getting a machine.

This is the first step towards something positive happening in this 6 year nightmare... do you really want to snuff it out? Just sayin'...

#21113 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

19 games are allegedly ready to ship. Before this tiny glimmer of hope glimmers you want to stamp on it. Jpop claims he will work on RAZA next. Isn't it worth a try? Small chance I know, but I previously thought $15,995.00 was lost, plus my RAZA pre-order monies. Maybe it isn't lost yet?
How much would you get in a lawsuit? The one I'm in now was 25% winnings to the attorney, after years, and probably little winnings, and $500 up-front fee. Not so glorious vs getting a machine.
This is the first step towards something positive happening in this 6 year nightmare... do you really want to snuff it out? Just sayin'...

Only 25% to lawyer? Wtf

I'm ok with you guys getting your MG partially with my money on Raza and Aiw

But let's drop the Jpop is working on Raza next bit. Not happening in my lifetime and I don't want it anyhow

#21114 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Last thing I'd want to do is hurt anybody that is actually getting something out of this shit show
Btw, will somebody please tell Jpop to NOT tuck his t shirt in. That look is horrible. And cut your F ing hair

Allegedly yes, although Jpop doesn't reply to emails, as we know (I asked for a shipping date!).

I really don't know the answer. I'm conflicted as I ordered both MG and RAZA, and I'm suing Jpop, and I hate how the vendors were screwed.

The first positive since this debacle began was the MG announcement, and I fear that may be snuffed out in a few days when an involuntary bankruptcy filing is made and the Zidware estate is frozen. Would this MG development lead to RAZAs being made? That's the $64,000 question...

I may just be being selfish by leveraging for MG shipment, I accept that, and frankly it's academic if there a bankruptcy filing, as I would then be sued to return the MG to the debtor's estate. Funny old world, and no easy answer to all this.

#21115 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Btw, will somebody please tell Jpop to NOT tuck his t shirt in. That look is horrible.

So funny, I was thinking that same thing. Some like to tuck in those T-shirts

#21116 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Only 25% to lawyer? Wtf
I'm ok with you guys getting your MG partially with my money on Raza and Aiw
But let's drop the Jpop is working on Raza next bit. Not happening in my lifetime and I don't want it anyhow

25% is a shit deal, but was the only deal, and frankly I never expected to get money back from an LLC anyway. There were other motivations...

Technically with some of my RAZA money too

I hope for RAZA/AIW in the future, but I agree- bloody slim chance.

As for MG, I extend this offer to fellow Brit Applejuice- you visit my house to play MG as often and for as long as you like, and free drinks! You were treated (like ZY and others) most shabbily and shamefully by Jpop, and I hope he is shamed by this for the rest of his life.

#21117 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

The one I'm in now was 25% winnings to the attorney...Not so glorious vs getting a machine.
Just sayin'...

Might want to hope the attorney doesn't discover how much people are speculating MG might be bringing, 'cash wise'. He may come seeking that 25%.

#21118 7 years ago

Anybody that paid for MG deserves to get it.

We all do.

Yes we could F the whole thing up and get back pennies on the $$ but it ain't worth it

Across the pond? No worries.

All the down voting dopes that chime in with no skin in the game can go F .........

#21119 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

you have had years to do this, and now that there is a chance that some will get something, you want to start this all of a sudden. Great timing.

To those that say that this will not go up in value, you really dont have a clue then. I already have a buyer wanting me to find him one in the 20k+ range, and my three friends that are supposed to get one have no desire to sell yet. So the price will go up on these whether you like it or not. Just not to you. But there are several high end collectors that do just that, collect, and they want it for the simple facts of very limited, and the story that goes with it

#21120 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

you have had years to do this, and now that there is a chance that some will get something, you want to start this all of a sudden. Great timing.
To those that say that this will not go up in value, you really dont have a clue then. I already have a buyer wanting me to find him one in the 20k+ range, and my three friends that are supposed to get one have no desire to sell yet. So the price will go up on these whether you like it or not. Just not to you. But there are several high end collectors that do just that, collect, and they want it for the simple facts of very limited, and the story that goes with it

Stfu. I don't care. Your attitude sucks. Read my posts

You act like this is trading some stock

#21121 7 years ago

It's Shiner:30 at iceman's!

#21122 7 years ago

Yeah @vidgameseller, YOUR attitude sucks.

#21123 7 years ago

Seems like the pot has been sufficiently stirred by last week's announcement. However, are we sure anything is *really* happening this time? A few people here (rosh) have said they've seen the cabinets. We all know just how many announcements have been made over the years and then nothing for a long time. Could be another stall tactic.

#21124 7 years ago

Some of you dopes don't quite understand the DISRESPECT involved to the vendors that made it happen and didn't get paid, to the Raza and AIW $$ that went to feed Jpop so you could get your MG and then act like this is somehow gonna be a F ing $40k "collectible" that is gonna trade like hot potato in high demand.

F that.

#21125 7 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

No, I know plenty of rich people. Technically compared to most of the world I am rich. The problem is those receiving games could not have received them without other people getting screwed. The most expensive game is getting created in low volume. Everyone else gets screwed.
It's pretty clear the only reason JPOP created AIW and RAZA was to generate more money to get MG built.

Perhaps the most bizarre comment I've read on Pinside...and that says something. People paid for a game and maybe will get one, finally. The artist and coder are getting screwed because of JPop, not the customers. If the customers don't get their games it's not like the former employees/contractors benefit more.

#21126 7 years ago
Quoted from AtomicChuck:

Yes lets blame and HATE the RICH PEOPLE who could afford the game. Is this FACEBOOK?

Unfortunately, a lot of people were not even involved in pinball and understand the history of the development of the game. There are a lot of people that may be "owed" something, but that is not necessarily how the end works out.

Envy is a terrible thing for those that "hate" either new collector blood with money or old collectors that were savvy and smart with buys regarding collections.

People also forget the investment of AP in this project to finish building the potential albatross as well, predominately for marketing exposure and credibility.

The efforts are working, but this game came at no small cost or effort on their behalf. Some of the players in the middle are being rewarded, so not everybody involved for "left out in the cold", if it makes people feel better.

Placing blame on original MG "investors" is just another means of directing jealousy against inability to afford the machine in the first place, which as I stated previously was not meant for the "average" collector, if anybody actually believed this was the concept. Many of the "investors" had their ideas incorporated into the game, so it was not just a few individuals.

I still have a personal belief that just because you can, does not mean you should (monetarily) unless it is your "holy grail". That does not others should dictate how a collector spends their money or decided to get caught up in offline buying wars.

As I stated in 5 years, most people here will have already moved on and got out of the hobby, unless they find redirected focus to other aspects than chasing "Le violen rouge" or getting financially burned and dusgruntled when a boutique pinball supplier declares bankruptcy before receiving their game 2-3 years later after patiently waiting for nothing.
If a person cannot see basic similarities to even the Zidware situation, please take a step back and evaluate. Be careful.

This should be a concern regarding the "state of the industry" as the health is not as rosey as people may believe, and neither is the market. There is only two companies that could survive a full stall at the present time.

#21127 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

This is a never-ending farcical voyage through an ocean of shit.

The proper term of this situation is a "pinball gazoo", in terms of definition. The areas mentioned are not unfeasibilities, as the lawsuit is ongoing. People are just having hands waved in front of their face, in the spirit of MG. One of the dimensions that is causing thus game to take on a legend of its own.

It is far from over.

#21128 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Some of you dopes don't quite understand the DISRESPECT involved to the vendors that made it happen and didn't get paid, to the Raza and AIW $$ that went to feed Jpop so you could get your MG and then act like this is somehow gonna be a F ing $40k "collectible" that is gonna trade like hot potato in high demand.
F that.

If zombieyeti and applejuice are due games, which i have no reason to believe that either are lying. Then hopefully they have a contract that states that, and then they have legal ramifications to go after jpop if he delivers games to others and not them. The delivery date has not come yet, so none of us know if there are games with their names on it.

If they do not have anything that states this, then sadly, they need to cough it up as a life lesson in business. Business is business, you dont trust anyone, hence the reason for contracts. And sometimes, you have to learn that the hard way. Hopefully, they have emails or something like that stating that they are to be paid with a game. But that is where i have a hard time understanding it. Because if there is supposed to be a limited run of 19 machines, and that is what is sold, then technically, there should not be any other games. Its not like it was advertised as a limited number plus one to each vendor, etc. SO hopefully, the vendors are considered part of the original numbers. I have not seen an owners list to tell me one way or another

HOnestly, the people that "bought" one do not owe ZY or AJ anything, So saying that they are disrespecting them or other vendors is just stupid.

ANd if you dont like my attitude about telling facts, well, i really dont care

#21129 7 years ago
Quoted from xTheBlackKnightx:

Unfortunately, a lot of people were not even involved in pinball and understand the history of the development of the game. There are a lot of people that may be "owed" something, but that is not necessarily how the end works out.
Envy is a terrible thing for those that "hate" either new collector blood with money or old collectors that were savvy and smart with buys regarding collections.
People also forget the investment of AP in this project as well, predominately for marketing exposure and credibility.
It is working, but this game came at no small cost or effort on their behalf. Some of the players in the middle are being rewarded, so not everybody involved for "left out in the cold", if it makes people feel better.
Placing blame on original MG "investors" is just another means of directing jealousy against inability to afford the machine in the first place, which as I stated previously was not meant for the "average" collector.
I still have a personal belief that just because you can, does not mean you should (monetarily) unless it is your "holy grail". That does not others should dictate how a collector spends their money or decided to get caught up in offline buying wars.
As I stated in 5 years, most people here will have already moved on and got out of the hobby, unless they find redirected focus to other aspects than chasing "Le violen rouge" or getting financially burned and dusgruntled when a boutique pinball supplier declares bankruptcy before receiving their game 2-3 years later after patiently waiting.

So are you saying back when RAZA was still BHZA I should have gotten in for the extra $1K and they would be setting it up in my house soon?

Hey Ben, you can stay in the house but that other guy needs to get a hotel room. He look like he might smell as bad as his reputation.

#21130 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

HOnestly, the people that "bought" one do not owe ZY or AJ anything, So saying that they are disrespecting them or other vendors is just stupid.

It's people like you that make me want to force his ass into bankruptcy so you don't get shit.

How about that life lesson?

#21131 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

Your attitude sucks IMHO! You should care! If some of the above people you refrenced in your post decide to push Zidware/JPOP into BK then not even the chosen few (19 people) get their MG... just something to think about.

#21132 7 years ago

Lots of opinions going around but at the end of the day, the only people's opinions that really count are those that were pricincipally invovled (investors in this and the other two games, vendors, JPOP, Brandeis, ZY, Applejuice, etc). Everybody else (myself included) are just the peanut gallery.

As for the value, I speculate that it will appreciate. Its value is not impacted in the least in how it plays. People that are fixated on how it plays (that aren't in on it) do not appreciate that MG is a limited commodity and will be treated as such, not as a pinball machine in the traditional sense. This is a machine that was geared to buyers of a certain economic level and not for the masses. People with money will buy this purely as a status symbol. Not right or wrong, just the way that it is.

To the people that are getting the machine, I hope it lives up to your expectations, whatever they are. To the people that did not get their fair share, I hope you get a resolution. To the supporters of the game, I hope you get to see/play one one day. And for the haters, keep hating.

#21133 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

So are you saying back when RAZA was still BHZA I should have gotten in...

"I still have a personal belief that just because you can, does not mean you should (monetarily) unless it is your "holy grail". That does not dictate how a collector spends their money or decided to get caught up in offline buying wars."

I already answered your question, it just requires the reading of the details.
This is a private choice.

If you feel cheated, I cannot assist you.

I watched this exact gazoo before in 2005.

If you know the pinball history, you will know the game, people, enthusiasts, collectors, designers, manufacturers, investors, parts suppliers, and legal battles I am referring to overall. It was "unfun".

In fact, the relative comparison is exactly what is happening today all over again.
I did not stay in this hobby for many years for the above reason.
That would be absolutely make no sense.

People need to find contentment soon, or they will bail out like the last generation even before the latest barcade fad ends.
I find this by helping others fix, find, or educate on pinball.

#21134 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

A few people here (rosh) have said they've seen the cabinets.

I saw multiple machines leaving today in the hands of their owners. Not my place to say who it was, but I suspect it will be public soon enough.

#21135 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I saw multiple machines leaving today in the hands of their owners. Not my place to say who it was, but I suspect it will be public soon enough.

I'd run and grab them up as fast as i could too.

#21136 7 years ago

Hey @rosh, can you comment any on how you like working for AP? I am excited to see how things develop for them as a company and their (and yours) new projects coming down the pipe.

#21137 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'd run and grab them up as fast as i could too.

Agreed. I think it is time to start a new thread -

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/magic-girl-discussion-thread-brakage-issue-and-other#post-3605610

#21138 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's people like you that make me want to force his ass into bankruptcy so you don't get shit.
How about that life lesson?

props to you ICE for looking out for others and doing what is right.

pretty sad that some people on MG want and are actively trying to dissuade others form doing what is right and forcing Jpop into bankruptcy.

Of course, NOW is the time to do it. Up until recently many thought there were zero assets to recover. Itis now obvious that there are 20 MG which some of these same people seem to think are worth 40k each on secondary market (LOL).

That makes it obvious that the right and fair (plus SMART) thing to do is force bankruptcy, auction these 20 games for top dollar and if they really bring in the 800,000 that people think then you have more money to divide among ALL the people owned money.

Lets talk reality if you dont force bankruptcy. Jpop is apparently broke and this is his one bail out. The MG games only got built with the obvious help of American pinball so they could save themselves where they were potted into Jpop and it was too late to get out. Seems obvious there is no feasible path to RAZA and surely not AiW either. American Pinball has apparently cut ties and keep john issolated already form houdini.

ICE, get 2 other people and get the legal papers filed ASAP! It is the right thing to do to take care of the whole group, even if some greedy few want everyone to just chill for 90 days after they get their MGs.

#21139 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

How about a thread for all of us RAZA owners to help complete our own games.
Hey John, at least give us the cabinet and maybe a semi populated playfield we paid for. I'm sure the thread would help to get it built faster than you ever will.

cabs (resized).jpgcabs (resized).jpg

#21140 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

props to you ICE for looking out for others and doing what is right.
pretty sad that some people on MG want and are actively trying to dissuade others form doing what is right and forcing Jpop into bankruptcy.
Of course, NOW is the time to do it. Up until recently many thought there were zero assets to recover. Itis now obvious that there are 20 MG which some of these same people seem to think are worth 40k each on secondary market (LOL).
That makes it obvious that the right and fair (plus SMART) thing to do is force bankruptcy, auction these 20 games for top dollar and if they really bring in the 800,000 that people think then you have more money to divide among ALL the people owned money.
Lets talk reality if you dont force bankruptcy. Jpop is apparently broke and this is his one bail out. The MG games only got built with the obvious help of American pinball so they could save themselves where they were potted into Jpop and it was too late to get out. Seems obvious there is no feasible path to RAZA and surely not AiW either. American Pinball has apparently cut ties and keep john issolated already form houdini.
ICE, get 2 other people and get the legal papers filed ASAP! It is the right thing to do to take care of the whole group, even if some greedy few want everyone to just chill for 90 days after they get their MGs.

But if MG is a POS with breakable parts and support goes to hell what are people going to thing of AP?

#21141 7 years ago

I'm thinking about hiring Zombie Yeti to do my own ONE OFF pin art for $20k and stick it on any pinball machine i own and then sell it for $100k?

What do you think?

Whitewater re skin? WPT?

Or Alice in Wonderland? The artwork he's already done?

Hell yeah I'm on to something.

#21142 7 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

Taxman, i know you are a numbers guy like me but you need to spell check that thread!

#21143 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Taxman, i know you are a numbers guy like me but you need to spell check that thread!

I already fix a few. I'm typing with a beer in one hand two dogs and two cat who have not seen me all day and a woman, um who sees my typing this and is waiting to see what I say so I'll just leave with as "I'll fix that ASAP"

#21144 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

How about a thread for all of us RAZA owners to help complete our own games.
Hey John, at least give us the cabinet and maybe a semi populated playfield we paid for. I'm sure the thread would help to get it built faster than you ever will.

I would take an empty RAZA cabinet with an unpopulated playfield and call it even at this point, but that a pipe dream I know I will never see a damn thing from John.

#21145 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I really hope the RAZA folks are getting together/ organized and forcing bankruptcy NOW/ASAP.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Stop what you are doing and get ahold of a lawyer, explain the issue, the possible/likely preferrential transfer of assets, and get shit filed.

Quoted from Whysnow:

That makes it obvious that the right and fair (plus SMART) thing to do is force bankruptcy, auction these 20 games for top dollar

We get it.

I'm really starting to wonder if you have an agenda.

#21146 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

We get it.

Nothing wrong with a little encourangement and a dissenting voice when there are a few people on here crying foul if someone forces jpop into bankruptcy. Getting a lawyer can feel like a daunting task, but in reality it is not very hard and what is the real downside for any raza owner. Something is better than nothing. also, the clock is ticking so sounds like you need to get on it or have the option removed. Would really suck to not take action and put in more blond faith only to find there will never be raza and 20 people walked out the door with the majority of the recoverable assets.

From the language used and lack of reference to raza and aiw since american pinball got involved, the writing is on the wall.

I agree with others that I am amazed people have waited this long, but now there are reasons tomtake action.

#21147 7 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

We get it.

No, a lot of what he says makes sense on this to a person like me who has no skin in this game. If these games are going to be so valuable then grab the assets, sell them for top dollar, and split up the proceeds. Again, this is coming from someone outside looking in....I am sure my opinion would be different if I had invested the money and was expecting my game.

Sadly, all of this is likely a moot point if folks are already removing their games. Once they take possession, they are gone.

#21148 7 years ago
Quoted from Manimal:

Sadly, all of this is likely a moot point if folks are already removing their games. Once they take possession, they are gone.

Nope, but them removing the assets starts the clock ticking.

The longer you wait, the less the chance of recovery. 90 days by the sound of it.

#21149 7 years ago

Whysnow you are actually giving unqualified advice and encouraging behavior from an uninformed perspective. Unsecured investors should consult their legal council on the best way to proceed. As you have not stake in the matter, you should probably stay on the sidelines and let people proceed under their own best actions.

#21150 7 years ago
Quoted from Tilt:

If zombieyeti and applejuice are due games, which i have no reason to believe that either are lying. Then hopefully they have a contract that states that, and then they have legal ramifications to go after jpop if he delivers games to others and not them. The delivery date has not come yet, so none of us know if there are games with their names on it.
If they do not have anything that states this, then sadly, they need to cough it up as a life lesson in business. Business is business, you dont trust anyone, hence the reason for contracts. And sometimes, you have to learn that the hard way. Hopefully, they have emails or something like that stating that they are to be paid with a game. But that is where i have a hard time understanding it. Because if there is supposed to be a limited run of 19 machines, and that is what is sold, then technically, there should not be any other games. Its not like it was advertised as a limited number plus one to each vendor, etc. SO hopefully, the vendors are considered part of the original numbers. I have not seen an owners list to tell me one way or another

This is a harsh reality that some just do not want to swallow. It sucks, but it's 100% the truth. It seems as JPop was playing Oprah, you get a game, and you get a game, and you get a game, but never put it in writing. The anger needs to be 100% directed at JPop, the buyers have no responsibility in this.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 423 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/423 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.