(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,335 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 164 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,697 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

Screen Shot 2020-04-17 at 3.39.04 PM (resized).png
sucks (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24335 posts in this topic. You are on page 421 of 487.
#21001 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

People keep giving WAY TOO much leaway to this. Do you actually expect these to play worth 2 shits? Honestly, to be collectible in the pinball world we have seen a game needs to atleast play reasonably well right out of the gates and hold up over time.
In just the handful of photos we can see all sorts of indicators that these are just thrown together to stay off conviction and legal matters. Hell, just the fact that you have huge clear inserts with no jeweling and you can already see insert edges shows the poor quality and how quickly this box of lights will fall apart if you actually play it.

and this coming from the guy who backed kevin kulek? wow! hilton, you need to look in the mirror buddy

pot-kettle (resized).jpg

#21002 3 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

Just listened to a couple of eerie podcasts from this K person and what a waste. This person claims to be the reason why GnR put out Chinese Democracy, bought a Hell Cat, purchased a Magic Girl spot, speaks ill of pinball companies, tells other people what to do with their health and money regarding pinball, and wants others to get the mods to allow him back on pinside? This person has got to be going through menopause, midlife crisses, or both? Best to you if you are reading this, but I do not subscribe to your fake pinball news. The only saving grace is the guests that are interesting and have done something in the pinball industry.

You know, it probably is time to let "this person" come back here. I seriously thought his audience would dry up once he was gone and his promotion threads were killed here, but clearly a TON of people here still hang on his every word. People still respond to him here. So let him come back.

I mean he'd probably get banned again in a week but it's probably time to find out.

#21003 3 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

He actually says he is moving onto Raza

He's barely been able to limp across the finish line with 19 magic girls, which was FUNDED by RAZA (and AIW) money. How in the world is ANOTHER 125 machines going to get built with no cash influx, not to mention that the other games were never as completed as MG.

ZY has already chimed in that he's been screwed in all this, so he won't be finishing work on the other games. So there's that as well.

This whole MG delivery thing is just as bird brained as everything up to this point and really doesn't change much of anything, other than 19 people get something, which is 19 more people than a few months ago.

#21004 3 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

He's barely been able to limp across the finish line with 19 magic girls, which was FUNDED by RAZA (and AIW) money. How in the world is ANOTHER 125 machines going to get built with no cash influx, not to mention that the other games were never as completed as MG.
ZY has already chimed in that he's been screwed in all this, so he won't be finishing work on the other games. So there's that as well.
This whole MG delivery thing is just as bird brained as everything up to this point and really doesn't change much of anything, other than 19 people get something, which is 19 more people than a few months ago.

Yep! These few games are probably his desperate attempt to derail or delay the legal action against him.

#21005 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You know, it probably is time to let "this person" come back here. I seriously thought his audience would dry up once he was gone and his promotion threads were killed here, but clearly a TON of people here still hang on his every word. People still respond to him here. So let him come back.
I mean he'd probably get banned again in a week but it's probably time to find out.

Now I know you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

#21006 3 years ago
Quoted from j_m_:

and this coming from the guy who backed kevin kulik? wow! hilton, you need to look in the mirror buddy

what are you tlaking about? This is not even remotely close conversation. We are talking about collectibility here and some are thinking that a 13k (wasnt it actually 13k to start?) box of lights will be worth 20k and the price on secondary will go up.

#21007 3 years ago

I am not happy to see this game. Does it look good? Sure. It might even play awesome. But you know how you build 19 kickass machines? You con and rip off dozens of vendors and hundreds of collectors trying to get a different game. Nothing has been made right here. This is literally the first round of ponzi investors getting out early. In a bankruptcy these would be clawed back as preferential distributions. I hate that 19 people who are already rich enough to shell out 16k are gonna get a highly collectible game while the developer is getting stiffed on 11k plus a game. I'm a developer and I've been stiffed on contracts. It sucks and it costs > $11k to even retain a quality attorney for a long court case.

If you gave me millions of dollars and six years, plus the ability to stiff vendors and only have to deliver 19 games, I could probably build a pretty good game too.

#21008 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what are you tlaking about? This is not even remotely close conversation. We are talking about collectibility here and some are thinking that a 13k (wasnt it actually 13k to start?) box of lights will be worth 20k and the price on secondary will go up.

If Special K bought it for $20K as rumored, then that is where the benchmark is already. The issue here is until those 19 are delivered, we have ZERO clue, only speculation, as to whether or not it was a brilliant or stupid move.

We all know that I have ZERO love for Special K, but I will give credit where credit is due if MG actually turns out to be a player. If it does.....$20K might have been a bargain. I am a gambler by true nature, so by him taking that $20K gamble, I have respect for that.

#21009 3 years ago
Quoted from LoveNeverDiesGuy:

Just listened to a couple of eerie podcasts from this K person and what a waste. This person claims to be the reason why GnR put out Chinese Democracy, bought a Hell Cat, purchased a Magic Girl spot, speaks ill of pinball companies, tells other people what to do with their health and money regarding pinball, and wants others to get the mods to allow him back on pinside? This person has got to be going through menopause, midlife crisses, or both? Best to you if you are reading this, but I do not subscribe to your fake pinball news. The only saving grace is the guests that are interesting and have done something in the pinball industry.

I am amazed anyone still gives him any attention or that he is even doing a poocast anymore. His lack of actual knowledge about pinball, obvious attention whoring, and inability to properly pronounce words (is it an actual speech impediment? the whole "d" and "t" thing? or purposeful as his schtick?; I never could tell) made them pretty boring to listen to and cringeworthy at times. I guess people enjoy the trainwreck of listening.

I am glad he is not on here and in general find Pinside to be vastly improved since he was banned for the final time. Pretty sad what a short memory he has on why he was banned and why they wont let him back on here. Good riddance. If there is an actual push from some to get him back on here, I am glad to see the mods are standing their ground. His BS is better served with him listening to himself on repeat to increase is download ticker.

#21010 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

If Special K bought it for $20K as rumored, then that is where the benchmark is already. The issue here is until those 19 are delivered, we have ZERO clue, only speculation, as to whether or not it was a brilliant or stupid move.
We all know that I have ZERO love for Special K, but I will give credit where credit is due if MG actually turns out to be a player. If it does.....$20K might have been a bargain. I am a gambler by true nature, so by him taking that $20K gamble, I have respect for that.

lol. Great nickname! Sure, IF is is an amazingly built and playing machine, then I will agree that 20k was a great gamble for someone like him that flips games constantly. Reality is that is wont be a great player and I can see from the photos that it is going to have build issues right form the start. Reality is also that he did not pay anywhere near 20k but that is what people looking to resell want others to believe as the benchmark. Like I said, one moron does not set a bench mark.

Honestly, when BBB isnt selling for 20k are people really going to spend much more for a MG? Reality is that similar numbers of both will be on the market at any given time. BBB is the better theme and story from the start/

#21011 3 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

In a bankruptcy these would be clawed back as preferential distributions

I really hope the RAZA folks are getting together/ organized and forcing bankruptcy NOW/ASAP.

I am not sure of exact numbers but it only takes a handful of people in IL to make shit happen. To get a lawyer on for this job should be easy given the facts of what is currently going on and that there are some tangible assets for obvious recovery.

#21012 3 years ago

Is that a clay head?

IMG_1860 (resized).PNG

IMG_1861 (resized).PNG

#21013 3 years ago

Yes, the game is a piece of shit! Er, if anyone wants to sell their MG spot for what they paid for it, please PM me.

#21014 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. Reality is also that he did not pay anywhere near 20k but that is what people looking to resell want others to believe as the benchmark. Like I said, one moron does not set a bench mark.

Actually, with only 19 games, it does set the benchmark. Doesn't matter if said buyer was a moron or not.

#21015 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

lol. Great nickname! Sure, IF is is an amazingly built and playing machine, then I will agree that 20k was a great gamble for someone like him that flips games constantly. Reality is that is wont be a great player and I can see from the photos that it is going to have build issues right form the start. Reality is also that he did not pay anywhere near 20k but that is what people looking to resell want others to believe as the benchmark. Like I said, one moron does not set a bench mark.
Honestly, when BBB isnt selling for 20k are people really going to spend much more for a MG? Reality is that similar numbers of both will be on the market at any given time. BBB is the better theme and story from the start/

Why was he banned?

#21016 3 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

Yes, the game is a piece of shit! Er, if anyone wants to sell their spot for what they paid for it, please PM me.

I feel like i'm taking crazy pills.

#21017 3 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Is that a clay head?

I want one!

#21018 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Why was he banned?

Does anyone with a little more political correctness want to take this one? My answer could get me banned/suspended.

#21019 3 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

So i guess you didn't see any with mine or zombieyeti name on then.... Talk about rubbing salt in the wound.. (jpop that is)

Sorry Jim, as you know from the pindev slack channel, I can't really tell you much about them. I only saw them from across the room as they were being finished. Not even sure what the final count was, just that it was around 20. Assembly work was completed a few weeks back. The Houdini team never interacts with John, we would never go out into the assembly area where he is, and he is not allowed into the Houdini design office. He never asked any of us for assistance, although I'm sure he knew what the response would be. Although, we probably would have been willing to play them for QA purposes, but he never asked. So, accordingly, I have zero knowledge on how they play. I pretty much just know what you all know, they look great, no clue about anything else.

#21020 3 years ago
Quoted from wizard_mode:

Why was he banned?

He had duplicate accounts.

#21021 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Does anyone with a little more political correctness want to take this one? My answer could get me banned/suspended.

yeah, my reply could get me banned.

In short, he broke and continues to break the pinside ToS. Multiple duplicate accounts, posting and reposting sladerous legally questionable material about a variety of manufacturers under fake accounts, etc...

#21022 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

In short, he broke and continues to break the pinside ToS.

Yeah, him and 1,000 other people....

#21023 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

and he is not allowed into the Houdini design office

lol.

#21024 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

We all know that I have ZERO love for Special K, but I will give credit where credit is due if MG actually turns out to be a player.

Yes, we all hate special K, don't want to discuss him, and don't listen to his podcast, except of course for everybody on pinside who can't stop discussing him or listening to his podcast, or issue actual live running commentaries here on his podcasts like people did last night. That aside, he claims he spent well over $20K on Magic Girl.

I have to agree with those who say this will be hugely and instantly collectable. You can't possibly compare it to BBB, which everybody has played and of which 10 times as many exist. Magic Girl truly is bulletproof - as others have stated, it's much like Ed-209. Who CARES if it works or not? It looks really cool, it's big, and it's expensive, and only 20 people on EARTH will have the opportunity to have one. I think it holds its value and - just like BBB - many will trade over face, at least at first. You think Special K (why the fuck are we calling him that?!) gives a shit if the game plays well? I don't think the dude can do a post pass. And there's plenty...PLENTY of dudes in the hobby (on pinside and not on pinside) who are just like that. Peter from Sunshine would kill for one of these and I'm sure he'll pay whatever it takes to get one.

It well could collapse in value, but for that to happen, there will need to be a collapse across the board. Welcome to the world of $5000 Magic Girls and $2500 AFMs...hey it could happen, right?

#21025 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I am amazed anyone still gives him any attention or that he is even doing a poocast anymore. His lack of actual knowledge about pinball, obvious attention whoring, and inability to properly pronounce words (is it an actual speech impediment? the whole "d" and "t" thing? or purposeful as his schtick?; I never could tell) made them pretty boring to listen to and cringeworthy at times. I guess people enjoy the trainwreck of listening.
I am glad he is not on here and in general find Pinside to be vastly improved since he was banned for the final time. Pretty sad what a short memory he has on why he was banned and why they wont let him back on here. Good riddance. If there is an actual push from some to get him back on here, I am glad to see the mods are standing their ground. His BS is better served with him listening to himself on repeat to increase is download ticker.

People "listen" to his podcast because it is a car wreck that you have to look at (listen to). Funny thing is, he thinks people are listening because he is knowledgeable, entertaining, cool, whatever. He is just embarrassing himself more and more each day. What a loser.

#21026 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Yes, we all hate special K, don't want to discuss him, and don't listen to his podcast, except of course for everybody on pinside who can't stop discussing him or listening to his podcast, or issue actual live running commentaries here on his podcasts like people did last night. That aside, he claims he spent well over $20K on Magic Girl.
I have to agree with those who say this will be hugely and instantly collectable. You can't possibly compare it to BBB, which everybody has played and of which 10 times as many exist. Magic Girl truly is bulletproof - as others have stated, it's much like Ed-209. Who CARES if it works or not? It looks really cool, it's big, and it's expensive, and only 20 people on EARTH will have the opportunity to have one. I think it holds its value and - just like BBB - many will trade over face, at least at first. You think Special K (why the fuck are we calling him that?!) gives a shit if the game plays well? I don't think the dude can do a post pass. And there's plenty...PLENTY of dudes in the hobby (on pinside and not on pinside) who are just like that. Peter from Sunshine would kill for one of these and I'm sure he'll pay whatever it takes to get one.
It well could collapse in value, but for that to happen, there will need to be a collapse across the board. Welcome to the world of $5000 Magic Girls and $2500 AFMs...hey it could happen, right?

only the future will know... however, lots of bad taste in the mouths of many people. High end colelctors liek to have a prize to show off I have found. If that prize is not much fun to play and nothing but a pretty box with stolen art and stolen work off good people then it starts to lose its luster real quick.

Most pinheads will love to play it and check it out. After everyone gets a chance, then if it is a dog that is poorly built, it wont be worth much in the grand scheme. It surely wont go up in value. Not likely to drop as high end colectors have enough money to just let them sit rather than take a loss, but wont blow up either.

#21027 3 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Now I know you are a few sandwiches short of a picnic.

It's because he's going to be on his show. Between that and his "bububu don't trigger my punk rock gurl!", his hypocrisy is shining. No matter how many tournaments he wins.

#21028 3 years ago
Quoted from pinlink:

Funny thing is, he thinks people are listening because he is knowledgeable

He freely admits to not being knowledgeable. He just enjoys it.

#21029 3 years ago

I did a complete 180 on Kaneda after getting to know him. I don't agree with everything he says and does, but he certainly is passionate. As someone who has their passion for pinball misunderstood by over sensitive types, I empathize with the dude.

But this isn't about him, or Crazy Levi, or me. It's about Magic Girl.

#21030 3 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

The Houdini team never interacts with John, we would never go out into the assembly area where he is, and he is not allowed into the Houdini design office.

Sounds like a very odd relationship... like still living with your divorced spouse.

#21031 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Most pinheads will love to play it and check it out. After everyone gets a chance, then if it is a dog that is poorly built, it wont be worth much in the grand scheme. It surely wont go up in value. Not likely to drop as high end colectors have enough money to just let them sit rather than take a loss, but wont blow up either.

Of course it won't "blow up." There's not a lot of meat on the bone when the game is $16000....but we know at least one guy claims to have spent over $20,000 on one already so if that's true, someone has already turned a tidy profit and the game isn't even out yet.

I just really doubt it matters if it's a dog or not. Most Jpop games kind of suck and it hasn't really hurt their value. But this is a special case...this game could REALLY suck and it won't matter. Like you said, diplomatically, only time will tell if it stand the test of time (Thanks Sammy Hagar!)

#21032 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

one guy claims to have spent over $20,000

if true Ineed to high 5 Kim for getting one over on Special K.

#21033 3 years ago

It's funny; I was just playing at Pinball Land, where real pinball players go, and all night long I heard people talking about how wonderful Theater of Magic is. And yet the same people do the same bleating about how "JPops games kinda suck".

I dunno. I wish I did something that kinda sucked but people would give me beaucoup bucks to create something for them.

#21034 3 years ago

Because it is now pretty clear the game are shipping with my code (not all paid for), here is some info from posts i made a a few years back. This info is provided for owners and to answer the 'box of lights' question. If owners want to contact me directly, i *MAY* look to expand what each of these sections should do in a rules document for them.

For the code that i created for magic girl, there were the following features coded.

• base game play
• ball save
• bonus
• skillshot
• jets
• upper lanes
• up post
• magic letters
• lion saw
• newton ball
• owl target
• potion letters
• magic shop/scoop
• loops
• center spinner
• center lock
• centre targets
• spiral ramp
• wand ramps
• lock
• multiball
• jackpots
• quick multiball
• telsa subway
• mini magnet playfield
• jinx motor
• attract
• service mode with tests, audits, settings, coin door open

All the above had sounds, animation, graphics and rules

The following is a a Shot map (from left to right) from memory.

• Jinx Wheel - Left Outlane
• Lion saw
• Newton chamber (captive ball)
• Left Loop (Wizard Lane)
• Potion Spinner
• Left Ramp (Swirl Ramp)
• Owl Target (captive ball)
• Kings Chamber (Centre)
• Levitate Feature (Lightning Flashers)
• Magic Shoppe (Scoop)
• Hare/Million Target
• Kings/Queens Bonus X - Top lanes
• Right Loop
• Magnetic Jet Bumper (Hare)
• Tesla Subway
• Mystery/Coin target
• Shooter Lane
• Magna Save - Right Outlane

You *SHOULD* be able to see modes and features working for any of these modes if you select 'arcade' at game start, not 'novice play'. Novice play was something john wanted which was a more basic 'all targets the same' type game for kids etc.

Finally, here is the playfield prototype that i had back in may 2014.

42b57610e1658e0fdfbd21b72ab6cc1f81e045d3 (resized).jpg

#21035 3 years ago

You can tell you are very passionate concerning your work on MG even though your were stiffed what you were owed.
I hope someway you will be made whole for all your hard work. Nice of you to continue to help the owners. At least they will see the fruits of your labor.

Quoted from applejuice:

Because it is now pretty clear the game are shipping with my code (not all paid for), here is some info from posts i made a a few years back. This info is provided for owners and to answer the 'box of lights' question. If owners want to contact me directly, i *MAY* look to expand what each of these sections should do in a rules document for them.
For the code that i created for magic girl, there are the following features coded.
• base game play
• ball save
• bonus
• skillshot
• jets
• upper lanes
• up post
• magic letters
• lion saw
• newton ball
• owl target
• potion letters
• magic shop/scoop
• loops
• center spinner
• center lock
• centre targets
• spiral ramp
• wand ramps
• lock
• multiball
• jackpots
• quick multiball
• telsa subway
• mini magnet playfield
• jinx motor
• attract
• service mode with tests, audits, settings, coin door open
All the above had sounds, animation, graphics and rules
The following is a a Shot map (from left to right) from memory.
• Jinx Wheel - Left Outlane
• Lion saw
• Newton chamber (captive ball)
• Left Loop (Wizard Lane)
• Potion Spinner
• Left Ramp (Swirl Ramp)
• Owl Target (captive ball)
• Kings Chamber (Centre)
• Levitate Feature (Lightning Flashers)
• Magic Shoppe (Scoop)
• Hare/Million Target
• Kings/Queens Bonus X - Top lanes
• Right Loop
• Magnetic Jet Bumper (Hare)
• Tesla Subway
• Mystery/Coin target
• Shooter Lane
• Magna Save - Right Outlane
You *SHOULD* be able to see modes and features working for any of these modes if you select 'arcade' at game start, not 'novice play'. Novice play was something john wanted which was a more basic 'all targets the same' type game for kids etc.
Finally, here is the playfield prototype that i had back in may 2014.

#21036 3 years ago

If the game turns out nice it should be entered into the databases without JPop's name. It should have Artwork by ZY and Programming by Applejuice (real names of course).

#21037 3 years ago
Quoted from Taxman:

If the game turns out nice it should be entered into the databases without JPop's name. It should have Artwork by ZY and Programming by Applejuice (real names of course).

I don't think you understand how databases are supposed to work. They aren't supposed to be subjective. You don't put "alternative facts" in a database just cause you don't like somebody.

OJ simpson is still in the record books and the Hall of Fame.

#21038 3 years ago

I don't know how much applejuice is owed but maybe the MG owners could send a little cash his way if they feel comfortable doing so after getting their game and play testing? I understand the games are paid in full and there is no obligation to pay any more for anything.

#21039 3 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

But Stadium Events says something different on the box, cart and title screen, so it's $35k more expensive.

But stadium events wasn't sold at the time as a rare investment opportunity priced 3-4x the price of other carts. And 'gotta have them all' isn't nearly as big a thing in Pins as it is game carts.

Values like these are driven by people with obsession to 'have them all' and the difficulty of getting these missing links.

#21040 3 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Sounds like a very odd relationship... like still living with your divorced spouse.

Not really, John contracted AP to build MG. Which has been done with AP factory resources, under his direction. If he gets the other games to the point where they can be built and he has the necessary resources to do so, I'm sure AP will determine at that time if they have the capacity to take it on.

On the other hand, AP hired a team to design and build Houdini. Whatever John had done was tossed and the team started from scratch, only keeping the theme. So, for those on Houdini, we never had any relationship with John.

#21041 3 years ago
Quoted from Richthofen:

. I hate that 19 people who are already rich enough to shell out 16k are gonna get a highly collectible game while the developer is getting stiffed on 11k plus a game. I'm a developer and I've been stiffed on contracts. It sucks and it costs > $11k to even retain a quality attorney for a long court case.
If you gave me millions of dollars and six years, plus the ability to stiff vendors and only have to deliver 19 games, I could probably build a pretty good game too.

Yes lets blame and HATE the RICH PEOPLE who could afford the game. Is this FACEBOOK?

#21042 3 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

ZERO chance any AP pinball games make it.
Who will buy a Houdini pinball machine given all the BS that goes into making a pin good?

Vacation America made it.. many upstarts have made games. The question is if they will be successful commercially or if they can get to the end. They have a vet running the show now.. that puts them far ahead of many people. It does not guarantee success, but puts them well ahead of 'zero chance' IMO.

#21043 3 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I don't know how much applejuice is owed but maybe the MG owners could send a little cash his way if they feel comfortable doing so after getting their game and play testing? I understand the games are paid in full and there is no obligation to pay any more for anything.

$11177 and 1 game

#21044 3 years ago
Quoted from cppinball:

Yes lets blame and HATE the RICH PEOPLE who could afford the game. Is this FACEBOOK?

I think you missed his entire point. He hates that the developers got stiffed... while others that already have pelnty of money did not.

i.e. the people that actually DID the work to make the machine got screwed the worse in the whole deal.

#21045 3 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

$11177 and 1 game

so basically 12k and 1 MG would catch you up to where you should be?

Seems like the 19 owners could demand game #20 gets built and sent to you. Would also play out in your best interests since then you would have a game and I am guessing you may even opt to finish out the code how you intended?

#21046 3 years ago

Just tuning in to this thread...haven't kept up with this fiasco at all. But does no one else find it odd that the "Game Play" videos, don't show any game play?

#21047 3 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

so basically 12k and 1 MG would catch you up to where you should be?
Seems like the 19 owners could demand game #20 gets built and sent to you. Would also play out in your best interests since then you would have a game and I am guessing you may even opt to finish out the code how you intended?

Yes, that would pretty much cover it.

If i had a game then there would certainly be options as to what could be done with code updates and bug fixes.

#21048 3 years ago
Quoted from cppinball:

No, I know plenty of rich people. Technically compared to most of the world I am rich. The problem is those receiving games could not have received them without other people getting screwed. The most expensive game is getting created in low volume. Everyone else gets screwed.

It's pretty clear the only reason JPOP created AIW and RAZA was to generate more money to get MG built.

#21049 3 years ago

I have waited 6 years for this game, thought my money was gone. My game will be on LOCATION at CP Pinball. If its good it will stay, if it sucks it will be gone.

#21050 3 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't think you understand how databases are supposed to work. They aren't supposed to be subjective. You don't put "alternative facts" in a database just cause you don't like somebody.
OJ simpson is still in the record books and the Hall of Fame.

Did I say anything that was not a fact? We know who did the artwork and we know who did the programming. There were many other people involved with this project and we don't know who did what for anything else involved. There seems to a lot of missing people getting credit.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Gulf Coast Pinball, LLC
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 124.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
There are 24335 posts in this topic. You are on page 421 of 487.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside