(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,288 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,694 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png
B3F72CE8-1FCA-4E93-9994-CCC068D8F4C2 (resized).jpeg
7A86BB52-E1F5-4086-955C-86A6383C27D3 (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24288 posts in this topic. You are on page 411 of 486.
#20501 2 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

I paypal you $25 if they don't get build,you paypal me $25 if they get build.
If 2017 ends( let's give em a year )we'll see who has to pay who,let pinside be our witness

If at least 5 magic girls (with completed playfields and reasonable code) ships in 2017, I will happily send you $25, so deal

#20502 2 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If at least 5 magic girls (with completed playfields and reasonable code) ships in 2017, I will happily send you $25, so deal

Cool,it's on

#20503 2 years ago

I thought there were a lot of people here that are in on the lawsuit?

If so, please share the answer.

Not that it will reveal anything like the other lawyers state, a general denial says nothing and a specific denial with an affirmative defense won't tell much more.

I would pay $$$ to be able to depose him though.

#20504 2 years ago

If 2017 ends( let's give em a year )we'll see who has to pay who,let pinside be our witness.

Let's bump that to $100, hell even $500 if there are games shipped, coded and play in keeping with the Magic Girl that was presented by Jpop. It only exists is paper, foam and in his mind.
http://create.adobe.com/2014/12/18/zombies_yetis_pinball.html

#20505 2 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Thanks for posting that. Very cool story! I'd never heard of it before.
There was probably even more similarity to SkitB in that video ... especially when the lady was discovered to be a man!
Whereas, Kevin was discovered to be a pirate!
rd

True, there are a lot of parallels there too... the guy from "The Dale" story wound up hiding in a town called Dale... and Kevin apparently resides in Pinconning. You can't make that stuff up...

#20506 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Let's bump that to $100, hell even $500 if there are games shipped, coded and play in keeping with the Magic Girl that was presented by Jpop. It only exists is paper, foam and in his mind.
http://create.adobe.com/2014/12/18/zombies_yetis_pinball.html

I saw "the bet" post from earlier today and though that looks like the easiest $25 bucks someone could make this year. Honestly, I would put up $25 just to hope I am wrong. What's the worst case scenario, I am out 25 bucks and people get their games? I can live with that.

A more likely scenario at this point is John ships some super lame ass zizzle reject (one flipper, made up of parts from kids pinball games on Amazon and stuff he found at the dump) just to say "here is the game, as promised".

That would at least make him updating the warranty page somewhat logical. But logic apparently never entered the picture here.

#20507 2 years ago

But let us make a bet toyotaboy...
If 2017 ends( let's give em a year )we'll see who has to pay who,let pinside be our witness.

Just to clarify:
Are you talking about Houdini, or MG?
And what do you mean by "build"? As in JPop-Kiss blinking box of lights? Or as a playable game shipped to customers?

#20508 2 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Just to clarify:
Are you talking about Houdini, or MG?
And what do you mean by "build"? As in JPop-Kiss blinking box of lights? Or as a playable game shipped to customers?

Quoted from toyotaboy:

#20509 2 years ago

The sad thing is I think everyone here knows this saga will still be ongoing at the end of 2017, with no resolution one way or the other.

#20510 2 years ago

I just feel bad about pinballrockstar losing $25, seems like a nice guy from the minions build thread

#20512 2 years ago

Unlike the Predator debacle, John would have a legitimate claim to bankruptcy. The money was spent and there is no more.

Had he had an ounce of humility he could have been forthright with everyone years ago, given everyone a more realistic progress report as it had been going on instead of lying about it, apologized, claimed he tried his best but his best wasn't good enough, and just end this thing.

This is how this is still going to end, except protracted over many years with an ongoing lawsuit and leaving everyone bitter and permanently ruining his reputation.

#20513 2 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I just feel bad about pinballrockstar losing $25, seems like a nice guy from the minions build thread

No man i can smell the money
I mean, 5 playing pinballs build and delivered!? How hard could that be

#20514 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Unlike the Predator debacle, John would have a legitimate claim to bankruptcy. The money was spent and there is no more.

The money may have been spent, but the creditor claims still remain. The question is, would the debts get discharged in BK, giving Zidware, Inc. (and the Popadiuks) a "fresh start"? That outcome is by no means certain, given Zidware's business practices to date, and some of the money may still be recoverable through classic avoidance actions pursued by a Trustee (e.g., preferential transfers, fraudulent conveyances).

#20515 2 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

The money may have been spent, but the creditor claims still remain. The question is, would the debts get discharged in BK, giving Zidware, Inc. (and the Popadiuks) a "fresh start"? That outcome is by no means certain, given Zidware's business practices to date, and some of the money may still be recoverable through classic avoidance actions pursued by a Trustee (e.g., preferential transfers, fraudulent conveyances).

Well, my comments were predicated on John acting "with humility and being forthright" going back to the beginning, and in that case he certainly could have been entitled to fail and get a fresh start after. But that isn't how things played out of course.

#20516 2 years ago

No man i can smell the money
I mean, 5 playing pinballs build and delivered!? How hard could that be

Apparently pretty darn near impossible.

#20517 2 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I thought there were a lot of people here that are in on the lawsuit?

If so, please share the answer.

They have almost certainly been advised not to comment on ongoing litigation.

And their attorney certainly isn't going to provide any of the documents to someone other than his clients, the court, and JPOP's attorney.

Note that all the stuff WOLFMARSH and I have posted re: Kulek is coming direct from PACER and not KeithInMi (who is behaving professionally and responsibly by not supplying docs to Pinside).

#20518 2 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Had he had an ounce of humility he could have been forthright with everyone years ago, given everyone a more realistic progress report as it had been going on instead of lying about it, apologized, claimed he tried his best but his best wasn't good enough, and just end this thing.

You forgot "said he was sorry he spent most of the $$$ on frivolous crap like improving the (already unnecessary) shop with a 'magic door to nowhere,' Starbucks, and a Range Rover."

#20519 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

New filings in the JPOP suit.
I am going to see how much it would cost to get JPOP's "answer to the complaint." All 3 versions of the "answer" (JPOP's, MPOP's, and ZidWare's) should be essentially the same since they are all facing the same allegations.
You'd think the "answer" would outline his & AP's plan to make MG customer's whole. Even though that plan is probably just a pipe dream, it would be interesting to see what he had to say.

Wanted to post an update here, since your request process may have been a different avenue than mine (I try and get open records for free, which rarely works when it is a state I don't reside in, but it means I did not follow the normal request protocol which might have sped my response up). I was told the cost would be $13.00 and was given information on how to make the payment and get the document requested (I specifically only asked for Jpop's answer to complaint, not the other two).

Anyway, didn't want to duplicate your effort or anyone else's. If you've moved ahead I'll let my contact know I'm not purchasing it (the payment info is tied specifically to my name). If not, I can cover this and post what I get back; they indicated it would likely arrive next week. Let me know.

#20520 2 years ago

Cool. I wasn't going to request it until Monday anyway. After you post it and I take a look I'll reconsider getting the complaint. Just depends on how much info is in the answer. Thanks!

#20521 2 years ago

No problem. They've just been paid and confirmation provided to the handler, so I'll report back once I have it in hand.

#20522 2 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

I was told the cost would be $13.00 and was given information on how to make the payment and get the document requested (I specifically only asked for Jpop's answer to complaint, not the other two).

Thanks! I'll buy your next tournament entry at Pizza West.

#20523 2 years ago

The wheels of document retrieval move quickly when greased with processing payments on a Friday I guess, because they actually got me the answer to complaint before they went home for the day. It is five pages, and I've saved it as a PDF on the podcast's Google Drive, so this direct link should work for everyone:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByHkGICVbWWUdleVNVdF9qRUE

Initial look-through shows over 50 allegations, most of which were denied but some admitted to. However, you'd need a listing of what each complaint is to know exactly what is and is not admitted.

#20524 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

And their attorney certainly isn't going to provide any of the documents to someone other than his clients, the court, and JPOP's attorney.
Note that all the stuff WOLFMARSH and I have posted re: Kulek is coming direct from PACER and not KeithInMi (who is behaving professionally and responsibly by not supplying docs to Pinside).

I'm just talking about public record filings. I'm pretty sure i know where this whole thing is going to end up.

Nvm, just saw it above. Good job!

#20525 2 years ago
Quoted from c508:

Just wanted to confirm this on my end too. Everything I've posted does come from PACER as c508 states. I check it once or twice a week for new documents. You pay basically $0.10 per page that you get from PACER, including searching for new documents. Every 3 months they bill you.

If you requested less than $15.00 in stuff, they just toss/zero your balance, so it's basically free if you stay under $15 per quarter.

A search for docs usually takes $0.10 or $0.20 of that balance, and the docs are per page.

#20526 2 years ago

Ok, here is the THIRD AMENDED COMPLAINT (most recent version of the original complaint in the JPOP suit, dated Sept. 22, 2015).

It is 44 pages, but a lot of it is repetitive since it lists the same allegations over and over (on behalf of different plaintiffs).

So, first we get the details of Plaintiff Gilbody's basis for his suit against JPOP. Then pages 3-4 are largely the same, but for a different plaintiff (Zilch) and amount of $$$ ($6,895).

Then it goes on and on in a similar vein listing the other 20 plaintiffs' claims (for varying amounts of $$$).

I deleted pages 5-39 due to their repetitive nature. Pages 40-41 contain additional info from COUNT LXVII. Page 42 is the "certificate of service" and pages 43-44 are "Exhibit 1."

Exhibits 2-19 (referenced in support of various plaintiffs' suits) are likely correspondence between plaintiffs and JPOP, bills, receipts, sale contracts, screen grabs of Zidware's website and blog, etc. advertising MG, RAZA, AIW and assuring plaintiffs that all is well and that the games are on the way.

I did not get those exhibits, because I did not want to pay for them.

If anyone wants the full 44 page THIRD AMENDED COMPLAINT, please PM me with your email address and I will send it along.

Jpop3Full page photo.pdf

#20527 2 years ago

Re: amount of $$$ at issue in the suit?

I added up all the plaintiffs' deposit amounts. The lowest deposit amount is $2,750. The highest is $22,745. Most were $6,500 or more. The grand total (unless my math is bad) is $223,215.

However, plaintiffs are all seeking "an amount to be proven at trial and for such other relief that this court deems just" which means JPOP may be on the hook for punitive damages as well.

#20528 2 years ago

thanks for posting (both c508 and DennisK). Nice to get some insight.

#20529 2 years ago

Really, really, *really* stupid question..

Why are all the apostrophes missing from 'Heck s'?

I originally thought it was just a court document oddity, but then even the Zidware 'exhibit 1' has it missing.

#20530 2 years ago

So did I read the document that was posted earlier right.. is JPOP's lawyer trying to make a motion to dismiss the whole case and to come back after all of us who sued him for legal expenses???

#20531 2 years ago

Well I see Kim's name in there.

Also never knew "zilch" could be someone's last name. Learn something new every day...

#20532 2 years ago

Okay, finally had a chance to go through the full document. First thing's first, here is a link to a Google Drive folder where I’m putting Zidware research up (so people can just access things instead of requesting through email): https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByHkGICVbWd0FyTWJSS3JJSWM

Here’s a direct link to the 3rd amended complaint (the full 44-page one) c508 obtained: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByHkGICVbWSnhDSWhpRktoR0E

I’ve attempted to crosswalk between the complaint and JPOP’s response, to make things less tedious. Here is my attempt to summarize his answers, categorized as to things he either admits to or things he denies from the complaint. Lots of responses referred to multiple counts, which are the different plantiffs by-and-large (so the amounts change as c508 noted in an earlier post, and the games expected change, but the general claims by the plantiffs as to how they were wronged [and JPOP's response to those claims] are the same).

JPOP admits to:
• Residing in Cook County, IL
• Michelle also lives in Cook County
• Zidware was an Illinois Corporation
• That there was a purchase agreement(s) for a pin (Ben Heck’s Zombie Adventureland specifically cited in Count 1, but which pins are involved varies by count and plantiff), but JPOP denies any claim made that isn’t listed in the purchase agreement (don’t know if any were being made, doesn’t look that way)
• That the plantiff(s) paid him
• That the plantiff(s) demanded a return of the deposit money
• Creating a blog to communicate with purchasers
• Blog post on 10/14/2014 stating “New news here We were able to solidfy an ongoing working arrangement with Mission Pinball and Fast Pinball guys from Seattle last week”
• Blog post on 10/23/2014 stating “We have a set date to show magic girl on a rug for mid december and I will work on the raza schedule and report back soon which will be after that”
• Blog post on 1/17/2015 stating “Currently still on track to show a fully built Zombie Adventureland game in February John Popadiuk”

JPOP denies:
• Failing to perform under the purchase agreements
• That a failure to perform resulted in damages to the plantiff(s)
• That the plantiff(s) is entitled to a return of their deposit
• That the deposit was taken and converted to his own use
• That he refused to refund the deposit as demanded immediately
• That such refusal of deposit refund is willful, wanton, and malicious and thus punitive damages should be awarded
• That as a direct result of not refunding the plantiff(s) deposit, he has been unjustly enriched and benefited at the plantiff(s) expense
• That the 10/14/2014 blog post was false, and that he knew it to be false at the time it was made, and that it was made with the intent to deceive and defraud purchasers
• That the plaintiff actually and justifiably relied on false statement the 10/14/2014 blog post and was damaged as a direct and proximate result of it
• That the false statement contained in the 10/14/2014 blog post was made with oppression, fraud, and malice
• That the 10/23/2014 blog post was false, and that he knew it to be false at the time it was made, and that it was made with the intent to deceive and defraud purchasers
• That the plaintiff actually and justifiably relied on false statement the 10/23/2014 blog post and was damaged as a direct and proximate result of it
• That the false statement contained in the 10/23/2014 blog post was made with oppression, fraud, and malice
• That the 1/17/2015 blog post was false, and that he knew it to be false at the time it was made, and that it was made with the intent to deceive and defraud purchasers
• That the plaintiff actually and justifiably relied on false statement the 1/17/2015 blog post and was damaged as a direct and proximate result of it
• That the false statement contained in the 1/17/2015 blog post was made with oppression, fraud, and malice

Hope this helps out some.

#20533 2 years ago
Quoted from DennisK:

JPOP denies:
• Failing to perform under the purchase agreements
• That a failure to perform resulted in damages to the plantiff(s)
• That the plantiff(s) is entitled to a return of their deposit

These alone really piss me off. Why the hell doesn't he think people are entitled to a return of their deposit when he didn't deliver what they paid for??!?!?!?!!

#20534 2 years ago

Wow, thanks Dennis.

You know JPop is going to deny everything he can because if he admits it he's liable big time. But the sad thing is I'm sure he actually believes it. In his convoluted little dream world he did no wrong because pinball is hard, and he's a brilliant designer and artist.

#20535 2 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

But the sad thing is I'm sure he actually believes it.

I'm sure he's saying exactly what his lawyer is telling him to say....

#20536 2 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

I'm sure he's saying exactly what his lawyer is telling him to say....

No doubt. My point is I think he truly believes what the lawyer is telling him to say. He's so narcissistic and clueless that he probably honestly thinks he did nothing wrong.

#20537 2 years ago

Nice summary!

#20539 2 years ago

Maybe Zane should drop this info at the foot of the FTC. If fighting one lawsuit is tough, imagine fighting two. Especially when the second is the Federal Trade Commission.

From a post I made a year ago.

Link to FTC rules
https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/business-guide-ftcs-mail-internet-or-telephone-order
Important Text from the link
* What Does the Rule Cover? *

It applies to most goods a customer orders from the seller by mail, telephone, fax, or on the Internet.
It does not matter how the merchandise is advertised, how the customer pays, or who initiates the contact.

* What is the Mail, Internet, or Telephone Order Rule? *

The Rule requires that when you advertise merchandise, you must have a reasonable basis for stating or implying that you can ship within a certain time. If you make no shipment statement, you must have a reasonable basis for believing that you can ship within 30 days. That is why direct marketers sometimes call this the "30-day Rule."
If, after taking the customer’s order, you learn that you cannot ship within the time you stated or within 30 days, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delayed shipment. If you cannot obtain the customer’s consent to the delay -- either because it is not a situation in which you are permitted to treat the customer’s silence as consent and the customer has not expressly consented to the delay, or because the customer has expressly refused to consent -- you must, without being asked, promptly refund all the money the customer paid you for the unshipped merchandise.

* What You Must Do If You Learn You Cannot Ship on Time *

When you learn that you cannot ship on time, you must decide whether you will ever be able to ship the order. If you decide that you cannot, you must promptly cancel the order and make a full refund.
If you decide you can ship the order later, you must seek the customer’s consent to the delay. You may use whatever means you wish to do this -- such as the telephone, fax, mail, or email -- as long as you notify the customer of the delay reasonably quickly. The customer must have sufficient advance notification to make a meaningful decision to consent to the delay or cancel the order.
Some businesses adopt internal deadlines that are earlier than those set by the Rule to ensure that their delay notices give all customers a meaningful opportunity to consent to the delay. If businesses fail to ship or give delay notifications by their internal deadlines, they automatically cancel the orders and make refunds.
In any event, no notification to the customer can take longer than the time you originally promised or, if no time was promised, 30 days. If you cannot ship the order or provide the notice within this time, you must cancel the order and make a prompt refund.

* How Quickly You Must Make a Refund *

When you must make a Rule-required refund, the following applies:
If the customer paid by cash, check, money order, or by credit where a third party is the creditor, or by any other method except credit where you are a creditor, you must refund the correct amount within seven working days after the order is cancelled.
If the customer paid by credit where you are a creditor, you must credit the customter's account or notify the customer that the account will not be charged within one billing cycle after the order is cancelled.

* How Much You Must Refund *

If you cannot ship any of the merchandise ordered by the customer, you must refund the entire amount the customer "tendered," including any shipping, handling, insurance, or other costs. If you ship some, but not all, of the merchandise ordered, you must refund the difference between the total amount paid and the amount the customer would have paid, according to your ordering instructions, for the shipped items only.
For example, if you charge a flat fee for shipping and handling regardless of the total number or cost of the items ordered, you need not refund any shipping and handling charges if you ship some items. On the other hand, if your shipping and handling charges are indexed to the number of items or the dollar amount of the order, you can keep only those shipping and handling charges that are appropriate to the number or dollar amount of the items actually shipped.

*****************************************************************************************
* When making Rule-required refunds, you cannot substitute credit toward future purchases, credit vouchers, or scrip. *
*****************************************************************************************

When the order is paid for in whole or in part by proofs of purchase, coupons, or other promotional devices, you must provide "reasonable compensation" to the customer for the proofs of purchase plus any shipping, handling, or other charges the customer paid. (The circumstances of each promotion may affect what is deemed to be reasonable.)

* Why You Should Comply with the Rule *

Merchants who violate the Rule can be sued by the FTC for injunctive relief, monetary civil penalties of up to $16,000 per violation (any time during the five years preceding the filing of the complaint), and consumer redress (any time during the three years preceding the filing of the complaint). When the mails are involved, the Postal Service also has authority to take action for problems such as non-delivery. State law enforcement agencies can take action for violating state consumer protection laws.
Apart from this, your failure to ship on time, or your failure to notify your customers promptly about delays and to obtain their consent to the delays, or your failure to make full and prompt refunds when your customers do not consent to delayed shipment, can adversely affect your business by discouraging repeat purchases. Accordingly, most businesses regard compliance with the Rule as simply good business practice.

#20540 2 years ago
Quoted from stangbat:

Wow, thanks Dennis.
You know JPop is going to deny everything he can because if he admits it he's liable big time. But the sad thing is I'm sure he actually believes it. In his convoluted little dream world he did no wrong because pinball is hard, and he's a brilliant designer and artist.

I agree, in Jpop's world, he is still ok per the Timeline paragraph in Exhibit 1 - minimum 14 months, but no maximum deadline, just the vague "reasonable amount of time".

I can totally see JPop thinking he is within the "reasonable amount" ( b/c pinball is hard.)

My question, esp. to the legal dudes ...

How will a judge rule on "reasonable amount"? - without a specific date, there's no violation, so plaintiffs just wait?

Does the judge rule that as long as JPop is still in the process of making something, then he hasn't violated the agreement?

What I imagine --- Jpops lawyer says keep doing stuff in making MG/BHZA/AIW - i.e. website edits, talk with Pintasia, talk to build vendors (i.e. AP even if the talks were based on JPop's BS promises) , the real recent warranty edits or whatever.

#20541 2 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

My question, esp. to the legal dudes ...
How will a judge rule on "reasonable amount"? - without a specific date, there's no violation, so plaintiffs just wait?

In the case of RAZA, there *is* a specific date that was listed. There were target dates given for various milestones, and once each milestone was reached, an additional deposit would be due.

It's been so damn long now I don't even remember what the original completion date was anymore! December 2013?

1 week later
#20542 2 years ago

In light of Kevin Kulek developments, I hope Zane is reading them!

#20543 2 years ago

I'm confused. How are there only 20 persons filing suit against jpop?
Or are there other groups lined up using different lawyers? Approx. How many of each game were originally offered or should I say deposits or full payments made towards?
1) mg
2)zombie land
3)Alice
250,000 is a large sum of money but I would have guessed the total would have easily been well over a million dollars. Best of luck to everyone involved and hopefully you will be reimbursed.

#20544 2 years ago
Quoted from ultimategameroom:

I'm confused. How are there only 20 persons filing suit against jpop?
Or are there other groups lined up using different lawyers? Approx. How many of each game were originally offered or should I say deposits or full payments made towards?
1) mg
2)zombie land
3)Alice
250,000 is a large sum of money but I would have guessed the total would have easily been well over a million dollars. Best of luck to everyone involved and hopefully you will be reimbursed.

I think people are still hoping to get something, even if its a half baked POS game, as opposed to being out a shit ton of money.

#20545 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

I think people are still hoping to get something, even if its a half baked POS game, as opposed to being out a shit ton of money.

At this point JPoP is looking pretty lucky when compared to Kevin as he:
- produced fewer actual working PINs (hey, a few Predators are actually coded and exist!, plus the several one-offs they did)
AND
- pre-sold MORE different games... when you are pre-selling game #3 to and haven't even made a flipping game 1... that's pretty egregious

Relatively speaking, this looks worse (neither look good obviously), yet he seems to have come away relatively clean so far?

#20546 2 years ago

If anything saves John, it's that he is a failed business. I'm assuming he's filed proper paperwork and done his taxes.

Kevin didn't do those things, and when he might have otherwise been able to walk away, he's now up shit's creek.

#20547 2 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

Actually that would NOT be ok with me. It would only add insult to the already "slap in the face" that JPop has given his customers.

I can much easier live with JPop's incompetence and failure to produce squat than I could with being offered a POS box of lights and told to be happy about it.

#20548 2 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

It's been so damn long now I don't even remember what the original completion date was anymore! December 2013?

Seems like just yesterday writing those checks and feeling good about a Zombie pin.....
In retrospect it was totally my fault for giving him money past the "design" phase.

Raza BS (resized).jpg

#20549 2 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

Seems like just yesterday writing those checks and feeling good about a Zombie pin.....
In retrospect it was totally my fault for giving him money past the "design" phase.

Your post is good, for many reasons. It eliminates any doubt JPOP was promoting he would be designing and building games for $10k, paid-in-full price according to said schedule. Once you approve the start of manufacturing, expect five months for it to be built. ... as long as you continued to shovel money into the JPOP train.

This same schedule reminded me of JPOP's ridiculous claim you could pay $1k and have the pleasure of building your own pinball machine with a game designer (who will be crashing a few nights at your pad [remember to check if designer has been eating his meals] while he helps you finish building your pinball machine. But if you chose NOT to spend $1k, your game would instead show up at your home already assembled). That was the easiest upgrade I was never tempted to order.

pasted_image (resized).png

#20550 2 years ago

You guys are gonna be awful surprised when those MGs start showing up soon

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
5,200 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Fort Collins, CO
There are 24288 posts in this topic. You are on page 411 of 486.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside