(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,294 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 168 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,696 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sucks (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

21 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24294 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 486.
#18001 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm gonna say this, you plaintiffs need to get a copy of that JOKE and get it to your lawyers.
If there is anything to get, he deserves to lose it all!
After all, "WCS took 10 years to get made, and I never gave up".
You really can't make this SHIT up.

Wait a minute. Surely he can't be dense enough to think that everyone doesn't know that Steve Ritchie finished WCS, right? Never mind lol...

#18002 4 years ago

missed it by a bit
18000decal.jpg

#18003 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

MF er is still trying to sell people on "investing" and sending money in to "get to the stage of getting these pins out".
Again, not on Nate. John kept spearing himself.

That's what I said, his lawyers probably would rather not have all this on the record. It's going to cause greater harm.

#18004 4 years ago
Quoted from rai:

That's what I said, his lawyers probably would rather not have all this on the record. It's going to cause greater harm.

I've decided the best way we can ALL get closure with this DICK is to give ALL the other people a voice who want to express themselves in opposition or commentary to what he bloviated on with Nate for 2 hours.

If anybody cares or wants to do it then I'm ready to act as the deposition guy that will seek to get ALL the facts out there.

We have the holidays coming up and I've got some time to help stick a fork in this garbage and let everybody that wants to have a voice.

A "podcast" is just somebody turning on a microphone and letting it go. I'll set it up and give anybody that wants a forum a chance to tell John what they think about him.

Maybe kind of a New Year's Resolution ADIOS pinball salute.

I'm pretty good at taking depositions.

#18005 4 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Ultimately, this thread is a massive dumpster fire. It has some real anger in here and everyone is coping with it differently. JPop is basically scum, until he appologizes for his actions (I mean, really appologizes and takes some real responsibility and admits he took money in his personal salary knowing he couldn't build the machines) I don't think you'll garner much support for people being nice about the situation.
If you are bothered by this thread, I'd suggest you drain it. You suggesting to people to be nice to JPop is like telling zombies "you don't really need to eat brains, here have some fresh leafy salad" while your brains are hanging out.

Ok, i mean no disrespect to anyone but if the forum rules do not apply on this thread we might as well delete all rules. There is anger in this thread yes, understandable yes, but that does not mean anything goes right? Rules apply on all people on this forum. Sure i can drain this thread, but to me this stuff does not belong on pinside. On any other forum a moderator would have closed this thread, long ago. Two wrongs doesn't make it right.

People should be allowed to blow of steam, but this has nothing to do with that anymore. Your personal opinion as a moderator should not effect your professionality. Dealing with this stuff by forming an angry crowd and threathening people is not the way. People should talk to eachother in private that are in the same boat, why the hell is there a 18000 posts thread for? So 20 people can do a chat ? Why not use IRC?

I'm pretty sure most people on pinside feel te same about this, but they are afraid to get lynched here if the comment. So now people can lynch me...

EDIT: suggesting that on any other forum this thread would have been closed was stupid and dumb. Removing posts or banning people that are the heart and sole of this community is a wrong idea, sorry. Channeling anger in one thread is much better as having multiple threads. The community should have a voice especially since they are warning potential "new investors". The moderators are doing a good job, although I do not agree with some of the language that is allowed here. What I meant was that on many other forums a moderator could have apply the rules much stricter. But that is a free choice.

#18006 4 years ago
Quoted from XNIF:

Ok, i mean no disrespect to anyone but if the forum rules do not apply on this thread we might as well delete all rules. There is anger in this thread yes, understandable yes, but that does not mean anything goes right? Rules apply on all people on this forum. Sure i can drain this thread, but to me this stuff does not belong on pinside. On any other forum a moderator would have closed this thread, long ago. Two wrongs doesn't make it right.
People should be allowed to blow of steam, but this has nothing to do with that anymore. Your personal opinion as a moderator should not effect your professionality. Dealing with this stuff by forming an angry crowd and threathening people is not the way. People should talk to eachother in private that are in the same boat, why the hell is there a 18000 posts thread for? So 20 people can do a chat ? Why not use IRC?
I'm pretty sure most people on pinside feel te same about this, but they are afraid to get lynched here if the comment. So now people can lynch me...

Not trying to "lynch" you but what's the problem exactly - which of the rules do you believe are going wrongly unenforced? Seems to me the moderators still shut down threats (and even innuendo) of violence in this thread, as they should. But if someone feels they've been lied to or defrauded by someone else in the pinball community, I sure hope they'll feel free to discuss that at Pinside without being shut down for a failure to be "nice" to the perpetrator.

#18007 4 years ago

Capture.JPG

Stats show more than 20 people participating.

#18008 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Not trying to "lynch" you but what's the problem exactly - which of the rules do you believe are going wrongly unenforced? Seems to me the moderators still shut down threats (and even innuendo) of violence in this thread, as they should. But if someone feels they've been lied to or defrauded by someone else in the pinball community, I sure hope they'll feel free to discuss that at Pinside without being shut down for a failure to be "nice" to the perpetrator.

To me it's the whole vibe this whole thread has, it stands against everything i like about pinside. I mean make a private thread and invite people there to bash everyone and everything.

It's not about rule one, it's about almost any of the rules :

Rule number one: be nice!

This is not about being nice to the perpetrator, it's anyone not agreeing to the angrymob. I mean look at the reactions Nate got for his podcast. He had to make a second podcast to explain to the haters what he was doing. Not one moderator stepped in.

It's really simple, when you're on the Pinside, we expect you to be respectful to others.

Ah right.... same as above. Those rules do not apply when a moderator agrees to the lynching crowd.

Be Agreeable, Even When You Disagree
You may wish to respond to something by disagreeing with it. That’s fine. But, remember to criticize ideas, not people. Please avoid:
Name-calling.

You wanna count the namecalling in this thread?

.Keep your contributions civil, tasteful and relevant (on the subject of pinball). The aim of Pinside.com: to provide the best place on the web for people who love pinball!

How are most of these posts tasteful or even relevant to the subject of this thread?

If we do not live by our own rules, why bother having them? the rules are made for situations like this, to keep things civilized.
It looks like a "If you're not with us, you're against us" thing. I am not with or against anyone, i just do not enjoy people "talking" to eachother this way. If i would like to see people shout to eachother like this i would open a gangster rap videoclip in youtube and read the comments.

#18009 4 years ago

For the first couple of years while this fiasco was unfolding many, many people tried being nice, reasonable, helpful, supportive and stood by johnny while he looked everyone (and I literally mean everyone) in the eye and lied to them. He stole their money and lied! Period!

I think the time for "nice" is long gone and a good public shaming is far more appropriate.

QSS

#18010 4 years ago
Quoted from QuickSilverShelb:

I think the time for "nice" is long gone and a good public shaming is far more appropriate.
QSS

I suspect that has been more than achieved in this thread now - don't you?

#18011 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinball_4_me:

I suspect that has been more than achieved in this thread now - don't you?

It will be time to back off when JPop stops collecting money for games and stops trying to con people.

#18012 4 years ago

That's the thing, his delusions mean he is still trying to get money from people. He's complained about how everyone stopped sending money in. He would have accepted those checks if they showed up. He blames Pinside for ruining things. This thread is what opened everyone's eyes and stopped the madness.

He blames this thread for ruining investors getting involved.

Hell, Bill knew better than most what a clusterF was going on, but still got sucked into wasting tens of thousands of dollars trying to save something that could not be saved.

This thread reflects the reality of an F'd up situation. A situation that is still ONGOING.

#18013 4 years ago

This thread is vital in covering an exceptional situation, that is important to many people, and indeed pinball generally. IMO the 'rules' have therefore rightly been stretched for this thread.

I'm generally quite a sanguine chap, for example, but have said some robust things on this thread in more emotional moments. That's life. This thread is a rollercoaster!

#18014 4 years ago

This thread reflects all that is wrong with Pinside - a train wreck in every sense of the statement!

Robin, hang your head in shame for allowing this nonsense on your site.

#18015 4 years ago
Quoted from XNIF:

To me it's the whole vibe this whole thread has, it stands against everything i like about pinside.

Then drain the freakin thread man!

Quoted from XNIF:

He had to make a second podcast to explain to the haters what he was doing. Not one moderator stepped in.

Haters? So now the people who have had nearly 1 million dollars stolen from them are haters because a lopsided version of the story was told on Nate's podcast and we were upset John wasn't challenged?

The mods leave this thread open because it's the right thing to do for the community and they know if they shut it down a new thread would be created. This thread also protects uninformed pinsiders from JPOP as it appears he is still trying to collect money for his vaporware. I am sorry this thread doesn't fit your idea of what Pinside should be, believe me all of us who got ripped off wish this thread was full of MG, RAZA & AIW unboxing pics!

#18016 4 years ago

This thread reflects all that is wrong with Pinside - a train wreck in every sense of the statement!

I know you're pretty new here, but here's a few "pro tips"

1. You are not REQUIRED to click on any threads you don't want to.
2. If you *DO* accidentally click one you deem "nonsense" or "all thats wrong with inside" - click UNVISIT
3. If you are so offended at the mere sight of the thread in your list- try DRAIN
4. Lastly, you certainly are not REQUIRED to add/participate in the discussion - especially one you deem a "train wreck"

From your post, it sounds like you were not aware of these 4 items....

You're welcome.

#18017 4 years ago

Its starting to feel like some of the JPOP fan club (or John himself) have arrived in this thread to counter the truth about what has/is happening. Maybe he is trying to feel things out for a possible Expo visit?

The only person who should be hanging his head in shame is John Popadiuk for stealing hard earned money from the community that he supposedly loved. I will say this one more time... John is still actively trying to sell games that he has already admitted he has no way of building. Trying to silence people about this situation would be helping John steal more money!

Pinball_4_me if you don't like the thread by all means hit the drain button at the top right of your screen (don't let the door hit you on the way out)

#18018 4 years ago

Another new user who is intimately aware of everything Pinside. Hmmmm.

#18019 4 years ago

Haters? So now the people who have had nearly 1 million dollars stolen from them are haters because a lopsided version of the story was told on Nate's podcast and we were upset John wasn't challenged?

I can explain it over and over again, but yes. Being upset about someone like Nate did not "challenge" him is ridiculous, he's not the spanish inquisition or Jerry Springer. He's doing what he has always done, trying to make a civilized podcast for everyone that likes pinball.

The mods leave this thread open because it's the right thing to do for the community and they know if they shut it down a new thread would be created. This thread also protects uninformed pinsiders from JPOP as it appears he is still trying to collect money for his vaporware. I am sorry this thread doesn't fit your idea of what Pinside should be, believe me all of us who got ripped off wish this thread was full of MG, RAZA & AIW unboxing pics!

I think that all information gathered in this thread over the last year about this horrible story is very important. All new buyers should be aware. And i am convinced if we would delete 80% of this thread from the last 4 months no information would be lost. And that is my point, i am interrested in this thread and i want to know what will happen. I do not want to " drain" it. But this is not just a thread for people that are in rage.

Quoted from Concretehardt:

Its starting to feel like some of the JPOP fan club (or John himself) have arrived in this thread to counter the truth about what has/is happening. Maybe he is trying to feel things out for a possible Expo visit?
The only person who should be hanging his head in shame is John Popadiuk for stealing hard earned money from the community that he supposedly loved. I will say this one more time... John is still actively trying to sell games that he has already admitted he has no way of building. Trying to silence people about this situation would be helping John steal more money!
Pinball_4_me if you don't like the thread by all means hit the drain button at the top right of your screen (don't let the door hit you on the way out)

See this is what i mean with the whole "your either with us or against us" attitude. Now it's starting to feel like a JPOP fanclub, and you are insinuating that John has something to do with me or pinball_4_me. C'mon man, who is trying to silence who?

Maybe you should ask the moderators our IP's.

#18020 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You took over a Million dollars and simply stuck it in your pocket you AHOLE!

Just wait till he is in deposition where if he refuses to answer he gets held in contempt of court and put in jail till he does answer...that's going to be interesting. I hope they do it as a video deposition so we can all watch the recording.

#18021 4 years ago
Quoted from XNIF:

You did mean disrespect. Good bye from the thread. Feel free to PM if you want to discuss further or start a mod feedback thread.

I can't wait to see your proof that "in any other forum a moderator would have closed this thread". The science behind that must be truly extraordinary and I'm ready to see your in depth breakdown of how the internet works.

#18022 4 years ago
Quoted from XNIF:

To me it's the whole vibe this whole thread has, it stands against everything i like about pinside.

I think it is probably acceptable that one tenth of one percent of the threads on PINSIDE push the limits. There is a lot of emotion here, which is totally justified given the situation. This thread is probably very therapeutic to some and it also acts as a cautionary tale for others. I think the moderators do work to keep this thread from getting too, too far off the rails, but I think this is a case where a little more leeway is acceptable. If someone really turns nasty to other pinsiders, they certainly get booted. They have also been very active in killing off other related threads to keep it all here for those who want to participate in it. Also, as you said, you can always drain it.

I also think at times we have to recognize that moderators are also pinsiders, and on occasion they are going to take off that hat off and walk that fine line. I believe there is some forum for expressing issues with moderators (no clue, I have not had those kind of issues).

#18023 4 years ago

Feel free to leave that train wreck then.

I think this thread needs to be kept alive, as an active reminder to everyone. Closing it would be a mistake. And the Jpop mess is contained within one single thread (more or less) which is good.

Robin, hang your head in shame for allowing this nonsense on your site

Sorry to ask, but how are you to make such demand? Not exactly used to do some boot licking to the Mods but there are polite ways to disagree and this one is not acceptable.

#18024 4 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Sorry to ask, but how are you to make such demand? Not exactly used to do some boot licking to the Mods but there are polite ways to disagree and this one is not acceptable.

His account - which was suspiciously formed a few months ago - is now frozen. He can discuss with Robin directly his logic in attacking Robin if he wants to be unfrozen.

#18025 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm gonna say this, you plaintiffs need to get a copy of that JOKE and get it to your lawyers.

That was done on the day the episode was aired via email. The legal team reviewed it shorty after.

Quoted from iceman44:

I have to somewhat apologize to Nate because he just let this DB ramble and crush himself.

I posted this 11 days ago, the day of the interview and caught flack for it.

Quoted from Mr68:

Nate probably went with his natural personality which is appropriate for him. And sometimes softball interviews can put a person at ease and they let their guard down.
I'm surprised Jpop's lawyer allowed this interview. (Edit) If the lawyer even knew.

#18026 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"Wasn't a smart idea to do this in the first place"....."taxes", blah, blah, blah, State of Illinois, blah, blah, blah,......"it's complicated/hard".....
You took over a Million dollars and simply stuck it in your pocket you AHOLE!

I am convinced he wants and hopes pinball people continue to finance his life. I am not sure where else he has to turn to make a living.
At this point he could have a warehouse of old Williams/Bally memorabilia from his games and I am not sure he could sell it.

#18027 4 years ago

I have zero invested in any jpop game, but I will definitely hassle him if I see him at Expo.

#18028 4 years ago

What is with all these noob idiots jumping into this thread to play moderator?

#18029 4 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

What is with all these noob idiots jumping into this thread to play moderator?

JPOP fan bois..

#18030 4 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

JPOP fan bois..

Or plants.

#18031 4 years ago

Accidentally hit page 1 of this thread...

WOW - pretty eye-opening to review how this mess started and how it was exacerbated...

flip through a couple pages....

John was a "Genius"
"the next Steve Jobs"
"savvy"
"genuine"
"passionate"
"hard working"
"100% NOT a scammer"

Ouch, then later:

"Screwed up & late, but MG will ABSOLUTELY GET MADE"
"OK, Jpop is getting his shit together....NOW things will be OK"
"Only an idiot/fool would sue him"
"New Investors coming"
and on and on...

#18032 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Accidentally hit page 1 of this thread...
WOW is that a comical read!
flip through a couple pages....
John was a "Genius"
"the next Steve Jobs"
"savvy"
"genuine"
"passionate"
"hard working"
"100% NOT a scammer"
Ouch, then later:
"Screwed up & late, but MG will ABSOLUTELY GET MADE"
"OK, Jpop is getting his shit together....NOW things will be OK"
"Only an idiot/fool would sue him"
"New Investors coming"
and on and on...

I'm glad you got a kick out of it. It is pretty comical pointing out how stupid we all were.

#18033 4 years ago

Yeah Kim, you are saying it might be helpful to actually listen to it before judging

You and I both had many conversations with him, offered him all the help and such, and then to hear that interview just helps put a little bow tie around his neck.

What is that status of the litigation? Has he received written interrogatories?

When is the deposition set for?

#18034 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm glad you got a kick out of it. It is pretty comical pointing out how stupid we all were.

Believing in something from someone that was WELL KNOWN in the pinball world and that was presented in a way that it seemed like it was thought out does not make you stupid.

I don't think anyone thinks that those who lost money are stupid. Unfortunate? Yes, but I would never call you stupid.

Chris

#18035 4 years ago

Apparently there was "insider" knowledge that Jpop was a loon, but that was not known to the wider community until just this past year, and even just this past month with the C2C interview. So, I don't blame us pinheads who were excited to be in on something cool.

#18036 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Apparently there was "insider" knowledge that Jpop was a loon, but that was not known to the wider community until just this past year, and even just this past month with the C2C interview. So, I don't blame us pinheads who were excited to be in on something cool.

Exactly.

IF someone who is well versed in this thread / events over the last year sends $$$ in for JPOP's next game (rumored to be Cat Girl Bible Adventures Bowling with Borrowed Lebowski Inspired Elements) then that person might be stupid.

I don't think that person exists. Or at least the odds of that person existing seems pretty small in relation to the odds John is working on such a game, and will be actively trying to get pre-order money for it.

#18037 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What is that status of the litigation?

We are under a gag order from the lawyer.

Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

I don't think anyone thinks that those who lost money are stupid.

Thank you, Chis, thats a nice thought from you but this thread is proof otherwise. Us being called stupid by Pinside is probably one of the nicer expressions over the past year or so. I think a recent favorite was from Pinsider, PinballHelp (New Orleans) who called me and others sycophants. His intent was insulting but his misuse of a word beyond his skill level was both embarrassing and amusing.

Quoted from PinballHelp:

but there was a much greater wave of sycophants who didn't want to hear any voices of reason

#18038 4 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

We are under a gag order from the lawyer.

Thank you, Chis, thats a nice thought from you but this thread is proof otherwise. Us being called stupid by Pinside is probably one of the nicer expressions over the past year or so. I think a recent favorite was from Pinsider, PinballHelp (New Orleans) who called me and others sycophants. His intent was insulting but his misuse of a word beyond his skill level was both embarrassing and amusing.

Well.... I don't think you're stupid. How's that?

Chris

#18039 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

*I* never called anyone stupid.... some were certainly more foolish than others....I was pointing out the irony of the cock-sure postings of SOME at the beginning of this debacle...

But since you opened up this line of conversation:

Besides the (eventual) agreement that John was stupid, the one person I recall calling others "stupid" was THIS guy (at the "insane" suggestion that people should band together and sue Jpop):

Quoted from iceman44:

Give me a break. The dummies living in fantasy land are the ones that think you will get something out of litigation. That's utter stupidity.

"dummies"....."utter stupidity." not too much irony there....

Yes. Ice was deadset against even the idea of litigation.... when it was someone else idea...

Quoted from iceman44:

There won't be any scorched earth because there will be no lawsuits of any kind. It's just not reality, what lawyer would waste his time on such nonsense and who would pay him? Nobody gets a pinball machine and only the lawyers get paid.

That said, I just got off the phone with John...

John is a good guy that gets his feelings hurt and that's just the way it is.....

Anybody can feel free to call him, don't be intimidated, he's a great guy.

hmmm...

Quoted from iceman44:

I'm an excellent judge of character and John is the farthest thing from a scammer, con artist, etc. That's MY judgement.

#18040 4 years ago

If you guys decide to do a podcast I would be happy to help. I mix the This Flippin Podcast podcast that I am a co-host of and a good friend of mine got burned on the Jpop project. Might need to wait until the NDAs run out for some vendors but I think the hobbyist/collector story is much more compelling than the failings of Jpop. Just LMK. I can be reached at richmondpinball@gmail.com

#18041 4 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Python called him out on a podcast years ago. The guy had no story on how he'd complete the journey.. and had no experience running a company. There were plenty of warnings - just the excitement of getting into something special overtook most.

#18042 4 years ago

Lowepg

That's exactly what you were attempting to do.

I don't give a shit. Post it all troll.

I'll admit to being stupid, what's your excuse?

#18043 4 years ago

I was told it would be stupid not to get in on these pre-orders.

#18044 4 years ago

I'm STILL not heading down the litigation road myself.

As I've said before many times, I wish those guys the best, I don't think they will recover a dime from Jpop but if they do I hope they wipe him out

#18045 4 years ago

I'd wager there will be a lot of I don't recall responses, I'm not sure, maybe that did / didn't happen, etc, etc. Hell, he may even tell his twisted version of the truth since he loves the sound of his own voice. Regardless, it should be interesting whatever happens.

#18046 4 years ago

What an ------ man, why don't you go onto the blogs and do a deep dive too.

Quoted from o-din:

I was told it would be stupid not to get in on these pre-orders.

A lot of stupid people in hindsight Odin. And plenty of smart asses that will always remind you

Live and learn. For some people, stupid is forever

#18047 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Live and learn. For some people, stupid is forever

Yup.. sadly many people are STILL pre-ordering pinball, even in the face of an avalanche of evidence....

Oh well.

#18048 4 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

plenty of smart asses that will always remind you

smartass.jpg

#18049 4 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Yup.. sadly many people are STILL pre-ordering pinball, even in the face of an Avalanche of evidence....
Oh well.

Yup, including me, I have one payment in on an Alien LE, like with John its still the same, I like to support boutique pinball.

I lost $4500 on Jpop RAZA and AIW, could have been a whole lot more because there was a time last year about August or so that Bill and I were TRYING to give the guy money for a MG!

I sent him $1500 one night for AIW because i was drunk and wanted to declare my support for the Ahole!

In some respects I feel like a huge winner there, he wouldn't take it from either one of us, all he said was "be ready" and then Expo came and blew him up.

In the grand scheme of things, I feel like I get robbed a whole lot more by the government, filing my return on the 15th and I need to stroke out another 100k for 2014.

I delayed taking the "theft and casualty" loss with John until this year, didn't move the needle on a 350k total tax due bill

#18050 4 years ago

Let's start a new thread comparing annual Federal income tax bills.....

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
St. Clair Shores, MI
$ 119.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Kettering, OH
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
There are 24294 posts in this topic. You are on page 361 of 486.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside