(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,545 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 346 of 491.
#17251 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

If he'd stuck with MG possibly there would have been enough money to finish it,

That's the real joke. He was funded by MG, RAZA and AIW money, and couldn't even finish the PROTOTYPE for the first machine or knock out 19 Magic Girls paid for by everyone else.

I half expected the money to run out some time before RAZA build, but never dreamed that MG would never get done. I figured once he "dazzled the world" with MG, whatever money issues there were could be dealt with.

But I was going on what he was telling us... MG "near complete" prototypes being built in 2012 (remember that video where he claimed there was a fully working game behind the camera, back in 2012).

Based on that email.... I bet he WOULD show up at expo this year to do an Alice talk. He seems to be working the most on it. Which is another joke, having abandoned the previous 2 games.

#17252 8 years ago

Just my 2 cents here and I don't have anything invested in any of this mess but seems like John should get a good paying job somewhere, liquidate all his non essential assets and try to repay pre purchasers and also what is owed to companies that he bought parts from. If he failed at producing any of these pins then he should IMO stop working on any thing pin related by himself and try to make up for his losses by getting a real job and move on and try in at least in some way to repair the grief he has caused.

#17253 8 years ago

Do we know for sure that that email is genuine? Should be forwarded to Bill at least, as confirmation.

It's so sad (if true) that Jpop is saying such things about Bill. Bill achieved closure on the issue one way or the other- an immense achievement. Had Jpop bothered to do more work on MG in the last 4 years, it might even have led to MG being made.

#17254 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

That's the real joke. He was funded by MG, RAZA and AIW money, and couldn't even finish the PROTOTYPE for the first machine or knock out 19 Magic Girls paid for by everyone else.
I half expected the money to run out some time before RAZA build, but never dreamed that MG would never get done. I figured once he "dazzled the world" with MG, whatever money issues there were could be dealt with.
But I was going on what he was telling us... MG "near complete" prototypes being built in 2012 (remember that video where he claimed there was a fully working game behind the camera, back in 2012).
Based on that email.... I bet he WOULD show up at expo this year to do an Alice talk. He seems to be working the most on it. Which is another joke, having abandoned the previous 2 games.

Yes, it was incredible how Jpop managed to pi** away so much money. Anything left will now go to his lawyers. What a loser. Even Kevin made a pretty damn good machine considering.

#17255 8 years ago

If John Popadiuk had only concentrated on Magic Girl he wouldn't have been able to pull in as much money. 19 people in at ?16k? Would barely be enough to produce a production ready (coded) prototype on an existing platform, let alone a complete redesign from the hinges air vents up.

Hindsight makes it easy to see where others maybe could have done things different, but let's not forget it is not the folks who threw money at Jpop who are to be blamed, nor those who had suspicions but didn't publicly say anything, even if maybe both of those were mistakes. All of this goes back to John Popadiuk. And John Popadiuk is ultimately responsible for all of this mess.

#17256 8 years ago
Quoted from notaflyingtoy:

If John Popadiuk had only concentrated on Magic Girl he wouldn't have been able to pull in as much money. 19 people in at ?16k? Would barely be enough to produce a production ready (coded) prototype on an existing platform, let alone a complete redesign from the hinges air vents up.

It was DOA from the beginning. A boneheaded idea from the kind of bone heads.

My point above though was he DID have money from us RAZA and AIW people, and even WITH all that money could not finish MG, let alone the other games.

#17257 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

My point above though was he DID have money from us RAZA and AIW people, and even WITH all that money could not finish MG, let alone the other games.

So ridiculous.

I see a dozen or more homebrew projects progressing on Pinside with guys who can spend a couple hundred bucks a month on it, at most. That includes me. The next time you see a homebrew game at a show, think about that. The person who built that machine likely did so in their garage, in their spare time, and on a tight budget.

The "famous" JPop couldn't do it with all the right tools, time, and money in the world. That, my friends, is the definition of a failure.

#17258 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It was DOA from the beginning. A boneheaded idea from the kind of bone heads.

Agreed 100%. And not even just the deposit monies. Add in all the people who helped or offered help on their own dime. Or gave Zidware a break on goods or services in good faith to move the projects forward. Or picked up the tap for a meal.

#17259 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

In hindsight, I wish the pinball insiders who knew what he's like (even as a pinball designer and nil else he nearly buggered up his projects) had bothered to tell us chumps these facts, as I wouldn't then have touched this flake with a bargepole.

According to Pinside (in this thread) EVERYBODY knew Popaduik was a flake in advance INCLUDING US!!! But we were so stupid and greedy we proceeded anyway....

A judgmental Pinside, with the benefit of hindsight, making hateful, inaccurate comments about fellow collectors is my frustration.

Popadiuk is a grease stain on the bottom of my shoe.

#17260 8 years ago

Just when you think the insanity and stupidity can't get any worse with John, that email leaves me speechless.

"he's going to be living in van" soon.

Nihilist and narcissist of epic proportions.

Well, I'm gonna take this as a life learning experience, not sure what I learned but....

#17261 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

According to Pinside (in this thread) EVERYBODY knew Popaduik was a flake in advance INCLUDING US!!! But we were so stupid and greedy we proceeded anyway....
A judgmental Pinside, with the benefit of hindsight, making hateful, inaccurate comments about fellow collectors is my frustration.
Popadiuk is a grease stain on the bottom of my shoe.

It may be my fault then, as I didn't read pinside much back then!

#17262 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

"he's going to be living in van" soon.

He already used the "I'm surprised I haven't had a heart attack".

I forgot, he's the victim here.

#17263 8 years ago

Lmao

image.jpgimage.jpg

#17264 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Well, I'm gonna take this as a life learning experience, not sure what I learned but....

There's really nothing to learn. You were a good person and trusted him for all the right reasons. JPop willingly took advantage of you and stole from you.

If anyone learns anything, let it be the truth about John Popadiuk. He is a terrible person at his core, no matter what act he puts on.

His life has taken a different path now. He may not pay for his wrongs tomorrow or even next year, but 10 years from now his life will be drastically worse off than it would have been otherwise. What he has done will have a long term effect on him.

You all are the victims, and I am sorry that you had to go through this (and still are).

#17265 8 years ago

Whatever happened to his best bud, StevenP?
That guy was on here (daily ) laying into anybody who didnt believe that JPOP could get it done. It's amazing how all of JPOP'S cheerleaders scattered like roaches when the lights came on. I'd love to hear what some of these clowns have to say, now that the truth is out there.

#17266 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Do we know for sure that that email is genuine? Should be forwarded to Bill at least, as confirmation.
It's so sad (if true) that Jpop is saying such things about Bill. Bill achieved closure on the issue one way or the other- an immense achievement. Had Jpop bothered to do more work on MG in the last 4 years, it might even have led to MG being made.

100% genuine.

#17267 8 years ago

Apparently him and his wife are having issues. This is the reason for the van statement

#17268 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

The facts speak for themselves. At the NW Show MG was 40% or less complete, after 4 years. This was never going to happen. Jpop was in a design and foam loop, unable to take it to the next level (manufacturing), but rather instead looping back to design another machine and another and... 7 in total, 3 main ones?
If he'd stuck with MG possibly there would have been enough money to finish it, but even that was unlikely given the expenses and salary Jpop took out of the pre-order money, and his high BOM with customised everything (very expensive), getting stuff (e.g. artwork) done multiple times, making a meal out of the simplest components (3D printing customised basic parts that are available off the shelf). So the money was gone, or at least not enough was left to finish anything. And then he went into denial, started his pre-order ponzi for other machines, tried to hoodwink rich people to be angel investors (hoping they won't do due diligence!). That didn't work because Bill is highly competent.
IMO money isn't the main issue anyway- Jpop can't do this on his own, he needs to be managed by people competent in business and manufacturing. He is not. And to make it worse he's also arrogant with a big ego and inability to self-criticise and take personal responsibility, so he couldn't take advice and accept help.
In hindsight, I wish the pinball insiders who knew what he's like (even as a pinball designer and nil else he nearly buggered up his projects) had bothered to tell us chumps these facts, as I wouldn't then have touched this flake with a bargepole.
Last time I ever pre-order too. Even Alien which I'm interested in, I'll wait until it's shipping before I order, assuming gameplay is ok.
Jpop has done immense damage to pinball, showing that even well-known, allegedly successful pinball designers can't be trusted. Once a zero trust environment exists (with trust replaced by transparency), pinball is in a much sadder place But I guess, on the plus side, it's a place that is at least consistent with good corporate governance, which going forward should improve the business side of things.

Now even a 90% game like Wooly can not get made because of John and Kevin•

#17270 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

That guy was on here (daily ) laying into anybody who didnt believe that JPOP could get it done. It's amazing how all of JPOP'S cheerleaders scattered like roaches when the lights come on. I'd love to hear what some of these clowns have to say, now that the truth is out there.

Steven p is most likely hiding and praying he doesn't get hit with conspiracy to commit fraud charges.
I'm sure he is lurking here and reading all the posts.
But remember this, it's 90% complete and he has seen it.

#17271 8 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

seems like John should get a good paying job somewhere

Now that is funny. What could he do other than ask if you want fries with that. And who'd hire him ?

LTG : )™

#17272 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm surprised he hasn't got a knuckle sandwich yet.

I wonder if that will happen soon?

Tri_State_82915.jpgTri_State_82915.jpg

#17274 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

I can speak to that as Steve and I worked together behind the scenes trying to salvage this fiasco.

In brief he was also duped. And Steven's disappointment was the worst kind. He believed and trusted his friend only to discover that things were not as he was led to believe. And if any of you out there has ever been betrayed by a friend you can understand the disappointment and confusion that goes with it. I'm out the money but in some respects, Steven has lost more.

Heres another thing I learned from all of this. John Popadiuk is not only a liar but he uses and manipulates people. Uses everybody it seems and he's very good at it.

The lost money is simply a way of keeping score. Popadiuk's real crime is being a horrible human being.

Note to John Popadiuk: Just so you know this isnt some anonymous poster on Pinside. My real name is Kim Mitchell and you know who I am. See you in court.

(Edit) Figuratively "see you in court". My attorney will be there but I'm not going to waste my time.

#17275 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I can speak to that as Steve and I worked together behind the scenes trying to salvage this fiasco.
In brief he was also duped. And Steven's disappointment was the worst kind. He believed and trusted his friend only to discover that things were not as he was led to believe. And if any of you out there has ever been betrayed by a friend you can understand the disappointment and confusion that goes with it. I'm out the money but in some respects, Steven has lost more.
Heres another thing I learned from all of this. John Popadiuk is not only a liar but he uses and manipulates people. Uses everybody it seems and he's very good at it.
The lost money is simply a way of keeping score. Popadiuk's real crime is being a horrible human being.
Note to John Popadiuk: Just so you know this isnt some anonymous poster on Pinside. My real name is Kim Mitchell and you know who I am. See you in court.

not in on this, but this sounds like total BS. How do you say that you have seen something 90% complete off someone's word?

#17276 8 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

not in on this, but this sounds like total BS. How do you say that you have seen something 90% complete off someone's word?

This. So either he saw the game and lied to everyone here or he never saw the game and lied to everyone here.

His words, "it's 90% complete, I've seen it".

#17277 8 years ago
Quoted from judremy:

Scam artists and con men (there is a slight difference in the two, and I'm not sure which mold JPOP fits into better) can trick people pretty convincingly. What you see is sometimes simply not real (just your perception egged on by lies of the con man) and completion percentage is subjective anyway...

I too feel bad for Steven. He was misled by a friend and client. This happens to people often.

#17278 8 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That may all be true, but forgive me if I don't feel the least bit bad for him. JPOP probably didn't tell him to come on here and boast about how HE HIMSELF was privy to the prototype, that it is 90% finished and youre talking out your ass if you say otherwise. He may have been duped by JPOP about the finances, but laying false claims about progress he claims he saw, is his own damn fault. Not to mention he likened this thread to a sewer and insinuated Pinside was/is toxic, even though it was all true. Poetic justice if you ask me.

#17279 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

That may all be true, but forgive me if I don't feel the least bit bad for him. JPOP probably didn't tell him to come on here and boast about how HE HIMSELF was privy to the prototype, that it is 90% finished and youre talking out your ass if you say otherwise. He may have been duped by JPOP about the finances, but laying false claims about progress he claims he saw, is his own damn fault. Not to mention he likened this thread to a sewer and insinuated Pinside was/is toxic, even though it was all true. Poetic justice if you ask me.

Well said sir.

#17280 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

Yup. He was wrong. I am sure he has figured that out by now, and being one of the last "dupes" defending John probably does not do wonders for ones ego...

#17281 8 years ago

If we did a search for StevenP's posts on here, at the height of everything, they are pretty damning. I believe Kim though and what he's said about the current state of their relationship, but Steve did not do anyone any favors back in the day. But Steve is not the only person to have this done to them.

It upsets me that after all this, John may very well end up bankrupt living in a van, ruined professionally and personally, and still have zero remorse or ownership for what has happened.

#17282 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

If anyone learns anything, let it be the truth about John Popadiuk. He is a terrible person at his core

Foam core?

Quoted from Pinballs:

Jpop has done immense damage to pinball

GREAT HARM

rd

#17283 8 years ago

Anyone else remember this guy?

07-minister.jpg07-minister.jpg

#17284 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

If we did a search for StevenP's posts on here, at the height of everything, they are pretty damning. I believe Kim though and what he's said about the current state of their relationship, but Steve did not do anyone any favors back in the day. But Steve is not the only person to have this done to them.
It upsets me that after all this, John may very well end up bankrupt living in a van, ruined professionally and personally, and still have zero remorse or ownership for what has happened.

Unfortunately, Frolic, sociopaths have no remorse. Contrition is something he is incapable of ever feeling.

#17285 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I just glanced through all of StevenP's posts in this thread. Overall I was thinking "well, these really aren't that bad" but then I came across this one:

Quoted from StevenP:

With all the bitching and moaning and accusations here, would YOU want to post here if you were JPOP? Heck, I barely want to enter this thread but then I see stuff like the b*llsh*t I quoted above and had to respond to.
Short story: Games are coming along nicely, like 80% and 90% at this point, will be like no other game you've seen, great details and innovation everywhere, all done with quality talent and assistance on a frugal budget (no, there is NO cash crunch--I believe Ice will confirm soon), and anyone who sees the current status would be very happy indeed. How do I know this? I just spent 2 full days in JPOP's workshop. And I think Kim will be able to confirm in a day or so, after his visit.
The only thing John is guilty of is being overwhelmed a bit with all the crap while he's trying to make great games. Yeah, he should show more and many of us are trying to convince him to do so. But then again, there are still a few reasons why he isn't.

#17286 8 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I too feel bad for Steven. He was misled by a friend and client. This happens to people often.

Like Kim, I too had many conversations with StevenP and I don't believe for one second he was complicit in John's scam.

He was just trying to help what he thought was a friend, imho. He had nothing to gain and a lot to lose with John. His law license as a co-conspirator to fraud, I don't think so.

What a roller coaster ride its been.

This time last year I can recall talking to Bill about be on the list and jumping into MG. Then Expo happened.

The only thing I can say about StevenP and the rest of the people saying to me that you have to "treat John with kid gloves", that is where he failed if you can fault him for anything, he wasn't hard enough on him.

John needed some major intervention and accountability early on, at least around the 2 year mark on. But nobody wanted to upset the fragile genius at work. Can't hurt the poor guy's feelings.

So that whole part of not jumping on him sooner, I take personal responsibility for myself. Even the conversations I had with him that were brutally to the point, all i got from StevenP and others was hey, you may not have the right approach and personality to deal with him.

#17287 8 years ago

I remember that quote Rob, that's when it was all coming to a head. StevenP I think was just relaying what John was telling him on the "no cash crunch" idea, who really knows.

But right at that point is where the final roadblock hit with me. John told me he was going to open up the books and get my help and then he shut the door on that idea a few days later I guess because I pissed him off, hurt his feelings, and the fact he wasn't ready for the truth.

Then Bill came along.

#17288 8 years ago

yeah, that "no cash crunch" comment was waaaaay late in the game. The plane had already hit the mountain then. We didn't know at that time about the programmer getting stiffed a year earlier, the Cointaker story hadn't come out yet. GLM was public, but John was framing that as 1 vendor who was changing their terms, not that he couldn't pay them. Oh, and then of course was the salary John had been taking all this time, and had stopped last year or whatever.

What a wild ride.

#17289 8 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Now that is funny. What could he do other than ask if you want fries with that. And who'd hire him ?
LTG : )™

Bill should hire him......those rubbish bins don't empty themselves and he'd have to move to Canada so it'd be a nice loooong cold winter in the Van.

#17290 8 years ago

Since we are heading down memory lane.

We knew we were in BIG trouble right after expo. It took WAY too long to get after him. He kept putting these little false markers out there like the Magic Girl reveal on Dec. 17th.

MG's were "going into production" by early March, with RAZA right after that.

He collected/stole more $$$ during that time frame, and without any remorse knowing full well he was LYING the whole time and running his scam.

The whole NDA thing really helped conceal his scam didn't it.

#17291 8 years ago
Quoted from Honch:

That guy was on here (daily ) laying into anybody who didnt believe that JPOP could get it done. It's amazing how all of JPOP'S cheerleaders scattered like roaches when the lights come on. I'd love to hear what some of these clowns have to say, now that the truth is out there.

All I know is I miss his cool avatar. It was one of my favorites. Too bad he used to downvote me and accuse me of not knowing what I was talking about. Oh well, Looks like all of his education and experience didn't prevent him from getting duped. For that, I feel sorry for him as no one should get ripped off. If they do, they should extract revenge.

#17292 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We knew we were in BIG trouble right after expo.

It's amazing looking back, after the expo fiasco he STILL managed to buy about 6 months worth of time.

He was on a short leash then, but him promising reveals and production, combined with some insiders swearing up and down they've seen it and it's "near complete", combined with all of us clinging onto hope there can still be a Santa Claus.

I feel like we are all old soldiers now sharing war stories.

#17293 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It's amazing looking back, after the expo fiasco he STILL managed to buy about 6 months worth of time.
He was on a short leash then, but him promising reveals and production, combined with some insiders swearing up and down they've seen it and it's "near complete", combined with all of us clinging onto hope there can still be a Santa Claus.
I feel like we are all old soldiers now sharing war stories.

He also seemed to have this magical spell over most people, causing us to suspend all rational thought, preventing us from asking the tough questions. We did blaze that trail somewhat Frolic, and you pounded his ass pretty good for quite some time!

In January, the supposed "manufacturing manager" that he lied about bringing on called me and told me the truth about how far behind John really was at the time and John "couldn't pay him" but wanted him to work for food and gas money.

The guy never started with John, it was clear John wasn't going to listen to him. He also said then how shocked he was to see another room of EM pin ideas he had been tinkering with. Obviously using our money to F around.

Then i had the conversation with Chris at Cointaker and he was relaying to me the Expo incident with John and the lies he had been told about getting him paid, etc.

Chris got upset when I disclosed that info here and the "manager guy" wasn't willing to come out of secrecy either.

At that point though, the whole secrecy/NDA BS had to be blown up, and all the facts needed to get out there.

People were afraid to say anything and confront him. He created this persona of the mad scientist that needed his space to work and couldn't mess with his fragile ego.

After all, he "was just creating great pinball that nobody else had ever done before"

#17294 8 years ago

It'd be nice if the pro-Popaduik people would at least come here and say a mea culpa.

#17295 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

As long as we're posting juicy JPOP quotes:
"Thank you for the email. At this time I am unable to offer refunds today. As you know we had a small marketing group called Pintasia come to to handle the business, sales, marketing, accounts and game manufacturing. I put my full faith and trust in them (signed a bad deal) as we spent a lot of time together, went over all documents and game development before the NW Show. I did my very best to show all in the proper stages at the studio during their visits. Actual the Alice game was their favorite of the 3. The magic girl preview was poorly done at the NW Show, all the booth items, promos, banners, prints and outreach they promised to do was never done.
Their one main person to run the new entity had a questionable background and resigned just before the show. I was even told not to attend, which now was a mistake. They did not know how to do this at all. Since then they have abandoned our deal, do not reply to any contact and left me to scramble now as the online forum rancor since march has just about gutted everything I have built the last 3 years. Only 1 of my owners has actually called to offer help and business ideas, as folks get I am a good designer but not so good a CEO.
One thing I have learned is that "outsiders" think all this pinball making is easy money (john is rich and must drive a Porsche), but once they spend a few weeks with me they understand that it is difficult and endless hard work to do this. So they then bail or go online and post something negative. And yes many people offer to help, bash me online "I offered john help but he's an idiot" but forget to mention they want a fulltime gig, 80k a year to then come in only 2-3 days a week and work remotely. Many also come to look around, get a free lunch but have no intention of working at all. This does not work at all.
But nicely all has been documented from day 1, all business items, working arrangements and even all the partner meetings and investor presentations as my attorney helps on all. And is always available. I had hoped a small group of owners would propose some "take-over" to reorg and move forward as the IP created is well done. This was never a money making venture for me at all. Actually I will be living in my van soon.
Currently we are battling a complaint filed by 20 owners and sadly it is taking all our time and resources (which I told folks it would), and has pushed away 3 "other" fantastic partner companies in the months recently. The work I am doing was to better the pinball community and make new games. I have been updating the (pinballinventor.org) site as I work thru development (blogs are closed), new meetings also with some other new groups to assist me in building the business the next 3 weeks. But I have you at the top of the refund list.
I was thinking of coming to pinside with an update and some thoughts on how to move forward, but I do not think it would turn out to be "positive" for the sake of the IP or the owners.
John"
This was an e-mail John recently sent to a non-pinside friend of mine. So he's blaming Bill and Pinside as well as the 20ish people suing his ass...he really is unbelievable. You can't make this up!

#17296 8 years ago

"I was even told not to attend, which now was a mistake."

In addition to the horrendous grammar, what difference does this delusional zero think he would have made had he shown up?

#17297 8 years ago

Holy shit, that grammar. If he was doing the game, I sure as heck hope he had someone proofreading any screen text. It would look quite amusing to see "Shoot ramp left to get lit extra ball."..

#17298 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

In addition to the horrendous grammar, what difference does this delusional zero think he would have made had he shown up?

We could have gotten a first hand account of his level of incompetence. JPOP is a first ballot nominee for the d bag hall of fame.

#17299 8 years ago
Quoted from PismoArcade:

He really is, a worthless piece of s*it. Grammar on purpose to make my point.

#17300 8 years ago
Quoted from tdunbar:

seems like John should get a good paying job somewhere, liquidate all his non essential assets and try to repay pre purchasers and also what is owed to companies that he bought parts from. If he failed at producing any of these pins then he should IMO stop working on any thing pin related by himself and try to make up for his losses by getting a real job and move on and try in at least in some way to repair the grief he has caused.

I'm not really sure what John could do. He's out of pinball and his legacy is dirt.

He has no project management skills. He has no mechanical aptitude that I can detect. He has no ability to manage money, in fact he has proven he can't be trusted with money. He has some type of cognitive dysfunction that pours out when he talks or writes. He is a stranger to the truth, most employers want honesty out of the employees. He's embroiled in litigation he likely can't win. His family life is reportedly in shambles.

LTG seems to suggest perhaps JPop could work at a fast food resturaunt or something, but that would require him to handle cash register money...how could he be trusted not to steal it? I wouldn't hire him if I owned a McDonalds franchise...not a chance.

I guess he could come here to New Orleans and be a street performer or tour guide of some kind in the French Quarter...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 24,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 346 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/346 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.