(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 24,316 posts
  • 915 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 166 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 1,696 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sucks (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
bdabce9707bfa3eff92d0142c16fcb601c1ef058 (resized).jpeg
Deeproot_attire (resized).jpg
winds (resized).jpg
RAZA (resized).jpg
download (resized).jpeg
2g5x1v (resized).jpg
IMG_20161013_200354 (resized).jpg
hansonbrothers01 (resized).jpg
A33B8CA7-AD75-4E38-A815-1767E3A91C7A (resized).jpeg
D826C035-3CEF-4ADA-B80C-E04EE4B8BE8B (resized).jpeg
throwing-tomatoes-gif-1.gif
jpop sitting (resized).jpg
9E0B162E-329F-4B2E-9AB7-0FC857A196AB (resized).jpeg
expo (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

23 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 20 (Show topic index)

There are 24316 posts in this topic. You are on page 323 of 487.
#16101 4 years ago

I wonder where the prototype is.

#16102 4 years ago
Quoted from vex:

he needed to burn that cash on rent to show he truly planned on delivering the machines. the cost of scamming i guess?

If JPop were more competent this would make sense as part of a larger scheme, but given the rest of his bumbling this seems the more likely explanation:

Quoted from boo32:

The shop was all part of his massive ego. There was a blog post that a New York photographer had come and taken a series of photos of the shop.

#16103 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

What prototype?

#16104 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

30k by xmas.jpg

#16105 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Who gives a shit.....

I just want my fuck%&$ money....

Get Shorty.jpg

#16106 4 years ago

Popapuke = Criminal !

#16107 4 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

The shop was all part of his massive ego. There was a blog post that a New York photographer had come and taken a series of photos of the shop.

Am I the only one who has a sick desire to see these pics?

The Pinside memes alone might require more bandwidth.

On second thought, I can do without.

#16108 4 years ago

He only posted one photo but the idea was that this great photographer was documenting history in the making.

#16109 4 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

He only posted one photo but the idea was that this great photographer was documenting history in the making.

#16110 4 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

yep, biggest pinball cluserF in history.

#16111 4 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

In a way he may have. Just not the kind of history John had in mind.

#16112 4 years ago

has anyone looked at his pinballinventor page lately? He's working so hard he doesn't have time for spellcheck:
http://www.pinballinventor.org/feed.html
pinballinventor_cant_spell.jpg

Wonder how well the machine was packed up bnefore they shipped it from the northwest back to chicago?

#16113 4 years ago

It's easy to fix that spelling mistake, just slap a purple lightning bolt over it.

When will this horror end???

#16114 4 years ago

Anyone remember this little guy? Maybe someone could rework it to say something like "Hey John don't STEAL my stuff...!! MAKE some freaking games man!"

image.jpg

#16115 4 years ago

Heighway and Spooky did what John Popadiuk could not

#16116 4 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone remember this little guy? Maybe someone could rework it to say something like "Hey John don't steal my stuff...!! MAKE some freaking games man!"
image.jpg

Wasn't that over the Metallica hammer? This really needs to be edited and put on Cafe Press.

#16117 4 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

Wasn't that over the Metallica hammer? This really needs to be edited and put on Cafe Press.

Yes John got mad at Stern for "pinching" his vanishing ball magnet trick.

#16118 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I wonder how many more times you are going to ask the same question? A quick count shows you asked the question 11 times so far. Asked and answered dude.

Quoted from wcbrandes:

The proto at the show is on it's way back to Zidware.

#16119 4 years ago

"The new custom topglass fits perfectly" seriously big F#@&ing deal.

Real hard to measure height and width...pop out the champagne (he probably did too!)

#16120 4 years ago

Wait....I'm confused. Who were the mechanical engineers on Jdrops games again?

#16121 4 years ago

Jpop's balls vanished a long time ago.

#16122 4 years ago
Quoted from PinPatch:

"The new custom topglass(TM) fits perfectly"

#16123 4 years ago
Quoted from RomstarArkanoid:

I wonder how many more times you are going to ask the same question? A quick count shows you asked the question 11 times so far. Asked and answered dude.

The reason being we haven't had anybody actually confirm that it was ever sent and that it is back with zidware. "On its way" can mean a lot of things. It was not in a van between Seattle and Chicago when Brandes said that.

#16124 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

The reason being we haven't had anybody actually confirm that it was ever sent and that it is back with zidware. "On its way" can mean a lot of things. It was not in a van between Seattle and Chicago when Brandes said that.

Its been delivered. Believe what you want.

#16125 4 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

has anyone looked at his pinballinventor page lately? He's working so hard he doesn't have time for spellcheck:
http://www.pinballinventor.org/feed.html
pinballinventor_cant_spell.jpg
Wonder how well the machine was packed up bnefore they shipped it from the northwest back to chicago?

"Magic Girl #4 Finally Being Shipped"

Just like he doesn't understand what "Labwoski" is, he doesn't understand what "SHIPPED" means! What an asshole.

#16126 4 years ago

image.jpg

#16127 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Whose word would you even accept at this point? You've made it clear that you view Bill as a thief, so clearly not him. Is there anyone that you'd be willing to trust as not in on the massive conspiracy you've outlined over your last fifty posts?

#16128 4 years ago
Quoted from PEN:

Wait....I'm confused. Who were the mechanical engineers on Jdrops games again?

Kudos to PEN...just when I thought I'd seen them all that's a new one. I've been keeping track of the affectionate nicknames since this mess started and it's been a while since any were added:

Jpoop
Popadi*k
Popadookie
JonPoop
Poopaduke
Popash*t
Poopadeuce
JpoopyDukie
Jplop
Jflop
Poppadouche
Jerkpop
Poopadookie
PoSaduick
Jpoopiedoopie
Jstolemymoney
Flopadouche
JPlunder
Con Ponzidouche
Wonkadiuk
Popapuke
Jdrops

Whatever you call him, posting like these are shipping and everything is normal is just delusional!

#16129 4 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

he doesn't understand what "SHIPPED" means

Oh it shipped, just not to any customers. Of course an oblivious potential customer might read that as "Oh john finished magic girl, surely I should send money for his other 2 pins then, his business looks like a success!"

TRANSPORTED is probably a better term.

#16130 4 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Whose word would you even accept at this point? You've made it clear that you view Bill as a thief, so clearly not him. Is there anyone that you'd be willing to trust as not in on the massive conspiracy you've outlined over your last fifty posts?

This is the first time anyone has gone on record to say it's been delivered back to Zidware. Seems like information people would want to know. Sorry for your minor freakout.

#16131 4 years ago

P.S. it's not my fault it takes 50 posts to get any information out of that group on the west coast and their iron curtain. "It's been delivered, believe what you want" could give an awful lot more information. But of course we are forced to take one guy's word for it instead of getting any information over what actually took place over there, what work was done on the machine, whether a new virtual version is being developed, whether JPop himself picked it up, whether Zidware still has a studio, who is getting the other 3 prototypes etc.

But yeah you're right, I'm the asshole.

#16132 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

This is the first time anyone has gone on record to say it's been delivered back to Zidware. Seems like information people would want to know. Sorry for your minor freakout.

Minor freakout?

Quoted from YKpinballer:

Fair enough.

#16133 4 years ago

you guys are missing the best part of that . . . 'took a small army to get the parts on the game and functioning . . . '

When it left Chicago, if memory serves, there were no ramps and a million other issues, he makes it sound like it was completed and ready to play.

#16134 4 years ago

While I don't buy into the "prototype conspiracy" I do see why people are concerned about its return, as from an auction / money reclamation standpoint it has more value than anything else in Zidware's assets.

John sure sounds proud of all the work other people are doing for him in those photos!

#16135 4 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

John sure sounds proud of all the work other people are doing for him in those photos!

Makes me wonder how much work he actually did at WMS - perhaps he stood around with his thumb up his butt there as well. His whole reputation is a lie.

#16136 4 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I didn't know whether to "thumbs up" or "thumbs down" that post....

#16137 4 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

you guys are missing the best part of that . . . 'took a small army to get the parts on the game and functioning . . . '
When it left Chicago, if memory serves, there were no ramps and a million other issues, he makes it sound like it was completed and ready to play.

Mr Ploppy lies again.

#16138 4 years ago

95%

#16139 4 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Kudos to PEN...just when I thought I'd seen them all that's a new one. I've been keeping track of the affectionate nicknames since this mess started and it's been a while since any were added:
Jpoop
Popadi*k
Popadookie
JonPoop
Poopaduke
Popash*t
Poopadeuce
JpoopyDukie
Jplop
Jflop
Poppadouche
Jerkpop
Poopadookie
PoSaduick
Jpoopiedoopie
Jstolemymoney
Flopadouche
JPlunder
Con Ponzidouche
Wonkadiuk
Popapuke
Jdrops
Whatever you call him, posting like these are shipping and everything is normal is just delusional!

I thought of a new one.... Jpoopbox. It's equivalent to the litter box. Please feel free to post it on your cat's toilet.

#16140 4 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Kudos to PEN...just when I thought I'd seen them all that's a new one. I've been keeping track of the affectionate nicknames since this mess started ....

Apparently popular other places too.....

Popadik.jpg

#16141 4 years ago

Anyone remember this little guy? Maybe someone could rework it to say something like "Hey John don't STEAL my stuff...!! MAKE some freaking games man!"

To think he has the audacity to infer that John Borg would steal his ideas is the most insane thing I've read this week.

Borg (heck even crooked lying Kevin Kulek) can design circles around JPop. JPop isn't fit to feed John Borg's cat.

#16142 4 years ago
Quoted from Strohz:

Jpoop
Popadi*k
Popadookie
JonPoop
Poopaduke
Popash*t
Poopadeuce
JpoopyDukie
Jplop
Jflop
Poppadouche
Jerkpop
Poopadookie
PoSaduick
Jpoopiedoopie
Jstolemymoney
Flopadouche
JPlunder
Con Ponzidouche
Wonkadiuk
Popapuke
Jdrops

Jflop is still the best hands down. Very descriptive and straight to the point.

Poopaduece would be a close second.

Jmho.

QSS

#16143 4 years ago

So, did anyone get the AIW prints yet?

I see that it is a run of 100 now (I thought it was just 50 originally). The second 50 went live on June 26th and are again sold out.

Just wondering if anyone had received theirs yet.

Chris

#16144 4 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

So, did anyone get the AIW prints yet?
I see that it is a run of 100 now (I thought it was just 50 originally). The second 50 went live on June 26th and are again sold out.
Just wondering if anyone had received theirs yet.
Chris

Wouldn't that be something if he pulled a "MAD Amusements" and kept the money but didn't deliver anything?

#16145 4 years ago
Quoted from MrBally:

Wouldn't that be something if he pulled a "MAD Amusements" and kept the money but didn't deliver anything?

Zero chance of that, Jeremy is a solid dude!

#16147 4 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

This month we had our new friend ZombieYeti, Jeremy Packer, on the show. He talks about his history with pinball (yes he does have one beyond Jpop !), his history with Jpop, and the rest of his life as an artist elsewhere

Every story that comes out, this whole fiasco becomes more interesting. This project was truly tom sawyer: paint the fence.. Get as many volunteers, or low paid vendors as you can, and spread the work out, even if it means multiple people doing the same job just to see what the outcome is.
tom-sawyer-white-fence[1].jpg

#16148 4 years ago

I remember when Avengers was coming out

Popapuke made a comment about the Testeract spinning cube...

His comment was "Robbed" !

Funny how countless EM's proir to TOTAN had that very same thing minusthe cube..

I would say Popapuke is the "Robber"...

Popapuke = Criminal !

#16150 4 years ago

Zero chance of that, Jeremy is a solid dude!

Really thought this was JPop selling the drawings/prints.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 47.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 279.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
Machine - For Sale
Baltimore, MD
There are 24316 posts in this topic. You are on page 323 of 487.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside