(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,545 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 491.
#101 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

We are all well aware of what you and Greg think, no need to stoke the BS over and over again!

I'm really starting to think that this is a troll thread that you started. Seriously.

I've asked completely legitimate questions that should be easy to answer, and all you do is get personal and super defensive, with answers like

Quoted from iceman44:

I really don't know who is doing the programming right now, yes it's happening, but most likely a total idiot wouldn't you think? Aren't you glad you bailed out? Maybe it will never get made and/or code will suck. Happy now?

What kind of response is that? Can't you be calm and not take things so personally? Again, these should be EASY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. Not one's that incite the kind of responses that you are giving.

#102 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm really starting to think that this is a troll thread that you started. Seriously.
I've asked completely legitimate questions that should be easy to answer, and all you do is get personal and super defensive, with answers like

What kind of response is that? Can't you be calm and not take things so personally? Again, these should be EASY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER. Not one's that incite the kind of responses that you are giving.

You don't get all the answers right now! I don't have all the answers right now! This is a thread for updates now and in the future! Seriously, wtf is so hard to understand about that?

I don't take ANYTHING personally, and have no problem with you or Aurich, only one guy that obviously has some kind of constant thumbs down hatred complex, I don't know, but he keeps proving what he is? All legit questions by you guys, see my RESPONSES, I have concerns, get that?

This thread is for current and future updates for those that care and I know you are interested so no problem. In fact, at some point you can pm me and I'll give you my log in to the blog if you agree to a "sub NDA"…..

#103 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

only one guy that obviously has some kind of constant thumbs down hatred complex, I don't know?

I'll make you a deal. Post an actual update & remove all of the insults ...I will remove every thumbs-down.

#104 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

All legit questions by you guys, see my RESPONSES, I have concerns, get that?

If you think that our questions are legit, then why did you give some of the responses that you did about the programmer "being an idiot, don't you think" or the pins being assembled by "hamfisted idiots"?

Those don't sound like responses someone would give if they thought the questions were legit.

If you don't know, just say you don't know. Then there wouldn't be all this back and forth nonsense.

#105 9 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

Heaven forbid pinheads get the chance to see some things that he is working on. I personally think that is the wrong approach to take now days but to each their own. TOTAN was the biggest reason I got addicted to pinball. I love Jpop's work and am not hating just don't care for all of the hiding going on with his newest works in progress.

well, to be fair, Stern still works in secret and doesn't even announce the title till they are ready to sell. jpop is used to working in secrecy from his time at WMS. The owners blog is his compromise to let the people with some money invested know something about what is happening, but I understand his desire to just work in secret. I think ideally someone fronts him the entire nut to create a game and then sell it after, but what we have now is just how its going to be.

#106 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

If you think that our questions are legit, then why did you give some of the responses that you did about the programmer "being an idiot, don't you think" or the pins being assembled by "hamfisted idiots"?
Those don't sound like responses someone would give if they thought the questions were legit.
If you don't know, just say you don't know. Then there wouldn't be all this back and forth nonsense.

Really, I guess sarcasm is a lost art form? You should know me by now... Wait, you do so what is the question designed to provoke?

#107 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

well, to be fair, Stern still works in secret and doesn't even announce the title till they are ready to sell. jpop is used to working in secrecy from his time at WMS. The owners blog is his compromise to let the people with some money invested know something about what is happening, but I understand his desire to just work in secret. I think ideally someone fronts him the entire nut to create a game and then sell it after, but what we have now is just how its going to be.

Everybody, Stern, Jpop, PPS and JJP are so wound tight about IP and competition right now the constant round and round threats are somewhat ridiculous…..

The reality of it all is a totally different truth…..

#108 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

jpop is used to working in secrecy from his time at WMS. The owners blog is his compromise to let the people with some money invested know something about what is happening, but I understand his desire to just work in secret..

I just wish there were more details on the blog, there are almost no actual details and I'm an owner. The big secret is that there is no big secret. Everytime someone asks to show something it's met with "will show this later" or "waiting for the patent" because "this will get pinched".... I really don't understand why I signed an NDA because I can't really think of anything that I know to disclose. All the known info is already public knowledge (LCD, great art already posted to FB) any other info or specifics like shipping info, production status or who is involved in what fashion isn't on the blog.

There is definitely a game being developed and the art will be nice, I'm sure of it, but that's all I know and it's a little disappointing that I bought into the premise of a shared development experience.

#109 9 years ago

I personally like the mystery surrounding the production process of JPOP's work. It's something refreshing in this effin' Facebook tell all internet atmosphere. As if everything is supposed as upfront and fake as reality television these days. JPOP really does seem a bit mad with how it appears he's going about certain things, but hell that's the way genius always is it seems~

#110 9 years ago

I think there's 2 reasons why john doesn't reveal his hand (just my opinion):
1. if things change direction, he doesn't want to be judged.
2. He wants to give early adopters a reward for believing in him. If he reveals everything, what incentive would you have to pre-order other than guaranteeing you'll be able to buy one?

#111 9 years ago
Quoted from Strange:

I personally like the mystery surrounding the production process of JPOP's work. It's something refreshing in this effin' Facebook tell all internet atmosphere.

Stern produces several games a year with less reveals and more mystery than Jpop, so I'm not really sure what tell all you're thinking of.

With Jpop we know the themes of the next three (lol) games, and already have seen some of the art. Stern is some rumors and then a full reveal.

#112 9 years ago

"Never let things be seen half finished: They can only be enjoyed when complete. All beginnings are misshapen, and this deformity sticks in the imagination. The recollection of having seen a thing imperfect disturbs our enjoyment of it when completed ... Let each great master take care not to let his work be seen in its embryonic stages – they might take this lesson from Mother Nature, who never brings the child to the light until it is fit to be seen." - Balthasar Gracian

#113 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Not sure if you were responding to my questions, but disclosing the name of who is doing the programming is not a violation of the NDA. Nor is disclosing who is going to be assembling the pin.

Talking about your buddy ice.

#114 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

I just wish there were more details on the blog, there are almost no actual details and I'm an owner. The big secret is that there is no big secret. Everytime someone asks to show something it's met with "will show this later" or "waiting for the patent" because "this will get pinched".... I really don't understand why I signed an NDA because I can't really think of anything that I know to disclose. All the known info is already public knowledge (LCD, great art already posted to FB) any other info or specifics like shipping info, production status or who is involved in what fashion isn't on the blog.
There is definitely a game being developed and the art will be nice, I'm sure of it, but that's all I know and it's a little disappointing that I bought into the premise of a shared development experience.

Well you should know from the blog what the cabinet looks like, the basics of the sound system, who is doing the music and sfx, color proofs of the playfield, several of the toys he's working on, the lcd in attract mode, the wood and clear coat he's going with for the playfield, and all the testing he has done for the lighting.
That's just off the top of my head.
As for production status and shipping info, I think you might be getting a little ahead of yourself there. It's gonna be a while before we cross that bridge.
I'm not sure what more you are expecting besides having the finished pin in your possession.

#115 9 years ago
Quoted from Shrub_Light:

Well you should know from the blog what the cabinet looks like, the basics of the sound system, who is doing the music and sfx, color proofs of the playfield, several of the toys he's working on, the lcd in attract mode, the wood and clear coat he's going with for the playfield, and all the testing he has done for the lighting.
That's just off the top of my head.
As for production status and shipping info, I think you might be getting a little ahead of yourself there. It's gonna be a while before we cross that bridge.
I'm not sure what more you are expecting besides having the finished pin in your possession.

My mistake in not being specific, I was referring to MG not RAZA. The RAZA blog is updated once or twice a week and usually has color proofs or at least some PF shots or cabinet art concepts etc..and a more lively comment forum. We know much more about RAZA than MG and have no complaints about that game so far (other than timeliness and the encroaching "other themes" possibly overshadowing the main theme).

MG...never seen the back glass, never more than a 6-10" area of the PF in a single shot, not more than half of 1 side of the cab, little in the way of proofs, I couldn't tell you a single toy on the game or what the ramps look like or how many of them, or the lighting system details, or if neon is in the game or a single rule or sound or programmer or artist etc...

#116 9 years ago
Quoted from ChrisVW:

My mistake in not being specific, I was referring to MG not RAZA. The RAZA blog is updated once or twice a week and usually has color proofs or at least some PF shots or cabinet art concepts etc..and a more lively comment forum. We know much more about RAZA than MG and have no complaints about that game so far (other than timeliness and the encroaching "other themes" possibly overshadowing the main theme).
MG...never seen the back glass, never more than a 6-10" area of the PF in a single shot, not more than half of 1 side of the cab, little in the way of proofs, I couldn't tell you a single toy on the game or what the ramps look like or how many of them, or the lighting system details, or if neon is in the game or a single rule or sound or programmer or artist etc...

My mistake also. I never considered you were talking about MG.
I'm not in on MG, so I had no idea you guys weren't getting similar info. I definitely see your point.

#117 9 years ago

JPop emailed me this morning/last night , TWICE! I knew it of course - just mad scientist keeping track of stuff issues. Well , that and ME being the other party. My life is crazy. I should be back to the blog today...

You see...

I secretly did not want an update for a year. I am about to take a trip in an RV, my first RV trip ever, and I wanted several KILLER things to keep me occupied. Going through 12 whole months of updates on that blog is gonna be (I know I should not use this word here) epic.

#118 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

This thread is for current and future updates for those that care and I know you are interested so no problem. In fact, at some point you can pm me and I'll give you my log in to the blog if you agree to a "sub NDA"…..

For all the other crap people are slinging, this is pretty pathetic. Regardless of whether anyone agrees or disagrees with the secrecy issue, Jpop set his own rules, which is his right. You knew the parameters before you sent in money, that was no secret. You signed a LEGAL document for F#*& sake. And yet you are publicly willing to completely disregard that and hand the information out to anyone that PMs you? That's slimy and classless. I send NDAs to sub-contractor that work for my business all the time; I sure hope they respect my company's privacy more than you do Jpop's.

Jpop has a Facebook page and posts some pictures there. He does not post all the stuff from his blog there. Don't you think that is because he has made a conscious decision of what to make public and what he is trying to keep private? Who are you to overrule that decision for him? You handing out the information despite the NDA you signed is illegal and totally lame. If you respect Jpop as much as you say you do, then don't disrespect him by violating one of his primary requirements as a buyer.

And your "sub-NDA" comment had to be a joke. If you can't even honor an actual legal document from a respected designer like Jpop, who is going to honor a less-than-legal document from some dude on Pinside?

#119 9 years ago

is that you john?

#120 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

For all the other crap people are slinging, this is pretty pathetic. Regardless of whether anyone agrees or disagrees with the secrecy issue, Jpop set his own rules, which is his right. You knew the parameters before you sent in money, that was no secret. You signed a LEGAL document for F#*& sake. And yet you are publicly willing to completely disregard that and hand the information out to anyone that PMs you? That's slimy and classless. I send NDAs to sub-contractor that work for my business all the time; I sure hope they respect my company's privacy more than you do Jpop's.
Jpop has a Facebook page and posts some pictures there. He does not post all the stuff from his blog there. Don't you think that is because he has made a conscious decision of what to make public and what he is trying to keep private? Who are you to overrule that decision for him? You handing out the information despite the NDA you signed is illegal and totally lame. If you respect Jpop as much as you say you do, then don't disrespect him by violating one of his primary requirements as a buyer.
And your "sub-NDA" comment had to be a joke. If you can't even honor an actual legal document from a respected designer like Jpop, who is going to honor a less-than-legal document from some dude on Pinside?

100%

#121 9 years ago

If you think John does not read the forums, you're wrong.

Just sayin'.

Chris

#122 9 years ago
Quoted from SilverUnicorn:

If you think John does not read the forums, you're wrong.
Just sayin'.

He's posted here before even.

Man, this is his baby, I'm 100% behind him keeping any secrets he wants. Pre-orders for game 3 when the first isn't done or revealed is a little o_O but we're all big boys and girls, spend your money as you like. I hope it goes great for everyone involved. I love bad ass pinball art, by all means, blow me away!

What I don't care for is the "lalalala look what I know about and you don't attitude" (which most people don't have to be clear) and so I can't help but troll that because it's smarmy and annoying and deserves poking.

Let's be honest, this thread is dumb. The game is under NDA, by definition there are no updates to be had. Just enjoy your private blog party, you paid for it after all, and when it's ready for the world to see we can all judge and hopefully be awed and enjoy.

Short version: ice, keep it in your pants.

#123 9 years ago
Quoted from Cheeks:

You signed a LEGAL document for F#*& sake. And yet you are publicly willing to completely disregard that and hand the information out to anyone that PMs you? That's slimy and classless. I send NDAs to sub-contractor that work for my business all the time; I sure hope they respect my company's privacy more than you do Jpop's.

I was kidding for F#*& sake! Lighten up Francis.......There is no such thing as a "sub NDA", as a scumbag lawyer, I'd know that..

#124 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Let's be honest, this thread is dumb. The game is under NDA, by definition there are no updates to be had. Just enjoy your private blog party, you paid for it after all, and when it's ready for the world to see we can all judge and hopefully be awed and enjoy.

Short version: ice, keep it in your pants.

There are updates for us folks involved, whether you like it or not, if you don't, move on....just saying

Look at Rommy's post, there are things people can post about visits to his place, in general...Have fun on your trip Rommy, sounds great!

Trolls move on, you don't get to decide what threads you want to censor and which ones are not, even though some of you act like you own the place......

It's a place for owners to talk amongst each other and others to weigh in with their opinions....we don't get to do that on the private blog

#125 9 years ago

Maybe this has been brought up before but...

...as someone from the outside looking in, how would one even know what products are being offered other than seeing a few names of games that don't exist floating around?

It seems like if someone wants to sell something, they would provide some information about the product.

Guess I just don't know what's going on here.

It also seems like we're talking something that you have to pay for before you see it. (Have no idea. Threads like this are confusing). Reading this thread, it reads as if you have to deposit some money and sign an NDA before you get to see what is being offered.

Is there an official place to see public information about these games? Otherwise any posts on the subject are just confusing. At the same time, it seems like if someone wants to sell something they would tell the public about that something.

#126 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There is no such thing as a "sub NDA", as a scumbag lawyer, I'd know that..

Looking forward to the Breaking Bad prequel "Better call Saul"

Jokes aside, if there is a Jpop thread may be this should be a locked thread updated by a moderator. I am interested in these games, but not enough to scan pages and pages of dispute - legal, illegal, legit or not !-

#127 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

It's a place for owners to talk amongst each other and others to weigh in with their opinions....we don't get to do that on the private blog

Opinions on what? You can't even legally discuss anything!

"Did you see that update last night? Pretty cool art huh?"

"Yeah, that ... you know, the center part, that was sweet."

#128 9 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Opinions on what? You can't even legally discuss anything!
"Did you see that update last night? Pretty cool art huh?"
"Yeah, that ... you know, the center part, that was sweet."

Don't you have several other hundred threads to go waste time in? Surely you can enlighten everybody elsewhere in all of the genius threads you participate in?

Ever watch Seinfeld? It was a great show about "nothin". Ha!

No need to clutter up here, we get it

#129 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Don't you have several other hundred threads to go waste time in? Surely you can enlighten everybody elsewhere in all of the genius threads you participate in?
Ever watch Seinfeld? It was a great show about "nothin". Ha!

At least this site has one garbage free thread in the Woz owners thread. What a breath of fresh air!

#130 9 years ago

Okay. It's one of those secret clubs like the one in "Eyes Wide Shut" where instead of an orgy you have secret pinball machines. No public info; games are only for the secret wink wink people who paid money for something I assume they never saw anything from before hand.

That's what a person is left to believe.

Wonder what I should be working on today...

#133 9 years ago

And, at this point, that's all there is to see. The dev site is not live yet.

#134 9 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Good luck getting your games. Zidware=Vaporware

Quoted from iceman44:

You are correct that It may never happen, but I certainly wouldn't bet against it.

Putting big money down pre-ordering anyone's initial game offering is a risk that should only be taken with funds you can afford to lose. The risk with IPB for BBB took almost three years but worked out okay. The risk with JJP for WOZ is working out (though some still don't have their WOZLE yet). MMrLE from PPS doesn't seem to be too big a risk (and only required a $1K deposit). On the other hand, those that jumped in on that Australian MM remake didn't fare too well...

If the risk pays off with Jpop then the reward will be having one of the few copies of a very rare and highly sought after pinball game. Owning Magic Girl may be like having one of the nine Capcom Kingpins.

#135 9 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

Hm. And there's not much there. Guess I was right, in a sense. Good luck to all those who are taking the chance.

#136 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Irony. You started this thread and haven't discussed anything resembling an update. You should change the name to "JPOP excitement thread" or something....that would solve the issue of this now being a 3 page off-topic thread.

Quoted from iceman44:

At least this site has one garbage free thread in the Woz owners thread. What a breath of fresh air!

WOZ exists.

#137 9 years ago
Quoted from jazzmaster:

John said its coming by mid June for AIW, be on the lookout!

I've paid my deposit for that one based on what I've seen on RAZA

#138 9 years ago

Seems like anyone who pre-ordered WOZ and pre-orders AIW needs to start saving their money for a cool pin based on Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. (Aren't all the best new pins coming out going to be based on decades old classic literature from now on?)

#139 9 years ago
Quoted from littlecammi:

Seems like anyone who pre-ordered WOZ and pre-orders AIW needs to start saving their money for a cool pin based on Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea. (Aren't all the best new pins coming out going to be based on decades old classic literature from now on?)

Lol, a little late but right on target.

#140 9 years ago
Quoted from DCfoodfreak:

Lol, a little late but right on target.
» YouTube video

Yep, Nemo been in the works for a long time now, looks great!

So, Woz or AIW or whatever, its right on target….. Really thankful for the boutique guys making great pins!

#141 9 years ago

Damn Ice, how could you leave out Kiss from the thread title?

#142 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Yep, Nemo been in the works for a long time now, looks great!

Should be home soooooooon - within weeks !
I have been waiting for mine for more than two years now...

#143 9 years ago

Ummm...I just looked at the top page only, saving it for the trip really. WTF!!! You should not have started this thread man...how the hell are we supposed to NOT talk about that stuff? in this thread?? It's called a "honey pot" , or , as Admiral Ackbar so succinctly put it - "It's a trap!" A thread like this could generate some SERIOUS cash for some lawyers doing the circle jerk sue(tm). All you need is to add one clueless insurance company into the mix and you got a batch brewing!

#144 9 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Ummm...I just looked at the top page only, saving it for the trip really. WTF!!! You should not have started this thread man...how the hell are we supposed to NOT talk about that stuff? in this thread?? It's called a "honey pot" , or , as Admiral Ackbar so succinctly put it - "It's a trap!" A thread like this could generate some SERIOUS cash for some lawyers doing the circle jerk sue(tm). All you need is to add one clueless insurance company into the mix and you got a batch brewing!

Haha, yep, pretty exciting stuff, you'll be in for AIW after you get through the thread, blog on that one soon, there will be more stuff I think that John will be putting out there as we get closer to the finish line.

Quoted from jlm33:

Should be home soooooooon - within weeks !
I have been waiting for mine for more than two years now...

Congrats Jim, looks like the wait was well worth it!…….

#145 9 years ago
Quoted from Skulz:

Damn Ice, how could you leave out Kiss from the thread title?

I think Stern is trying to get that license now after John did that great mock up, seriously…..the problem is Stern doesn't have Jpop?

#146 9 years ago

So you guys (some of you) have bought a pinball machine that comes with an NDA that could potentially cost you many thousands of dollars in damages and legal fees?

I think I can definitely wait for the secondary market on these titles LOL

#147 9 years ago

Damages and legal fees are only a concern if you're an idiot and don't have discretion. I'm very happy with the NDA requirement and where RAZA stands, as well as the blog updates I've received thus far. That said.....I've got a major friggin' space problem and can barely fit one more pin without taking some radical measures. Plus, I'm in on TBL which is a dream theme and one that's looking more and more real each month. So, delaying delivery until late 2014 or early 2015 isn't a problem for me.

However, don't count on a big secondary market for Zidware's pins. JPOP seems to be going for low quantities that will ensure rarity in the future. I really like JPOP's business model and will most likely buy from him again in the future.

#148 9 years ago
Quoted from taz:

Damages and legal fees are only a concern if you're an idiot and don't have discretion. I'm very happy with the NDA requirement and where RAZA stands, as well as the blog updates I've received thus far. That said.....I've got a major friggin' space problem and can barely fit one more pin without taking some radical measures. Plus, I'm in on TBL which is a dream theme and one that's looking more and more real each month. So, delaying delivery until late 2014 or early 2015 isn't a problem for me.
However, don't count on a big secondary market for Zidware's pins. JPOP seems to be going for low quantities that will ensure rarity in the future. I really like JPOP's business model and will most likely buy from him again in the future.

This is the central concept. JPOP is keeping his customers informed to the degree he can. And most of them are very happy, and patient. Those that are not can ask for refunds and will get them.

You think the Kiss artwork was cool? MG and RAZA are even better IMO! As for software, I don't know any details but it will be done with some attention. The basic system seems to be in place for all of his games (and it's not P-ROC). And wait until you hear some of the music and sound. Wow. That's all I have.

#149 9 years ago

It sounds like he is culminating new programmers to this specific industry! I think that is fantastic (if true), and helps the future of pinball. I will be seeing Jpop next weekend in Tacoma. Lets get 10 top questions to ask for those who are in on this ride or those who are possibly always still interested on getting in. Programmers was my first one give me more.

#150 9 years ago

Oh and I will ask about NDA and how he sees it. Want to hear from the horses mouth. Disclaimer I have not signed one yet!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

There are 24,545 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.