(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

399 posts in this topic match your search for posts by lllvjr. You are on page 2 of 2.
#4297 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

LOL. Why on earth do you care?

lol like i said i have no proof...u could be jpop too....just saying I'm sure he has more then one account and reads these posts...

#4299 9 years ago

i will say early on he sent us a email asking to build a amp for his sound system...not sure who built the current one...wonder if they got paid?

#4300 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

OK, you got me. Yes, I *AM* JPop. My cover is blown!

lol all in good fun

#4301 9 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

OK, you got me. Yes, I *AM* JPop. My cover is blown!

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#4761 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Said the man from Seattle. Bold comment my friend.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#4931 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

For now, let's keep positive. We will know before long if this approach is going to gain traction. It it is a non-starter, then we will know before putting in much time and energy and the owners can decide what to do from here. But for now, the optimist in me says "let's see where this goes" and I encourage others to let this run its course before pouring on any more negativity than is already present.
Believe me, I recognize all the signs (history with other devs, etc) that this is going to be challenging. But I also see the glimmer of hope and that's something we feel is worth exploring. We are not going to go broke exploring this opportunity with John. If it works out it will be a big win for pinball. If it doesn't, then all of us who tried to help John can meet up at Expo in the fall to share stories and the first round of beers is on me.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Aaron,
Did jpop ever come up with a sound board for the system? Or is that still non existent?

#4979 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

If the code runs a computer of some kind (as it would with a PROC, Johns Board, OR FAST) then that can output the sound and you just need an amp.

U would still need a cross over and a amp.. I was just curious if they had one or if fast already has a dedicated one.

#5151 9 years ago

Wonder who's going to give jpop a job in the industry after this mess clears

#5184 9 years ago

Why in the world would u give jpop any trust right now? He's fucked he knows he's fucked.. Force him to take the help

#5309 9 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

John has however long the Skit-B shitstorm lasts to get his shit together.
Once they're done there, they'll move into him.

Johns not paying for a license so there's no pressure there... He's not going to get help from jack, I highly doubt stern will help... The walls are caving in... Sucks he waited this long for help

#5310 9 years ago

Love ur work on the one handed flipper Ben!

#5339 9 years ago

Is it time to raid the castle and take anything not bolted down? Love medieval madness

#5684 9 years ago

funny how he's still trying to get people from posting pics here...or that he's actually worried about it with what's going on should be his focus

#5706 9 years ago

I have a feeling jpop has a secondary account name to read these threads

Jpop take your nada and stick it where the sun don't shine.. keep hiding behind it..

1 week later
#5986 9 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I've lost $4.75k on Predator, and $20k+ on MG and RAZA. I will never pre-order again! They go very quiet when you ask for a refund...
Shysters. Let's be blunt about what Kevin and John Popadiuk are. Prove me wrong, 'Jpop'. Pop goes the weasel indeed.

If u paid in full it would be $17k+4,750+10k... So if u paid $20k in guessing u still owed money

#6032 9 years ago

Would u believe that people still think he's only a year out.... Seriously, the way he functions a year would be a miracle... He will continue to burn bridges and make minor progress

#6160 9 years ago
Quoted from PinChili:

No offense, but Jack has not conquered anything. I'm glad he delivered WOZ's to those who put money on the line years in advance (despite the BS they had to put up with including the 75th Ruby Red edition). However, he still has to deliver a bunch of THLE's as well to a lot of customers who have also put money on the line years in advance.
JJP has to be deep in the red at this point. DEEP. Seriously, if I had money in on a pre-order right now I would be seriously concerned. JJP had enormous startup costs. They endured the board issues and whatever costs were associated. They endured the lengthy delays to getting a game out the door. There is a reason they desperately needed an outside investor to step in. Unfortunately for them (and the new investor) it has been the same story with Hobbit. We're at almost a full year delay from when it was originally targeted for delivery (July 2014.) It costs a lot of money to keep paying for a large factory and for the workers (and everything else.)
Who still believes game #3 from JJP will ship in 2015? Do you really think JJP can afford to manufacture and ship #3 (cutting into Hobbit sales to boot) in 2015? JJP is likely the next major fiasco for pinball on the horizon IMHO.

Keep ur Jjp crap on a Jjp thread...jacks not going anywhere and the factory is a quarter the size of what stern does. Less overhead... In other words u don't have money on hobbit so don't worry about it...pats game is right on the heals of hobbit

#6161 9 years ago

Back to jpop...

Even though he's most likely broke or going that way... Why the hell not show a populated real art game... It's sitting there we all know it.. Even if it's not working or missing a few parts just show the awesome already

#6180 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Let's ease back on the dramatics here! There are games in sight (see pic) there maybe no code in sight but there are games in sight.
image.jpg (Click image to enlarge)

Close up public pics of these would only help the guy.. To find investors, to do something other then treat his customers like shit

#6182 9 years ago

Jpop must be afraid joe Balcer will steal his layout lol
It's going to take two more years at this rate... He has to hide the design so no one copies it in his mind

#6184 9 years ago

Anyone going to confront him at Michigan expo or just ball lap him?

#6197 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

I'm curious about this as well. I wonder if you had a machine on rout already and were planning on putting this one on rout if that would change the status . . . (clearly it would be pretty wild to put a 17k machine on rout . . . but who knows, Kingpin is on rout right now and it is a 40k machine).

King pins more then 40k, at least the one I sold was

#6219 9 years ago

Good to know u can make his life hell with the IRS when u have had enough... I highly doubt he is 100% on the up and up with them

#6223 9 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

No. People are talking about deducting their preorder money on their tax returns. Likely to invite an audit, IMO, and won't have any effect on JPop.

Eventually having the irs looking into jpop once u get audited he shows up on their radar too

#6249 9 years ago

Do u think the police would arrest him or u when u show up with two friends and try to walk out the front door with one of the three mostly complete games ? Lol

#6301 9 years ago
Quoted from RomstarArkanoid:

Can't steal what does not exist.

Who knows what's there... Hopefully he's making progress still?

#6320 9 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I wonder if these might some day be built and become 'cult classics' like Kingpin, after many people bail out from waiting, but eventually like 5 years from now they are done and the few still in are richly rewarded with kick ass pins.

No ones bailing out... U would have to get a refund to bail out... That's not happening lol

#6321 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

XxxJohn's cell
Maybe others can try and reach him as well. Not that he'll answer but at least you can make your sentiments known via message or text.
Somehow, some way, he's going to have to hand these projects off to somebody else that will take them and run with it. The sooner the better. That's the only glimmer of hope in my mind, and its a very faint glimmer at that.

I've been waiting to see if u would post that... My suggestion is just lots of texts!!! But I don't own a throw away phone

#6324 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Rai got a refund! He luckily got bailed out. Yet John won't refund another buyer whose wife just went through medical issues and needed the money.

U done all u can ice... Maybe more people will pressure him even more to release some of his real status..

#6344 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Top ten all time cowardly post.

I already new that number.... Doesn't mean I can't comment when someone else put it out here.

#6346 9 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

**"I've been waiting to see if u would post that... My suggestion is just lots of texts!!! But I don't own a throw away phone"**
I see you edited your post. That's you original comment. A throw away phone is what I called cowardly.

Texting him is harrasment...I don't own a throw away phone means I'm not doin it!
But what ever floats your boat..

#6484 9 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

This was refreshing to read. It's painful reading posts where everyone is tearing at each other or trying to hammer home some point at just the wrong time.
We really are all on the same side. The side of pinball lovers. It's probably the only thing that binds everyone on this website together. The pinball community needs to be supportive of its people. We don't always need to agree on everything, like all the same games or do the same things with our money. But when some in the community are hurting or others in it are doing wrong, we need to keep that perspective. Pretend for a minute before you post something that we are all sitting in the same room together. It usually helps you give that post a second thought before submitting.
On a personal note, many of you saw me get ripped apart over on the Skit-B thread because I vouched for the wrong guy. I got swept up in all the madness as the truth came out and it was horrible. Even when I was trying to help, it only seemed to draw more fire. But through all the pain I had to remember that people were hurting and reacting to all the developments in their own way. In the heat of the moment, we can't count on how we react. When it was at its worst, so many people in the community reached out privately in PMs, email, Facebook or text and that was amazing. That's the thing about community, a couple bad folks can't ruin it all on their own, if we take care of each other.
After the firestorm died down a bit, there were some posts made by folks who came along and chose to single me out and dig at me again. Not in the heat of the moment, but in what I have to assume they thought was the opportune time to be hurtful and not stand out as just being a dick. As lame as I thought it was I resisted the urge to engage. In fact, others who read it told me about it and advised me not to engage. It wasn't going to make anything any better. If that was how they want act, I can choose to ignore them.
I guess the bottom line here is that we are witnessing a few bad apples souring so much of our pinball community. Let's protect and support our community and not just try to win some senseless forum battle. Believe it or not, I have tightened up relationships with some friends and made new ones through this experience. Glass half full, right?
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Jpop needs help, he's in over his head....i wish u guys were on board

#6595 9 years ago
Quoted from BillySastard:

This is complete BS. Pinside took a huge step backwards by letting him start another account. How do you let the biggest POS troll on PS willingly start a new account? His first post should've been an explanation of who he is and how he's now associated with JPop.
JPop has officially hit rock bottom. Hopefully he can only go up from here.

I for one thank tiger law for doing his job and banning the new kenda account... Now people have all formed opinions on kenda and there's few and far from many good opinions of him lol... With that said if jpop doesn't want to do his home work and hire someone no one likes to handle his pr shame on him... But it's a business, a poorly run one..us as pinsiders like the ability to talk to guys from Jjp, fast, some guys from stern, spooky, ect.... Giving kenda the account is not a issue. We will now have a voice here for jpop... Good luck with the backlash ur going to get for being kenda and being jpops guy lol

#6659 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Whatever is happening with these games, I don't expect anything to change any time soon (no playable prototypes). Still no final ramps, I'm going to guess now that the lack of money has stopped them from being produced, and the well documented no programmer.
The games can't be shown until those 2 items have been addressed, and I'm sure there's a bunch of stuff we don't even know about holding them back.

This is spot on

#6966 9 years ago
Quoted from BackFlipper:

If I was in on Magic Girl, I would drive over to Zidware with my wife's minivan and take delivery of one of these. You paid for one, you own one. I would ask for all of the parts he has related to the game, and off I would drive, never to allow JPop into my life again. I would figure it out from there. If 5 or 10 partial games are in his shop, that group of owners can figure out where to go next. Maybe for another $3K each, you can get some of the rarest completed games in history. Again, this is what I would do. If he did not cooperate, I would call the police while I was there and show my receipt (It worked with my ex-wife).

386835-i.jpg

Lol only another $3k each for 5 to 10 games to be complete??? Ya ok I'll cut the check for $30k give me 10 complete games... Cause $3k is all that's holding jpop back.... it's not that simple and his shits not close to done. There's not even finished production ramps in them

#7123 9 years ago

The doors are closing...Jjp can't help him, stern won't help him... And the vendors that do want to help him he brushed off..... Sucks

#7214 9 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Hello all - I'm the artist on JPOPs 'recent' machines - I haven't heard for him in a few weeks and started doing some diggin which led me here - can someone summarize what is going on? thanks in advance!

Welcome to the group... Please understand there's a lot of angry customers because John doesn't communicate and everything's a secret...

#7277 9 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Hey guys - I'm sorting thru things and just spoke with John - I'm hoping for the best.

And I'm sure part of that conversation today with John was.... Stay off pinside don't talk to those people.. Everything is fine

#7402 9 years ago
Quoted from GLModular:

It is simple economics. There wasn't enough money that was going to be generated in the first game to pay for its own development and manufacturing (at least not in the way John was going about it). Everyone, and I do mean everyone (except probably the initial buyers), told him to make MG unlimited so that he would have enough money to do it (especially those of us who weren't interested in BHZA/RAZA).
But John insisted that those who missed out on MG would jump on board with BHZA/RAZA, and then he made THAT a limited run, which also wasn't going to be enough capital to get MG into production and pay for the development of BHZA/RAZA.
Hence why the "unlimited" AIW was "needed". Robbing Peter to pay Paul. Unfortunately it's a catch 22. No one game will ever generate enough money to complete the games preceding it.
If he had simply opened up MG from the beginning, used as much off-the-shelf parts he could, I can only imagine that the game would have been finished and shipping by now.

Even if Jjp gave him free reign of using his entire board system...he would still need two programmers for a year from Jjp to make the game working..

#7542 9 years ago

So now that a few more days have passed since jpop threatening letter for him to completely dump the project and walk away if people didn't stop the Pinside talk/ threatening lawsuits. Who thinks he turned out the lights and gave up yet??? I'm paraphrasing what he wrote forgive me if I read it wrong.

#7571 9 years ago

U know originally when I signed up it was just 17 games... And $17k each for some reason I thought that was a good idea...there was no talk of anything else at the time

#7670 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I played MG the last two days.
That wasn't a lie.

With everything going on here... To walk in say this and not tell anyone anything about what u saw or how it was or any other info..... Jpop must have the Jedi jpop mind trick played on you!

#7728 8 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

But don't have any more details to offer?
I'll never understand this. Everyone who visits comes back saying "everything is fine!" but *never elaborates* or *provides details*.

THE JEDI JPOP MIND TRICK continues......

#7955 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

I was wondering what you guys think about the hurdles on the software side for John.
Lyman and Keith have been doing rules for decades. Ben did one game, but Ben did the boards and all the overhead system code too - and Ben's dots, audio/video controls, and rules turned out pretty good IMO. Plus Heck did the boardset, and all that goes with them: OS and I/O and power control.
KEF (+ later on Ted Estes) and it took 3 years+ of ground-up on WoZ OS, video control and rules. Stern has just released a new operating system platform - which takes years to create and test.
Here's the thing -- Zidware/ Jpop needs everything - op system, I/O, rules, sol drivers board control logic, switch matrix logic, everything... any prototyping on mechs or code left with Ben, right?
Lets say Jpop finds (and can afford) a KEF or a LFS for the rules ... He still needs an operating systems guy to code for the boardset - Does Jpop even have a board set or prototype boards? - plus if you had all the above, the todo list still has storyboard and dots and rules. Design and story, requires close collaboration with the game designer and software (see Ritchie/Lyman for ACDC and Spiderman for example, or Borg & crew on TWD or Iron Man or Tron).
Code is a key critical-path "thing" to get a game done .... I don't think JPop is even at week 1 of a 3 year time horizon for just the code alone.
Spooky, JJP and Stern have proven they can. Dutch Pinball proved to me they can do it, based on the Bride 2.0 (its amazing work all around). Heighway's game looks and plays well - and Andrew will do fine on the "making" part. Common to all the above success projects - a great team, not one or two guys, but usually at least 5 or 10 or dozens.
I'd like to hear discussion about the platform/coding issue facing Zidware, opinions on the feasibility, has anyone seen any dots, code, boards or operating system. And does JPop have anyone left on his team?

If jpop had use of Jjp, spooky, or stern boards the operating system would be done just game code needed

#7968 8 years ago

What's stopping people from posting video or pictures at this point? Just curious

#7969 8 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

I also think that's his strategy, and it wouldn't surprise me to see him present a single "completed" MG game.
The game will probably have a fair degree of mechanical wow-factor, John will stand on a rug with a banner behind him reading "Mission Accomplished", and he will hope that it'll be enough to suck a bunch of people/money down the next rabbit hole.
If the community falls for that, the next thing you'll probably see would be a single "completed" RAZA in about 5 years. Making one is fun. Dozens? Not so much.

He can't afford the tooling for ramps lol

#8156 8 years ago

There's no hope, he's ingoring everyone and just saying he will respond but just buying him self more days of the inevitable.... There's no backers left, where's the money to make mg ramps?, even if he took a loan to finish paying someone to help make mg complete it will be to fool people. He will pretend he's going to production... Buy him self more time take more money.. And still be a $500k-1mil short to build the games...never mind all the other issues.. Just my opinion

#8161 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Since I like to look at both sides of the debate, and since there are no 'pro John' supporters here. I would just like to point out the possibility and how there is still a chance for these games.
I will just look at MG because that's the first game the alpha game, and should in any case be completed first or most likely to be completed. And I think it's the better looking game as well.
I'm not saying it looks likely, but that it's still possible, maybe very possible for John to build MG pins and continue from there.
I'm not putting any timeframe into this, because John is horrible at time management as we have seen since it's now 6 months post Expo and counting. But look at Nemo even The hobbit, pins take more time that planned. But just because John passed his timeframe, doesn't mean it can never be completed.
My premises are:
- John has done *some* groundwork already. He has cabinets, art, maybe working mechanisms, maybe rule tree (that need to be coded) maybe some animations or at least directions that need to be implemented, probably a whitewood.
- let's give John some credit and say he's about halfway done.
- let's say John is not completely out of money, let's say he has collected $800,000 from RAZA $300,000 from MG customers and let's say $100,000 from AIW. That's $1.2M
-Let's say he burns $12,000 per month for 4 years that's $576K round up to $600,000 so he still has $600,000 left to finish the work and another 4 years worth of cash burn left. I just picked $12k a month as arbitrary, he could have started out much loser so it is conceivable that he has only spent $600,000. Note if this was the case, it would have made sense for him to show Ice his bank accounts to show that he is still very solvent.
Now going forward:
-let's say he can make MG at least as good likely better tha CV. I say better because it's 20 years later with advancement in computers and graphics and he has better cabinets and hinges and likely better sound and etc,, I would say it's a cinch that he could build a pin better than CV with the superior materials afforded by $16,000 price tag. So all I'm asking is he makes a nice pin that's nice looking, and high quality art and materials that plays as good or better than CV. I think that is possible as Ben did AMH and the NEMO pin had far far less money and they came out. So given John 4-8 years he *should* be able to top CV.
- let's say it costs John $10k to build each MG. Ben said Predator probably should cost nearly $5k to build, so I'm giving Jonn double that. I think $10k just to build the pins is realistic.
- let's say John removes the cap or has a soft cap on the number to be sold, let's say he will sell 50 MG pins at $16k. And let's say the first 25 people still owe something like $4k each.
So that's 25 new pins at $16k equals $400k (plus 25 prior owners still owing $100k) that comes out to $500k new money to build 50 pins and I said $10k per pin equals $500k.
So my theory, he still has $600k left to finish the pins and $500k new money to build the pins.
My contention is that when John does finish the pins, people will still pay $16k if they are good! I would pay for a pin I knew was being built. I'm not saying I'd pay anything up front to John, but if he was building amazing looking MG and it was actually a good fun layout and still very limited, I would really consider and might actually buy one.

Your not even close on the cost to actually build the parts to the game.. Assuming u build them for free labor... $100k just for a programmer. The wiring harness to be built for each game lol big money....never mind that cost of low run parts are two or three times as expensive to make in low production. U think jack or stern would pass on building these games if there wasn't a shit storm lot loss behind it? U think if john just took in the money owed and told people to show up and build the games with him for free he wouldn't? There's more money issues then anything.

Keep in mind I want to see these built. It's sad the state of the project.

#8175 8 years ago
Quoted from examiner:

In order to do so, you'd have to demonstrate:
1) the loss was the result of an "investment" (don't think the IRS will buy that argument), or,
2) the loss was the result of theft/fraud.
as always, consult your tax advisor.

This just throws up a red flag for u to get audited... Then they go back seven years and u will wish u didn't bother... Just saying.. Unless your shits all up to par dont do it

#8291 8 years ago

Must have taken a loan out to build the tooling for the ramps lol

#8302 8 years ago

All buyers for one game MG & raza would be 250 buyers paid in... Not sure how many aiwa

#8334 8 years ago

Chris has the most to lose out of everyone.. He is the biggest investor.. Great guy, suck john is treating him this way too

#8492 8 years ago

Not that I want to be a Debbie downer but if he's not talking to cointaker who he promised 25 personal games and multiple customer sales, parts for his games, and a mg buyer serious flags should come up...
My 2 cents is this... Spending about $2500 to have the molds made and vacuum form about 6 ramps for the three prototype games to make them look complete.... Then because he's showing some minor progress he can stand off law suits or customers saying he's scamming and stealing money...he can stretch this out another 6 months by falsly showing the new ramps in the game and flipping video would then come to light... Then he can drag it out another 6 months to a year pretending he's setting up for production... But really he can't afford to build the games.. It's a dog and pony show hoping to get more money to keep the boat afloat from robbing Peter to pay Paul... Just my guess.. I'll repost this is 6 months

#8497 8 years ago

Lets not forget expo is five months away... He needs the ramps to be done to bring the game there and have people drool over it... HE STILL CANT AFFORD TO BUILD MG...

#8569 8 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

The facts .... Quick summary:
- a lot of money paid
- a long time ago
- not much to show for it
- lots of art revisions
- lots of angry punters
- lots of angry vendors
- zero communication
- phone answering fail
- great harm
- generally not positive
Think that about sums it up.
rd.

What happened to the programmer
When will he hire another one anytime soon
Does he have the money to pay a salary for a year for one
Will the new programmer have to start from scratch like most us expect him too
Does he still think his customers should still be held to his nada.
Does he realize he's burning bridges with his vendors

#8629 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

My biggest issue with RAZA is the radical theme shift. John sold people on a ZOMBIE game, years before TWD. Remember how badly everyone wanted that theme? It was the Iron Maiden of its day.
Having a zombie lab under an amusement park, that's fine. The visuals of an old park would be cool, and kind of like that one movie, Zombieland wasn't it?
But then he added all this sci-fi crap which is a TOTALLY DIFFERENT GENRE. There are more clowns than zombies now which is a big No-No.
Plus he removed zombies and added all these copyrighted things like Mars Attacks, Robbie the Robot and Not Godzilla. No matter how obscure Mars Attacks is I guarantee it's still protected (so I'm basically saying all the RAZA art would need to be redone)

Haha... But he changed the eyes on the Mars attack guy after expo when we all were telling him in this blog... Even the changed eyes won't be enough to save him from copy rights... So Ya he's still screwed

#8755 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Yes, he discovered his glass doesn't hit the shooter rod!

But he hasn't yet discovered the extra speakers in the cabinet will make the glass rails rattle like crazy...if he's pumping anything decent for power anti rattle tape won't fix it...

#8761 8 years ago
Quoted from BC_Gambit:

Yeah, but this is the thirdish post in the last few weeks?
But this bit of "luck" makes me wonder even more what the odds are of the ramps turning out perfect on the first go. Oh well. If he is hauling his game for the Pacific NW show, I can see in person.

he will probably freak out when cameras come out

#8762 8 years ago

Should we spoil the public reveal since owners already have the pic of the play field with paper ramps

#8835 8 years ago

Frolic did u catch the play field pic posted the other day here then removed?

#8840 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

nope, how was it different from what we've seen?

It was just the fully populated play field with Paper ramps..

#8895 8 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Here is the picture. Great Harm abounds.
IMG_1308.JPG (Click image to enlarge)

3 ramps, a lot of fuckin magnets, zero drop targets, two small stand up targets?

#8896 8 years ago

Never mind I see more now. Similar hocus pocus spots like tom

#8897 8 years ago

Upside down version of safe cracker spinner blocking ramp shot possibly when it's stopped

#9066 8 years ago

Well now that the suit is files that should have him pump the brakes on the ramps and going out west... New excuse for him to say it's not his fault

#9140 8 years ago

When are people going to start watching his work shop in case he starts sneaking prototypes out the back door?

#9260 8 years ago

It's two years away... If u go after him and his wife it's probably a year or more then u can hand everything over to the new company for free and they build it anyway

#9271 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

I don't disagree at all - but I really expected everyone to be screwed and end up with nothing. And at best - a bandaid solution that prolongs a future that fails. What I see now is the exact opposite. Again - I'm not unbiased

I want to start collecting your artwork.. What's my options?

#9327 8 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Me neither. Please update your list of contractors and vendors owed to list my official business name.
Orange Cloud Software Ltd. instead of 'original programmer' and thank you for keeping a list updated of all vendors/contractors owed.
Some history:
My company was a contractor for Zidware from June 2012 to May 2014. We worked on many things including: hardware design, os software, game software, graphics, effects, rules as mentioned by others in this thread. We were forced to stop working with them due to unpaid invoices going back 3+ months at the time, now over a year ago. We were working on things full time until then.
I am still chasing the outstanding amounts, or any communication on this matter and am still bemused as to why much of the work i created has never been publicly shown. I have until today tried to keep an open mind (despite being owed a large sum of money) that the projects may be finished and delivered for people. It was extremely difficult for me personally being a very small business to soak up 3 months of non-payment, but i still feel worse for every customer who put their faith in Zidware/John and have been repaid like this..

Finally we get to know u... Welcome to the SUCK

#9331 8 years ago
Quoted from pinlynx:

IANAL, but if ZombieYeti hasn't been paid for his artwork on the Zidware games, I'd think that he'd have a case to claim that they are still his assets. If so, he should be able to do what he wants with them (e.g. sell prints, license the art to Stern, print Papadookie toilet paper with MG art on it, whatever).

Awesome
Papadookie toilet paper (Tm)

#9350 8 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

I hope all my other projects on pinside go someway to explain that i am a decent person and tried my best to help these projects succeed. Indeed, the journey almost brought me to my knees, as i relied on being payed in a timely manner, but wanted to keep the projects moving forward. I had to sell around 7 pinball games from my personal collection that i built up over 25 years to keep myself afloat. I was lucky i had them.
John actually sent me an email once telling me to stop sending invoice reminders as it was "annoying him" ...

Wow...

#9354 8 years ago

Someone put eyes on jpops shop this weekend.. Take pictures of everything in the shop... Don't take or touch anything just take lots of pictures... This way when u go to court there's proof of what's there he removed

#9772 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

I slept over that idea... and haven't changed my mind. These guys have shown their ability to produce a game on the same scale (a little bit less than 200 units) and deal with someone who was not easy (Gene Cunningham). That was 8 years ago.
Anyone to comment? Stupid idea?

I've seen someone go after another company with lawsuit for something very similar... at the end of the day the new investor is the correct solution of u take emotion out of the thinking... Would I like to see Jpop tarred and feathered hell Ya... But the new investor just continues the time table with a Hail Mary pass... Jpop is still a piece of cow dung for letting this take a extra year of him hiding the inevitable from us.

#10549 8 years ago

Just in case someone wants a idea... Fill a super soaker with piss... When u see him at a show squirt the shit out of him... Then u can at least say u pissed on him the way he did to us.

#10847 8 years ago

Sharks with freaking lasers on their heads

#11012 8 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

If they are using what was already in place code wise a year ago, then you should be able to do a lot more than just cycle the ball around.

Has anyone even talked to u yet from the new regime?

#11057 8 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

I got in touch with pintasia over the weekend through pinside pm and they asked me to send over confirmation of the unpaid invoices and what i worked on, as they were unaware of the problem. I gave them a quick update summary of what i worked on during my time there and have sent all the detailed info over this morning. I also sent a pm to wcbrandes pinside account. I'm waiting now for a reply.
I'd just like to re-iterate my earlier comments that i'm not looking to cause trouble and tried to support the original projects for as long as i could, anyway i could, i just want to paid up for what i did and for what my company worked on to be acknowledged. Almost going bankrupt in the process along with other things was not easy to get over
John Popaduik caused me and my family 'great harm' and still refuses to apologise

I still can't believe u sent him back the populated play field when he owed u money... I would have kept that as collateral

#11727 8 years ago

Sounds like all his games.. Tom, cv,Totan rolled in one

#11799 8 years ago
Quoted from turbo20lbs:

As Ben mentioned, it might have been cost related, or a combo of cost/"vendetta".
Regardless I miss those early Woz cabs with the Charlie method done.
Have you taken a close look at the latest Woz Standards? They have extra "circle" cut out around the flipper button area. Pretty tacky IMO.

I have a fully assembled woz cabinet that we used for early prototyping of the sound system... It's most likely the only empty direct print woz cabinet left... Has all the emerald trim too... Some day I'll ebay that bad boy

#12575 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Apologies if that wasn't a clear given. Since I fall in that category as well...checks in the mail I'm sure

Thanks for giving us info and inside view of this shit show. love your work, go work for Jjp when it over

#12583 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Yup, Pat's unlicensed game would look pretty cool with Zombieyeti artwork. Wonder if JJP thinking this way? Time will tell.

There's already a great artist doing pats game...but there's a FORCE to be done on game four!

#12701 8 years ago

Just my opinion, but I would like bill to keep the game after nw show... Hold on to it, let Jpop get upset and mad cause he doesn't get to control it anymore..let him chase u with a law suit to get it back. We all know how long that will take.. Here's one for u... Suddenly it disappeared after the show and u don't know what happened bill.... Then Send it to every one of the 19 mg buyers to keep for a month at their houses over the next year..... Why am I the only one thinking this

#12721 8 years ago

In going to keep bumping the idea that john shouldn't get the game back and mg owners get to borrow it for a month each

#12723 8 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

How about the other 100+ customers?

There's a non working raza for them. Lol

Don't worry every mg owner is also a raza owner

#12727 8 years ago
Quoted from dmesserly:

Joking or not, the attitude that MG owners should come before RAZA owners is a crock.

I was deff joking. Wish there was a easy solution for all

#12740 8 years ago

I'm really glad when Jpop asked us to design a amplifier for his games I said no!

#13053 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

» YouTube video

Lol, "I hear u crying bitch" lmfao...

#13091 8 years ago

Hey Jpoop, skit b is refunding games today... Congrats on being the only start up pinball sh*t bag to steal people's money now.

#13102 8 years ago

John loves magic.... He made the money disappear!

#13206 8 years ago

Let the shit talk and praise of the actual game begin today!!!!!

Ps let the shit talk of jpoop continue too lol

#14548 8 years ago

Fat lady sings!!!!
So where's the nw pinball show game now?
Did bill give Jpop enough cash to keep the lights on a little longer or pay his lawyer he will need a retainer?

#14582 8 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Soon as Zidware floats the bill for STI.

It's only $450 but good for u... Fuck john
Personally I would forget to be home every time Sti shows up... That would be nice simple Torture for john and then don't answer his texts or emails.. When u do answer them send a picture saying look it's here it's fine..send the $450 I'll make sure it leaves lol then the next month rinse and repeat... Lol

#14585 8 years ago

I'm not saying don't send it back... But God man don't make it easy on him

#14596 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

This isn't about "him". This is about the owners/creditors getting some small slice of the pie back from bankruptcy. The protos can be sold in bankruptcy and divided among the owners. Sure, it might not be a lot, but that's the right thing to do.
Pdxmonkey, Bill, etc. are not entitled to keep any of the prototypes.
Who knows how much they could sell for at auction?
Did Bill pay to have the prototype delivered to the NW show? Why won't he pay to get it back to Zidware?

I completely agree it should eventually be part of the settlement to the owners after everything is done... But can u honestly not be worried Jpop doesn't set fire to the games or disassemble them before legal issues are done? Wouldn't it be safer not in his hands...

#14777 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

I'm guessing Zidware paid a lot of money to John for the "privilege" of being able to use his patents for development of their prototype. However if he developed the patents while being paid a salary by Zidware, and using materials in the Zidware shop, there could easily be a claim on them by creditors.
Edit: not to mention they would have a claim on all the fees paid to John for the patents that should rightfully be Zidware patents.
I'm sensing from your smugness that you take pleasure in thinking John is a genius for swindling everybody and you think he's so smart he's going to get away with it. If I were you I wouldn't be so sure about these guys. I'd be careful about being involved, actually, lawsuits have a way of spreading to anybody nearby.

John doesn't have the money to repay people, but people think he has the money to sue over patent infringement? Good luck with that one, the patent is a scare tactic to stop others from doing similar items. The cost of protecting them is more costly then filing for them...

#14988 8 years ago

Jpoop got his x-rays back. He decided to share them with us at expo. Not sure we didn't see the signs back then!
Hmmmm

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#15941 8 years ago
Quoted from sevenrites:

Jpop-home.png
It's another beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Someone take that flag off his house. He doesn't deserve to have it

2 weeks later
#16227 8 years ago

Wonder if JPOP will show up at pintastic this weekend lol.

I get the whole having a shop still plan...

-Stop paying landlord. Check
-Stay in shop pretending to his wife he's going to finish the games so he can make lawsuits go away with another investor.. Check
-landlord asks for rent.. Ignore cause I work 24/7... Check
-pay electric bill for shop to keep lights on but no other bills...check
-try to go back to zizzle and sell a mini magic girl layout to them... Check
-back to shop, landlord trying to throw me out... Keep ignoring.. Check
-iceman finds new cell number and drunk texts me at 2am... Ignore... Check
-check on my life insurance policy. Won't cover lawsuits... Killing self not worth it.. Check
-find a new job on Google while coming across my name in the scam section... Check
-must invent new way not to drop the soap when lawsuit catches up with me.. Check
-work on my best scoobie doo impersonation of "would have got away with it, if it wasn't for those damn meddlin pinsiders" check

#16296 8 years ago

jack won't hire jpop. Not worth the problems that come with him

#16300 8 years ago
Quoted from TaylorVA:

But why defend him? That's the question.

my impression is he feels bad for all the people involved. He can't bail him out. Why does he have to hate the guy? He wasn't involved in this from a Buisness or customer status. He gains nothing by bashing him. That's just my 2 cents

#16304 8 years ago

Is there any new news on the jpop front?

1 month later
#17362 8 years ago

Jpops your next

"http://m.liveleak.com/view?i=9cd_1411403491"

Edit from TigerLaw: warning, this is a link to a man having his bare testicles used as a punching bag. If you don't like bare testicles or punching bags or any combination thereof, this link is not safe to click.

And you will need to copy and paste link, if you wish to view

#17384 8 years ago

Sorry about the ball bag video with no warning... I just thought some would get a laugh. Those of u who did those who it offended I apologize

4 months later
#18521 8 years ago

Here's a old email I found

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

8 months later
#19303 7 years ago

So now there's this!!!

American-Pinball™ to Launch its First Pinball Machine at the Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas on September 26th

Chicago, IL – September 26, 2016 - American-Pinball, manufacturer of arcade games and amusements, is excited to announce the world-wide release of Houdini - Master Mystery™ pinball machine for the home, arcades, gaming centers and magic collectors. The unveiling will take place September 26th at the Venetian Las Vegas hotel on the eve of G2E, The Global Gaming Expo.

Based in the mecca of the pinball universe just outside Chicago, Illinois, American Pinball features a team with decades of industry experience and is launching its first pinball machine under the name Houdini for several reasons. Known as a masterful magician and Harry Houdini is considered the greatest magician, conjurer and escape artist that there ever was. Captivating audiences worldwide with his legendary escapes and shows was his specialty, the Houdini™ pinball will carry on that magical tradition as a beautiful crafted pinball machine featuring a one-of-a-kind pinball theater experience with an LCD color screen and patented cabinet.

“Houdini’s escapes, illusions and handcuff challenges are world renowned even today, and formulate the basis of our inventive new pinball machine,” said president of American-Pinball, Dhaval Vasani. “Our Houdini - Master Mystery pinball machine will bring the man back to life with supremely detailed hand-drawn game artwork, inventive ball tricks, brilliantly illuminated play surfaces and spirit devices while featuring all the classic pinball features like: action jet bumpers, multi level ball stages, sculpted magic toys, secret escapes and much more.”

American-Pinball has also added a performance of new Houdini™ features to amaze players including: The Floating Ball, Water Torture Cell, Levitating Bumper, The Bullet Catch, Hindu Needle Trick, Spirit Box, Buried Alive Sarcophagus, Lock Chambers, Magic Beasts, The Séance, Milk Can Escape and Jennie the Vanishing Elephant!

“Houdini - Master Mystery pinball transforms under the hood as well with the newest game motherboards created by award winning Gigabyte Technology to drive all of Houdini’s pinball effects, full color graphics, sounds, gameplay and music,” explained Vasani.

#19309 7 years ago
Quoted from nman:

Is this just from the likely-Kaneda thread?
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jpop-game-houdini-just-announced
Or did you see it elsewhere?

I didn't copy it from that thread. I posted and then it went up

#19319 7 years ago

Nothing's real till we see proof

#19320 7 years ago

I just emailed mr vasani to ask if the press release is real

#19324 7 years ago

There's your answer guys

image (resized).pngimage (resized).png

#19327 7 years ago

Says it's not a retheme of jpop...?

image (resized).jpegimage (resized).jpeg

#19549 7 years ago

Even if they make everyone whole and I pray to god they do... Giving them any preorder money after what's gone down is just stupid... Get finance at a bank tell me when the games ready to ship where to send my money... Anyone doing more then that is crazy

#19628 7 years ago

Today's is the supposed reveal day

#19657 7 years ago

I think it's safe to say their flying by the seat of their pants, and don't have their shit together management wise lol

#19683 7 years ago

Is it really possible they new nothing about jpop stealing money for games he never made? And could they still know nothing about raza and aiwa... Would be beyond jpop to not tell them stuff. Crazy where this is at right now

#19867 7 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Anybody looking to sell their MG pre-order spot?

Haha... There not making more then 25... Now after everything they went through you want someone's spot... I hope there made whole and sell them for $30k each to recoups the bull shit ride they have been put through

#19903 7 years ago

I can guaranty you if jpop ever says anything about the entire delema it will be that its pinsiders fault for the issues at the end when he was looking for outside investors to help get him out of a hole... He won't take all the blame... Put money on it

#19905 7 years ago
Quoted from vid1900:

Wait, are you saying it's not Pinside's fault?

Haha...

4 months later
#20697 7 years ago

Hey bbb has bugs and king pin wasn't complete.. kp has sold for $60k

#20709 7 years ago
Quoted from Fulltilt:

I'm sorry but I'm just really struggling with the concept that Magic Girl is somehow now finished, playing, as originally promised and ready to go into the buyer's gameroom and no one, NO one has any proof the game exists. Last seen it was an unplayable disaster. How in the heck is it now a 20 thousand dollar collector's wet dream?!.... I'm just an idiot or either I just woke up from a Rip Van Winkle nightmare.

21 Games have been built, but letter to prepare for shipping is new.
What state the code is who knows, but actual built games are about to ship yes

#20733 7 years ago

American pinball basically was a build contractor for jpop on this... they have zero to do with him going forward he no longer works for them and they own zero of his company.. what ever bill owns or doesn't is up to him to disclose or not... but I personally think u won't see the two other games titles built,

#20735 7 years ago

And zero of zidware parts and design will be used on American pinballs own game coming

#21193 7 years ago

lol someone has to be an idiot might as well be me

#21279 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Yep and I'm in that group. I will never give Jpoop a pass, but think AP will do something for us in the RAZA crowd.

Ap will no longer have any dealing with jpop. They have removed every part of his cabinet design and structure from Houdini. It's now ap alone with joe balcer... jpop will no longer be able to deal with them

#21385 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I'm surprised we haven't seen customers posting gameplay videos of their machines yet. It would be very useful to know if the thing works or not. In particular, does the geometry work? If so, updated code could fix it up a bit.
I think someone will have to lend a MG to Applejuice to allow him to work on the code, and I think that may be me, being the only UK customer I'd also pay towards the code update, as should other MG customers IMO. Imagine if we could get the MGs working, and in the process pay Applejuice what he is owed? Now that would be awesome.
But this does not detract from the fact that Applejuice and ZY should get their own MGs.
AP, if you're reading, can you make 2 more machines?? The positive PR you would gain from doing so would be amazing, and increased Houdini sales would easily pay for the additional work IMO. Despite all the issues about MG, it is already an incredible thing that AP has done, and they are to be applauded for it.

From what I have heard jpop won't be allowed anywhere inside ap after the games left the building..

#21389 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Someone please feel free to correct me as I'm in the dark along with everyone else.
From what I've read on Pinside, it seems that AP has distanced themselves from Jpop. AP did not make these 19 Magic Girls, Zidware Jpop did. AP only manufactured the parts and materials in a barter situation with Jpop. Its my sense that Pintasia through their legal rights told AP to cease and desist. Someone posted the AP staff are not allowed to help Jpop in any way. They're not even allowed to step foot inside his area of the warehouse.
It is also my sense that Jpop may have conned another victim, that being AP. I'm speculating the Jpop did not disclose the Pintasia agreement and AP only realized WTF was going on until after lawyers became involved. AP realized their hands were legally tied and told Jpop, this is a far as we can go.
Therefore I don't believe AP will be compensating anyone at anytime for anything on Jpop's behalf. Nor should they if my speculation is correct.
Please someone help me here as I'm speculating based on Pinside speculation. Yikes. - I welcome correction and/or additional information.

From what I know, Houdini is no longer in any type form or shape of zidware material... ap has nothing to do with jpop after the mg left the building. Joe balcer and his team are going to start fresh on the up and up...jpop does not exist in ap world and never will again

#21402 7 years ago
Quoted from vdojaq:

Then why was he allowed to build them(MG) there?

Jpop has zero to do with ap going forward. None of his cabinet design none of his patent parts...what ever the deal was for them to give him parts or build the 19 games will have zero to do with Houdini going forward. He's not alllowed in the building where Houdini is getting made by joe balcer now and his team. Ap has cut and all ties with jpop from what I understand

#21757 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Absolutely incorrect! This is borderline ridiculous...
Less than 10 games have been picked up (with most not even at their final location / home yet).
Chris and Kaneda are the ONLY people who have opened their games.
Kaneda didn't even know how to get it out of stripped down amateur mode therefore made a ton of incorrect assessments. While I appreciate what info he is giving us, I would take most of it with a grain of salt.
Everyone just calm down and stop pouring gasoline over every little tidbit said. I'll report back later when I have more info.

My friend isn't even opening his. It's staying in the box. So he couldn't send pics or video even if I wanted lol... $$$ talks

#22298 7 years ago

I was in about $3k on zombie adventure game #8. I got a refund at some point way before all the craziness started. I wonder who took my spot.

#22647 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Nobody wants to take away your precious MG. At least you and a few others are actually keeping what you paid for. I don't know how many times i have to say it, its not the MG buyers fault, its all John.
And you are 100% correct, what a F ing lovely pinball community we have here! For those that don't get it, you have your pin because many others sacrificed. How do you think people that got F ed feel, other buyers and vendors? Guys that got made whole, that's great.
Happy for you.
It's ok to be all in on the LEGAL train when it benefits you, but omg, wtf, when it goes against you its all BS right?
F that. Hypocrites. Comments directed at those who deserve it only.

Almost every magic girl buyer also had money on raza... if anyone wants to spend $30k I can set u up with one

#22792 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

I can't even imagine the PM's I would get, ROFL

Check ur pm

#22822 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Just to be clear on this. Pintasia was brought in to negotiate the building of these 25 MGs (plus 3 prototypes), I presume?
If that is the case and knowing Bill is a buisnessman, I see no reason to add futher to my guess that more MG will trickle out the door.
Seems easy for Bill to sell the few he got if he wants, then make a deal with Jpop that he can build 5 more and he gets 1 of them as part of the license deal. Rinse and repeat? At the current selling market it seems Jpop could easily build 5 more and bring in a quick 100k. He can label them prototype X, or if he is even smarter he will add some feature back in and call them post-production #_
Then they will become even more desiable than the original 19(or 21 or 25).

I love how your contributions to this thread are first.... "lawyers will come take your magic girls from you"..... to now "more magic girls will be made because they are selling so high"....
There's one fact you don't have. American pinball will build no more games for jpop, his Houdini pin was scrapped and they rebuilt the game and cabinet to have nothing to do with zidware. I know this cause I was contacted about them possibly using my amplifier in the game.. so if ap will build no more mg or parts who will? No one.. they told me they will have zero to do going forward with jpop and zidware

#22836 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

sounds accurate except for this. Houdini at Expo had bolts all over it. I remember the support rails and hinges having bolts laser cut into them.

Houdini has been even more modified then what u saw at expo.

#22838 7 years ago
Quoted from PoMC:

Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself? Just because you think it, doesn't mean you have to type it over and over and over and over and over again.

And over and over again and again lol

#22850 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

If you guys want to discuss, then lets discuss. If you are just around to make attacks, then you are not worth the time or effort.
I see no valued added content from either of you on this. What would you do if you were in Jpops shoes and trying to dig out? What would you do if you were owed money from Jpop and think he is out of cash but see MG attempted sales for 2x cost?
Do you have anything to actually discuss on a pinball discussion forum?

I actually have facts that I stated.. ap is done with jpop, they won't be building anymore games or parts for him... and they redesigned everything on Houdini and the cabinet, they are using non zidware parts or design... those are facts I'm providing unlike your speculation... thank u have a good day

#22877 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

You think there is a shortage of rich people to throw money at shit? For the right guy, fixing this for Jpop is chump change
It's obvious right?
AP isn't the only option in the world. Unfortunately or whatever the case may be, John and his brand of pins isn't going away, especially now.
It's just a question of who and when, not if imo

If I drank this would be a good drinking game. Every time you post the imo we take a shot.

Welcome back from the time out. Let's keep moving forward positive

#22884 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

What time out? My self imposed
I don't think there is a shortage of opinions on this topic!
At the end of the day doesn't have to be about getting all butthurt because somebody doesn't agree with somebody else
As a pinball community, we all ought to be looking out for each other but I understand the differences
On a positive note, I'll consider the possibility that Jpop can find someone else to complete Raza and Aiw and whatever else he wants to do
The naysayers can hope for otherwise. Either way it work out at the end of the day

U were given a one hour thread eject on the last page but it's not shown anymore.. no worries

#22886 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

That wasn't Doug. But welcome back, Doug. I need the R&R myself sometimes.

Ok my bad

#22895 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I understand what you are saying. However, he now has a track record of people wanting to buy his limited edition pins, no matter how bad state of affairs is, for $30k plus.
That's what all the jumping up and down and hollering is about and why so many people think its justified due to the "collectibility", "limited" etc.. Thus, some mega wealthy dude might jump in and do it for fun, considering there is a market established for his shit. That's not that hard to figure out.
I'm sure his camp is working hard on exploiting that. Wouldn't you?
If Jpop came out right now and said I'm going to sell 20 of the zombie chick bowling pins and asked for a $10k deposit and a $17k price tag, how many people do you think would sign up?
Gonna buy MG for $30k and not Zombie bowling for $17k to have another "piece of history"? I wouldn't, nor would many but like so many of you guys keep saying, there are plenty of "collectors" that would. The evidence is in.

He got lucky with ap.. luck will not strike twice.. raza will never get done... and no one will give him money again. No one had to give him more money for mg to get done like they will on raza... anyway I don't want to keep beating this drum. U will keep doing it

1 month later
#23401 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveKing:

Time to move on - just listed my MG no reserve. No more "Are these even changing hands.... What's it worth..?" crap. We will have a marker in a week.
-Dave

I sold #12 nib last week... when your auction ends I'll tell ya if u got more them me. Best of luck

#23423 7 years ago

I hope the winner bidder actually follows through with the purchase...

1 week later
#23502 6 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

I sold #12 nib last week... when your auction ends I'll tell ya if u got more them me. Best of luck

Congrats on your eBay sale. After your eBay fees your around $19,500?...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
399 posts in this topic match your search for posts by lllvjr. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider lllvjr.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/2?tu=lllvjr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.