(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisvw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

322 posts in this topic match your search for posts by chrisvw. You are on page 2 of 2.
#13065 8 years ago

Double posting like crazy after the update.

#13080 8 years ago
Quoted from jonnyo:

"Or who would want a game starring an out of shape, balding ginger?"
Holy shit. Greatest ever.

I did Nazi that coming.

#13268 8 years ago

Shameless plug here guys, but somewhat on topic. I know there's a lot of interest in what's happening at the NW show this year. I am broadcasting all of our seminars live on Twitch.TV. I can't say for sure when, or if, the game will be unveiled publicly but here's the stream link. I'm trying to make something happen. Bill, if you read this can you stop by the seminar room and chat.
http://www.twitch.tv/nwpinballarcadeshow

#13289 8 years ago
Quoted from VacFink:

Thanks for sharing, as someone who wished for seminars at Pin-a-go-go, this will more than make up for it. Thanks for the notice!

Happy to help! I'll also be in twitch chat so if you have any questions during the Q&A segments just ask in chat and I'd be happy to relay your questions to the guest to answer during the seminar.

#13395 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

I committed to buying MG in August 2011, and here we are, finally, now, seeing some photos of it.

What's your Magic Girl serial number? What game # do you have?

#13411 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Why? What difference does it make?
Tell you what, you show me yours and I'll show you mine.

You got a deal.

I have #18. Now what's yours? Whip it out...

18.png18.png

#13415 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Here it is. Admire the majesty. Oh, you mean the number?

So what's your number? You've said repeatedly you're suing and that you've purchased a game 4 years ago. I'm not asking for your receipt at the door here, what's the number?

#13427 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

You sort of are.
Anyway, I can dig it out tomorrow, old chap. No problem. RAZA as well as MG. I'm outside in the jacuzzi currently
But why is it so important? You've asked me several times. It's not as if I have #1, which I guess I would remember! Frankly the number of something that will never happen, is dead, and was always vapourware isn't terribly important.

No problem. I can wait til tomorrow.

#13437 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

In fairness to Mr68, I sent him a scan of the first page of my MG purchase agreement (yet another contract Jflop got us to sign), in order to be invited to his MG-RAZA facebook page, following which he stated in this thread that I am genuine. Which is nice. I find validation terribly important

Pinballs is legit.

Nothing personal man, I just don't believe everything I read on the internet. When someone makes serious allegations (like joining a lawsuit) I want to know for myself that person is for real. You are for real bud.

#13706 8 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

Chris, you're doing a great job streaming the seminars from the NW show. I'm really enjoying the different segments. Looking forward to The Hobbit seminar tonight, too.
It's a shame that you won't be able to stream Magic Girl. I think everyone understands that's not within your direct control, but at least you tried to make it happen.

I really appreciate that! Thank you for the kind words and thank you to everyone who watches our streams and gives feedback.

#13885 8 years ago
Quoted from Revo76:

Even the video on pinballnews is in HD.....
http://www.pinballnews.com/games/magicgirl/index.html
And plenty of pictures too.

Oh SWEET! That's me playing I didn't realize Martin was going to post that on the site. Thank you for sharing.

Yes, I suck at playing.

#14588 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

First and foremost, I would like to express my deep gratitude to everyone who dedicated their time and effort to help bring Magic Girl to light. Without everyone's effort this would not have been possible.
I would also like to personally thank everyone who believed and supported me in this endeavor.
After working and speaking with a lot of you, who know pinball development inside and out, and finally getting an opportunity to see how far along Magic Girl really is, I have decided that it is not worth my effort or finances to move this to completion.
Despite the fact that I'm not going to continue with MG, I do not regret the investment I have made as I hold the friendships cultivated at a much higher value.
Thanks again for all your support and patience.
Best regards,
Bill

Even though I can finally put the rest the thought of me ever owning a Magic Girl, I really want to say Thank You to Bill for everything you have done so far.

Thank you for the time, money, headaches dealing with jpop and all the other crap you've gone through to get us to this point. I actually got to play a Magic Girl. I even got to play it on a video that was posted to Pinball News, pretty neat.

I had come to terms with never seeing my money again about two years ago, but I cannot express enough just how much I appreciate the opportunity I had to actually put my hands on the game and flip it. Now I can finally at least have some closure on this whole fiasco and put this chapter of my life behind me.

Thank you Bill.

#14600 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I'm up for everybody meeting in Vegas and burn it down in the desert bonfire style

Burning it is a fate too good for this game. I would like to see the game end up at the PHOF, completely not working with a plaque that has John Popadiuk's name on it. There could be a little sheet with a brief history of the game printed on it.

It should sit there as an example of everything wrong with this hobby so everyone who doesn't know the story learns it, and everyone that does know the story never forgets.

#14698 8 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I know who has the game and I won't say who. But I will say why. I refuse to tell anyone because we don't need emotional folks that lost their money trying to come steal it.

I take exception with the implementation that any of the Zidware customers who were defrauded are somehow potential thieves.

Quoted from markmon:

we don't need emotional folks that lost their money trying to come steal it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#14710 8 years ago
Quoted from jrivelli:

No one is going to say where it is at now for safety, obviously.

Quoted from markmon:

It doesn't matter who has the machine. It's no ones concern.

Quoted from jrivelli:

It actually got sent to get a virtual pin made from it and further rules written so at least a virtual table someday existed for folks to play.

Quoted from markmon:

we don't need emotional folks that lost their money trying to come steal it.

Hmmmmmm.......

https://m.facebook.com/PinballBulbs/posts/897898173595732

https://m.facebook.com/PinballBulbs/photos/pcb.930415273677355/930415233677359/?type=1&source=48

#14713 8 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Anybody test the water in Oregon lately?

It tested positive for Magic.

#14741 8 years ago

My apologies to Mark and James, I didn't mean to imply that you stole the game.

Just trying to figure out what's going on.

#15203 8 years ago

Copy and paste from my owners group post just now:

I sent an email to Zane today asking him to call me. I'll let the group know what I find out if Zane returns my call. I figure it would be wise to at the very least hear what he has to say.

If I decide to jump into this it will be without ANY expectations of recovering funds or even recouping my $500 investment in his services. Recovering any money paid to John Popadiuk would be a bonus.

I had to break the news to my spouse that Bill decided not to continue and that we are truly at Game Over. This was a very difficult conversation to have and the effects are ongoing even after 3 days.

It may be petty but I want to be honest with the group that my motives in possibly joining Zane's lawsuit are purely driven by revenge and the desire to make JPop suffer as bad as he has made us suffer. Knowing what I know now and looking back on some awkward conversations I've had with JPop I am coming to realize I think he knew he could not build these games.

I flew to Chicago once to check on the progress of the games. We went to dinner at a Pho place in the parking lot of Shaumburg GameWorks. I wrote him a check at dinner for the balance due of RAZA because a payment was coming up and he was extremely weird about it. Extremely uncomfortable. He was very uncomfortable I could tell. So much so, that I took note of it at the time, but at the time I thought he was just uncomfortable handling money. Thinking back I was just naive. I realize know that he might have known then that he had either no intention of building the games or he knew he had no ability to build and ship the games and he felt guilty about taking my check in person.

That kind of person doesn't sit well with me. I'll let you all know what Zane says...

Also, I have been considering selling off my entire collection and abandoning pinball completely over the last few weeks but I have decided not to do that. In fact, I decided to order from a startup that knows how to design a beautiful game and do the legwork and due diligence necessary to bring that game to market. My first NIB and I couldn't be happier with my purchase, Whizbang's WNBJM!

#15235 8 years ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

Someone who shall remain anonymous who has John's ear told me something quite telling. John said "I've never made this much money from pinball in my life!". Just hearing that ...."made this much money" ...made my skin crawl. He thought it was his....not for the project. His.
IMO, he got addicted to the cash & probably still has a lot of it. It's not his to keep. Hopefully audits will happen to bring out the truth as to where the money went. If he has ANY of it, it must be returned.

That actually makes a lot of sense As long as he is drawing a salary and not receiving project based compensation he really has no motivation to deliver a game. Financially it makes more sense to him to draw this out as long as possible.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#15292 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I'm no lawyer but it seems as if this is a closely held company and those closely held companies are the ones that are the easiest to pierce the veil (one person or a husband and wife) and they need to keep meticulous records to show that the money was spent on exactly what they were contracted to sell and need a lot of documentation to prove it was all done by the book which I don't think this was. I personally don't believe John paid income and Social Security taxes on all his 'income' it will be interesting to see how this plays out.

John asked me on more than one occasion how much I had already paid to him for RAZA. If he didn't keep records on how much I paid him, he sure as hell doesn't have records of what he spent the money on.

#15294 8 years ago

It sure seems like before the company was headed for bankruptcy and we were trying to force Johns hand to provide timetables and open the books, buyers were clearly told on Pinside that we were not "investors". We purchased a product and had no say in his business or how he runs it.

Now that the company is bankrupt the story has changed to "you were investors in a failed startup".

#15340 8 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Nice house and vee-hickle here:
http://www.homesnap.com/IL/Bartlett/722-Chestnut-Court
And maybe Jflop's house is full of nice possessions that can be auctioned. We haven't finished with you, mate. Indeed, we've only just started on you. What other personal assets does Jflop have? Any offshore accounts that he incorrectly thought he could siphon cash to? Regardless of Zane Smith, I may get my own PIs onto this. For interest and a laff, like
Jflop may have fucked with the wrong people this time Totally legal, due process, but still rather effective, hehe.

His is the one on the left with no vehicle.

#15736 8 years ago
Quoted from Aurich:

Could everyone please post your net worth so I know if I'm allowed to mess with you?

-$23,000.00

#15747 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If what Kevin did wasn't criminal, no way John's actions were.
The King Solomon reference about "splitting the prototype" isn't entirely appropriate. Unlike a baby, it could be auctioned off into cash, and those dollars divided by number of buyers.

One of the owners had the foresight to specifically purchase the prototype. He has a bill of sale for the prototype game and a receipt for payment in full.

In my opinion that game belongs to him and not John. I would like to see the game go to its rightful owner and not on the auction block or disappear into some collectors basement.

#15748 8 years ago

JustStopAlready.jpgJustStopAlready.jpg

#15777 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

And this. So arrogant. "Had the foresight"? You think half the people who paid into this didn't want to get their hands on that prototype? What drug are you smoking? Let me guess, it's somebody who you think is a super awesome and nice business man, so he "deserves it" more than everybody else.

I'm one of the people who paid into this. And yes I do think they had great foresight. I wish I had it. They bought the prototype YEARS AGO. As much as you want a conspiracy, there's not one here.

And all the buyers I think are good guys. We'd have to be patient and trusting to be conned for as long as we have been.

#15904 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

The difference being you accept it as a "screw up." I consider it catching somebody in the middle of a robbery.

Only she didn't rob us, or Bill that we know of. Seems more like a witch hunt to me.

Bill said he wouldn't ask for any money until he was sure he could make the game and it was ready to ship. In that case I don't care who was loading the complete games on the truck. It could be Sabrina, or Hitler himself and I still wouldn't care. Actually I'm sure Hitler would help, he seemed very upset about not getting his game from jpop a few pages ago.

#16044 8 years ago

My check cleared today. I'm the 12th man (pun definitely intended) to join the lawsuit.

I would ordinarily never do this. If he tried to build the game and failed then I would just walk away, but I feel zero sympathy for John. Frolic, Jim S., Sean and many others asked him relentlessly in every post to get it together and present a timeline and hire a PM, make progress etc.

He fought us every step of the way for 4 years to get himself into this position. Zero sympathy.

#16055 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Chris, I gave you a thumbs up for your post, but I strongly recommend that you delete the above portion.
You guys who are in on the lawsuit should not be discussing much about the case online at all, but especially with regard to anything discussed between you and your attorney. It could be considered a waiver of the attorney-client privilege, and even if not, could be used against you in some way.

Oops deleted. Thanks Rob!

#16085 8 years ago
Quoted from shlockdoc:

With only the one non working prototype should magic girl be delisted as a game in the pinside list of games? If not, should we add the infamous Ben heck mini pin?

I would NOT delist it. Let it stand as a testament to his failure.

Everyone that played the game at the NW show should review it as I have. 14 more reviews submitted and it'll appear on the Pinside Top X list.

#16116 8 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Anyone remember this little guy? Maybe someone could rework it to say something like "Hey John don't steal my stuff...!! MAKE some freaking games man!"
image.jpg

Wasn't that over the Metallica hammer? This really needs to be edited and put on Cafe Press.

1 week later
#16432 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

You have a valid point but if I play the Devils Advocate a parent shouldn't spend $16,000 on a speculative "investment" if they can't afford to lose the money without creating hardship on their family.

Some people weren't even parents when this money was sent. That's how long this has been going on.

#16630 8 years ago

There's a Zombiefied Terry from PinballLife right above the alien.

3 months later
#18174 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

If John brings it to Expo, it will get torn into pieces by all the buyers, like the bad guy at the end of Mad Max Fury Road.

image.jpegimage.jpeg

1 month later
#18419 8 years ago

I'm very tempted to send one of these to John. http://kentuckycoalyall.com/

1 month later
#18629 8 years ago

I went to log onto the RAZA blog today and all I got was a 404 error, I'm glad I went back last year and took a screen shot of every blog post John ever made because they are all gone now and in my opinion they are valuable evidence!

image_(resized).pngimage_(resized).png

I just checked and the site is still up for me. Maybe Wordpress was down for a few minutes?

1 month later
10 months later
#20776 7 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

(harder to find a pic of one than the lockness monster or yetti/big foot).

#20778 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

In the videos, why does nobody ever hit the ramp? Is it even a makeable shot?

The sample game in the video had a playfield overlay with a bubble around the flippers that caused the ball to lose momentum. Also if I remember correctly the ramp was wobbly because adjustments were being made to it to get it ready for the show. If the ramp was finished and mounted properly it would probably be possible but who knows... I haven't played the final game so I can't say.

#20794 7 years ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

But its beginning to become very clear it will be the people who have swooped in at the end that will benefit from the long, tough around the clock work of these venders.

Who are you referring to?

#20956 7 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

To go from thinking their money was down the toilet to now this... gotta feel sweet.

Bigly

#20963 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stadium_Events
The most valuable NES game is exactly the same as "World Class Track Meet" which was an uber-common pack in with the Power Pad.
But Stadium Events says something different on the box, cart and title screen, so it's $35k more expensive.

This phenomenon spilled over into and subsequently ruined Neo Geo AES collecting for me. Once carts started trading for pinball prices, why even bother. I'd rather have pinball.

#21072 7 years ago
Quoted from luvthatapex2:

You can tell you are very passionate concerning your work on MG even though your were stiffed what you were owed.
I hope someway you will be made whole for all your hard work. Nice of you to continue to help the owners. At least they will see the fruits of your labor.

Maybe there's a Patreon opportunity here? I would certainly be willing to contribute for regular updates and fixes.

#21105 7 years ago
Quoted from fattrain:

Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the best video we have of MG at this point. Enjoy

I think the video looks good fattrain, thanks for posting it.

#21145 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I really hope the RAZA folks are getting together/ organized and forcing bankruptcy NOW/ASAP.

Quoted from Whysnow:

Stop what you are doing and get ahold of a lawyer, explain the issue, the possible/likely preferrential transfer of assets, and get shit filed.

Quoted from Whysnow:

That makes it obvious that the right and fair (plus SMART) thing to do is force bankruptcy, auction these 20 games for top dollar

We get it.

I'm really starting to wonder if you have an agenda.

#21158 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Nothing wrong with a little encourangement and a dissenting voice when there are a few people on here crying foul if someone forces jpop into bankruptcy. Getting a lawyer can feel like a daunting task, but in reality it is not very hard and what is the real downside for any raza owner. Something is better than nothing. also, the clock is ticking so sounds like you need to get on it or have the option removed. Would really suck to not take action and put in more blond faith only to find there will never be raza and 20 people walked out the door with the majority of the recoverable assets.

Subversive (resized).jpgSubversive (resized).jpg

#21734 7 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

a bunch of people have gotten the game. Yet none of them are on Pinside and willing to share?

Many games have left AP but I only know of two owners that have actually received theirs, and 50% of those owners are banned from Pinside.

#21755 7 years ago

fml

The_Calm_Before_The_Storm.jpgThe_Calm_Before_The_Storm.jpg

#21760 7 years ago
Quoted from s1500:

This just gets better & better.

you have no idea...

#21765 7 years ago

I think you and I just saw the same thing, sorry man!

Thanks buddy, let's reschedule that celebratory beer at the NW show to a whiskey

#21793 7 years ago

Did you just assume xir gender?

#21900 7 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

the term "special ed"

Are you referring to inclusion programs and academic services for exceptional student education?

#21914 7 years ago
Quoted from Coyote:

4 pages later, and you guys are still going at that?
I can't speak for everyone, but holy cow, take it to PM. Let folks talk about MG here.

That's not how virtue signalling works. You have to do it in front of everyone for it to be effective.

#22071 7 years ago
Quoted from hank527:

Did all the games ship out? Are there still some waiting shipment? Any chance John has not used RAZA money to build this?

doubt it, raza money was frittered away years ago on endless art revisions. general consensus was that AP paid for the parts in exchange for Houdini designs.

#22458 7 years ago
Quoted from TKDalumni:

$60k any takers?
losangeles.craigslist.org link

wew lad

#22604 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I don't trust those CraigsList ads as you never know what the final negotiated price is or if its a prank ad. The one in LA that popped up for 60K I find very suspicious as it was taken down in a day. That's a lot of verification's exchanged by both sides in such a brief time frame. Sure it could happen but at these prices I think it unlikely.

I was following that listing too. My guess was that because the listing was pulled down so quickly he either got his asking price (or reasonably close) otherwise he would have left the listing up and collected offers or he received an offer from a known collector where haggling wasn't an issue. There are guys here in Seattle that if they sent me an offer and said I'll give you "X" for it, I would just consider it sold.

#22893 7 years ago

Keep the box until you no longer have room for it and toss it later if you decide you don't need it. Either way, Congratulations on receiving the game!

1 month later
#23255 6 years ago
Quoted from spfxted:

FYI Magic Girl Levitates!
» YouTube video

And it actually works. David Blaine on suicide watch.

DavidBlaineTwaaa (resized).jpgDavidBlaineTwaaa (resized).jpg

1 week later
#23304 6 years ago

Here's the full WSJ article without the paywall. Archived so they don't get the clicks.

http://archive.is/WDc5t

#23312 6 years ago
Quoted from TOK:

Yea, he's been bounced out of every arcade forum on the internet -including this one, for no reason. You're clueless!

"When you tear out a mans tongue you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say".

#23316 6 years ago
Quoted from fosaisu:

Who is tearing out anyone's tongue? Seems to me he's talking just fine on his podcast. A better analogy is that this website is like Robin's living room and we've all been invited to a party here. If you're caught peeing in the punch (for a third time, no less), or are just hanging out by the fridge and being an insufferable boor, it shouldn't be shocking when you're invited to leave.

I'm not saying people shouldn't be asked to leave when they are a dick. It's Robin's site (party) and he can do what he wants.

My point is just because someone is kicked out of a forum doesn't mean they are wrong. It seemed like he said things that people simply didn't want to hear and screeched about it incessantly until he was inevitably banned.

#23375 6 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

No Kaneda's history and status is not part of the current JPOP story....

All owners of JPOP's Zidware games, both physically built and vaporware, are part of the JPOP story.

Quoted from flynnibus:

Derailing threads with off-topic comments and images is frowned upon and counterproductive to the site’s goals.

Back to oyster talk I guess.

3 weeks later
#23520 6 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

should have been done long ago! Likely still time if people act fast. May be able to recover some preferential disbursement of assets?

6eb25e48da1727d86c6f81bf2f5be0d5 (resized).jpg6eb25e48da1727d86c6f81bf2f5be0d5 (resized).jpg

#23522 6 years ago
Quoted from Pinballs:

Unfortunately, the plaintiffs have had very little legal support from Zane Smith, and e.g. no preparatory information about the forthcoming depositions. We received a weird email from Zane's paralegal (the only contact we get) saying that Jpop's attorney won in court to prevent video depositions (i.e. would have to be in person, bearing in mind I live in the UK), but in the same email asking us to confirm video deposition date, and stating that Jpop's attorney would be taking part in the questioning during the video (possibly a compromise agreed in court to allow the video depositions to go ahead?).
That last aspect concerns me. I'm happy to state the facts about the contract, payments etc, but if Jpop's attorney starts attacking about Pinside usernames, postings, and basically loads of 'Jpop is victim, you are wicked bastards' distraction nonsense, then it becomes a circus. I don't intend to take part in a reality show, trailer park trash circus. Instead of "just the facts, ma'am", this is going 'all Kulek' thanks to our apparently not so brilliant attorney. Jpop always was clever legally, what with his NDAs and contracts, and information silos, and he has struck again!
I have absolutely no idea or preparatory information about what the video deposition entails, that is taking place in 4 days. How crazy is that? (Caveat: there was a long list of questions previously, but mostly Jpop's attorney doing a pinside fishing expedition e.g. a list of every post we ever made, and I'm not happy to answer irrelevant questions. Our attorney should have struck that nonsense out, given that pinside is already public domain). As I don't wish to be a lamb to slaughter and attacked by Jpop's attorney, I'm not taking part, and I hold my attorney's unresponsiveness and lack of support responsible. Thanks for nothing Mr Smith. In the UK satirical magazine 'Viz' there is a comic strip called the 'Pathetic Sharks'. IMO Zane is the 'Pathetic Attorney'. Bloody useless.

I had exactly the same experience. I emailed them about this over a month ago and they couldn't even be bothered to respond.

I'm done.

1 week later
#23540 6 years ago

There's a rumor that a contractor was used to program the Arduino boards that control the lamps on Magic Girl and the guy then installed the boards at AP during production. Does anyone know the name of the guy that worked on the Arduino boards and software for the 25 Magic Girl games?

#23542 6 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

I don't know exactly what commands are being sent to the arduino but there are libraries out there that can be used to control the leds.
Here is great one: http://fastled.io
No relation to FAST Pinball.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I've got an Arduino on the way, this will be a good start. Thanks Aaron!

#23545 6 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Sure thing. Let me know how it goes.
On our FAST Controllers we use a coprocessor setup where one processor manages communication from the PC and the state of the RGB LEDs. Then another handles instructions from the first processor and tells the leds what color to be in the method they require.
In your setup, I expect something similar where the Arduino is the second processor, taking commands from the PC.
If you can identify the message format being sent to the arduino then creating a "sketch" to work with it shouldn't be too hard. Especially when using frameworks like the one I linked to above.
Good luck!
Aaron
FAST Pinball

I think that's exactly what is happening. There are two leads attached to the PWM 2/3 headers and those are the only IO's used on the board. I'll see if I can read the data somehow this weekend or explore other avenues.

#23546 6 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

The coder stated that he has the arduino sketches ready to go, not sure if he would share them though?

I think that opportunity has passed unfortunately.

3 months later
#23675 6 years ago
Quoted from deeproot:

I wish these new investors the best. They are going to need it.

You can say that again.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation
Rubber/Silicone
Machine - For Sale
Queen Creek, AZ
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 49.99
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
Decals
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements
Pinball Machine
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation
Pinball Machine
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greeley, CO
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!
Plastics
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation
Decorations
$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
Flipper parts
Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!
Other
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro
Pinball Machine
$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
Toys/Add-ons
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
322 posts in this topic match your search for posts by chrisvw. You are on page 2 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider chrisvw.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/2?tu=chrisvw and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.