(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,471 posts
  • 928 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 174 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

streamberry (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 490.
#12551 8 years ago
#12552 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Go back and look at wcbrandes posts - he's not in it for profit. Heck, he isn't even expecting to get his $100k of NEW money back for quite a while, and his machine will be last. SO ... yeah, there was no profit in those #'s.

Until we see the contract between him and JPop, nobody knows what "he's in it for."

He can tell you all anything he wants. He can "outline the deal" to the buyers, but if nobody has seen the agreement, ultimately, nobody knows what the deal is.

All this speculation could be instantly ended if he published the contract between him and JPop.

There is obviously a reason he won't go into details. If he's not in it for the money, then what is there to hide? If he wants to help everybody out, then what's there to hide?

There's only one reason to keep the contract secret.

#12553 8 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Zidware pre-order buyers should get a free month of JPop's Pinball University where they learn how to complete and assemble their games.

He looks like the poster boy for birth control!

#12554 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Until we see the contract between him and JPop, nobody knows what "he's in it for."
He can tell you all anything he wants. He can "outline the deal" to the buyers, but if nobody has seen the agreement, ultimately, nobody knows what the deal is.
All this speculation could be instantly ended if he published the contract between him and JPop.
There is obviously a reason he won't go into details. If he's not in it for the money, then what is there to hide? If he wants to help everybody out, then what's there to hide?
There's only one reason to keep the contract secret.

Good point - all I know it what Bill is telling here in this thread. I don't expect the contract to be published on pinside. Why does Bill/Pintasia need to disclose the details in public? Proof will be in the game shown at NW show, and what Bill can provide us with re: info on a manufacturer deal and vendors getting paid. Actions are the only things that matter.

#12555 8 years ago
Quoted from Frankster:

Is it just me, or is Pint-Asia apropos? A pint of blood, going to asia. Laughable almost.

Annnnnnd.... ignore button.

#12556 8 years ago

Zidware pre-order buyers should get a free month of JPop's Pinball University where they learn how to complete and assemble their games.

back_to_school.png

LOL and the graduate program that follows: JPops "How to not ship the machine you built"

411183 copy.jpg411183 copy.jpg
#12557 8 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Bill doesn't HAVE to accept any of the Zidware liabilities, IANAL, but my impression is that a judge would accept just about any opportunity for funds to go to the creditors.

No.

Bill doesn't have a legal responsibility to give the creditors one penny, so a Judge wouldn't accept that "opportunity".

#12558 8 years ago

Hang in there guys, either way, one way or the other, at least this thing is moving is some kind of direction.

Without Bill we'd still be sitting here waiting for John to start whistling dixie out of his arse.

Bill's a really good guy, deserves a ton of credit and nobody has to worry that he is lining up ready to make millions off of us poor pinheads, just the opposite.

There are still a ton of questions to that need to be answered, and while its very difficult with everything that has happened and how its happened, a little more patience will help clear up a ton of things. The show and litigation.

#12559 8 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

No.
Bill doesn't have a legal responsibility to give the creditors one penny, so a Judge wouldn't accept that "opportunity".

Not quite what I meant -- I meant that a judge (and again IANAL) would likely accept a considerably lesser deal than what Bill is (potentially) offering. I don't exactly see a lot of parties clamoring to take on any of this mess.

But like Doug said, lots of variables up in the air, and things should be clearer soon.

#12560 8 years ago

This thread is becoming an overall black mark on pinside. Yeah we all get it John is an evil dude. News is one thing but trolling is another. Some moderation is needed I think. Pinside used to be about positive fun pinball. Not pointing at a train wreck and roasting marshmallows. I hope that people who sent this guy money, get reimbursed is some way.
Just don't let Johns BS ruin pinside.

#12561 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Good point - all I know it what Bill is telling here in this thread. I don't expect the contract to be published on pinside. Why does Bill/Pintasia need to disclose the details in public? Proof will be in the game shown at NW show, and what Bill can provide us with re: info on a manufacturer deal and vendors getting paid. Actions are the only things that matter.

Why? Because people have been SCREWED.

So someone comes along and says, "I just want to help pinball", and people ask themselves rightly, "Why should I trust these people? What's in it for them?"

Who in their right mind would take on the massive task of starting up a pinball manufacturing business, something which almost killed JJP, out of the goodness of their hearts? Oh, and then there's the little problem of a member of their staff being tied to numerous ponzi schemes.

Yes, actions are what matter. So why don't they take the ACTION to disclose the deal or confront the ponzi scam allegations head on, not just a weak ass "well, I didn't know about that"? The fact they aren't even willing to be fully transparent about their relationship with the guy who SCREWED the people they hope to be future customers? That's a big problem and if doesn't send your red flags and alarm bells waving and clanging, call your local tech cause your bullshit alarm is obviously broken.

#12562 8 years ago

John and Bill need this playing in a loop in thier offices.

#12563 8 years ago
Quoted from retro_p:

Not quite what I meant -- I meant that a judge (and again IANAL) would likely accept a considerably lesser deal than what Bill is (potentially) offering. I don't exactly see a lot of parties clamoring to take on any of this mess.

Of course not. Who would want to take on the liabilities of Zidware? Bill hasn't done that either. He is making a promise to do something (credit for payments made to another party) but you have no recourse against him if he doesn't.

The proper way to do it is to have Bill and others bid on the IP when it is sold in Bankruptcy at auction, resulting in the highest price possible and the most money back to the creditors. Admittedly, that is not going to result in much money going back to creditors. Even if Bill did it this way (bought the IP at bankruptcy auction), he could still make the same promise to give credit to everyone that he is making now.

I understand owners wanting to believe that Bill is going to be their Knight in shining armor coming in to save the day, and give everyone 100% credit for what they paid to someone else when he has no legal requirement to do so, but I think the reality of that actually happening is very low, for a multitude of reasons.

#12564 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Why does Bill/Pintasia need to disclose the details in public?

Because everybody here has been hoodwinked by Zidware's secrecy. Everybody is tired of it. It's hurt hundreds of customers. It's hurt the industry. It's hurt the hobby.

There's no reason to believe anybody any more, no matter how nice they appear to be, if they're not going to be honest about what they're up to. It doesn't matter if they're famous. It doesn't matter if they're rich. It doesn't matter if they're friendly and "just want to help people." Every permutation of that scheme has resulted in people being hurt and manipulated. Come clean, or don't come at all.

Quoted from dgarrett:

Proof will be in the game shown at NW show, and what Bill can provide us with re: info on a manufacturer deal and vendors getting paid. Actions are the only things that matter.

Whatever happens at the NW show is irrelevant. The game is an unfinished prototype. The only action that is important right now is being TRANSPARENT.

People can announce anything. They can say they have this or that deal. It's all meaningless. Until the games are made and finished, or people are paid back, nothing has changed. And there's no money to do either. And anybody who's going to pre-order a game at this point has to be crazy... oh wait... now I get it... I didn't get it before... I was arguing about how some people were calling Zidware a "Ponzi Scheme"... ahhhh..... ok... no, it wasn't a Ponzi scheme then, BUT perhaps now it is... is that what this is about? Let's wind everybody up to get another round of pre-orders to pay off the first tier in the pyramid? That's the only reason why I could see anyone with any sanity saying, "wait.. let's see what happens with the proto..." Well, in that case it makes sense.... not ethical or moral, but it makes sense. Still nobody's going to get games, but maybe you guys can get paid back by "paying it forward" with the fraud? That's the only remaining plausible explanation for these bizarre "wait and see" arguments.

#12565 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Go back and look at wcbrandes posts - he's not in it for profit.

Okay, whatever you say boss....

big yawn.jpgbig yawn.jpg

#12566 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

This thread is becoming an overall black mark on pinside. Yeah we all get it John is an evil dude. News is one thing but trolling is another. Some moderation is needed I think. Pinside used to be about positive fun pinball. Not pointing at a train wreck and roasting marshmallows. I hope that people who sent this guy money, get reimbursed is some way.
Just don't let Johns BS ruin pinside.

But didn't Pinside and its members basically become pinball hobby promoting and encouraging folks to invest into things like JPoop's promises over four years?

#12567 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

Because everybody here has been hoodwinked by Zidware's secrecy. Everybody is tired of it. It's hurt hundreds of customers. It's hurt the industry. It's hurt the hobby.

I realize you are new to the party and the above is 100% true.

The simple fact is that ALL of the issues will be addressed and info disclosed if this thing is to go any further.

Step 1, there is a show next week, let's see if MG makes it there and what if anything is accomplished at the show.

Step 1A, litigation is in motion, there will be zero info coming out of that cluster F for quite some time

Step 2, If it's dead after the show, which is highly probable, then it moves to bankruptcy quickly and its all over but the crying. Nobody will buy anything out of bankruptcy to produce these pins, especially if the show isn't a hit. It would have to be Stern or JJP and that ain't gonna happen. Needs a designer, re-engineering of all the parts back to Bally Williams and then production.

Step 2A, somehow, some way, it's not dead at the show and Bill moves the ball down the field a little further and will have to answer many more questions at that time before people sign on before the 30th.

We have been going through this for years, I'm sure you can muster up a little patience on your end.

#12568 8 years ago

For anybody that thinks Bill the vulture is in it to make huge profits, or any at all, you'd have to suspend all sorts of common sense wouldn't you?

Can anybody really believe that there is a dime of profit to be made here? If there is, let it go through bankruptcy and have all the bidders line up for this hot property. I can't wait to see that one!

I've told Bill he was crazy for taking this on. I'm quite sure he's been second guessing himself from day one.

It won't matter how all of this turns out, Bill can't win, if he were to make any money he'd be tarred and feathered by a huge faction of pinheads, and the likely scenario, well he's already lost what he's dropped on this thing.

#12569 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

For anybody that thinks Bill the vulture is in it to make huge profits, or any at all, you'd have to suspend all sorts of common sense wouldn't you?
Can anybody really believe that there is a dime of profit to be made here? If there is, let it go through bankruptcy and have all the bidders line up for this hot property. I can't wait to see that one!
I've told Bill he was crazy for taking this on. I'm quite sure he's been second guessing himself from day one.
It won't matter how all of this turns out, Bill can't win, if he were to make any money he'd be tarred and feathered by a huge faction of pinheads, and the likely scenario, well he's already lost what he's dropped on this thing.

You don't need to have a sensible business plan to collect preorder money and "fail" and disappear it. No, I don't think anybody can make money on this project legally. You're right about that.

#12570 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Actually, Bill just "licensed" what Zidware owns. The right to use the IP and the assets. I don't know if its "exclusive" or "nonexclusive" or considered, as the general rule, an executory contract.
The federal statutes and case law is complicated in this area in the event of bankruptcy.
Pretty sure that's why Bill was working so hard up front to avoid litigation for John. I wouldn't want to spend a whole bunch of money either and then have the progress halted/slowed down due to the bankruptcy.

The problem is that JPop sold these games to customers as limited production, making it impossible to expand production like Pintasia is doing without the agreement of all of his customers (or provide refunds). If there is truly no money, it might only take 1 MG/RAZA/AIW customer to initiate bankruptcy proceedings (many of which are in for 5 figures). JPop dug himself that hole from the outset making it impossible to deliver games without a loss, and thus making it impossible for any company to want to buy the games. If Pintasia can pull it off that would be great, but what are the odds of signing up every single Zidware customer (all 3 games) to a no-sue contract? It's a true hail mary.

#12571 8 years ago

Pavlov pinball:
John Popadiuk: pinball’s Steve Jobs?

stevejobs.jpgstevejobs.jpg
#12572 8 years ago
Quoted from PinballHelp:

There's no reason to believe anybody any more, no matter how nice they appear to be, if they're not going to be honest about what they're up to. It doesn't matter if they're famous. It doesn't matter if they're rich. It doesn't matter if they're friendly and "just want to help people." Every permutation of that scheme has resulted in people being hurt and manipulated. Come clean, or don't come at all.

Whatever happens at the NW show is irrelevant. The game is an unfinished prototype. The only action that is important right now is being TRANSPARENT.
People can announce anything. They can say they have this or that deal. It's all meaningless. Until the games are made and finished, or people are paid back, nothing has changed. And there's no money to do either. And anybody who's going to pre-order a game at this point has to be crazy... oh wait... now I get it... I didn't get it before... I was arguing about how some people were calling Zidware a "Ponzi Scheme"... ahhhh..... ok... no, it wasn't a Ponzi scheme then, BUT perhaps now it is... is that what this is about? Let's wind everybody up to get another round of pre-orders to pay off the first tier in the pyramid? That's the only reason why I could see anyone with any sanity saying, "wait.. let's see what happens with the proto..." Well, in that case it makes sense.... not ethical or moral, but it makes sense. Still nobody's going to get games, but maybe you guys can get paid back by "paying it forward" with the fraud? That's the only remaining plausible explanation for these bizarre "wait and see" arguments.

Lest we forget the Ponzi Scheme Princess, Sabrina Wei is involved in all of this as well, but apparently she is a driver, or fetches lunch or something.

#12573 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

The whole situation is horrible and I get the hate - I fluctuate between hope and anger myself. But what Bill and Pintasia are trying to accomplish is noble and genuine.
If MG prototype isn't working in a week it won't matter but... While I can't speak with absolute knowledge I'm almost 100% positive there's no money for the license directly upfront - only the promise of being allowed to continue work for a modest salary in the short term. I was there the last day of the 'deal' discussion and it was very realistic from what I saw.
Again - this may be moot if John fails the Hail Mary by not getting a working prototype in time for the show. But at least it will once again fall on him - because what bill has pulled together in the past two weeks to get the prototype playable is nothing short of amazing.

Let's also not forget all the vendors who helped professionally and quietly all these years in the background making this game, giving their knowledge, time, skills and often not getting paid.

#12574 8 years ago
Quoted from applejuice:

Let's also not forget all the vendors who helped professionally and quietly all these years in the background making this game, giving their knowledge, time, skills and often not getting paid.

Apologies if that wasn't a clear given. Since I fall in that category as well...checks in the mail I'm sure

#12575 8 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

Apologies if that wasn't a clear given. Since I fall in that category as well...checks in the mail I'm sure

Thanks for giving us info and inside view of this shit show. love your work, go work for Jjp when it over

#12576 8 years ago

The miracle at the show could be that it kicks ass and blows everybody away and somehow they are able to get 500 brand new MG orders at the show, hey that's only half of what MMr did at their announcement!
Or at least enough interest that you go forward with trying to put together a realistic BOM for JJP to source and get ready for production.
You never know on any given day when the stars align and the right parties come together what could happen.
It might be akin to breaking Wilt Chamberlain's single game scoring record of 100 points or hitting 3 hole in ones on the same round BUT......it's possible.

I agree that it's possible for MG to be popular enough to pre-sell a good number of pins (at a small deposit like $500 until the games are really shipping). But I think many would wait until they're in production so the are assured it's even possible I call this wait and see attitude.

But mainly, the selling price will determine if it's a go or no go. If they're sticking with $16k than I think this has less than 1% chance of going forward. People could buy three Stern pins or two JJP or (2 of) Alien and TBL or MMR.

$16k is the no-go range. $16k can sell a few games but not enough numbers to pay for development (see Zidware).

#12577 8 years ago

Waiting for the documovie.... seriously Bill Brandes record this saga.

#12578 8 years ago

where can I find these new pictures Bill took. Sorry I filtered through 7-8 pages of this still cant find them.

#12579 8 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Thanks for giving us info and inside view of this shit show. love your work, go work for Jjp when it over

Yup, Pat's unlicensed game would look pretty cool with Zombieyeti artwork. Wonder if JJP thinking this way? Time will tell.

#12580 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Yup, Pat's unlicensed game would look pretty cool with Zombieyeti artwork. Wonder if JJP thinking this way? Time will tell.

Pretty sure it is already John Youssi

#12581 8 years ago

Maybe there should be more video put up as the Magic Girl gets tested this week before the show. Only a small amount of people will get the chance to play it there.

#12582 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

Not true, Pintasia sent info directly, or talked to owners, or put stuff on the Facebook owners group.

Totally true.You said he(Jpop) negotiated with Bill for 30-60 days.Not talking about AFTER the fact

#12583 8 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

There's already a great artist doing pats game...but there's a FORCE to be done on game four!

#12584 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

But mainly, the selling price will determine if it's a go or no go. If they're sticking with $16k than I think this has less than 1% chance of going forward. People could buy three Stern pins or two JJP or (2 of) Alien and TBL or MMR.
$16k is the no-go range. $16k can sell a few games but not enough numbers to pay for development (see Zidware).

Respectfully, I think the "no-go range" starts a helluva lot lower than $16K.

And, consider there's 2 distinct groups"
1. The folks already held hostage with deposit money.
2. New customers- folks with no skin in the game

Group 1 will likely want to believe anything positive.
Group 2 will be looking at this FAR more objectively, and comparing it to many other options

For Group2: I think the no-go price point is more like $9K. And realize for that it would still be the most expensive new game sold EVER.... who's the programmer again?

#12585 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Respectfully, I think the "no-go range" starts a helluva lot lower than $16K.
And, consider there's 2 distinct groups"
1. The folks already held hostage with deposit money.
2. New customers- folks with no skin in the game
Group 2 will be looking at this FAR more objectively, and comparing it to many other options
For Group2: I think the no-go price point is more like $9K. And realize for that it would still be the most expensive new game sold EVER.... who's the programmer again?

Not to mention group 2 would have nothing to do with the ponzi preorder.

#12586 8 years ago
Quoted from YKpinballer:

Not to mention group 2 would have nothing to do with the ponzi preorder.

Well, I would say ANY (sane) buyers will be resistant to giving $$$ to this project.... I mean, who knows, there's probably some pinheads with stupid money (thats a term of endearment, not judgement) that might be willing to throw $500 down on something if its gorgeous, but I think even THAT will be a hard sell.

#12587 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

.... who's the programmer again?

This! There are some great pinball programmers ... and Stern, JJP, and Spooky pretty much have a monopoly on them.

With all due respect to Panzerfreak, the toys aren't going to be enough this time.

#12588 8 years ago
Quoted from Magic_Mike:

Okay, whatever you say boss....
big yawn.jpg

Exactly. And I found the new promotions guy as well.

shamwow.jpgshamwow.jpg
#12589 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

I would think it might work something like right of first refusal. Using some round numbers, for example:
Game 1 is made and ready to ship, Owners 1, 2 and 3 have put in $5k deposits, and the game final price is $15k.
Owner 1 and 2 pass and want refunds, owner 3 says he's in, and pays his $10k and gets his game, Owner 1 & 2 get their 5k back.
Pintasia/wcbrandes said 7 days/500 posts ago.... as games get made, the $ will go to the folks who want refunded or they'll get their games, and he will take his game last (i.e. after everyone else is made whole or either a delivery or refund).

OK, I admit I may be dense here, so someone help me out. Game is made and sold for an additional $10k in cash. That cash is then refunded to two owners. Everyone is whole. Correct? However, doesn't that assume the game costs nothing to make? Isn't the formula more like, the game is made for $9k (maybe more due to the limited run and custom parts). That game is sold to owner 3 for $10k, leaving $1k for owners 1 and 2 to split (so $500 apiece). After 10 games are made and sold owners 1 and 2 finally get their refunds. What am I missing?

#12590 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

There might be a handful of people in Group 1 at best. I'm pretty sure people are operating today with eyes wide open today.

For Group 2, and IF it goes a little further down the road, I'm pretty sure you'd be surprised IF JJP is doing the production, sourcing and Keefer is doing the programming and video.

The weekend is right around the corner, let's see what happens and who's there. The no-go price point is probably above 10k based on most of the people I've talked to.

#12591 8 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I think the no-go price point is more like $9K.

Quoted from iceman44:

The no-go price point is probably above 10k based on most of the people I've talked to.

Seen from a "group 2" potential buyer:
The No-Go price point is below $10k to me (and that would come with a lot of ifs...: gameplay / code / manufacturer / pay upon delivery / offers from other companies).
Pintasia better reveal fantastic innovations to justify $10k.
$16k for 199 machines is simply Alice(Pintasia) in Wonderland.

#12592 8 years ago

back_to_school.png

Complete?
Who would teach the class?

#12593 8 years ago

JPop is not only dead to the hobby, but is dead to this site (Pinside). EVERYONE needs to get that through their heads.

#12594 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

There might be a handful of people in Group 1 at best.

Ice - was looking at your collection. Noticed you kept Predator (and RAZA) as "previously owned" like me (conflicting smileys I know... hard to find the correct one)
Our badge of (de)honor.

Quoted from iceman44:

I'm pretty sure people are operating today with eyes wide open today.

Zidware's game #4:

artoff3896.jpgartoff3896.jpg
#12595 8 years ago
Quoted from statsdoc:

, the toys aren't going to be enough this time.

The Toy for MG is the big swirl ramp in the middle of the play field.Read the posts on the guy who made the ramps last week.2 wiggle ramps ,no big circular one.
So unless their is a REAL circular ramp somewhere the game will not have its biggest feature at NW show.
I could be wrong but I haven't seen or read anything on here that tells me otherwise.

#12596 8 years ago

there is a right and left wiggle ramp from top spiral to the in lanes.
there is a spiral ramp top center. the ramp was constructed in 2 parts. together it makes a complete spiral.
the ramps are in the game now. i dont have pics, only a email confirming they are in the game.
i will ask if i can get pics or ask bill to post some.

#12597 8 years ago
Quoted from jlm33:

Pintasia better reveal fantastic innovations to justify $10k.
$16k for 199 machines is simply Alice(Pintasia) in Wonderland.

Times 1000 Jim. The 16k pin was beaten down 2 seconds after Bill's email was released! He is fully aware and acknowledges that is pure fantasy at 199 pins.

Given that there has to be quantity for a certain well know manufacturer to produce these 3 pins IF there is any chance whatsoever, it's gonna have to get below the 10k level and you are right, it better be fantastic.

That might mean chunking some of the expensive parts and features to get the BOM right. And you'll need someone with scaling/purchasing power to drive that BOM down further.

My guess is that MG at the show will dazzle and then SOMETHING will come out of this whole mess.

After I think John files for voluntary bankruptcy protection, yes Zane D. Smith thanks you for all of your donations!

Anything that happens will arise out of the ashes of bankruptcy. A huge IF.

#12598 8 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

The Toy for MG is the big swirl ramp in the middle of the play field.Read the posts on the guy who made the ramps last week.2 wiggle ramps ,no big circular one.
So unless their is a REAL circular ramp somewhere the game will not have its biggest feature at NW show.
I could be wrong but I haven't seen or read anything on here that tells me otherwise.

He made the center one as well.

408601-i.jpg408601-i.jpg
#12599 8 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

Who would teach the class?

Barry Madoff available?

#12600 8 years ago
Quoted from jackofdiamonds:

I could be wrong but I haven't seen or read anything on here that tells me otherwise

from what I understand the center swirly ramp will be for looks only in its NW show incarnation ..... they said its in there but no time for diverters to be installed & sorted out & they are not even sure yet how said ramp was supposed to function exactly

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com
Toys/Add-ons
There are 24,471 posts in this topic. You are on page 252 of 490.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/252 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.