(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items.

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #7211 Zombie Yeti (Jeremy Packer), first post on the Magic Girl/JPop fiasco Posted by zombieyeti (9 years ago)

Post #20523 Link to legal documents with allegations & responses Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20526 Third amended complain document Posted by c508 (7 years ago)

Post #20532 Summary of complaints & responses in legal documents Posted by DennisK (7 years ago)

Post #20626 MG is now ready! Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #20631 Scott Goldberg mail on MG completion Posted by TecumsehPlissken (7 years ago)

Post #21819 Information on webpage dedicated to Magic Girl Code Features. Posted by applejuice (7 years ago)

Post #22024 moderation notice Posted by Xerico (7 years ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrockstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinballrockstar. You are on page 1 of 2.
#9913 8 years ago

you suck john

#10158 8 years ago

I am in..let us just wait who is going to manufacture,for now he does not need money,so this is the best that happened the last 48 hours.

#10178 8 years ago

easy for you guys to say everybody should sue JPOP,i live in the netherlands,europe.
everything is out of reach for me.
I can only hope the pins get build and be superdisgusted having to look at it when it is delivered.
I can do nothing but feel stupid and read pinside to get info?
John,i am sure you read this, you are insane,i am selling everything with your f ing name on it.

#10185 8 years ago

Gary Stern is having a beer behind his computer,laughing himself silly...so my stern machines weren't good enough for you guys?at least i deliver bitches! LOL!
Guess who's all crawling back to me now!! mwoehahaha!!

#10221 8 years ago
Quoted from pinball_customs:

This is what Bill does. It's unfair to attack him without giving him a chance. We've waited this long, so what's another few months? Put down the pitch forks and let's see what Bill can do while the ball is in his court. I'd much rather try this than lose ALL my money when Zidware goes bankrupt and John goes into hiding.

I feel the same,i think there still is money,John can not be so stupid that he spent the last $,he saw problems on the horizon,that is what is going on.
They will not tell us how much money there still is,because everybody would demand refunds.
So i think John chose this way to get things done.( i hope..)
This Pintasia thing could be the best that happened so far,cause the ADD artist can't make it on his own.

#10223 8 years ago

add hipster..

#10226 8 years ago
Quoted from rommy:

Bill called me and said I killed the whole project.

thanks mate

#10238 8 years ago
Quoted from teekee:

I can't believe how much time and effort some of you have spent in this thread. If you were getting paid by the hour you guys would have enough cash to refund everyone! Fire up the grill, pop open a beverage and thank a veteran… do something worthwhile this weekend.

yeah you are right,our whole weekend is going down the drain,we'll see,it is not up to us to fix this,they will contact us.

#10244 8 years ago

I wonder if a spot opens anytime soon,sucks to be on the reserve list man..

aaa mg list.jpgaaa mg list.jpg
#10247 8 years ago

I am auctioning of this beautiful signed print,i hope to generate some money to minimize my losses

aa mg.jpgaa mg.jpg
#10250 8 years ago

anybody interested in this early mg artwork? i need about $6000 for it

aa mg1.jpgaa mg1.jpg
#10264 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

How did you get the artwork? I've gotten zero for my money. I was thinking when this goes down the toilet I'd like a translite or something that cost me $6500.

I did some emailing with john a while ago and said i was a big fan,then he promised me to send some of his work,and he did,big envelope with a $24 stamp on it with a bunch of signed artworks.(which i took of the wall in anger)

#10344 8 years ago

I believe in Pintasia,i rolled the dice once,let's do it again,I like to gamble.

aa mg3.jpgaa mg3.jpg
#10382 8 years ago

Let us laugh at john for a minute together! just an emotional blow!

haha-you-are-poor-funny-picture-40012.jpghaha-you-are-poor-funny-picture-40012.jpg
#10384 8 years ago
Quoted from shakethatmachine:

Anyone who wants my spot ($6500 paid toward a RAZA) can have it for 75% of that. Please PM me if you are interested.
I want out. Completely out.

you are out,you lost everything,there is no spot to sell for 75%,evry one of us will take 75%

#10387 8 years ago

Dude i'll do 25%

#10388 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

I want out. Completely out.

hahaha,what a guy..

#10391 8 years ago

some are still at this stage

aa mg5.pngaa mg5.png
#10393 8 years ago

there it is dude..

aa mg6.jpgaa mg6.jpg
#10394 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

The other option is he could steal it out of bankruptcy for nothing and tell us to go F ourselves

I vote pintasia,ice is right,Bill will get it done.
There is no alternative anyway guys...put away the pitchforks,it would be the nicest thing anybody has done for me by far!

#10398 8 years ago

I always bet the wrong horse..

#10400 8 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Thanks for the laughs Rockstar, that's hilarious

at your service ice..

#10600 8 years ago

What if stern commits,how would you guys react?

#10657 8 years ago
Quoted from scylla:

I believe there were 2 AIW deposit requests over the last six months.

make that 3,i did not ignore it...

#10718 8 years ago
Quoted from Pimp77:

Maybe I'm wrong and they'll present a plan in the next month that knocks my dick into the dirt?

what it takes to knock a man's dick in the dirt..

#10726 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Yes, a show with a set schedule (something John wouldn't understand) that pays me money (something John never did) sure as hell will take precedent over a game I NEVER ASKED TO BE IN IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I (here in holland) am always looking for new episodes of the Ben Heck show on you tube,just a thrill to see for me as a homebrewer.(most of my projects fail miserably and in the end only generate smokecurtains..but nevertheless,i have fun)

But i must admit when i ordered AIW,i thought that you were going to be the programmer behind all the Zidware machines?
Seeing you and Jpop in your shop killing the mario bros machine.
To me it looked like you and Jpop would come by to fix my machine(i figured you were not coming to the Netherlands especially for me,i could see that)or install it or something...it actually convinced me that you as a supersmart programmer would be working on this?

Jpop says in interviews that he noticed you guys and immediatly new he had to work together with you guys.

Don't get me wrong,i ain't pointing or whatever Ben,you are beyond awesome,you always make me laugh with your crazy humor,i just misinterpreted these you tube clips in thinking you were a group of really awesome people(which you guys ofcourse are)and working with John.

#10731 8 years ago

my post is next to ben heck

#10735 8 years ago

and ben is a pinballrockstar too

aa mg6.jpgaa mg6.jpg
#10747 8 years ago

I bought AIW,i want AIW

#10753 8 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

How can you buy something that doesn't exist and then demand it..

I am just saying I don't want MG or RAZA, I bought AIW...

#10759 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

» YouTube video

At 13:18 you see why JPOP is an asperger,he is totally confused bij Ben Heck messing with his setup..i just noticed this..check it out,ben,you did that on purpose right??!! LOL

#10762 8 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/embed/_QmUtOqTQr0?autoplay=1&rel=0

At 13:18 you see why JPOP is an asperger,he is totally confused bij Ben Heck messing with his setup..i just noticed this..check it out,ben,you did that on purpose right??!! LOL

#11014 8 years ago
Quoted from woodworker:

Would spending time building a functioning KISS game complete with full artwork with your customers' money before you finished the other games that they paid for be a no-no too?

oh wow, i did not think about that? showing off his zidware kiss pin, with working kiss animation lcd?
Ooooh this keeps on sucking harde man,jezus

#11017 8 years ago
Quoted from StevenP:

Good luck trying to reason with the horde of armchair quarterbacks here.

Lol,did you just call me an armchair quarterback?
I think you guys will pull it off,everybody is just so damn mad and fingerpointing at this stage,give it a couple of days..every armchair quarterback on pinside will calm down in a while.
MG's faith lies in your hands and thus ours,but people like to scream a bit when they just lost their ass and have a fight all weekend with their wives,you dig?

I myself am pretty happy my wife did not murder me over the weekend,(i admit i kept myself away from overhangs and dangerous edges when the wife was around)I will never , ever hear the end of this from her.(which is way worse than not owning a zidware pinball)

#11032 8 years ago

wcbrandes:We are not going to commit to anything here yet. I am not the one who pissed anyone's money away and I need to bridge and talk to all the 17 or so people who paid this much for the game in the first place. Once they are satisfied (no one else) with what can be done we will then be bringing MG to a more palpable price. I have had a month and need more time but there will be a MG that competes and Pintasia's profits from these will then be circled around to all those down the line on different titles to make them whole as well. All I can do is try my best.

That is finally some positive vibes,all buyers are hyperventilating in a plastic bag all weekend

#11053 8 years ago

Am i the only one in on AIW?
All is RAZA and MG talk

#11070 8 years ago

Oh, you guys bought the aiw too,i figured , how can i have #25 if nobody bought one?

#11071 8 years ago

Praise you Bill for your effort.
What will John tell his daughter at the moment?just a thought,she is on the internet too...yeah daddy spent other peoples almost $2 million and I delivered 0 machines.
And now daddy cant go outside and the curtains have to stay closed.

#11073 8 years ago

yeah saw your post about that i believe

#11074 8 years ago

I'll be happy with one aiw,it does not need to have a ruleset,as long as i can flip a ball and have a"thing"for my money

#11179 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

I think in order for this game to gain traction and build excitement worthy of a $10K-$16K game it's going to have to "Wow" in ways no other game before it has done... I just really don't see this happening and when people look beyond the beautiful artwork and realize that it's just another pinball machine the excitement and mystique will really die down for this entire project.

I disagree....big bang bar does not have a superdeep ruleset? it is a piece of rare art with humor?

#11201 8 years ago
Quoted from MikeS:

Spooky Pinball's new pin is that the artwork is going to knock our socks off!

spooky won't ship to europe,i wanted to order(netherlands),but i couldn't??

#11495 8 years ago

blegh

#11780 8 years ago

Seeing and hearing the machine,i just know this is going to sink

#12119 8 years ago

Ha!? Ben is right! the cabinet does not fit a regular station wagon! lol!!

#12130 8 years ago

where is john's facebook page?

#12180 8 years ago

Maybe we should do an exclusive $25000 version (for people without a pick up )with a small block chevy in it so you can drive the pinball home.

aa mg 8.jpgaa mg 8.jpg
#12312 8 years ago

With $5895 paid for AIW, thinking i was "almost" done sending money?

Now i have to send another $10.000 to receive magic girl if i switch.

I live in the netherlands europe,i will need to hire someone in the usa that physically picks up the machine for me,does anyone of you know someone i can trust and send $10.000 to?

It is too dicy for me as i can lose more and i will be the laugh of the netherlands??

#12342 8 years ago
Quoted from pinballrockstar:

With $5895 paid for AIW, thinking i was "almost" done sending money?
Now i have to send another $10.000 to receive magic girl if i switch.
I live in the netherlands europe,i will need to hire someone in the usa that physically picks up the machine for me,does anyone of you know someone i can trust and send $10.000 to?
It is too dicy for me as i can lose more and i will be the laugh of the netherlands??

Why the F are you downvoting me for this post JIFFY? are you stupid?
You no-profile nobody,what is there to downvote?
It is just a question for help to the pinside community?
swallow a pinball !

#12343 8 years ago

No,swallow a bag of them

#12571 8 years ago

Pavlov pinball:
John Popadiuk: pinball’s Steve Jobs?

stevejobs.jpgstevejobs.jpg
#12620 8 years ago

THANKS JOHN!

#12627 8 years ago

I love pinball, all of a sudden i am at the roulette losing 6k?
To john popadiuk???

#12788 8 years ago

I still don't get it,JOHN POPADIUK took my $5895 for an AIW mad hatter LE..
Everytime i say this scentence it keeps getting weirder and weirder?

I btw don't understand how "dgarret"(nice dude btw) goes to Johns shop and has a
normal conversation with john?and gets his stuff signed by john?

It's all so blurry,why isn't john busy writing people apologies and stuff ... you know?
And starts making arrangments to work in a choalmine to pay everybody back?

How can someone just walk away like this?

It is just so surreal..

And i was talking smack about Stern pinball all the time...pff,apologies Gary...you deliver

#12825 8 years ago
Quoted from Crazybanana:

It always sounded like BS

I disagree,nice seminar,nothing wrong with the dude.
I just don't understand if you start building a game,make a BOM first and you know what you can spend on building it?
How can one blow through all the money for nearly 300 machines?
And not produce 1 machine?

Wait,i feel a hurl coming on..

#12833 8 years ago

This letter came from John 01-25-2015:

Hi Bas,

I am not sure what people are thinking. Pinball has always been
hard and controversial even at WMS. Us designers have always had
to "battle" the forces, all my games have bad events. But we leave
those in the past, as today all that has been created came from
nothing, just our imaginations. Which is amazing as I see it everyday
and it is "Divine" presence in the studio. There is no other explanation.

Did you see the Adobe® piece? It captured the feel and we are really
caretakers of pinball, and it demands us to be really great. I will send
you more art this week from MG so you can see more as we get the full
games ready to do "good" photographs.

We had our main cabinet vendor (prints the art) go down in December so
we have had to find a new vendor. Actually found 2 so we are delayed but
in better long position. But these games are my best work, and i am very
proud to show all. Dennis Nordman and Cameron Silver visited this last
week (to check up on me) and were floored. They could not believe the
progress of the games and how beautiful they are and creative.

They left without words, and yes my family and myself are fully dedicated.

John

What do you guys think about this letter? especially the part of nordman and silver being floored by the progress????

The part that they left without words,i can imagine!

#12908 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Frolic you will note the game is on the road now, there is only one driver, and John will remain in Chicago as promised. How the show turns out will be interesting but at the least everyone will get to see MG in all its glory.

Thanks from holland,I appreciate your efforts,you will be legend if this works out...legend..

#12909 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

Frolic you will note the game is on the road now, there is only one driver, and John will remain in Chicago as promised. How the show turns out will be interesting but at the least everyone will get to see MG in all its glory.

Thanks from holland,I appreciate your efforts,you will be legend if this works out...legend..

#12910 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

#12911 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

#12912 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

#12913 8 years ago
Quoted from wcbrandes:

#12914 8 years ago

Oh,don't push 6 times more if it won't send...sorry

#12916 8 years ago

lol sorry...noob in the house.

#12918 8 years ago

Stop laughing at the noob! lol

#13146 8 years ago

grrr me angry at pinballs now!.jpggrrr me angry at pinballs now!.jpg

Money gone,me angry at pinball now!!!

#13147 8 years ago
grrr me angry at pinballs now!.jpggrrr me angry at pinballs now!.jpg
#13148 8 years ago

qbert:is all our money gone?

aa mg 9.jpgaa mg 9.jpg
#13152 8 years ago

qbert: but JPOP really nice to me? why he took my money?

aa mg 9.jpgaa mg 9.jpg
#13189 8 years ago

MAGIC ZOMBIEGIRL IN ATOMIC WONDERLAND!

let's build it and all the RAZA,AIW,MG buyers will be made whole?

It will be the tale about a zombie girl with big magical tits that drank atomic waste in radioactive wonderland and ofcourse turned purple and is eversince in sort of a retro rollercoaster acid pinball trip.

ZAP!

#13194 8 years ago

yeah...you'll be needing some serious hinges with those big magical tits..LOL

#13199 8 years ago

peel the zidware logo off

#13239 8 years ago

Hurray for pdx monkey!!!!!!!!!!!thanks man!!!!!(Guys....is he the hairy dude in the picture? i don't know who that is?)

#13260 8 years ago

Bill should not worry at the NW, everybody is supertough behind the computer,but in person they're all wallflowers.

Watch out for the wives though...they can go medieval on your ass Bill,they lost shopping money..(see what i did right there?LOL...medieval?...madness?......?..........okay.... lame...sorry about that...i just thought......okay...............moving on...........................)

#13375 8 years ago
aa mg 10.pngaa mg 10.png
#13376 8 years ago
Quoted from Manic:

I'm just trying to imagine what it will be like waiting for the ball to return from the wiggle ramps... every time you hit the single ramp entrance it will have to come shimmying back one side or the other. You'd think this would make for slow gameplay. Seems like form won out over function here.

It will make ZAP! noises as it rolls down..you won't even notice

#13506 8 years ago

How could you let this happen John,the machine looks awesome?
This machine alone could have been your legacy.

Every interview you said:
sort of quote:
I have this gift,i can see the finished pinball machine in my head and now the task for me to bring it into the real world!!

#13584 8 years ago

John , it is so crazy that you did not build 1 pinball? ONE!!?? there is shit in your shop all over the place! just pick up all the shit and screw together a pinball machine? 4 f@cking years?!
You were my favorite designer,now you will be remembered as a fruit!

How the hell could you do this? this is super crazy and you are all casual about it in your "money gone" letter?

If you don't think this is crazy, then you wouldn't recognize crazy, if Charles Manson was eating fruitloops on your front porch!

#13803 8 years ago

Does anybody own a descent film camera these days?
Are these the best movies we can get?cell phone blur?

#13854 8 years ago

I really expected more footage and pictures of magic girl..just a bunch of horrible iphone movies,come on guys really?

I live in europe , hard to attend this show for me,but as this thread is 278 pages,i assumed you would all be posting sharp stuff?

#13879 8 years ago
Quoted from Sparky347:

I'm going to downvote your post just for calling my Android an IPhone.
Honestly the video was recorded at 60fps 1080p and looks fantastic until YouTube processes it.

Oh well sorry about that then..

#14061 8 years ago

Hey Zombieyeti,who is "literally passing away the last few days?"..

But anyway,a bit of glue,a few magnets and some lost ball software!

Let's do this,it is going to work!

Let's be happy it is in it's current state people,3 steps backwarts and it would have been impossible to build?

#14099 8 years ago
Quoted from someoneelse:

This must be the absolute low point in style I've ever seen in any thread. Really, this is disgusting.
I'm voluntarily ejecting myself from this thread!

Hey...dude...building a KISS pinball with MY money,in the time you should build MY f@cking pinball,that is disgusting!

#14102 8 years ago

I truly believe John is not a thief,but call him what you want,he still went to shows with empty cabs and a KISS proto game,that nobody asked or paid for?
When he took my pre order for AIW,he knew he was never gonna build it??
From pinball hero...to zero......

#14141 8 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

pinballrockstar said:
y passing away the last few days?"..
A family member. Really nobody on pinside's business. Drop it.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

pf mellow out man,i did not understand the context,thats all..jezus

#14291 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

3-4 years ago, John sold a game called MG to be built sometime circa 2013. Said game was limited to 13 copies making it uber rare, later he upped the number to 26 copies. He charged $16k for this limited edition game.
A short time later he sold another games called BHZA in slightly higher numbers 99 later increased to 124, at a price of $10k. Later the theme and title of the game was changed to RAZA, this was also supposed to be completed around 2013.
Later John added another game AIW to be completed, accepted deposits and payments on that too.
All during this time, John kept everything as hidden as possible, said he was working super hard and the pins were going go be great.
Also during this time, John made a Kiss pin which he had no license for, did not collect any deposits for, so he used all the other money collected to fund this game.
John from time to time would show a few bits and pieces of the game, but never anything as finished as a white wood or even a basic alpha prototype.
Many customers began to get worried or frustrated when 2013 came and went and no games were delivered, ditto 2014. To dissuade people from seeking legal means of getting refunds from John for breach of contract, failure to deliver. John had people post that they'd been to his workshop and the games were comming along well and were worth waiting for.
When this began to wear thin, John promised that at the 2014 Expo in October he would do a big reveal. Then at that expo John brought two totally empty cabinets. People freaked out.
So John promised he'd have real prototype reveals in Dec 2014 and January 2015 for MG and RAZA respectively. Predictably John showed nothing whatsoever.
People like myself said John was bluffing and he had nothing to show, while people like PDXmonkey said there were 95% complete prototypes and he'd played them and all was well, just taking longer than expected.
More time goes by, presumably dozens of people demand refund and/or start legal proceedings against John, John says he's working 14 hrs a day 7 days a week and is tired or perplexed that he's also getting hundreds of emails or texts or phone calls a day regarding the lack of progress. But things are still good.
Then maybe 3-4 weeks ago, John posts a letter saying he's completely broke, no one will get a refund and he's allowing an outside entity (shell) assume production of MG and that they can only proceed if you all (owners) agree not to sue anyone and any owners of RAZA and AIW should forget that, but can now get a MG for $16k (less what you have paid towards RAZA or AIW or MG) and that MG will no longer be a super rare game of 26 units but perhapse 199 and then an unlimited number after that.
People rush out an unfinished alpha prototype of MG to the NW show that has most features disabled, that is broken down most of the time at the show, that no one is able to even make a ramp shot except with glass off by hand, that has a laminate playfield that is totally warped or not stuck down properly.
I think that's this whole thread in a nutshell. Insiders like PDXMONKEY please correct anything I missed or was untruthful about.

yeah , nail on the head , amazing that we all rolled along with this crap Zidware story, unbelievable...

#14292 8 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I figured, even if made, there was little chance the games would live up to the price tag, more money than MMR. And I strongly figured, if John did have somethig super cool and rad, he would show the owners. The fact that John refused to show any progress for 2+ years was a glaring red flag for me.

Rai,it must feel supergood that you listened to your gut feeling,wow,while i actually transferred an extra $2000 dec.2014...i cannot help but feeling sooo stupid,no progress,nothing,silent AIW blog and no red flags...

#14449 8 years ago

Bill, any news on anything?

I am tired of reading everyones opinion..but one has to come back here everytime for news..

Next thing you are reading JPOOP and JFLOP bullshit over here,real cool guys..can we get over that now?

It's Always nice to hear from you,as it is kind of our only hope,could everybody just stop posting and wait for Bill to post something? or pintasia?

#15044 8 years ago

So...back from being ejected from this loser tread for the second time..awesome...thanks! supercool people over here

I am so done here,goodbye everybody,goodbye money,goodbye pinball...

I will contnue with my life now.

#15220 8 years ago

I am John, i give you this,but you paid for that..

IMG_0772.PNGIMG_0772.PNG
#15556 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

making a game isn't THAT hard.

I tried Ben...it was hard..

#15562 8 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

But I'm also sure that even someone who knows absolutely nothing about pinball design or manufacturing could build a single fully realized protytpe if they were given a million bucks and four years to do it.

True

#15650 8 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

the longer the noodles, the less there is

yeah , that's what you get with long noodles..

#15666 8 years ago

Today i got my WOZ ECLE #641,amazing,amazing machine,should have bought that right away instead of supporting JPOP,in retrospect i feel so stupid..WOZ is a million times better than what JPOP's AIW could have been.
Just imagine the balls Jersey Jack has and how dedicated this man is/was(woz).
WOZ is a pinball on steroids,it is crazy beautiful...colorchanging leds...fat ruleset...bizar quality all the way...first lcd in pinball...certificates... autographs..amazing..
And people are seriously complaining on the web about WOZ? neh...the lights are too bright..something broke...blah blah..
This guy delivered,tweaks are common,no pin is perfect.
With my $6000 loss on JPOP,i have a new look on pinball and it's community.
Jersey Jack is a superhero,what is the BOM on this machine?it must be $10000???and he is presumably selling them with losses?LOL
And this shines a new light on JPOP for me? he has fucking nothing to show??
Look at Jack you STUPID FUCK! you did nothing! NOTHING!?
ASSHOLE FUCKFACE POPADIUK! (see you in 24 hours bey pinside!)

#15983 8 years ago
Quoted from dgarrett:

I am not a saint, but I can object to your crap

so you have no money in this? you go to JPOP to get your stuff signed? you wrote JJP a love letter?

you loved being in Jpop's shop for the history of it?

listen buddy,we all lost serious money,you DO act like you are a saint and there is a lot of pissed of people over here,do not come here again,this place is not for you...

you just like to watch a good car crash,

go away..

#15984 8 years ago

I now own that garage door..

418719.png418719.png
#16025 8 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

John couldn't make a single pinball machine in four years, although claiming he knew how and had the experience.

yeah,go figure....he was emailing Ben Heck,telling him he wanted to teach them how it's really done?! REALLY JOHN? DUDE....REALLY??
BEN BUILDS A F@CKING PINBALL IN HIS LUNCHBREAK JOHN!

#16037 8 years ago

So today I reveived my money back from international credit card services,pleasant surprise.
I reported this situation 3 weeks ago..
I had no idea that i was insured for situations like this,I also made a $250 payment via chase bank directly because i reached the limit of my paypal account...so that is lost obviously..
But I got $5645 back.
I may be telling you guys the obvious,but did you guys write ICS or whoever your credit card company is?
There were payments way past the 180 days insurance but got it all back in my account.
Paypal said I made a stupid decision to send John money and said "bad luck dude"when i contacted them..
But ICS helped me out right away and maybe some of you guys can also try?
I think i got all the $$$ back because John is not bankrupt yet?
Please try guys! it worked in my case and I can finally let go now...finally..!

#16070 8 years ago
Quoted from Razorbak86:

According to the updated court docket, the Popadiuks hired Venis & Copp LLP as legal counsel for all 3 defendants.
https://w3.courtlink.lexisnexis.com/cookcounty/FindDock.asp?NCase=&SearchType=2&Database=1&case_no=&Year=&div=&caseno=&PLtype=2&sname=Popadiuk&CDate=
They filed an appearance and paid their court fees on June 24th.
Venis & Copp is a small, general practice law firm in Chicago with both litigation and bankruptcy experience.
http://www.venislaw.com/

How crazy unreal this is?

I sincerely hope everybody gets their money back and the Pops can work on the chain gang for life.

You know,it does not matter if the Pops were evil or just stupid,it is THEIR decision to start building these pinballs because they were sooo convinced of themselves..
If you fail,you oughta pay everybody back because you failed(miserably),we did not fail...THEY failed...face the rest of your life in debt,pay the people back,sell your house,live in a box,bad luck for you...YOU were so convinced to pull it off? we just trusted you??

#16165 8 years ago

"he and his girlfriend said they didn't go in on KISS because they're "absorbing" the losses"

That is just so sad,no Jpop machine,no kiss,no nothing...

John,you are the biggest retard in history,these are the people you hurt.

And now they cannot buy another machine,cause you took their money.

idiot...failure was not an option,the community trusted you with hard earned cash....and you just blow through the funds like it's going out of style.

#16196 8 years ago

So...if nobody gets a pinball machine, why do we ALLOW john to still be spending our money?
I mean , it's obvious the machines don't get build, if there is only $5 left, freeze it and give all the buyers a few cents back?

Maybe there is 100.000 left? Do we have proof?

Why do we allow john to still tinker on with our money??

He asks zombie yeti for more artwork? If that is true we should tie him to a pole and throw poop at him...

#16205 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

pinballrockstar said:
So...if nobody gets a pinball machine, why do we ALLOW john to still be spending our money?
I mean , it's obvious the machines don't get build, if there is only $5 left, freeze it and give all the buyers a few cents back?
He asks zombie yeti for more artwork? If that is true we should tie him to a pole and throw poop at him...
Have you joined the lawsuit yet?

Neh, i got my money back via international card services,so i don't sue,but the anger is still here and i cannot believe we let Jpop
tinker with our money, I am furious and though I got my money back I still pitch my thoughts because everybody should get the money back from this crazy doc Brown that lives in his makebelieve world.

#16206 8 years ago
Quoted from jayhawkai:

pinballrockstar said:
Have you joined the lawsuit yet?

Neh, i got my money back via international card services,so i don't sue,but the anger is still here and i cannot believe we let Jpop
tinker with our money, I am furious and though I got my money back I still pitch my thoughts because everybody should get the money back from this crazy doc Brown that lives in his makebelieve world.

#16299 8 years ago

What an unusual letter from Jack?

I mean,if someone offered to build me a supernice table and then takes my $200 and says,aaaah i failed man...sorry...

Then it pisses you off right? it is not for the love and passion for diningroom tables that i forgive this dude?f@ck him,my money back dude?

Who wants to lose $16000 ?

How come Jack thinks the money to spend came easy? maybe we all been .... (moderated) .... for it? he don't know?

And maybe Jack,maybe ... we are all poor now... and the laugh of the town?

I think with WOZ you build the best game in history,period..(i owned a lot,see profile)...please hire someone to speak for you,because the words don't come out right..

haha-you-are-poor-Queen-Elizabeth-Prince-Charles.jpghaha-you-are-poor-Queen-Elizabeth-Prince-Charles.jpg

#16456 8 years ago

Maybe Jack just gave John a loan,why else would he react like this,Jack is the new angel investor and wants us to stop demonizing the machines.
John just smiled friendly and asked Jack for some money,for the love of pinball

#16636 8 years ago

wow!!
that pin is awesome!
the music is spot on and it is flowing well?
i like the queen song at the end.
can i pre order?

kugler_pinball.jpgkugler_pinball.jpg

#16896 8 years ago

Yeah, popeye is way cooler!

#16901 8 years ago

That is the funniest ever! JPOPeye!
Well executed joke,i laughed my ass off!

3 weeks later
#17163 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/we-are-building-a-minions-pinball-updates-every-friday

Check our topic,we are killing a JPOP machine in our Minions pinball build,first P-ROC real pinball project.

Updates every friday and inbetween if we have fun updates!

Please share your knowledge on this fun home use/homebrew pinball machine!

#17164 8 years ago

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

image_2.jpgimage_2.jpg

1 month later
#17869 8 years ago

Who in their right mind,wants to listen to JPOP for 2 hours straight?are u kidding me??
The guy took weeks from my beautiful,amazing life, I refuse to listen to him!
What-will-he-say?
Will he give the money back? NO!
Thus a pointless 2 hours of my life? YES!
I pray for everybody to get a refund,that is the only energy I will put in to this...I wouldn't listen to JPOP if he was screaming his apology to me from two foot away.

not-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gifnot-listening-dumb-and-dumber-o.gif

1 month later
#18364 8 years ago

Maybe the hipster finally sees the bears on the road ahead.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#18368 8 years ago

I still say we ask Jersey Jack to build a mix of the 3 JPOP machines..to satisfy everybody and you only have to build one line of pins.

It will be the tale about a toxic zombie girl with big magical tits that drank atomic waste in radioactive wonderland and ofcourse turned purple with skittle colored "zids" and is eversince in sort of a retro rollercoaster acid pinball trip.

ZAP ZAP

#18377 8 years ago

Good thing john is working very hard,can't wait to see my Alice in Wonderland in my gameroom!
Come on John! You can do it!

1 week later
#18382 8 years ago

Oooh wow john,you are so smart...I am sooo proud to be michelle popadiuk!

image.jpgimage.jpg

1 week later
#18384 8 years ago

so i heard magic girl has purple circuit boards? Is that true? Or just gossip?
Anybody?

#18386 8 years ago

ah thanks frolic, how nuts is that?.
Starting a pinball business with other peoples money you have to make sure your circuit boards are purple ofcourse..logic..

3 weeks later
#18434 8 years ago

Why does this take so long? Is this the law system in the usa?

1 week later
#18462 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I was curious, so I jumped back 1 year in this thread... had to go all the way back to page 58.... so we've had 300 pages in the year since.
This is what we were talking about 1 year ago:

How bizar...

#18490 8 years ago

John! You suck!

#18525 8 years ago

John! You suck!

1 week later
#18547 8 years ago

As time passes, john-gate is getting more and more bizarre.
His friends think john just made a mistake?
A silly one million dollar mistake?
Really? Pfff

#18556 8 years ago

3-14-15 john send me this email,i mentioned my DIY solar panels in some back and forth emailing about zidware.
This he replied:

Hi,

Me too. Solar panels sound like a "good" project, I have
one day an idea for "low impact" housing for people displaced by storm, or
war. Beautiful "Nano" houses, made from recycled materials, nice colors,
easy to setup, compact to be a home for people, and children who are
without one. Something more than a tent....

I would do a Kickstarter or something as it is very needed and good.

The digital pinball thing will take off one day, one of our patents
we have a new playfield where the screen is "the whole" playfield and
the parts sit on top. Not a window in the center but the whole playfield.

Will send you some early videos from 2011 we had for test. Very cool
effect the ball hitting digital stuff, and the digital ball hitting real posts.

I think this will be the future with a rolling real ball on digital artwork for
the bars and arcades.

John

I am more and more confused about the things he emailed,at the time i just read it differently..
The part in the mail about digital pinball is actually describing Gerry Stellenbergs latest work? But he says he owns the patent?
And he never did send the videos about it, always says there is more to show but shows nothing?
I think indeed he is better off building a recycled house and maybe he can live in one shortly too!

#18601 8 years ago
Quoted from JoelOmatik:

The Popadiuks of Hazzard.
Now THAT would be a great pin.

Lol

1 week later
#18651 8 years ago
Quoted from Strange:

I still find John a very talented and unique pinball designer, my personal fave as I've expressed before. It's a shame there as been such turbulence around these new games which in my opinion have all looked amazing. If there is a will there is a way. The Pinball Inventor has nothing else to prove but make nice pin games. He will come through in the end...

LOL,sooo you go by the name ;"strange"

2 weeks later
#18653 8 years ago

Zidware business card still laying around in my car.
It saddens me too see how cool it looks and how promising it felt back then.
Supercool font, but that is all zidware ever was, a supercool font...

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

#18659 8 years ago
Quoted from Ballypinball:

Gee your car is clean

It's a c class,i take care of it

#18665 8 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

I missed that year. It's amazing he couldn't even bother to attempt to color match the leg protectors, or trim the bottom to fit his custom cabinet.

Quoted from dgoett:

Or use the metal/plastic stern style that you don't even see that keeps the legs off the decals. So much attention to detail everywhere else and then THAT! agree!

It was John's crazy attention to detail, that resulted in us not having a zidware pinball today.

#18676 8 years ago
Quoted from Shrub_Light:

No, it was John not having any idea how to build a pinball machine. His attention to detail, constantly changing the art work and talking about adding new toys was because he had no clue how to move forward on actually making a working machine.

I was actually making a comment on post #18664..it had other context.
You are right about what you say and i know that..i was an AIW buyer.
I am supercareful nowerdays,i learned from my experience with John,that the most trustworthy people can just go like:"hey i failed! Your money is gone! Bey!!".
It still is a bizarre experience.

#18678 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

This is my takeaway as well. It was an expensive lesson for me, but I hope it saves me from a much bigger loss down the road (business investments, etc). No more putting my money into something "on faith".
Also never again will I put money into something where the principle has no skin in the game. If your house is not on the line I'm not putting my money in and letting you operate a failed business off my money till the money is gone.

So true, i changed in business too,i never got burned this bad.
When a deal feels wrong, i pass.
Sick thing is,you normally never see a customer again when you bounce a deal,but in this case, i still see john's stupid head daily when i play my CV.

image_(resized).jpgimage_(resized).jpg

1 month later
#18734 8 years ago

So...is this the end of it?

1 week later
#18736 8 years ago

18736 angry posts, and JPOP is still a free man, not refunding money

3 weeks later
#18828 7 years ago

I really thought you guys would have taken over his house or something by now, in the Netherlands we still stone people for shit like this.
Take it to court, sure...
Nothing happens??

1 week later
#18849 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

got bored so I googled zidware. Apparently John didn't even draw his own company's logo, he ran a contest for others to create one for him:
https://99designs.com/logo-design/contests/zidware-custom-pinball-usa-needs-amazing-logo-171342

It was the silver package, so count another $500 down the drain for capital funding.

What?! Are u kidding me?!
This is just ridiculous!

#18852 7 years ago

By far the best jpop joke on pinside

#18868 7 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

Thanks.. you need the second one too for the full effect. (Upside down backglass FTW)

Epic

#18870 7 years ago

Yeah lol, there is only 1 deluted zidware supporter left

1 week later
#18896 7 years ago

Cleaning my mailbox and found a letter from John(01-25-2015)..

Hi Bas,

I am not sure what people are thinking. Pinball has always been
hard and controversial even at WMS. Us designers have always had
to "battle" the forces, all my games have bad events. But we leave
those in the past, as today all that has been created came from
nothing, just our imaginations. Which is amazing as I see it everyday
and it is "Divine" presence in the studio. There is no other explanation.

Did you see the Adobe® piece? It captured the feel and we are really
caretakers of pinball, and it demands us to be really great. I will send
you more art this week from MG so you can see more as we get the full
games ready to do "good" photographs.

We had our main cabinet vendor (prints the art) go down in December so
we have had to find a new vendor. Actually found 2 so we are delayed but
in better long position. But these games are my best work, and i am very
proud to show all. Dennis Nordman and Cameron Silver visited this last
week (to check up on me) and were floored. They could not believe the
progress of the games and how beautiful they are and creative.

They left without words, and yes my family and myself are fully dedicated.

John

3 weeks later
#18917 7 years ago

#18922 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I have a few of those notices too that I've kept! What a joke right.
"At your convenience" No detailed invoice or record keeping of any kind.
I'm not sure he had a clue what anybody owed.
I'm gonna frame some of the original stuff as a reminder to not ever be so stupid and suspend all common sense ever again.

And how stupid we were, indeed no receipt/ invoice , no nothing?
We were all under the impression he was doing stuff in a groovy and hipster way?
In retrospect i can't believe i paid 2000 usd just because he send this stupid notice?
I keep this notice for future reference too...

#18928 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I fell for his groovy willy wonka ways as well. Seems so stupid now and hard to believe.

LOL, "groovy Willy Wonka ways" , couldn't have said it better..

1 week later
#18938 7 years ago

Just imagine Jpop playing on his magic girl pinball in his garage on a daily basis..the code being all finished and such.
I mean, who knows?
That is a crazy thought?
That we all paid hard earned money and HE is the only one playing a magic girl?

#18940 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

No there is a guy in the market for these tainted machines and he likely pumped money John's way as well.

Is that a confirmed rumour?

1 month later
#19020 7 years ago

John, is my AIW ready to ship?
Can't seem to find your website anymore,but you have our money?
If you are not sending a pin, could you send some of your belongings to us..
You cannot keep other peoples money,that makes you sort of a thief..

1 week later
#19043 7 years ago

What i found odd, i never saw any tax specifications on my aiw bill and though i paid via paypal, i never paid fees for that or anything?
It never rang a bell, but looking back it was odd..

#19055 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

You got an actual invoice, I never got squat. When the bankruptcy finally happens you at least have some paperwork to send to a trustee.

Kidding? What a mess...so you have no proof?
John's wife was employed there too, what was here job?
Did she send out bills and stuff?

#19059 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

I personally know of someone that handed him a wad of $2000 in cash, and he just took it and put it on a table, and that was the end of it.
I know this is all insane. It just shows what trust everyone had in John at one point, and how he destroyed that.

Lol, yes in hindsight it is insane?
But some people you trust easily, i burned myself on one of my customers a few times and every time i could not believe i did business again with this pathological imbecil?
And if you would meet the guy, you will trust him with your wallet.
Since jpop and this guy, i scan everybody the same way.

#19066 7 years ago

Well he did warn all of us at 41:27 ?
When people refer to their mind like that, you should abort.

#19077 7 years ago

Yeah nice painting for the living room

1 week later
#19254 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

JPOP the movie, starring:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cody_Lundin
Watch some old episodes of Dual Survival and you will agree!

Yes! Cody lundin! Barefoot weirdo !
That's our man!

1 week later
#19263 7 years ago

John!
I am sending a big shady repo man shortly.
I need about $6000 of your belongings.
See you soon.

1 week later
#19275 7 years ago

My repo man is half way there john!
He don't like to wait, so collect $6000 of your shit and things will go smooth.

IMG_3692 (resized).JPGIMG_3692 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#19500 7 years ago

I am holding my breath for this.
If this is going to happen and the MG's are going to be delivered, it would feel like hell froze over.

#19580 7 years ago
Quoted from rotordave:

Who knows who is paid in full? Some may have only paid half. I don't think even JPOP knows who has paid what.

I was thinking exactly that...bill said his books were a mess.
And after dealing with the loss of maybe $8000 , and leaving it behind you, there are cases of people that i'm sure don't want to pay another $8000.
Too dicy

#19583 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

I'm guessing Houdini is a MG re-theme.

You are guessing,like you say.
Can't build your point on that.

#19627 7 years ago

I don't get a lot of you.
I choose a pinball over nothing anyday.
Send me a shitty alice in wonderland?
I take it for my loss

#19635 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

Just curious. Are you the same rockstar who defended JPOP on his blog? And then tried to get your comments deleted after he failed?
Like I said I'm just curious.

no,that was a dude who looked like my online me

#19662 7 years ago
Quoted from hardware:

OK. Nice to meet you then!

Likewise hardware

#19664 7 years ago

But still, the cabinets are there for a reason?
Ah man...just when i finally shook of this topic...
I am on it harder than before

#19744 7 years ago

I am really going to try and be post nr. 20000.
Watch me

#19763 7 years ago

The entire cab is zidware with zidware hinges, what is that logo on the headstock?

#19845 7 years ago
Quoted from HighProtein:

Another photo by Jon Norris

Jpop was a whitewood designer,so i presume the thing shoots real good.
They have to polish,code and tweak this protomachine a bit,big deal..
I hope AP will get stuff done and send me a houdini for my aiw money.
And it would be nice if there was an apologie letter from JPOP inside the cab.
The feeling of my money vanishing won't go away anytime soon though..that was hard to deal with for months.

#19847 7 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Sure. And I hope a sloth riding a lama thru space discovers an assortment of fruit.

that is hilarious,got coffee coming out my nose now...hahaha
the most insane picture í ever saw,perios...

#19859 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I hope you get your AIW too, but can't assume anything and "polish and tweak" is a big deal.
At least there is a chance now that someone is going to rescue this whole fiasco.

Boom! That's what i mean ice, we had nothing and it was done..
Now we have a chance?!

#19862 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

True.
But what happens if they ask you guys for more money? That was the plan on the previous failed bailout, remember?

No more money, ap knows they won't get a dime.
This is part2 of the jpop chapter,if they want money,they shall have to deliver first.

#19910 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

What John is probably doing right now... lurking and laughing at every comment

Hahaha,he has mirror reflecton of a pinside page in his glasses!
Well done

#19929 7 years ago

I am gonna be post #20000
Watch me!

#19942 7 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

I'm still struggling to understand the financial basis on which American Pinball would agree to make Magic Girl (and later RAZA and AIW) owners whole. Like you said, legally they have no obligation to. And how in the world would JPop's "patented cabinet design" be worth anything? How much would his designs be worth? Not anywhere remotely close to justifying the cost of manufacturing and delivering all the Magic Girls.
So what is the carrot that made American Pinball bite on this idea of making MG owners whole?
Is it that they think John Popaduik himself is worth that (to have his design and name on Houdini)? Do they think that JPop is one of the best designers in pinball history, thereby meaning that they think that they could sell a ton of Houdini pins and make a huge profit? Makes me go back to what I said earlier about wondering how much profit there really is in a pin.
It just seems to me that the potential liabilities being associated with JPop far outweigh the positives. But I readily acknowledge that Pinside does not make up the majority of the pinball market, and my views may not reflect how the hobby as a whole would look at this project.
Either way, it's crazy to watch this develop

Sure crazy indeed.
But i think jpop's bank account wasn't empty,he just saw he was unable to produce all the machines for what was left in the bank.
So he had to lose his overhead and rethink things and eventually made a deal with AP.
No idiot would drain the entire account and have 8 cabinets to show for.

#19943 7 years ago

And no idiot would build the zidware machines if john was totally broke

#19952 7 years ago

Sooo what does dissolved mean in this situation? I don't get it,someone drop me a line please?

#19953 7 years ago

If i translate to dutch, it means this?
So jpop took an aspirine?

IMG_3994 (resized).JPGIMG_3994 (resized).JPG

1 week later
#20033 7 years ago
Quoted from XNIF:

what if a miracle happens would you still be able to enjoy them?

Yes, i think the rough ride will make it more legend eventually.
Bbb has it's stories too.
If everybody receives a machine,the wounds will mend and the history of zidware will just be a story to tell to people who look at your machine.
A miracle IS happening...thanks to American Pinball.

#20040 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Woa, slow your roll a little bit. At least until they show a flipping machine.

Quoted from frolic:

The stories of BBB getting done I think contributed greatly to people's belief in both Predator and the Zidware games being possible, if late. I wouldn't use it as any sort of claim now.
Now it's all on AP to put up or shut up.

If you are the positive thinking voice in a pinside topic, it feels like you get the villain treatment.
Take a sidenote of that if you will.
A miracle is happening, i am not talking about deep rulesheets and stuff.
But about an entity that is helping out solving a horrible problem for a lot of people.

What i think nobody understands, is that FIRST you are thankful and polite to someone like that.
Your mama raised you like that..
Ap reads pinside too.
If they don't deliver, feel free to have your negative opinion?!
Face to face you would all shuffle your feet,and mumble thank you..

I would like to receive a pinball from these guys if you don't mind?

Now downvote me,good luck with that.

#20042 7 years ago

If you start with stoning them ? why should they build a machine for you?

#20045 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

If a healthy bit of skepticism on an internet forum

You call this healthy skepticism?
Are you for real?

#20054 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

! This might have a happy ending after all, better than anyone could have guessed. This much I know: this outfit isn't out to scam anyone

Ah? Amazing ? Another positive individual like me!

#20056 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

And frankly, I'm beginning to question whether you are really a rockstar, pinball or otherwise.

Real classy,go personal on me...

#20059 7 years ago
Quoted from Shrub_Light:

Seems to me the majority of the negativity concerning AP are from people that don't have skin in the Jpop fiasco.

Right on

#20069 7 years ago
Quoted from vicjw66:

Sorry, did not mean to go personal on you. Not sure how I did that exactly. Chalk it up to Dutch/American cultural differences in humour. I would suggest not to get your hopes up too high about AP. JPOP already burned you once, don't let him do it again.

Yeah i know..i just hope for it so bad Vic..
Everybody (incl me) lost so much.

1 month later
#20357 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

I've started foam-coring my next game and I forgot how much FUN this step is. Knock the ball around, doesn't matter what it looks like, hot glue and tape it together.
Sadly, the rest is NOT fun. It's like the difference between coming up with the idea for a movie and then actually making it.
John clearly never wanted to go past the FUN part, which is why we're seeing all these prototypes but not completed games.
As a cog in a wheel, that could work. But as a one-man-show it was a disaster.

True..john was in his element fiddling about and creating playfields but you need a solid programmer to make the game a rockshow to play.
We should have known from the get go,john has 0 skills programming pinball.
Our minion pinball has been easy to build in the beginning but it gets harder and harder along the way.

#20358 7 years ago

Btw; we will finish the minion machine...but we will be hosed by the time it is done.

1 week later
#20393 7 years ago
Quoted from PinballSTAR:

I bow down to you Mr. Heck..

Ew.

#20394 7 years ago

You had a typo there John!
You write it like this:"You are immoral"

IMG_0623 (resized).PNGIMG_0623 (resized).PNG

#20398 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

JPOP
Reminds me of Sharon Stone

Ben,you back on the bottle again?

#20408 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Wouldn't I have to get OFF something to get back on it?

Awesome Ben..
Point taken

#20414 7 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

I guess you are right, those "analogies" are tough ones to figure out. You are welcome, you deserve it.

Quoted from Cornelius:

Dude I don't know know what you're blathering on about at all... perhaps you should read back a few posts rather than drunkenly lashing out at me.

Hey! Cut it out!
Pm eachother!
This is a happy place where we barf on jpop!

#20424 7 years ago

What a crazy ride? Goes on for years now?
One moment you lose your ass,next moment you have hope that some new entity is going to deliver magic girl in a few weeks.
Then radiosilence...
Why is this all so shady?
Nobody steps up and explains what the plans are?
Superweird..i hope some day soon we find closure.
And call me a fool,but i am still hoping for closure in a positive way.

IMG_0728 (resized).JPGIMG_0728 (resized).JPG

#20426 7 years ago
Quoted from Travish:

The amazing Carnac has a prediction.

Well..,better than linger on.
It is also closure!
Not real positive though

1 week later
#20443 7 years ago

I think if john delivers the mg's to it's customers, there is a bunch of cash coming in and zidware can proceed building the other stuff.
Still don't understand why he doesn't open up to the public to tell us how he plans to struggle forward.
Any news is welcome at this point?

2 weeks later
#20467 7 years ago
Quoted from DaveKing:

I was the third person to call John Popaduik that sunny July 2011 afternoon and order Magic Girl. I picked MG007, because old James Bond movies are flat out cool. On that day I thought the worst that could happen was I would receive a hand-built art piece, or perhaps a box of parts if everything went completely sideways. But to get a Tshirt, an interminable wait, and obfuscation for my 16K? Impossible. Basic human integrity surely would prevent that, right?
Wrong.
I do have this picture though, I actually did get to touch and play the albatross - and they say pictures are priceless. To me this photo is worth about 65 cents - a penny for every month the saga drug on. To all those stung by Zidware, and the hopes, dreams, and money killed there, my condolences. We deserved better. Perhaps the story finally, mercifully, closes for good in 2017. Onward!

Thanks 4 sharing,hope you get your mg

1 week later
#20488 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Oh, John's been busy, the Warranty page has been updated:
http://www.zidware.com/pinballwarranty.html
THE WARRANTY
Zidware Inc, ("ZW") is pleased to warrant, only to the original purchaser ("Warrantee"), that this pinball machine ("Product")Product will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for ninety (90) days after delivery to the Warrantee (the “Warranty Period”).
The provisions of this warranty shall not apply if, in ZW's sole judgment, the product has been subjected to incidental damage including, but not limited to, the following:
▪ Removal of serial/part number sticker(s);
▪ Damage while being installed or set up improperly;
▪ Damage due to alteration of software or hardware by someone other than ZW or its representatives;
▪ Damage arising from tampering, user error, natural disaster, misuse, neglect, abuse, or accident.
▪ Abuse or Damage from installation or improper “non-home” game use
ZW reserves the right to impose a reasonable charge for the repair of any Product or component thereof that is returned where the failure or malfunctioning of such Product or component does not result from a manufacturing defect.
ZW's liability under this warranty, or in connection with any other claim relating to the Product, is limited to the repair or replacement, at ZW's option, of the Product or component of the Product that is found to be defective. Such replacement component may be a new component or a remanufactured component, at ZW's option. Warrantee assumes all risk of loss in transit. Any returned Product or component thereof under the terms of this warranty shall be the sole property of ZW. The repaired or replaced Product or component will be covered under the terms of this warranty for the remainder of the Warranty Period.
ZW reserves the right to impose a reasonable charge for any returns to cover shipping costs, where the returned Product or component thereof that was returned is found to be in good working condition.
ZW may, at its sole discretion, cover the repair or replacement of any component of the Product that is discovered, after the end of the Warranty Period, to have a manufacturing defect.
To receive warranty service, contact ZW Technical Support Online: (www.zidware.com/pinballsupport.html).
Before returning or attempting to return any Product or component for service, you must have first communicated with one of our service representatives. The service representative will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) acknowledgment and an RMA number. Your sales receipt or invoice from an authorized ZW retailer, reseller, or distributor is your proof of purchase and is required to establish purchase date and original purchaser. Except where prohibited by law, this warranty is non-transferable. The Warrantee shall pay the cost of returning the defective Product or component thereof to ZW's service center. No ZW Product or component thereof will be accepted for warranty service without a copy of a valid proof of purchase and an RMA number.
No other warranties are expressed or implied including, but not limited to, any implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. In no event shall ZW be liable for any consequential or incidental damages resulting from the use or installation of any ZW product, or the breach of any express or implied warranties. ZW's liability to any Warrantee with respect to any claim or loss arising out of this transaction or alleged to have resulted from an act or omission of ZW shall be limited to warrantee's cost of the ZW product.
Some states may prohibit the exclusion of consequential or incidental damages, or a certain other clause contained in this warranty (an “Excluded Clause”). If your state prohibits any such Excluded Claus, the remainder of the warranty shall remain in full force and effect as if it did not contain the Excluded Clause. This warranty provides you with specific legal rights. You may have other rights, which vary from state to state.
ZW reserves the right to inspect and verify the defectiveness of any Product or component thereof that is returned. This warranty does not apply to any software used in the Product. However, ZW may, at its sole discretion, release one or more software updates to address any software issues and/or to provide enhanced functionality of the Product
EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY STATED ABOVE, ZW MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, OR OTHERWISE ON THE PRODUCTS, OR ANY PARTS OR TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE OR OTHER LABOR FURNISHED.
ZW reserves the right to change the terms of this warranty without notice. v2

At first i thought wow...for real?!
Are you high?!
You HAVE no pins?!
But if the Magic Girl pins are getting build you will need to write this.
He is getting a tiny part of his gigantic problem off his back by getting the magic girls out the door.
If the warranty is not clear,he will be having a lot of new problems soon.
The man has been stoned by everybody seems like forever..it is getting OLD man.
If he is still busy to clear his name and trying to build the pins in whatever way,it tells something about the man too.
If he wouldn't feel guilty,he would be doing other stuff.
If i would be in his humiliating situation for years and everybody barfing on me on pinside and beyond,i would have just filed for bankrupcy and be done with it.
Yes it was all very stupid and a shitty situation.
I totally agree with Ben Heck,he ruined new talent being funded..trust is gone.
But jpop is still trying and i am happy about that.
I still want my Alice in Wonderland.

Bring on the downvotes y'all

IMG_1769 (resized).PNGIMG_1769 (resized).PNG

#20494 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

We've seen zero evidence of this. Other than "empty cabinets", a lot of hot air and blown deadlines. He can't even demonstrate a single functioning game.

You are absolutely in your right to say that Frolic,you basically say:show me a working pinball first! And ofcourse you are right.(btw: thanks a lot! everytime i see comic book guy in the simpsons i think "frolic" ! )
But i think we can make an intelligent assumption based on what we see happening,i am not saying we should all go hug JPOP,but we can be cautiously optimistic for a few magic girl owners right?
They are getting build,rocky road,but it is happening...
I get angry too about the fact that there is NO working pinball after all these years("just build one freaking pinball machine that works allright!").
But according to the latest information :
1)American Pinball is a bunch of people in a building that can build things.
2)We know AP hired Joe Balcer and other talent?
3)The clearcoat on the MG playfields failed,but we see a stack of them right here:

http://www.hsapinball.com/HSA_PINBALL/hsa071516magicgirl.html

4)We have seen the cabs:

IMG_1774 (resized).JPGIMG_1774 (resized).JPG

IMG_1775 (resized).PNGIMG_1775 (resized).PNG

IMG_1776 (resized).JPGIMG_1776 (resized).JPG

IMG_1777 (resized).JPGIMG_1777 (resized).JPG

#20497 7 years ago

A person is insane if he joins isis and blows himself up to murder as much people as possible.
Your and my definition of insane are very different so it seems.
But let us make a bet toyotaboy...
I paypal you $25 if they don't get build,you paypal me $25 if they get build.
If 2017 ends( let's give em a year )we'll see who has to pay who,let pinside be our witness.

Quoted from toyotaboy:

If AP is completely re-designing the houdini playfield, the artwork, the cabinet,

They have a legal problem using zidware cabinets,position of dmd,etc. plus they have to draw a clear/visible line so everybody knows AP isn't Zidware.
They can see you on the horizon with your pitchfork Toyotaboy..they see you..

#20502 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

If at least 5 magic girls (with completed playfields and reasonable code) ships in 2017, I will happily send you $25, so deal

Cool,it's on

#20513 7 years ago
Quoted from snakesnsparklers:

I just feel bad about pinballrockstar losing $25, seems like a nice guy from the minions build thread

No man i can smell the money
I mean, 5 playing pinballs build and delivered!? How hard could that be

3 weeks later
#20590 7 years ago

Since everything is looking up,who wants to buy my alice in wonderland spot?
I lost interest

1 week later
#20656 7 years ago

Sounds like i am winning $25 bet with toyotaboy!
Winner!
Hell froze over!

#20660 7 years ago

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#20682 7 years ago
Quoted from forensicd:

How many of these are made? If it is just a few I highly doubt anyone with that talent will take the time and effort to code these.

Rosh is doing the code,he is coding houdini too.

#20687 7 years ago
Quoted from MarkInc:

No, he is not involved with Magic Girl at all.

Oh...well i figured: he writes code,works at AP as coder for the houdini project and all Magic Girls are standing there needing code?makes sense?
Since i get downvoted on that;
Is that a bad thing if Rosh would be involved in the magic girl code?
He is real smart and good at it?
It's not like one has turned to the dark side working on magic girl code?
My Minion pinball code is a fart compared to Rosh's homebrew pin code.
I recently collided with Rosh but i really like what he creates.
Did you see the dice counting system on Casino?
We aren't on speaking terms anymore but he writes mean code and i hope he's involved.

#20689 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

Mark is correct, I have absolutely no involvement with Magic Girl. I am 100% focused on Houdini.

Not even a tiny little logic block?

#20691 7 years ago
Quoted from rosh:

I thought we were back on speaking terms

Absolutely nothing.

Yeah we are speaking right now...
Okay..cool...
Write some cool code for Houdini,i am absolutely buying one.

#20719 7 years ago
Quoted from DanQverymuch:

At the risk of being political, after the last election, I'd believe anything.

lol,strange days indeed

#20723 7 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

what ever happened with the story that you owned the MG license? Did I miss something? Did you sell it back? Are you getting your cut from these being made?

Oh yeah?
Brandes said American Pinball first had to come and get the license and that he will see when they knock on his door?
What's up with that?

#20725 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Whatever Bill's deal is, I'd think it was never his intention to stop magic girl customers from getting their games.

Who said that?

#20727 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

It was speculated earlier in this thread that Bill was the reason nothing was happening on the Magic Girl front, when things went quiet and deadlines were missed, but that never made sense.

Ohw,missed that bit.
No that makes no sense,Agreed

#20805 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

And here my friend is why JPOP won't be the last pop-a-deuce in pinball.
A simple email saying 'a game' is done... we have no idea wtf it is, how it plays, is it even really done (this is the guy who claimed an empty box was mostly complete)... and people are thinking its a sure fire thing!!

Unfucking believable.

Maybe because their wifes are giving them hell the last 6 years for blowing $16.000.?
Would be great to receive a pinball and end that hell.
It's not like people have a choice btw? other than receive what is offered to them?!
No..indeed...to quote you:"we have no idea wtf it is".
But what would you do?
Tell AP to shove MG where the sun don't shine?
Because the rulesheet is not to your liking?
Sure Flynnibus..sure..

#20807 7 years ago
Quoted from Nibbles:

What're the RAZA and Alice guys getting offered? Especially, when their money was most definitely used up to fund the MG build?

I AM an Alice buyer,so i know how it hurts.
Resulting in me being happy and relieved for the magic girl buyers that were in for 16000.

#20844 7 years ago
Quoted from flynnibus:

I suggest you re-read what I replied to. The idea that there should be more MGs made because they'd surely sell...

Aaah...overlooked that...
Okay i'll just mumble something and walk away backwarts now..

#20850 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I know a guy a few blocks away from where I'm sitting who says he's getting one.

Go figure?
Only 19 mg's for an entire planet of people and you know a guy in the area getting one.
Will you be able to play it when he gets it?

#20852 7 years ago
Quoted from ezeltmann:

i wonder if i know this guy?

Omg! Is it you!?

IMG_3031 (resized).JPGIMG_3031 (resized).JPG

#20865 7 years ago
Quoted from desertT1:

Everyone knows this guy. It's Pinside's favorite banned member.

Is kaneda getting a magic girl ?

#20868 7 years ago
Quoted from Wolfmarsh:

Rumor is that he bought Mr. 68's spot.

Ah...he might have had a good deal.

(And mr 68 is probably sick to the stomach now mg's are ready for pickup )

I would sell my aiw spot in a heartbeat for half the monies too.

#20994 7 years ago

Poppy looks tired..
I would've given up 2 years ago.
Got to give him credit for that.

IMG_3041 (resized).PNGIMG_3041 (resized).PNG

#21176 7 years ago
Quoted from DBLM:

denominator.

I don't know what a denominator is...in my mind it looks like this.

#21224 7 years ago
Quoted from zombieyeti:

er ask me to sign one And to RAZA & AIW folks -I'm sorry if my work persuaded you to make a bad gamble - I had no clue -

Well yes?! It is actually your fault I lost my monies on AIW?
Had you been less talented I would've never bought it?

Kidding Jeremy,you rock and i love every inch of my gble artwork!

#21245 7 years ago
Quoted from Radius118:

I am not about to read through enough of this thread to know whether this has been posted, but just in case it hasn't....
A MG popped up for sale on Facebook.

What? Do they actually have a magic girl

#21275 7 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

this whole jpop thing has taught me to not go against my instincts again, and if something doesn't add up, it doesn't add up.

It is an insane model anyway...when people buy parts at my shop,they bring cash and i sell them a car part..
That's what works best; here is your requested thing..now give me your money...done.

#21320 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

If I had one of these, I'd never even put balls in it. I'd never even press play. Might even leave it in the box. It's just a collectible. Not a game worth playing, from what I've seen.

Toyotaboy pointed me at a magic girl podcast by Kaneda,listened to it (i see his name a lot on pinside and no clue why everybody hates him so i figured why not?) and i must say it creeped me out a bit he was whispering the whole time...
But i really know him now:
Appearantly he has magic girl,brenda and a hellcat !
I listened almost half way and found an interesting scentence in there..
He called John's Magic Girl the trojan horse and he could not be more right about that.
Think about it?
Zombieyeti's art opens doors everytime?
It looks like something real awesome if you see it,you let in and shazam!! Magic Jpop is inside your factory!

Nobody is ever going to write custom code for this btw...only 19 machines and most of them will never be played/unboxed..
So who is gonna write custom code for like the 7 machines that will actually be played?

But!
We still haven't seen a gameplay vid,let's be positive

#21488 7 years ago
Quoted from robin:

Kaneda is not coming back on Pinside.
If you wonder why: you're gonna have to ask him. I do value the privacy of e-mail so I'm not gonna share the things he sent me. It isn't pretty.
I'm a real easy-going guy and not the type to hold grudges. But there are limits to what I can deal with and Kaneda has well exceeded those limits. His past behaviour on this forum has been nothing short of toxic.
I have asked the moderators to remove any discussion regarding him or his Pinside membership status. Please respect that request and refrain from discussing him or his podcast on Pinside. Thank you.

wow! Is it that bad?!
We cannot talk about him?
Man...he must be evil...
Okay let's talk about ME THEN!!
Wha? Eh? No? Ah...okay...

#21817 7 years ago
Quoted from fastpinball:

Here are a few pics I snapped at the NW Pinball Show. There is one small board that looks like it could by a startup/shutdown board above the PC board, mounted vertically.
Aaron
FAST Pinball

Man... look at how complex magic girl is on the inside..
How in the world can one have all these development costs,custom mechs and only build 19?
In retrospect we were stupid beyond belief.

#21821 7 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. This game isn't pretty in my eyes. Images are crisp and nicely rendered, but the sum total just isn't pretty to me. Plus the title "Magic Girl"- when I first heard about it, I thought the title was an April Fool's Joke. Who is this "magic girl" anyway and why should I care? ToTan has a classic story behind it, ToM is based off classic magic acts of old, CV classic circus concepts. Who the heck is Magic Girl? The third cousin of Puff?

Respectfully disagree

#21829 7 years ago
Quoted from cheshirefilms:

That's fair enough; but when people say this is the prettiest game of all time, and nothing comes close, I really wonder.

True

#22012 7 years ago

Go start another topic if you want to discuss the dude" who shall not be named".
Talk Jpop here.

#22016 7 years ago
Quoted from Roostking:

personality defects

Talk about jpop's personality defects!

#22147 7 years ago

Oh wow...just wow..
Is that a laser cut lightning bolt on that playfield support?
Nice touch! but the magna flippers don't work!?
What the F.

IMG_3187 (resized).PNGIMG_3187 (resized).PNG

#22211 7 years ago

"It is my understanding that the extra flipper button on the left is there since the hole was put into the cabinet by mistake, so, it is not supposed to be wired."

Ha! So you know!

#22212 7 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Ice, ya just about got that right. But it isn't 'drop the mic.'
Jpop would show up with a guy named Mike, and drop him.

Oh that is a good one man..

#22349 7 years ago
Quoted from benheck:

Still think a JPOP Alice in Wonderland had the most potential,

I had an interesting thought too today...what if it gets build?
I am not gonna send the amount due to the USA and receive a pin like Magic Girl?
Worthless code and stuff not even wired?
No way!
This is an old receipt,in the meantime i paid $2000 extra cause john sent me the golden payment coupon...
It just hit me?
I can't pay the rest and i can't get the bit of money back jpop owes me?
Even if it gets build i am f@cked?
So i can finally let go,no point in hanging on anymore?
I hope you step on a piece of lego JPop!!

IMG_3309 (resized).JPGIMG_3309 (resized).JPG

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#22360 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Alice in Wonderland is not licensed IP by anyone, it is open IP (some interpretations of it are licensed like the two Disney movies). If pinball stays popular for awhile someone will eventually do the theme but it won't be Zidware in my estimation.
When Lawlor signed up to do the unlicensed game with JJP I was really hoping it would be either Alice or King Author (neither require a license but have easy to recognize IP).

Yeah that would rock.

#22492 7 years ago

Ok,my 2 cents..
Magic Girl has been created with our Raza and Aiw money.
Where is MY item where i can fetch $20.100 dollars for?
Very happy for people getting THEIR pins,but they walk away with FAT profits and to tell you the truth: it feels kind of wrong?
What's up with that?
We are in this crap together...yeah right...
We have been loyal and paying you for years while you were tinkering jpop?
Were we sponsors for magic girl?

IMG_3317 (resized).JPGIMG_3317 (resized).JPG

#22504 7 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

I don't disagree with what you are saying. At the end of the day, some people got very lucky and others got screwed. Are the MG people entitled to that money more than the RAZA/AIW people? Hell no, but it's not like all the MG owners were going to get together and say, "Hey, let's auction off all the games to highest bidders and split the profits among ALL the pre-order people". In this dog eat dog world, that was simply never a realistic scenario.

I agree,just saying it feels wrong.
Not saying mg owners can help it.
It just feels wrong for 200 raza and aiw buyers.
First everybody is ecstatic about something being delivered to who cares who.
But it starts to sink in that magic girl is selling for insane monies and raza amd aiw paid for that.
Just sucks

IMG_3318 (resized).PNGIMG_3318 (resized).PNG

#22507 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Did John's "Big Labowski" reveal actually happen? Considering how TBL is going now...

#22749 7 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I don't think anybody actually expected that auction to finish.

Big bucks make an auction end early

#22756 7 years ago

Hey!
This dude is beating up JPop!

IMG_3357 (resized).PNGIMG_3357 (resized).PNG

#22812 7 years ago

Cannot make this sh!t up...now jpop's ego is stroked seeing his pins sell for crazy monies...
My mouth is hanging open every minute reading this topic.
Wow..

#22816 7 years ago
Quoted from PinSinner:

The shit that is Magic Girl is starting to smell like roses.
If the figures that are being thrown around are true, for those lucky ones it is turning into a great investment. Who would have thought.

Oh yes it is insane?
Lucky ones came out of this hell smiling.

#22879 7 years ago
Quoted from CNKay:

I will never understand the HYPE. Anyone that ownes one, no matter who, I look at as a loser. Its not a good story. It's just a toxic turd of a machine from a legend in his own mind that fucked up big time. Be proud to own, I don't think so. status symbol? NOT! Is it something to show off? Well I guess you could impress someone that doesn't know the story as you proudly say, look one of only blah blah in the world. And tell them other lies of the great jpop, but if you let them play it I bet they would say "I can see why this game is horrible". Proudly show off in your home? Really?? Its an illusion, a shell of a project at best. If you finish it really won't be jpops work it will be just everyone elses work.
Anyone on here knowing the story and yearning for one, I think is crazy. It's really NOT cool to own it, does nothing for me but make me ill.
To each his own I guess.
As a true pinball fan I will always be more impressed with a fully functional 100℅ working original machine and this is far from that. Magic Turd back yard burning party would be the only thing that would impress me.
If you own one, you are NOT a cool guy trust me.

He wants one..

#22899 7 years ago
Quoted from chadderack:

Well, the box might play better than the actual machine does

Hahahaha!

#22993 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I don't believe additional MG's will be made. I just don't and I'm too lazy to go into detail about it

This is the humour i live for

#22994 7 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

If Jpop were to lift his dress up to Stern or Jersey Jack, I say one of those guys might put a condom on

Edgy,dicy...but ROFL

1 week later
#23151 7 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

had JPOP not burned his bridges with Ben,

It was the other way around

#23157 7 years ago
Quoted from Russell:

What do you mean?

Ben burned his bridges with jpop..

1 week later
#23239 7 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Do we know what they are selling for now? I've not heard of any sales since the first one that sold a couple days after it was delivered. How many have changed hands now in total? Just curious.

That one...1 lucky guy and a stupid rich guy made a deal

1 week later
#23243 7 years ago

The short version of this topic in case you don't feel like reading 465 pages.
Made a easy to understand comic:

IMG_4211 (resized).JPGIMG_4211 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Festus, MO
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 129.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

Playfield - Other
RavSpec

6,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

263 posts in this topic match your search for posts by pinballrockstar. You are on page 1 of 2.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballrockstar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/1?tu=pinballrockstar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.