(Topic ID: 92436)

John Popadiuk update thread……MAGIC GIRL, RAZA, AIW…..

By iceman44

9 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 24,544 posts
  • 938 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 179 Pinsiders
  • Topic is sticky in its sub-forum

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
IMG_5216 (resized).png
IMG_5215 (resized).png
takemymoney (resized).jpg
Screenshot 2024-04-04 at 2.08.35?PM (resized).png
streamberry (resized).png

Topic index (key posts)

34 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 491.
#751 9 years ago
Quoted from cyber:

The guy I talked to [Ben Heck] said he really hopes there will be something coming from JPOP ...but he's not very confident right now (status 2 months ago).

Okay guys, pay very attention to this quote because it's the most revealing. Ben Heck was very important at Zidware, so for him to even state that to someone is quite astonishing.

#752 9 years ago

You guys are literally on Mr. Bones Wild Ride... I am so sorry

0.jpg0.jpg
#753 9 years ago

Pinball Gremlins will be released before one of JPOP's title..

#754 9 years ago

Whoah Hunchback slow down. You're way off.

If anything I was a "license", a name attached to a game. We hashed out some ideas, but it was 99% John and now he's going in a different direction which is fine by me. So I'm the dark as much as anyone else.

It has been a while and people are understandably curious as to what's going on. I have the same concerns about Predator and the industry in general. Money is tied up for years, instead of buying a game, growing tired of it, flipping it and uses the funds for something else.

Problem is you tinker too long and something like TBL might arrive and blow you out of the water.

#755 9 years ago
Quoted from badbilly27:

It's sincerely disappointment that someone like DP can announce one year ago TBL effort and come to Expo a year later with a (well, 3 to be fair) terrific pre-alpha game with code.

And really, TBL was not announced a year ago at 2013 Expo... it was only hinted at with the mystery countdown... the actual announcement came at the end of December 2013. So it's only been 9.5 months since official announcement of TBL.

#756 9 years ago
Quoted from iceman44:

As the saying goes, its time to shit or get off the pot. No more eggshell nonsense. NO EXCUSES.

Unfortunately it's starting to look like vaporware with every passing day.

#757 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Well, the truth is, we ARE a bit afraid of him, because in the past when this has flared up, he did not handle it well. So we backed off.

This is the first I heard this and JPOP sounds pathetic. I don't give a damn how skilled he is, if it was my cash he'd be makin with the explanation, whether he's butt hurt or not.

index.jpgindex.jpg

#758 9 years ago

You "owners" had better hope he's not suffering depression. This is the kind of thing that can really send someone over the cliff. For all we know, he's drawing and throwing away a hundred sketches a day:

All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

#759 9 years ago

@ Ben

It's good you're here to clear things up a bit. But what about the following quote?

Quoted from cyber:

If I look at all the video this guy posted (live sessions with him and JPOP building cardboard playfields and mechs) the project went along very well. After they split not much happened anymore ...at least not in public.

We can all agree that things have slowed down, so that quote got me thinking that you were helping John with the technical aspects. Not in a million years would I have thought that you were the kind of celebrity that gets his image licensed.

#760 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Those currently not in on a JPop game and do not have their money on the line right now:
Please do not fan the flames, take a victory lap for getting out previously, or generally troll this thread.
Obviously, there are issues going on with this matter, give it a couple days to see if JPop addresses the obvious criticism he is under from his existing customers. Perhaps he will smooth it out, perhaps he will not - regardless, no reason for those who do not have a vested interest to speculate for the next 48 or so hours.
I'm not saying not to post in this thread or restricting posting to only those with an interest, just post responsibly...

Quoted from vex:

what a major disappointment this is. who in their right mind would want to be one of the new 25 people putting money into this debacle? if 25 brave souls would step up, what's to say in 12 months he doesn't add another 25 spots?
my guess from reading through all this? the money is gone and there won't be any games made. i really hope i am wrong but jpop comes across as extremely flaky and completely out to lunch putting it mildly.

Quoted from HunchbackHodler:

With Ben Heck gone, John is done. Ben was the lead tech at Zidware.
And what are the main toys for MG and RAZA? Does John even have the technical knowledge to materialize them?

Quoted from Honch:

Unfortunately it's starting to look like vaporware with every passing day.

Quoted from Honch:

This is the first I heard this and JPOP sounds pathetic. I don't give a damn how skilled he is, if it was my cash he'd be makin with the explanation, whether he's butt hurt or not.

index.jpg 7 KB

Quoted from SadSack:

You "owners" had better hope he's not suffering depression. This is the kind of thing that can really send someone over the cliff. For all we know, he's drawing and throwing away a hundred sketches a day:
All work and no play makes jack a dull boy.

Super helpful thanks guys

#761 9 years ago
Quoted from Concretehardt:

Super helpful thanks guys

Yea, it is challenging to avoid flame fanning. Everyone wants to comment and provide advice and say what they would do in y'all's situation, which is not really addressing the issue.

Obviously, those suggesting legal recourse of some kind may not have fully evaluated the likelihood that JPop enjoys limited liability through his entity he formed (at least I assume he formed an LLC if he took the time to have NDAs crafted). You guys are in a delicate spot, you want answers and to see progress but your concerned he may walk on the project if pressed on points. I get it and I hope JPop addresses the concerns for everyone and handles the questions in a professional manner.

#762 9 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Obviously, those suggesting legal recourse of some kind may not have fully evaluated the likelihood that JPop enjoys limited liability through his entity he formed (at least I assume he formed an LLC if he took the time to have NDAs crafted).

Huh?

What does the above have to do with anything in terms of a lawsuit? Just because it's a LLC means what? The LLC (Zidware) would be liable. Not JPop personally. So?

What am I missing here?

#763 9 years ago

your missing nothing as long as Zidware has the assets left in the company to pay out the creditors. I'm not sure with US law but up here it would be on a pro rata basis.

#764 9 years ago

If John hides everything, we try to fill the blanks ourselves. There's just no clarity here.

And this is a public forum, and we should all voice an opinion about this scandal. If you feel I'm being hyperbolic, just wait and see. You haven't seen anything yet. I've witnessed many companies going under over the years, the victims (the employees) would work without pay and give excuses. Some would voice concerns only to be met with "just wait and see", naively believing that the brick wall will show itself gradually. It might start that way, but it doesn't even ramp up, it hits you instantly with a bankruptcy statement.

Zidware is showing all the signs. The more people ask for answers, the more silent the boss is when he should instead do the opposite. This is a man who has been badgered by many clients for months and he still had the temerity to bring empty cabs.

Whatever answer you're all waiting for from John, it won't be satisfying. He'll be kicking the can down the road for as long as he can because he himself is in denial. Then reality sets in with that brick wall: no more money

I really hope I'm wrong here. But my cynicism comes from experience in the entertainment industry, where artistic leaning people sometimes call the shots, with the same predictable results.

#765 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Huh?
What does the above have to do with anything in terms of a lawsuit? Just because it's a LLC means what? The LLC (Zidware) would be liable. Not JPop personally. So?
What am I missing here?

For the lawyers:

What is the statute of limitations on a personal or class action lawsuit?

It's past three and going on four years now.

Post edited by Magic_Mike: Homonyms

#766 9 years ago

You mean "statute", not "statue".

#767 9 years ago

I am truly ashamed to be a member of Pinside when I see what is happening here.

This is Pinside at its worst!

This is a lynch mob and all you naysayers are just fanning the flames and stroking your own egos. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I thought Pinside's mission was too help Pinball. Since when does a lynch mob or a court order do anything positive in order to get pinball machines made?

There are many of us that still believe in Jpop. We all knew the risks when we signed up Jpop pins but we believed that the potential rewards outweigh the risks. Some of us are willing to take those risks. If that has changed, then sell your position at what the market will bear.

If you are not a risk taker, then crawl back under that rock you crawled out from and leave Jpop alone. Stop fanning the flames.

I am not the only one who believes in Jpop and feels disgust with Pinside and the members in this thread.

Sincerely,

Tom

#768 9 years ago

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stockholm_syndrome

"Stockholm syndrome, or capture-bonding, is a psychological phenomenon in which hostages express empathy and sympathy and have positive feelings toward their captors, sometimes to the point of defending and identifying with them."

#769 9 years ago
Quoted from roc-noc:

I am truly ashamed to be a member of Pinside when I see what is happening here.
This is Pinside at its worst!
This is a lynch mob and all you naysayers are just fanning the flames and stroking your own egos. You should be ashamed of yourselves. I thought Pinside's mission was too help Pinball. Since when does a lynch mob or a court order do anything positive in order to get pinball machines made?
There are many of us that still believe in Jpop. We all knew the risks when we signed up Jpop pins but we believed that the potential rewards outweigh the risks. Some of us are willing to take those risks. If that has changed, then sell your position at what the market will bear.
If you are not a risk taker, then crawl back under that rock you crawled out from and leave Jpop alone. Stop fanning the flames.
I am not the only one who believes in Jpop and feels disgust with Pinside and the members in this thread.
Sincerely,
Tom

I'm not saying that some people havnt taken it a little too far here, but there's people who want out of the project and can't sell there spots cause of the situation jpop has put them in. If anything this is the problem that's been brought to others attention. I don't think saying things like he has depression, or stuff is appropriate cause its not. He has a nada, the buyers can't talk about there games, they can't get refunds, and its been three years where they still haven't seen a fully working game. I'm sure it is a mostly working game, he's got 3-6 populated mg. they should just be not be afraid to get info from him. Hope it works out for them all I'm looking forward to playing them when they ship.

#770 9 years ago

image-3.jpgimage-3.jpg
#771 9 years ago

Reposted from JPOP on the blogs

Morning, Up early today getting ready for a busy one at that. This email just came in and amazingly I think I got out a good response to Jim one of my owners at 3am. Reposted here, for no other reason as to repost, as he asked for some status and confidence. The photo above is using the Olloclip to grab Magic Girl as we complete the proto build. We will put in RGBs next week and I have many updates also.

Hi Jim,
The month before expo has been hectic and we have been working very
hard to get as much complete and then do a nice update reveal for owners.
The workshop was laid out nicely in all the areas, as I gave a tour, and people
who could not make it asked for a photo “tour” of sorts in the blogs. I will do this
during the week. Days fly by unfortunately.
People forget that i am doing this only for the community and to make a type of
narrow body pinball that is not being made today. Do I know everything or have
all the answers, absolutely not. Bit I know how to make pinball and that is what
we are all paying for. I had many people who visited, later call to say they will
cancel their Hobbit order (or did cancel) if I can get them a MG.
We did have a much more completed RAZA whitewood for expo, but we did not
take anything as I do not do a booth and I do not show whitewoods other than to
the owners. The MG protos are almost done. That is how I work as I like to show
my best. Taking 2 of the complete Raza cabinets, for my talk, was fine as they are
simply fantastic and spare no expense in detail or quality. These cabinets are far
better than anything we ever made at WMS. This same level of pinball is in the rest
of the design, artwork and play fields.
Obviously I hold my owners in the highest regard, and yes sometimes my words
come out not with the intent I have on the blog. That’s why I work hard and stay quiet, as I am focused on pinball making and not too chatty. I have learned the process is not as important as the final product, which must be solid. Also I can not make “all” owners happy in all what I do or share. It’s impossible as i remind people I am not curing cancer but making a game.
Also any owner can come anytime to visit me and see what are are doing. Our studio
is simply unlike anything else and we are organized and have plenty of room for
building games. As we are now. I have many owners who just “show up” and bang
at the door. No one is ever refused and I hide nothing as I love the feedback.
But I will say we are at a critical part of the journey and I have to work even harder
than I do now and get some hard dates inline. The games I have created are simply
my best work, and I am almost over the hump of blank sheet to complete pinball
platform in the Jpop style. It makes me happy, but unfortunately not everyone. So I
have a lot to prove still.
To make great pinball it takes a lot of hours. 7 days a week. I am always at the shop
as details abound. And actually the more I get “put to the fire” from owners the harder I want to work and not let anyone down. This is my 33rd year in pinball after starting at Bally in 1981, and creating Zidware, named after my kids, and making these custom games have been the hardest thing I have done and most rewarding. Both games MG and RAZA are stunning and full of innovation.
Also (sorry to ramble) this has definitely taken a lot longer then I ever planned, but
i did not know what I did not know, and can’t go back. The first year of starting
actually was planning and not really accomplishing much. So most of the work now
was done in the last 1.5-2 years which I am amazed at.
But there is much to do in the months ahead as I have to keep people onboard and
still wanting to support my work. The “Labowski” effect worked and I have to do the
same level of reveal. My team is simply great as a mix of new young artists and
designers, along with many industry vets like Rob Berry and Dave Zabriskie who
are doing music and sounds. I purposely keep that part quiet so they are not lured
away as I have spent the last 2 years directing them for my new pinball style. Pinball
unfortunately is a “cut-throat” business for those behind the curtain. I have been
threatened, stolen from and otherwise been hindered at many junctures from others
in the business. My lawyer and I are amazed. We have 4 beautiful patents to cover
new pinball lighting, cabinet design and interactive lcd play.
Magic Girl art (Raza too) is just not like anything ever. Very beautiful and detailed. I
went around expo and looked at my “competition” in boutique and was not impressed at all at any of it. Labowski was the only great game there.
I am pretty beat so this week was catch up week, do some nice updates, and we did
have 45 or so visitors to the studio which I was at much more than expo. The Big
Labowski showed us all a lot as people like to see this level of “reveal” as early as
possible, even though the game was basically functioning and has minimal code. And
yes I always ask folks to call anytime to talk about these projects.
It is early here 3am, I have a busy day ahead and much planning and photography to
do. Will call you today at some time and i always ask people if they want to get more
involved in helping me grow and sustain the business to get involved. You are more than welcome to repost to Pinside as this is where we are.
Jpop

#772 9 years ago

Nice, maybe that will help the guys selling there spots to move them easier

#773 9 years ago

He explained himself very well. I hope the best for everyone involved.

The following quote was very honest of him:

"Also (sorry to ramble) this has definitely taken a lot longer then I ever planned, but i did not know what I did not know, and can’t go back. The first year of starting actually was planning and not really accomplishing much. So most of the work now was done in the last 1.5-2 years which I am amazed at."

What took so long for him to write this? I guess his competitors are such sharks that they got him all paranoid.

Pinball unfortunately is a “cut-throat” business for those behind the curtain. I have been threatened, stolen from and otherwise been hindered at many junctures from others in the business. My lawyer and I are amazed.

Stern.

#774 9 years ago

I just posted this to his blog:

Thanks for the updates, John. I do want to keep insisting for some answers to questions asked including an updated time line for the project. I appreciate your heart felt post, but I still have no idea what YEAR i might expect the game.

I’m sure I can speak for all of us when I say we all know you have the best of intentions, the quality of the work is beyond debate, but the transparency has been poor and questions have gone unanswered, and still are.

Not trying to be a ball buster. Just want some straight answers to some straight questions. Thanks.

#775 9 years ago

Magic girl looks great!

#776 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Thanks for the updates, John. I do want to keep insisting for some answers to questions asked including an updated time line for the project. I appreciate your heart felt post, but I still have no idea what YEAR i might expect the game.
I’m sure I can speak for all of us when I say we all know you have the best of intentions, the quality of the work is beyond debate, but the transparency has been poor and questions have gone unanswered, and still are.
Not trying to be a ball buster. Just want some straight answers to some straight questions. Thanks.

Bingo!

#777 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Magic girl looks great!

Yes, it's going to be beautiful. People will be lining up for the extra games if he showed it. I'm sure

#778 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

On a different related note:
You know the worst experience I had with my WOZ order from JJP?

It was him telling me you’ll have your game by the end of the summer 2012, summer goes by, winter goes too. In the spring time 2013 I ask Jack, in person again, when is the game shipping? He answers end of summer. Summer comes and goes, winter as well. Spring time 2014 comes again I ask Jen this time she tells me next couple of months. I sell my game and Im leary of JJP. Im a patient person but I don’t like being brushed off with deadlines that are made up.

I’m glad JPOP respects us not to BS us.

Dates are nice but if they can’t realistically be meet why make them?

#779 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Ok, so you want to return to the status quo and wait patiently till he tells us it's done. Got it.

I believe you predicted 2016 or even 2017, and that was after you visited his shop this week. If that is the situation, then we should be told that.

#780 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

To keep you in, obviously.

#781 9 years ago

Why couldnt they show magic girl at expo?

#782 9 years ago

Those dates weren't set by him, just my guess from what I saw.

I'm not trying to challenge you but merely saying what i didn't like about missed deadlines.

#783 9 years ago
Quoted from pinstor12:

To keep you in, obviously.

ironically thats why i sold WOZ pre-delivery

#784 9 years ago
Quoted from ZenTron:

Why couldnt they show magic girl at expo?

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Reposted from JPOP on the blogs
\
We did have a much more completed RAZA whitewood for expo, but we did not
take anything as I do not do a booth and I do not show whitewoods other than to
the owners. The MG protos are almost done.
Jpop

#785 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

ironically thats why i sold WOZ pre-delivery

Likewise, Jan 2012.

#786 9 years ago

Thanks PDX! seeing that shot of MG and knowing now that it is near completion puts me at ease.
When MG is revealed to the pin world John won't have to say anything, the game will do the talking!
Good chatting with you yesterday thanks very much for bringing info back from JPOP, MG and RAZA owners owe you a big thanks for being our eyes and ears.

#787 9 years ago
Quoted from boo32:

Magic girl looks great!

The 'look' of it has never been in question. John makes pretty stuff, sure. But one might ask why is it this goofy fisheye shot instead of a clear view of the entire thing?

#788 9 years ago

I am nothing if not patient, I have quite sufficient number of games to tide me over. So it's not really that I am mad that it may take 5-6 years (if you count from announcement to delivery if you figure it may take several months after it's done to build all the games).

My issue has been that John had said something like this is our timetable delivery of games 2013-14 ish. Now it's getting on to 2015 and we are still in the artsy fartsy semi reveal stage. It's as if we are in the starting blocks when I see TBL or AMH going from zero to finished in 18-20 months. (I understand TBL may have been started a while before announcement). But the fact remains that it's entirely possible to design and build a prototype in less than 20 months. And John has been at it for going on 40 months for MG.

I understand more than people on the outside, that John is not simply trying to build a playable pinball game, he could have made a typical game like AMH (I don't mean any disrespect) but I've played AMH and it's very nice, but to me it's similar to other games with typical cabinet and parts.

John seems to want to make the nee plus ultra of pins, like Rolls Royce makes other cars seem ordinary. John is looking at the PF supports and making them works of art, he's looking at every little detail and saying how can we improve on this?

But as time piles on time, someone has to say enough already no one really cares what the PF supports look like or the back of the cabinet or a hundred other things, when we see TBL or AMH or MMR and say ask do I want to wait for another 1-3 years or do I want to play some pinball?

Hopefully, John will see the light (I mean TBL and AMH and Wooly) and gets moving as he likes to say he's working 7 days a week, but with all that time after 30-40 months of 7 days a week, I expect to see something sooner rather than later.

Believe me, I don't expect this to happen in a short time, we have seen with WoZ and Predator and Nemo that things take longer than we expect, maybe take a time you expect and double it. But time has past and we'd like to see more progress than art scetches and bumper caps and hinges.

#789 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

The 'look' of it has never been in question. John makes pretty stuff, sure. But one might ask why is it this goofy fisheye shot instead of a clear view of the entire thing?

Cause that's John still controlling and hiding his work from the masses. Is what it is not going to change

#790 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

Cause that's John still controlling and hiding his work from the masses. Is what it is not going to change

Or the ramps still aren't done.

#791 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

Or the ramps still aren't done.

U can see the ends of the ramps in the picture.. He's just controlling hiding the main new designed toys and what not.

#792 9 years ago
Quoted from RobT:

Huh?
What am I missing here?

Insolvency and collectibility. A judgment would only be as strong as the financial feasibility of the company. Not having JPop personally on the line means he could walk away easier.

I'm certainly not saying the above is applicable or giving anyone legal advice, just observing what the concerns of the interested people may be here.

#793 9 years ago
Quoted from lllvjr:

You can see the ends of the ramps in the picture.. He's just controlling hiding the main new designed toys and what not.

You can see the glued together ends of the pieced together test ramp, sure.

#794 9 years ago

MG looks great. Too bad he doesn't finish the game and offer it for sale like TBL ( no limits except the number of people who can afford it) and he'd still have a very exclusive (low number) but at least it would have to sell based on merit not based on being ultra rare. Plus people wouldn't have had money tied up forever.

I know that's not what he's doing, but that's the selling method I'd prefer. If it really is beyond all pins as the price suggests than people will pay for it. But making it rare like Kingpin just so that it can sell for a high price seems backwards to me.

#795 9 years ago
Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

You know the worst experience I had with my WOZ order from JJP?
It was him telling me you’ll have your game by the end of the summer 2012, summer goes by, winter goes too. In the spring time 2013 I ask Jack, in person again, when is the game shipping? He answers end of summer. Summer comes and goes, winter as well. Spring time 2014 comes again I ask Jen this time she tells me next couple of months. I sell my game and Im leary of JJP. Im a patient person but I don’t like being brushed off with deadlines that are made up.
I’m glad JPOP respects us not to BS us.

So because Jersey Jack blew his deadline on your WOZ, Jpop shouldn't have to take any responsibility for a deadline, so you can have the satisfaction that he has not BS'd you?
Maybe, just maybe I am wrong.. but a timeline and schedule with appropriate communication concerning delays are essential for any project.
Just because Jersey Jack blew a deadline in the past for you, I really don't think your poor experience should set a new standard to how the rest of business in the world should work moving forward.

#796 9 years ago
Quoted from epthegeek:

You can see the glued together ends of the pieced together test ramp, sure.

Better then no ramps I guess... Hopefully he shows the buyers more privately

#797 9 years ago

Looks like he respects what dutch pinball could pull off... Maybe he should think about getting their help.. They're pretty busy though and would require him to give up some control which doesn't seem like he's ready to do.

#798 9 years ago
Quoted from slapshot:

So because Jersey Jack blew his deadline on your WOZ, Jpop shouldn't have to take any responsibility for a deadline, so you can have the satisfaction that he has not BS'd you?
Maybe, just maybe I am wrong.. but a timeline and schedule with appropriate communication concerning delays are essential for any project.
Just because Jersey Jack blew a deadline in the past for you, I really don't think your poor experience should set a new standard to how the rest of business in the world should work moving forward.

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

I'm just saying that's the main reason behind selling my order.
If John told me games done on x day after x day I would probably cancel too.
I've rationalize that and still am comfortable with Zidware...just relying my PERSONAL experience.
I also don't drink alcohol much at all, I'm not advocating that anyone do as I do or think like I think.

#799 9 years ago

Well, to be fair, there was a deadline. It was in the owner's package when I signed up. Q4 2013 for RAZA. Actually John re-affirmed that deadline when my wife visited his studio spring 2013.

So we've been "Jersey Jacked" already, but with never having an update again.

#800 9 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

Well, to be fair, there was a deadline. It was in the owner's package when I signed up. Q4 2013 for RAZA. Actually John re-affirmed that deadline when my wife visited his studio spring 2013.
So we've been "Jersey Jacked" already, but with never having an update again.

Totally agree, I would just appreciate if John sets a schedule for himself like he did in the beginning with the timeline that he used to SELL us.

And try and hold himself accountable to that schedule. And then give detailed explanations and honesty for why there are delays and a continued update of the schedule for all owners to see.

With all these pins coming out he owes it to the owners to let us know a "when ish" timeframe so WE, the owners, can plan accordingly. We don't expect "perfection", just communication.

Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

And actually the more I get “put to the fire” from owners the harder I want to work and not let anyone down. This is my 33rd year in pinball after starting at Bally in 1981, and creating Zidware, named after my kids, and making these custom games have been the hardest thing I have done and most rewarding.

This is what I want to hear, when you get "put to the fire" come out swinging because you do care so much, don't want to ruin that 33 yr history and especially, have the desire to "NOT LET ANYONE DOWN".

I'd say get focused and go make it happen! Forget AIW for now or anything else that gets in the way of completing MG and RAZA. Then move on to the next game.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 45.00
Playfield - Plastics
Mod Magic!

Cabinet - Other
Mod Magic!

$ 685.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Albuquerque, NM
$ 7,295.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

$ 69.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 28.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

5,400 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Silver Spring, MD
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Briarcliff Manor, NY
$ 7,499.99
Pinball Machine
Pinball Pro

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
PMP Amusements

$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7,395.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 25.00
Rubber/Silicone
Maine Home Recreation

$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 33.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 30.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Maine Home Recreation

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Fitchburg, WI
$ 7,995.00
Pinball Machine
Maine Home Recreation

There are 24,544 posts in this topic. You are on page 16 of 491.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6mg-raza-and-aiw%E2%80%A6/page/16 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.