Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 11 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by CNKay
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

Apologies if this has already been posted - I'm hoping someone can copy and paste in last week's communication sent out from JPop. It's difficult to find when sorting through over 11,000 postings (I did start at the end and worked backward, but that still doesn't make this a slam dunk to find).

thank you!

Michael

#2 8 years ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread……………mg-raza-and-aiw…/page/184#post-2464832

That thread seems to have broken Pinside's direct linking, but it starts about halfway down that page.

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-update-thread……………mg-raza-and-aiw…/page/184#post-2464832
That thread seems to have broken Pinside's direct linking, but it starts about halfway down that page.

Perfect. thank you very much!

#4 8 years ago

Wow, that thread really blew up.

#5 8 years ago
Quoted from ecurtz:

Thanks for posting this link. I it was all buried in long threads I didn't want to dig through.

So the only upside of the last 3 clusters is that the pre-order model of pinball payment is dead. Manufacturers will now need to bring functioning production class machines to the table before the money starts.

#6 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Thanks for posting this link. I it was all buried in long threads I didn't want to dig through.
So the only upside of the last 3 clusters is that the pre-order model of pinball payment is dead. Manufacturers will now need to bring functioning production class machines to the table before the money starts.

Predator existed. tons of people played it.

Also, MMR is basically a success.

#7 8 years ago
Quoted from DaveH:

Pre-order is obviously not dead, as of this weekend you can preorder Magic Girl Pro!

#9 8 years ago
Quoted from pezpunk:

Predator existed. tons of people played it.
Also, MMR is basically a success.

Yeah, I remember seeing a Predator at Louisville 2 years ago. It wasn't working at the time, but I did indeed see it, red skull with spine and all!

Agreed on MMR.

As for JPop stuff, read that post and let it sink it. Also listen to Nate's C2C podcast for a verbal discussion on it. I am curious if someone is going to come forward and alter the terms, because as it stands, nobody is going to sign that. Or at least nobody SHOULD sign it.

#10 8 years ago

In all fairness, my show (167) was on the heels of the first letter sent out by John. A lot of new information is out now, as Pintasia has revealed themselves and altered the offer to the JPOP customers.

Will follow up as soon as I have a chance.

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

In all fairness, my show (167) was on the heels of the first letter sent out by John. A lot of new information is out now, as Pintasia has revealed themselves and altered the offer to the JPOP customers.

REALLY looking forward to your summary of latest events. Makes it a lot easier for those not involved (like myself) to swallow what's going on.

#12 8 years ago

I just watch and listen to everything that is going on with jpop. I have no ties to any of the games. I just want to play them as im sure everybody else that put orders down. I hope he can dig himself out of this one. He's great designer and I hate to see him go down this way. But the best to luck to everybody involved

#13 8 years ago
Quoted from C2CPinball:

yeah good luck with that!! probably more than 3000 replies since.

funny right after your show i went to the JPOP thread and it was already much different.

Maybe you should have the new snake charmer on and clear everything up. or would that ruin your good name as well.

TOXIC!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 48.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
Cabinet - Toppers
Pinheadz

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11,300.00
Pinball Machine
Yellow River Pinball

13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Hudson, WI
$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

11,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Danbury, WI
$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Just 3D Mods

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 1,059.00
Pinball Machine
Mircoplayfields

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-summary-of-recent-events and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.