You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMAG0894.jpg
jpopshows.jpg

This topic is closed.

#1 8 years ago

I can't believe this guy has the nerve to his face at Expo, well he was at the Pre Expo dinner last night pic was on FB and here you go!
You heard it here first on Pinside!!!

jpopshows.jpgjpopshows.jpg

#2 8 years ago

Poor guy doesn't have good survival instincts.

#3 8 years ago

Was that actually at the Westin, or somewhere else?

#4 8 years ago

He's just not a good businessman.

#6 8 years ago

He probly figured....well nobody said nothing to Kevin.................Joey

#7 8 years ago

Not at the Westin, looks like it's probably at one of the Beercades in Chicago.

#8 8 years ago

Well then I can't wait to see him. Knowing John he will go apeshit about the creative design of the T-shirt I'll be wearing. So I'll go on record right now as saying, "Don't rip off my design jpop."

IMAG0894.jpgIMAG0894.jpg

#9 8 years ago

Just curious, which one is he?

#10 8 years ago
Quoted from Zampinator:

Just curious, which one is he?

The one who looks like Weird Al....

#11 8 years ago
Quoted from Foo:

The one who looks like Weird Al....

Blue shirt & black rimmed glasses? That's weird Al!

#12 8 years ago
Quoted from mrbillishere:

Was that actually at the Westin, or somewhere else?

A restaurant in Schaumburg.

#13 8 years ago

Amazing! A thief and a con artist trying to blend back in like nothing ever happened. Hey John you are in for a rude awakening if you think a community this small is going to welcome you back in. John Popadiuk represents the very worst element of this hobby! In my book JPOP is no better than the Nigerian scammer trying to pull a money order scam on Mr Pinball.

John you shit in your own bed... Time to lay in it pal.

#14 8 years ago

He's probably telling any industry person who will listen he's "learned a lot" and "would make a good employee now".

#15 8 years ago

I'm as shocked as everyone else. Who hosted this dinner? Who sent out the invitations? ...I wonder what john talked about over dinner.

#16 8 years ago
Quoted from frolic:

He's probably telling any industry person who will listen he's "learned a lot" and "would make a good employee now".

This is probably true. Why the heck else would he be at Expo? I'm pretty sure he didn't bring the company checkbook, & is going to hand out refunds @ the gate. Just plain wrong that he is @ Expo in my book, he needs to go find a new hobby/career!

#17 8 years ago

how dare he show up at a location with pinball machines in the town he lives in during the week of expo!

#18 8 years ago

So, where are all the keyboard warriors now huh ?

#19 8 years ago
Quoted from bounoun:

So, where are all the keyboard warriors now huh ?

Getting autographs.....

#20 8 years ago

OK, now that I see a current picture, my mind says he was at Pintastic.....or his twin....

#21 8 years ago

Keep it in the JPop thread gang. We don't want it spilling over into other and new threads.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-shows-up-at-expo-what-nerve and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.