(Topic ID: 3408)

John Popadiuk now taking orders on custom pins!

By gweempose

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Office_Space.jpg
    BD2.jpeg
    PP2.jpg
    bruce_dickinson.jpg
    yvonne-de-carlo.jpg
    pat_car.jpg
    home_munsters_gate3.jpg
    Jpop.jpeg
    ac.JPG
    HighFive.jpeg
    images-8.jpeg
    There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 12 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Jarjar, I just want the Aztec Tomb involved, perhaps as the ball lock.

Ha! That would be pretty sweet. My friends and I are currently working on building a "Lost" machine. Maybe we chose the wrong theme...

#52 12 years ago

Pat Priest and Yvonne DeCarlo...
    Double shot O' hotness!!!

PP2.jpgPP2.jpg
    yvonne-de-carlo.jpgyvonne-de-carlo.jpg

#53 12 years ago

METALLICA! would be my vote. GNR is one of the best pins and it perfectly integrated the hard rockin' of the band into a pinball machine. With the popularity of Metallica and the long list of music and career happenings to choose from for modes, I could see Metallica being a wonderful machine. Does anyone think this would be a viable machine, I think the music and pinball mix is great personally.

#54 12 years ago
    Quoted from frankay39:

METALLICA! would be my vote. GNR is one of the best pins and it perfectly integrated the hard rockin' of the band into a pinball machine. With the popularity of Metallica and the long list of music and career happenings to choose from for modes, I could see Metallica being a wonderful machine. Does anyone think this would be a viable machine, I think the music and pinball mix is great personally.

I heard a rumor that this could be one of the upcoming Stern games...

#55 12 years ago

Metallica is thrown into a "Dog-Crate" when this man takes flight...

bruce_dickinson.jpgbruce_dickinson.jpg

Seriously!!!

BD2.jpegBD2.jpeg

#56 12 years ago

Another pinhead that would buy "The Good, The Bad and the Ugly" machine in a heartbeat. Strange that Im watching it right now and ran across this during intermission. I have to do that with this great classic. To be perfectly honest...I would buy any future pin that JPop designs.

#57 12 years ago

I'd like to see an "Office Space" pin.

"Um. Yeah ... I'm going to need those TPS reports."

Office_Space.jpgOffice_Space.jpg

#58 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

I heard a rumor that this could be one of the upcoming Stern games...

And another rumour is that Ritchie pin that comes after Transformers is a music pin.......2 plus 2 = 4???

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-now-taking-orders-on-custom-pins/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.