Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 34 posts
  • 23 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by PinChili
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

OH HELL NO.jpg
    image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 9 years ago

I'm not here to make people abandon Zidware. I'm sorry some of you feel this way. I tried to explain things but it's really use. John needs to get these pins done. I deserve no attention at all or even one more post about this topic. I'll work on John's media relations if he wants me to. You won't hear from me on this matter again. Be good guys...

Chris

#5 9 years ago
    Quoted from Mocean:

One thing that makes this a less than stellar idea is that a slew of people in this community seem to really dislike you. If you were interested in helping jpop, you'd have kept your identity and involvement a secret...

I tried to. Hence been working on this since November, did anyone know? Having people contacting Wired forced me out. John never should have talked about it before it was a done deal.

#27 9 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

I think there are some buyers who have had money invested for 4 years that might have an issue with some press people seeing/playing a machine before they do

This wouldn't be the case. When there's a flipping pin, owners will be invited before media to play.

#28 9 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

The only kind of PR John needs is the kind that is derived from putting the products he sold into his customers' hands.
    Any other kind of PR at this point is little more than blowing smoke up peoples' asses.

Did you guys even read the plan? NOTHING happens until games are done and ready to ship. I agree. PR is icing on the cake, we need the cake first.

#30 9 years ago
    Quoted from Pdxmonkey:

Man...
    I've been a huge Zidware supporter from the beginning
    But if Kaneda is involved in Zidware I'm out and I'm shifting gears to an anti Zidware public campaign till I get a refund.
    Chris, you want to help Zidware please close the thread and stop posting

If you're going to leave because of me, that's sort of silly. John's been working on this game for years, I've given him maybe 20 hours of work. But that's your decision.

#33 9 years ago

Can mods lock this thread. Thank you.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider kaneda.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jpop-marketing-plan-inside-1?tu=kaneda and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.