Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by MikeS
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

JPle’s are selling out. With the Pro version out, is this game going to be a classic. Should I pull the trigger or wait for Elvira or JJP Guns and Roses. I will have a 2 game collection.

#2 4 years ago

I think what u need to do is make that decision for urself. Who gives a shit what anyone else thinks?

#3 4 years ago

Pul the trigger on a pro now.

#4 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Pul the trigger on a pro now.

especially TheLaw

#5 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

especially TheLaw

I just picked an answer he didn't offer up. I don't think it matters; take a look
    https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/slavin20/forum/topics

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from slavin20:

JPle’s are selling out. With the Pro version out, is this game going to be a classic. Should I pull the trigger or wait for Elvira or JJP Guns and Roses. I will have a 2 game collection.

The next game is ALWAYS better. Better wait.

#7 4 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

just picked an answer he didn't offer up. I don't think it matters; take a look
    https://pinside.com/pinball/community/pinsiders/slavin20/forum/topics

Funny

#8 4 years ago
    Quoted from slavin20:

I will have a 2 game collection.

Hardbody and Hercules..sticking with the "H" theme

#9 4 years ago

I don't understand that you pick a pro or LE as your only choices? If you like the full feature game, premium all the way since it will save money over the LE.

Also, JP pro and premium will be on the line for 3 years. Why such a rush? Wait to play it in person to see if you even like the pro or premium.

#10 4 years ago

Live in the now and pick up Jurassic Park. Game looks awesome.

#11 4 years ago

It doesn’t get any better than Keith Elwin!

#12 4 years ago

Buy JP.

#13 4 years ago
    Quoted from slavin20:

The horrible fake voices make it a no-sale for me. At these prices, the theme should be accurately depicted...if they can’t get the real assets, then good sound-alike actors are a must. If that doesn’t bother you, go for it. If you want an accurately portrayed license, Elvira & GnR have better odds.

Also - you don’t have to wait for better. Tons of amazing “modern” games have been made since the 90’s. Great games exist for purchase now, not in a box.

#14 4 years ago
    Quoted from Rarehero:

If that doesn’t bother you, go for it.

Well I think for alot of us its not that its a case of not letting it bother you to straight out jubilation that they aren't part of the game. Just saying if I had to listen to that terrible theme as the main music and hear repeated call outs from the movie or worse terrible custom pinball call outs via Newman I would be out. I enjoy the fact they took a license that alot of folks love then made it almost an original, to each his own.

#15 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hazoff:

Well I think for alot of us its not that its a case of not letting it bother you to straight out jubilation that they aren't part of the game. Just saying if I had to listen to that terrible theme as the main music and hear repeated call outs from the movie or worse terrible custom pinball call outs via Newman I would be out. I enjoy the fact they took a license that alot of folks love then made it almost an original, to each his own.

You’re literally the only person on earth who’d call John Williams iconic score “terrible” and prefer Ken Hale’s boring generic filler. Why do the real actual food actors from the movie bother you, but you like the horrible fake bad actors kinda sorta repeating movie lines? What’s the logic there? Do you also like the Bobaleebobo voices in GOTG? ShittyBeast and ShriekyStorm in X-Men?

#16 4 years ago

Why not wait and get a Premium later on if you are still interested in a couple of months. On this title I don't see a compelling reason to go for the LE. I think the art package is the best on the Premium version and I'm not crazy about the green powdercoat. It's not like there are foil decals or special playfield art. Premiums will be available for years' and can be upgraded to have most of the same features as the LE if you need that stuff.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jple-or-wait-for-better?hl=phoenixpin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.