Topic poll

“JP2 Pro or Premium *poll*”

• Pro 85 votes
    30%
  • Premium 200 votes
    70%

(285 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2F2F5DC6-48D4-4EE5-BA3E-8A3938E6BC13 (resized).jpeg
30592 (resized).jpeg
2335ebc6ae3483b3f86429c9b0c58ea0 (resized).jpg
67CAAFAC-6754-4040-90C3-9A42F62F6F5A (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scribbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 8 months ago

As far as actual game play goes, it looks like the only difference is the interactive T-rex, and the Raptor pen locking mechanism. So, I'm asking myself, is that worth a $1700 dollar upgrade. Of course there are some cosmetic preferences to consider as well. But for me, I'd go Pro, add a shaker, and put a few tasteful toys inside to replace the cheap ones on the pro (raptor pen dinosaur would be first).

#21 8 months ago

I watched a huge segment of the Deadflip live stream, and the T rex is pretty damn cool. BUT, after a few times seeing it in action, I noticed it less and less. The game play is virtually unchanged with or without it. For me personally, I cant justify the roughly $1700 price increase. A pro will be arriving at my doorstep along with a shaker motor and a few other goodies.

#45 8 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I am debating the pro but I like the art package on the premium best so that's a big factor, if the art was switched I'd be leaning pro. (I have not played it yet) I love the idea of the moving T-Rex but not sure if it's worth all that much extra.

I feel the same way about the art package. As well as the translite, but alas, I couldn't justify the price difference and ordered a pro. I feel comfortable with my decision. The game looks incredibly fun and engaging even without the moving T rex.

#46 8 months ago

I added an owners club group in the forums for anyone that's ordering and interested

#63 8 months ago
Quoted from rai:

I thought I'd post this here because it shows the differences, the only thing that looks different is the Raptor pen shot and not T-Rex to interrupt the ramp shot. I don't know how that is coded but it might make more sense for the T-Rex kind of like how the Vengeance toy can either trap the ball or kick back or the BG ramp on TWD it makes the game play different rather than a simple ramp shot every time.
I love the looks of premium just not sure $1800 more and the helicopter will likely be made for the pro as an ad on mod maybe even better than the premium.
Pro

Premium

Excellent post!! This side by side shows precisely the difference in the gameplay.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.95
5,899 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Des Moines, IA
$ 53.00
Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 65.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Scribbles.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside