• 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 12 years ago by Spybryon
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

boston.PNG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_crazed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 12 years ago

I agree, depending on condition $1400-1600, maybe as high as $1700 but I think at $1500 it will move quickly, I bought and sold both mine in the $1300-1500 range. I have owned two JP's and really love the game. I would love to own a third someday. Both I owned were really nice examples, I miss JP, fantastic DE game!

#9 12 years ago

I bought and sold both mine in the last three years. It has been pretty stable in price over the last three years, here at least. If I bought another today, I would expect to pay $1300-1600 depending on condition. The Dinos are prone to problems and if that does not work properly, then you are looking at some work and possibly expensive parts to get it working properly. DE's seem to remain pretty stable, not going up but not down either. List it at $1700-1800 and see what offers you get. It is a great game, one of DE's best games IMO.

Yes Fish Tales, I need another one, I miss that game too, dam I need more money and more space

#17 12 years ago

Mine both had toppers, LED's and cliffys. I think 2k+ is pretty high, I would not pay that for one but that is me and I have stated I owned two and would own it again, but not at that price. Location has a bearing on price as well. Buying the topper separately is expensive because many of them were never put on or removed at some point. I have seen the toppers sell for $75-100.

Ebay is Ebay, expect to pay %20-30 more for a game off ebay. From what you have stated about the game, you should be able to get $1600-1800. I would be hard pressed to pay more then $1500-1600 for one myself, but again, I have owned two. These are all just opinions from the people that have responded.

Either list it higher and go down or list your firm price and stand on it. JP is a very fun game, you should be able to get a fair price for it.

#28 12 years ago

Yea, I would pay $1500-1600 if it were nearly perfect or close to perfect, like my last one was.

It is a fantastic game, one of my personal favorites, if it were made by Williams/Bally, it would be a 2-3k game, maybe more. DE's seem to keep pretty consistent numbers, in my experience only.

You should have no problem getting close to or what you want for it Dung, it will sell, it is one of the greatest, under rated, Data East games out there. Among the other great features of that game, System shutdown is very rewarding, it is a winner for me!

#38 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

i don't know too many people who'd give $2200 for a JP but you only have to sell it once. Shoot for the moon, i say.

+1, $2200 from $1500 a year ago means it has jumped %30 in price. Pretty good for a machine not even ranked in the top 50 on Pinside with a production run of 9008 units. Starting to wish I had my last one back, it was amazing

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
Cabinet - Toppers
+CY Universal
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 99.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Loop Combo Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
4,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Greenville, OH
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 49.99
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 100.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
G-Money Mods
Toys/Add-ons
Machine - For Sale
Oakhurst, CA
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball
Protection
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 185.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball
Toppers
$ 1.00
Lighting - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball
Toys/Add-ons
$ 250.00
Playfield - Other
Avid Creations Wireforms
Other
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Hickory, NC
$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball
Protection
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Loop Combo Pinball
Other

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pin_crazed.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-what-to-price-it-at?tu=pin_crazed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.