• Latest reply 11 years ago by spfxted
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg

#2 11 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. The last one went for over 200 if I remember correctly... hopefully people are a little more reasonable this time.

#3 11 years ago

Oh come on... im bidding on this! You guys dont need another

#4 11 years ago

Damn. That's craziness.

#5 11 years ago

Glad that I have mine.

#6 11 years ago

Thanks for letting everyone know so I can't out-bid castlesteve at the last second! Hey steve, want to split it.... I'll take the front 1/2

#7 11 years ago

lol. i know. I may as well just throw $100 down the toilet

#8 11 years ago

I'm conflicted. It would be nice to have one, but 1.they are very cheaply made and 2. ridiculously overprced and 3. I don't like how they look on the machine at all. Right now I have a life size poster of a trex mouth above it.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 11 years ago

Someone needs to make an aftermarket topper.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Someone needs to make an aftermarket topper.

+1

#11 11 years ago

Blismuth...you don't need it...it would hit the ceiling by the look of that pic.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Bbismuth:

I'm conflicted. It would be nice to have one, but 1.they are very cheaply made and 2. ridiculously overprced and 3. I don't like how they look on the machine at all.

Go with your gut! The cheap plastic topper is a nice bonus if it is on the machine when you get it, unless of course YOU break it. Otherwise it is an unnecessary expense.

#13 11 years ago

Damn! This one went for $212...a lot of money for some flimsy plastic. Truth be told, I had my eye out when I had my JP, but I just could not get myself to spend that much for something that had nothing to do with the game play.

#14 11 years ago

Its actually built pretty tough compared to the DESW topper.

#17 11 years ago

Yep, that's what I said. For $150 laserific or someone else could make a way cooler topper.

#18 11 years ago
Quoted from MAJRob:

Damn! This one went for $212...

SWEET !!!

John P. Dayhuff
Battle Creek, Mi.
269-979-3836

#19 11 years ago

I would be way more interested in something cool to put up there for $200. Seems there is a market.

#20 11 years ago

Hey, compared to Wh20's topper it is a bargain, right?!

#21 11 years ago
Quoted from Goalie:

Yep, that's what I said. For $150 laserific or someone else could make a way cooler topper.

He could probably make one that looks just like the real deal...only better!
...and Sheesh!....i sold my extra one for $35!!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-topper-on-ebay and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.