(Topic ID: 166002)

Jurassic Park Scoop Light Mod by Loop Combo - Free Shipping!

By accidental

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5046_(resized).JPG
lights_1024x1024_logo_(resized).jpg
carousel-item-1-2_(resized).jpg

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 7 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Mod - for sale

Jurassic Park Scoop Light Mod by Loop Combo - Free Shipping!

Added: 2016-08-08 22:00:00 UTC • Re-listed: 2 times (November 1st, 2016) • Ended: July 25th, 2023
Condition: New (selling multiple, business)

Price

$ 80 (Firm)

Price is firm

If you buy the Scoop Light Mod you get free shipping worldwide!

Primary features of Data East Jurassic Park are the three scoops. This is a great looking game but these scoops are let down by boring and dated-looking lamps with plastic covers and no signage.

Strong visual cues help newcomers understand the game more easily. They keep you clear about what CHAOS shots are lit amongst the frantic tri-ball action, and they'll help you nail your shots!

The icons mount sturdily onto existing playfield posts near the scoops so they only take a few minutes to install — just remove a few lock nuts. You can also use washers of your choice if you are concerned about damaging the plastics.

Visit www.loopcombo.com for more info, a gameplay video, and other JP mods.

Item photos

carousel-item-1-2_(resized).jpg
lights_1024x1024_logo_(resized).jpg

Photos not showing? Make sure your ad blocker plugin is not hiding them.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

http://www.loopcombo.com

Seller insights

These are accidental's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to accidental's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Upper Hutt, NZ

#2 7 years ago

best mod out there for JP! Looks like it shipped from the factory with these on it, matches the game perfectly and should be on everyones JP!

#3 7 years ago

A photo from the weekend with twelve sets freshly made and ready to be packed IMG_5046_(resized).JPGIMG_5046_(resized).JPG

#4 7 years ago

Just ordered, thank you!

#5 7 years ago

Ever thought about making a Mr DNA in the same style? Id be in.

#6 7 years ago
Quoted from TxJay:

Just ordered, thank you!

No, thank *YOU*

Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Ever thought about making a Mr DNA in the same style? Id be in.

Good idea! It was a number of years ago that I designed the mod but I don't recall considering Mr DNA. Thinking about it now, it would have to be integrated with the bunker icon in some way.

I've printed and cut parts for 72 more sets and I can't change the artwork on those! But I'm prototyping a TAF mod that uses the same production method so I could always add alternate Mr DNA bunker icons to the layup of TAF parts when I get those produced in the next month or two.

I'll have a play around with the idea and see how it pans out.

#7 7 years ago

I meant like a stand alone mr dna with a post loop to attach him just like with your loop combo mod. He could then be attached where ever some one wants. Just seemed like the material you use would look sweet made into his shape. Maybe you dont have that precise of control of the shapes? Not sure if u cnc or something. Any way, more bumps for you, great mod, love mine.

#8 7 years ago

Oh right, so just like a regular upright plastic. Could definitely do that. I'll add it to my list!

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-scoop-light-mod-by-loop-combo-a%c2%80%c2%94-free-shipping and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.