Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by gac
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20140608_161816.jpg

#1 6 years ago

Hello just bought a jurassic park this week and all the plastics are perfect but one .the piece above the upper scoop is missing a piece in the back hardly noticeable but would like to have it .also I noticed that there are red slingshot plastics and blue which ones are original ?or did they do both .I have the red but would like to have the blue if anyone wants to trade or has a set of blue they want to sell .

#2 6 years ago

I have some spares, they won't be cheap because they are extremely rare (but I'm not looking to profit either). Can you take pictures of the piece you need?

Keeping my blue slings though.

#3 6 years ago

Dang really would like to have the blue so did these machines come with both ?

#4 6 years ago

Heres the one that is broken

20140608_161816.jpg

#6 6 years ago

I need the ones that surround the VUK. How much would those run me?

2 months later
#7 6 years ago

If you still have some available I need 3 of them. The one over the ball launcher. The one that runs up the right side just passed where the ball exits the launcher and the right blue sling shot.

#8 6 years ago

I'm looking for the large plastic that goes over the dinosaur egg (to the right off the T-Rex) if you have it. Let me know if you have it and what you would want for it. Thank you.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside