3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by PtownPin
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Jurassic Park or Metallica?”

• Jurassic Park 12 votes
      34%
    • Metallica 18 votes
      51%
    • Play it safe with Metallica cuz of the JP playfield issues 3 votes
      9%
    • You're crazy, just pick one and be done. 2 votes
      6%

(35 votes)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaki.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

I gotta do it.... Hoping to get a game before summer (we'll see with the pandemic). I've had a few issues in the past deciding. That might be an understatement with how many times I've changed my mind. I've passed on Metallica a few times. I like Jurassic Park a lot. Any reason to get one of the last Metallica over JP?

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from FatPanda:

Metallica has a typical John Borg layout, which isn't necessarily a bad thing, but if you want something different JP has a much more unique layout. Personally i prefer the theme of JP more than MET.
    And you might want to add a poll.

opps. thanks. i don't why it didn't save that. i'll add it right now.

#5 3 years ago
    Quoted from Coz:

Which theme do you like better? Do you prefer the new LCD over a DMD? 2 Flippers vs 3? I think there is more to do in JP, especially with the escape nublar mode. Both are great pins, it just depends on what you prefer.

I like both themes. I may be in the minority, but I don't the lcd screens add that much. You're looking down at the playfield more than the screen. You're right on the 3 flippers. it's different vs traditional games. I've heard Met. is a deeper game, but without owning those it's hard to say for me.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider zaki.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-or-metallica?tu=zaki and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.