Topic poll

“Which resin color should be in the vials”

• Yellow 12 votes
    36%
  • Orange 21 votes
    64%

(33 votes)

Topic Gallery

There have been 144 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

157831169625364817325888984290 (resized).jpg
15783116735436779367726936122497 (resized).jpg
1578311633706107512780663460816 (resized).jpg
3AE872EF-5D5D-4473-B45B-898D7C665E17 (resized).jpeg
21DD4410-45AF-4E34-8E4D-70130EC23A93 (resized).jpeg
9C1DA225-3303-4E80-8129-674FC6842DF0 (resized).jpeg
B31FB937-096E-4BB5-92DF-EA6925B62EAE (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
15759480186036106922799259444797 (resized).jpg
can (resized).jpg
20191203_173251 (resized).jpg
20191203_190013 (resized).jpg
20191203_190004 (resized).jpg
IMG_1415 (resized).jpg
IMG_1416 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

5 key posts have been marked in this topic

Display key post list sorted by: Post date | Keypost summary | User name

Post #219 Prototype mod pics Posted by flashinstinct (1 year ago)

Post #272 Pics and wiring info Posted by flashinstinct (1 year ago)

Post #318 The printing process Posted by flashinstinct (1 year ago)

Post #320 Install instructions Posted by flashinstinct (1 year ago)

Post #343 Barbasol mod lighting up in play Posted by flashinstinct (1 year ago)

Topic indices are generated from key posts and maintained by Pinside Editors. For more information, or to become an editor yourself read this post!

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider flashinstinct.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

259 posts in this topic match your search for posts by flashinstinct. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 1 year ago

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Well this is a great way to start the new year. This mod as been nominated for 2019 MOD OF THE YEAR.
Get your voting on at https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/quiz/twipy-2019-ballot/

While I'm waiting for my JP to arrive I've started work on my first little project. Idea will be to have a Barbasol can roughly 3.5-4" tall by roughly 1.5" wide with a light shining from within the can inside the DNA fluid and a light in the bottom portion to light from underneath. WIP. Really time to put that 3D printer to good use and start learning like a mad man.

Well here it is folks. I hooked it up in about 10 minutes and tied it to the CHAOS insert. I couold change the location of the sensor in less than 2 minutes. You pick when you want the light to turn on.

***.....IMPORTANT PRICING INFORMATION BELOW.....***

I have been bombarded with pricing requests it's become more time consuming replying than just delivering the goods. So here goes. People have until SEPT 22ND, 2019 until 10PM PST time until the early bird window closes. Prices in USD.

Regular price will be $159.99 + shipping

SHIPPING
I have guess-timated shipping using Canada Post's shipping estimate calculator.

United States & Canada
--------------------------
Air - no time estimate with no coverage $9
Tracked Packet - 7 Business Days with $75 coverage $15
Expedited Package - 4 Business Days with $150 coverage $19

International
Will be billed on a per order situation. I cannot account for all countries.

CANCELLATIONS
Once you have made the deposit, you will be able to look at the progress of the mod in these post. If at any time you want to back out before your unit ships, I will refund you work money. This is not a crowdfunded endeavor. I believe I have been on here long enough to have shown integrity.

WHAT YOU PAY NOW
You pay the price of the unit shown in the lists above. You pay shipping once unit is ready.

SEND ME A PM FOR PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Cheers,
Guy aka Flashinstinct

barbasol2 (resized).jpg

#3 1 year ago

Rendered a closer angle.
barbasol3.jpg

#4 1 year ago

I had to reduce the length of the can to make it semi-reasonable without making the thing super long. Current dimensions roughly 1.75"x1.75"x4.25", I feel that any bigger and this thing will look collossal. I've reduced the bottom portion and the can itself along with the cap. Thoughts? Opinions? Reduce more bottom and expose more vial? Make vial tips higher in the holder?

UPDATE: It would help if I uploaded the picture in the first place.

barbasol4.jpg
#5 1 year ago

Can thickness test started

15660612124092033385533697962812 (resized).jpg
#7 1 year ago
Quoted from J85M:

Looks promising this, not impressed with mezels version, so hoping you knock this one out the park. Any idea of potential placement yet?

I didn't even know they were making one. Link? I was thinking behind the scoop at the right orbit entrance. I can't really tell until I have my game.

#11 1 year ago

Rendering out cap details

Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Yours is much better. Like how your vial's glow instead of can.Will need to test out. Renders are nice as they can give you an idea of what things could do.

cap-deatils.jpg
#12 1 year ago

Just ordered some centrifuge tubes for sizing. And the FDM printer wasn't cutting it so bought an SLA printer. This mod will be epic.

#14 1 year ago
Quoted from jorro:

Put me on the list please!
[quoted image]

Once I get the prototype up I will start taking pre-orders. I'll also have a deal if people sign up early.

This set will include custom color in centrifuge tubes, stickers for the Barbasol can and enhancements as well as 2 light sources. I have ordered all prototype parts so now we have to wait. I will illustrate the entire process as I go.

#17 1 year ago
Quoted from woody24:

Nice! I have a Barbasol can safe that looks exactly like the movie. I've been checking Thingyverse to see if anyone's made a bottom replacement with the holder for the vials. But from what I can see, looks like the dimensions are based off of their best guess. So is your's going to be close to 1 to 1 since you're ordering the centrifuge tubes?

I'm doing a small version. Trying to fit a real size Barbasol can in the game would look way off

#21 1 year ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Come on...fill the capsules with fluid and make little floaty dino fetuses....you know you want to.

Filling the tubes with fluid = yes. With Dinos = hells no lol

#22 1 year ago

Enough centrifuge tubes to last me a lifetime

15665634422575383663019382163598 (resized).jpg
#23 1 year ago

Centrifuge holder parts sized and ready

15665773432168847683635979341477 (resized).jpg
#29 1 year ago

Can fitted. Now onto the cap.

15666685665318510247935649830260 (resized).jpg
#33 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Has a list been started?

Seems like the list started in the thread. Once I have all my components sized up and printing time / assembly time down, I'll be able to price it out accurately.

#38 1 year ago

The dispenser end broke off but cap sizing is done.

15667054577878168953107483816609 (resized).jpg
#40 1 year ago

Base is on the printer for prototyping. Need to print 4 more pieces to properly confirm fit.

Next up graphics.

#42 1 year ago
Quoted from TheHueManatee:

Looks great flashinstinct !!!

Now give me an imamaculate shaving cream can

#44 1 year ago
Quoted from EightBallTexas:

We are all waiting in extreme anticipation for the next picture including graphics.

Secondly these are prototype drafts. Might want to hold on to your seat.

Easy young grasshopper, there are more important things to do.
15667722727063038076409250796158 (resized).jpg

#51 1 year ago

So many headaches right now but hopefully by tomorrow night the entire prototype will be done. The good news is I got my SLA printer today with all my resin. I can't wait for this thing to come to fruition.

#52 1 year ago

Well it only took all day. I still have to tweak some of the textures and indents at the bottom of the base but overall this things fits together like a charm. Doesn't look like much but 8 pieces + 1 sticker with 3 screws. As far as lighting goes I'm placing UV LEDs inside the can and waiting on fluorescent powder to mix in the resin. Waiting on led and resistors to start testing amount of lights required to make it all work.

Next up is to paint the prototype to make sure I don't run into fitting issues once paint is on.

Things are progressing well.

The can, cap and the base will be printed on SLA so we don't have any of those "shitty artifacts".

Prototyping = 90% complete
Graphics = 10% complete
Lighting = 0% complete

IMG_20190827_004340 (resized).jpg

#54 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Isn't it a bit big though? Where are you going to fit it?
Rob

That's just it. Still don't have my game so I can always at that point when I get it downsize it by another 10%-20%. or worst comes to worst is removing a centrifuge tube and shrink it even more. I've got all the sizing covered so if I downsize it by more than that range it won't take me long to recreate a full prototype.

I've also noticed that I could bring down the height of the can by another .375in to bring the height down. (check next post)

#55 1 year ago
1566881954160870735002757036433 (resized).jpg
#57 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Isn't it a bit big though? Where are you going to fit it?
Rob

After looking at it again Rob definitely had a point. I will have to revise sizing. New can will roughly be 1.5"x1.5" x 3.3". Give or take the size of a business card.

#59 1 year ago
Quoted from GRB1959:

This mod looks very nice. Is this mod going to be interactive with the game with LEDs? Will there be a mounting bracket included with the mod?
Thanks.
Gord

Here is how I plan the mod to work. The centrifuge tubes will contain glow in the dark resin activated by UV leds. Since resin is not conductive I will dip the UV led diodes directly inside the centrifuge tube essentially cementing the led inside the resin and the tubes. The lights will be able to get hooked up to a specific insert on the playfield essentially activating the resin when a specific insert is active . The bottom part of the unit under the centrifuge tubes will have white leds inside diffused by a translucant plate within the box (holes in the top portion of the plate) These white leds will be hooked up to the nearest GI and will always be on.

Again this is all theoretical but I am currently waiting on 3 things now. The glow in the dark powder, the new 06ml centrifuge tubes and UV leds. Will then have to calculate voltage and resistance to get it all to work.

Since I do not know the position of the unit yet I am not sure of a bracket system for it but will get to it once I cross that bridge. In theory what will be included (that quote me on this yet)

1 can mod
2 wire hook ups terminal with 2 splitter (if permitting, since I dont have the game yet I cant really tell what the hook ups will be)
1 mounting bracket
6 UV leds (pending brighteness)
2 white leds (pending brighteness)
1 sticker
Fully painted

#61 1 year ago

Two words for you on this bad ass mod.
" Hurry Up" Just kidding.
One request , could we ask for some type of number / word or name on the can? If we are in the early stages and you are not mass producing that would be way cool. A small upcharge for a small custom job. Mine will be a number on the can . It will match my serial number....yes I know I am weird.
Cant wait to see this bad boy come to life.

It's possible but just note that I'm making the sticker on a silver foil so that the sticker will have reflective properties which are mass produced. I don't mind adding easter eggs on the can because I'm going all out with the graphics. Like the barcode could be your number since you are the first to ask.

#63 1 year ago

wrap done. Need some eyes for typos
EDIT: Logo tweaked so the B doesn't touch the A
Need to fix "hear" and not "ear"
can-wrap2.jpg

#66 1 year ago
Quoted from Davi:

If you are looking for exact copy:
The barcode in the movie scene is vertical, and much thicker.

Or perhaps you should use something to see what the barcode says

#68 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

That is what I was thinking. And I don't even have the game. One of the coolest mods ever.
LTG : )

Ah crap now the pressure is really on lol

#70 1 year ago

I hate when a project stalls. I'm scheduled to receive the tubes between Thursday and Monday. I'm hoping to receive the resistors tomorrow so will work on the electrical end of things.

#77 1 year ago
Quoted from woody24:

Now that would be cool to modify for the OG JP. Each tube labeled like the movie and tied to a dinosaur on the playfield. The ones we have to collect for Triball.

Please explain. I'm more than glad to adapt to make this the ultimate mod. Are you saying the VR-2.01 kinda labels?

#79 1 year ago

They would have to be transparent with just the letters printed on black because it would block too much of the light. What would be even cooler is if I could get them printed with UV reactive ink. :O

#81 1 year ago

I saw a thread from Mezel Mods doing a can but not as cool as this bad boy.
Whats your next project after this??

I've got two more things lined up. My lips are sealed.

#86 1 year ago
Quoted from bgwilly31:

If theres a list i want in! You could put uv liquid in each test tube. And seal the test tubes. Liquid used for CPU Coolers in desktop PC's.

I'm using glow powder and mixing it with epoxy resin. This will solve two issues 1) I will sicking the LED directly in the resin so they will be glued in place. 2. This will cause maximum exposure inside the tubes.

#87 1 year ago
Quoted from woody24:

But just realized that the can needs to be placed over it, covering up some of the vials. In my head it seemed perfect. ha. Will leave it up to you to test as you see fit.
But was excited of the thought that while you were talking about them all being lit by one insert, would be awesome to have them be lit individually as per the dinos on the OG table.

It is possible but would add to the cost of the unit. I could get each vial to light up individually.

#88 1 year ago

What to do when you are waiting for stuff to arrive. Buy paint samples for spray gun, fix the typos on the wrap and do some strength testing. Hopefully this is error free.

EDIT: EXPOXY has been corrected to EPOXY. Also note that weight will be adjusted once mod is done to be 100% accurate
can-wrap2.png

#94 1 year ago
Quoted from Latinfantom:

Not to burst anyone's bubble here but.....you do know this already exists in a very awesome way right?
Already ordered mine from sideshow collectibles. Darn authentic too!
https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/jurassic-park-cryo-can-chronicle-collectibles-905015[quoted image]

I am aware. The problem is size and then modify it for lighting. AKA Good luck fitting that in there. New vials don't come in until Tuesday. Wednesday is wehn the new version will be posted. Also speaking to player one rep on Monday to see where I am in the queue to get my game. I'm guessing ETA for this will be OCT 1st or close to that.

#96 1 year ago
Quoted from tjw998:

I'm not sure how much smaller the can is that you are making vs that sideshow one, but the sideshow one is listed as an 11oz can and your label is for 10oz. Just wondering if 10 is correct for your scale or if it should be smaller.

I will weighted my mod once it's done and adjust the weight. Gotta be accurate you know

#100 1 year ago
Quoted from Dantesmark:

I feel that if u can keep it closer to the original size of a regular can, it would be awesome.
What if u lay it in the shooter lane?

That won't fit. Putting a real can in there will make things look disproportionate.

#103 1 year ago

We need our daily Barbasol fix. Bring it buddy.[quoted image]

I'll get the new vials Tuesday. Until then there is not much I can do. I have refined the bottom plate and have thought about how I'll anchor the can to the playfield pending location

#105 1 year ago

I guess I'm working this weekend after all. These showed up a few days early

15671979758976065701998574316905 (resized).jpg
#110 1 year ago

Are those Pajamas? Cmon man...HAHA

Nah in shorts but took a break to go watch my godson play hockey...tryouts for AA..,in the arena...in shorts lol

#112 1 year ago

I forgot you are up in the freezing part of the continent. It was 95 degrees today.
How far are you from Montreal?? traveled there 5-6 times.

1.5 hrs

#115 1 year ago

flashinstinct - working as we type, I bet painting has begun.

Nope now for some reason the STL file doesn't want to print the vial holes. I got them to print with 8. Redid for 7 because 8 would not fit and now I'm scrambling to find out why

15672156317011670894773359914075 (resized).jpg
#116 1 year ago

Comparing sizes from previous model. New model would have 7 vials

15672193033181132766896389175689 (resized).jpg
#120 1 year ago

Coming along

15672693662047685188506493708705 (resized).jpg
#122 1 year ago

Coming along. Cap mods are left and then I will try the full assembly

15672848911616365896607506945335 (resized).jpg
#123 1 year ago

99% done. Just minor adjustments required. Next up test lights in lower compartment.

1567454793307617661350316119 (resized).jpg
#125 1 year ago

While I'm waiting for my JP to arrive I've started work on my first little project. Idea will be to have a Barbasol can roughly 4-5" tall by roughly 2" wide with a light shining from within the can inside the DNA fluid and a light in the bottom portion to light from underneath. WIP. Really time to put that 3D printer to good use and start learning like a mad man.

Current list of people interested
Whoever is on this list will get a PM notification when I will start taking orders. Just send me a PM to get added to this list. Anyone on this list will receive a first batch intro price. If you are not on this list you will be able to buy the mod at regular price once it hits the Pinside market. I will be making this mod in batches and not made to order since it takes so much time to make one. Parts will be printed in batches of 10 (apart from the initial order list). Deposits will be required as a placeholder. I will keep the small deposit until the 10 orders have been filled and ask for the rest of the money before delivery starts.

THE LIST
1. Daditude
2. adamross
3. Mayboyz
4. MardDaddy
5. davijc02
6. EightBallTexas
7. f3honda4me
8. dc2010
9. Yelobird
10. hodgesm0
11. gipinball
12. adamgacek
13. bgwilly31
14. leaffan67
15. catchlight
16. estrader
17. brett

SHIPPING
Shipping options will vary. Shipping will start at roughly $10 with no tracking (aka it gets lost, not my fault) all the up to $18 with tracking and insurance. Buyers will be able to choose a few options.

#128 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

Do you have any idea of price yet ?

Less than Tron arcade mod More than the typical mod. I haven't rounded out just yet but just in 3D print time is over 2h30. Hence the printing in batches to improve on time. It will also come down to how much time to paint, assemble, pack, ship etc..

#132 1 year ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

looking good. Still seems a little large, but maybe not.

Once I get the game I will fit. If it needs to be smaller I will retro fit. Most likely will drop vials down to 6

#135 1 year ago

Things are proceeding as planned. Just got a note that I will be receiving my JP Pro in 2 weeks.

#142 1 year ago
Quoted from adamross:

Woo hoo I'm number 2! I'll probably receive this before my LE lands.

List order is not as important as locking in your Shaving Cream can with a deposit when I send out my PM

#144 1 year ago
Quoted from davijc02:

Awwww hell yeah let’s make it a race!

I'm not too worried. Sure there will be enough for everyone.

#146 1 year ago

Since I don't have my game yet I'm wondering if someone can confirm for me that CN16 on the main board can in fact output 5V? I know it says it there but I'd like confirmation to order the right parts.

#147 1 year ago

Back to holding pattern. Unit is 100% but now comes test fitting which can't happen until Sept 20th. Still waiting on UV diodes, alligator clips, molex, wire spool, step down, photoresistor. Hopefully next week will be a big push in the right direction.

#153 1 year ago

It dawned on me, howany people have blacklight s in their playroom and how much it will affect the outcome?

#154 1 year ago

Multiple positions have potential but these are my favoriate 4. The one on the right hand side holding the top spot has a mezel mode has the dock sign pointing right giving a perfect reference to shaving cream can.

position.jpg
#158 1 year ago

Those are my 2 choices.
Why not 2 cans?? one for each side....different color in the tubes or change the led so they are a tad different.
It's the most important mod-

I could do both and offer a deal if you buy two. 11 days until reception.

#159 1 year ago

Light test rig finished. Tomorrow is resin UV test day.

#161 1 year ago

Well yesterday wasn't a resin day at all. Learned that my grandmother is dying (she's got a few days or 1-2 weeks left). Mind you that at 95 she's had a good run. Made a trip to the hospital. On a good note, alligator clips should arrive soon and the proper resistors should come in today.

#167 1 year ago

Well would you look at that. Pinball sizing is this upcoming Friday. I will probably have to drop the idea of UV and stick with regular lights with colored resin. Will know more Friday once I see position. Secondly the LEDs I just tested with are not the proper wavelength to activate the glow. My issue is more about the opacity of the resin and amount a need to mix in to get it to work. I've also learned not too put too much resin in the tubes. I will also dunk the LEDs further down the tube to get even more exposure. On the graphics side I'm just waiting until Friday to start the order. Things are coming along.
IMG_20190915_181844 (resized).jpg

#170 1 year ago

STATUS
I've gone ahead now and have ordered 80% of products for mass production.

NEED OPINION / INPUT
Time to order the UV reactive mix. Should I keep the orange or go to yellow (more JP accurate)?

#172 1 year ago

Poll now added for resin colour, PLEASE VOTE.

#174 1 year ago

Orange all the way with as much mods I will do . It will show much better/
No way you could do 2 colors? would that jump the price??

I'll most likely do one colour at launch and then if people want to have another colour I will probably sell the interchangeable units.

#175 1 year ago

I WILL BE CLOSING THE EARLY BIRD LIST on SUNDAY SEPT 22nd at 10PM PST.
PMs will be sent. Pre orders will be taken on a first come first served basis. Since I have taken my funds to fund the project this wont be a "crowdfunding effort". Once you pay to reserve your spot, you will have until the shipment date to cancel your order.

IF you don't see your name on this list and have sent me a PM please do so again.
1. Daditude
2. adamross
3. Mayboyz
4. MardDaddy
5. davijc02
6. EightBallTexas
7. f3honda4me
8. dc2010
9. Yelobird
10. hodgesm0
11. gipinball
12. adamgacek
13. bgwilly31
14. leaffan67
15. catchlight
16. estrader
17. brett
18.pinballzach
19.DantesMark
20.PinballPal
21. Spectreman
22. TUFLYF
23. Mtg381
24. jeffspinballpalace
25. Bsavage
26. Golfingdad1
27. jorro
28. fxdwg
29. Blakester
30. Rydhia
31. dnaman
32. arcadem
33. Jon9508
34. tosman33
35. DarthSinex

#177 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

Have you received your SLA printer? This will look slick in resin!

Yes. The base and top cap portions will be in SLA the rest FDM.

#179 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Orange will look better and be more consistent in LED, IMHO..
The photo shows a nice natural progression of orange to yellow to white.
Please add me to the list!
(Minor point.....can you counter sink and use flat head screws in assembly?)

The screw heads in the pic wear not screw all the way. Final product will not have visible screws.

#181 1 year ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

was there a price posted for this ? I couldnt find it.

Not yet. Waiting on. Friday just to size in the game.

#184 1 year ago

***.....IMPORTANT PRICING INFORMATION BELOW.....***

I have been bombarded with pricing requests it's become more time consuming replying than just delivering the goods. So here goes. People have until SEPT 22ND, 2019 until 10PM PST time until the early bird window closes. Prices in USD.

SUPER EARLY BIRD
If you are on the list as of right now in post #1, you get a $5 super early adopters bonus and get the unit at $124.99 + shipping

EARLY BIRD
If you are not on the list in post #1 you will pay $129.99 + shipping.

REGULAR PRICE
Regular price will be $159.99 + shipping

SHIPPING
I have guess-timated shipping using Canada Post's shipping estimate calculator.

United States & Canada
Air - no time estimate with no coverage $9
Tracked Packet - 7 Business Days with $75 coverage $15
Expedited Package - 4 Business Days with $150 coverage $19

International
Will be billed on a per order situation. I cannot account for all countries.

PROCEDURE
As of right now I will be accepting PRE ORDERS on a first come, first served basis but people on the list will receive their orders first. Followed by anyone who hops in before closing day Sept 22ND 10PM PST. I will be taking the initial orders minus shipping aka send the money for the unit and then will have to pay the shipping once unit is ready.

CANCELLATIONS
Once you have made the deposit, you will be able to look at the progress of the mod in these post. If at any time you want to back out before your unit ships, I will refund you work money. This is not a crowdfunded endeavor. I believe I have been on here long enough to have shown integrity.

WHAT YOU PAY NOW
You pay the price of the unit shown in the lists above. You pay shipping once unit is ready.

SEND ME A PM FOR PAYMENT INSTRUCTIONS

Cheers,
Guy aka Flashinstinct

#188 1 year ago

Add me to to VIP list....lol

you're on the Ultra secret VIP list.....people on that list get a roll of toilet paper with every order On a more serious note, thanks for all your enthusiam and positive postings and PMs.

#189 1 year ago

HOLY GOOD NEWS FOLKS
Granny is going out of the hospital and back to the residence. Doctors cannot explain the recovery and it seems the antiobiotics given did the trick to close and repair the fissures in her intestines and get rid of the infection. On a sadder note they did find a cancer mass that they cannot operate on the size of a grapefruit so she is still on borrowed time but I WILL FUCKING TAKE IT. The word miracle comes to mind I am so happy of the news.

#193 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

I think the design of this mod looks well done, however I wouldn't put it on my Jurassic park pin because it messes with the scale of the park. Everything else in the pin is proportionally accurate to one another, from the T-rex to the Raptor pit, to the car, to the tower... It's a beautiful world under the glass. Adding a huge Barbasol can disrupts this unity.

Let's wait til Friday and see what sizing will do before taking out the guillotine lol. By your statement we should assume that the copter blades the the premium an le should be 3x the size.
And the car compared to that should be alot smaller than the copter blades.

If the size is too big I will adjust. This mod won't leave until I have the thumbs up from initial buyers.

Just so we are clear. I'm really taking this light heartedly. So don't be offended. I'm not.

#195 1 year ago
Quoted from swinks:

if the scale is out flashinstinct you could always design your own tubes in a carousel as one piece using this material, yell out if you need a hand.
https://www.shapeways.com/materials/fine-detail-plastic
it lights up well so then you can put a led strip in the can to shine down letting you or others mix up lighting

Not too worried. I've got clear resin. I'll cross that bridge if I get there.

#198 1 year ago

In other news....cap and white film disc are printing on the SLA

1568764162311200842391474550014 (resized).jpg
#199 1 year ago
Quoted from jonesjb:

And the mosquitos would be huge!

They are real

MV5BYzUzODI5OGEtNDg3OC00NjAwLTk3MTAtMmM4NzUxZTdkY2M0XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_SX178_AL_ (resized).jpg
#201 1 year ago

Hi

Quoted from golfingdad1:

Sorry if previously answered...
Will this actually open to reveal the viles then close?

Initially thought of that but the implications where too great for my first go at it. I needed a place to run the wires in the center column. Then would have had to design a piston-like add on to have the elements slide up and down. Will it would be awesome at those size the more you put in the less room you have.

#202 1 year ago

Though to get a shot of this but the resolution is amazing.

15687747751097446655387345147723 (resized).jpg
#203 1 year ago

Bottom portion light test. I have the wrong LEDs in right now. Waiting for flat top to distribute the light more evenly but at least the light disbursement diffuser is doing its job.

15687750774583088850229851977906 (resized).jpg
#208 1 year ago

Nice Work as always. You deserve the award for persistence.
I hope you sell 100's

Ordered molex, shipping boxes, bubble wrap,heat shrink tubes today. It's going to feel like xmas soon at my house. Especially the orders from overseas should be coming in by the end of the week, early next week.

#209 1 year ago

PSA : Folks please DO NOT pay for shipping. PayPal fluctuates with the currency exchange on a daily basis and makes it a nightmare to track.

That is all... Now back to work....

#212 1 year ago

Tonight is last prototype assembly before I get the game tomorrow. Time to give an update on where I am at.

TONIGHT
- Print final SLA parts
- Paint and clear the cap
- Paint metallic silver parts

WEEKEND GOALS
- Fit in machine
- start designing support bracket
- measure wire lengths

NEXT WEEK GOALS
- Send decal to print
- start instructions
- if all goes well tomorrow night, start printing parts for mass production

WAITING
Currently waiting on final parts from suppliers like LEDs, Resistors, Molex Connectors, Heat Shrink Tubes, Alligator clips, Card Board Boxes, Bubble Wrap etc.

#214 1 year ago

Little set back. SLA prints and FDM prints have subtle differences that make them too tight to fit together. Will need minor adjustments. But the quality...I need to leave the pieces in a bath for a few minutes and then will leave in the sun for the day tomorrow to let cure. Will paint tomorrow.
15689467106494147998781829273635 (resized).jpg15689467347663494772336508839668 (resized).jpg

#216 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

Looking awesome. Consider a "nail" UV lamp. Really speeds up curing and costs very little. Looks great.

I've ordered 1000 UV LEDs from China. Think I'll have enough to make myself a UV box lol

#218 1 year ago

I don't know if I am more existed because this is here and I get to play or because I can finally fit test the Barbasol can

15690165153914730176352436744616 (resized).jpg
#219 1 year ago

Prototype wins. Didn't turn the game on yet. The one on the right orbit will be higher . Didnt want any hands in the pic.

15690187790837769814320641832326 (resized).jpg15690189182281799298327061038062 (resized).jpg
#222 1 year ago

@Stupid question. Isn't there suppose to be a connection at CN16? Missing header?

1569019535894121239828812217337 (resized).jpg
#224 1 year ago
Quoted from Yelobird:

If your needing 12v could you just use CN6 by the power supply?[quoted image]

But isn't there suppose to be a header at CN16?

#226 1 year ago

Opinions on size?
Note: the size in terms of width is perfect on the left. I couldn't fit anything wider.

#228 1 year ago
Quoted from LTG:

I'd say you are about average.

I just spewed my beer

#229 1 year ago

Back to cylinder sizing.....anyone think my canister is out of proportion?

#232 1 year ago

If all is good in terms of sizing I will start mass producing the parts. So as the templar in Indiana Jones would say.....choose wisely

#234 1 year ago
Quoted from dnaman:

I wish that we could see a DE JP as that is where mine is going but I literally have the PF on a rotisserie and stripped

I get where you are coming from. Can someone measure the clearance between the glass and left ramp diverter on the DE?

#235 1 year ago

Stern never mentioned the cat feature in the matrix

15690358105202229825615440709239 (resized).jpg
#237 1 year ago

This is thematic

15690366503442834398319707747373 (resized).jpg
#241 1 year ago

I am going to assume people are happy with the size of the unit and will start mass production of pieces as early as tonight.

#243 1 year ago

Caps are in the printer. Will have caps and white portion done by end of day.

#245 1 year ago
Quoted from DarthSinex:

How would the right orbit variation be mounted?

My plan is to build a custom brace, bracket, pillar (whatever you want to call it). It will connect to the main part of the can. It's in the works. I've also found other potential places. Will post soon. Either way, I'm making sure this thing will rest on a proper stand if needs be.

STATUS UPDATE:
All caps have been printed, moving to top of can as we speak.

#246 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

My plan is to build a custom brace, bracket, pillar (whatever you want to call it). It will connect to the main part of the can. It's in the works. I've also found other potential places. Will post soon. Either way, I'm making sure this thing will rest on a proper stand if needs be.
STATUS UPDATE:
All caps have been printed, moving to top of can as we speak.

Capture (resized).PNG
#249 1 year ago

Photosensitivity test is a success on the test rig.

Printing Status:
100% caps
36% top of can
0% lock ring
0% can
0% top plate
0% mid plate
0% main column
0% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring

Production. Status
Painting of caps might begin tonight. Waiting on more components to move forward.

12 hours to price jump

#250 1 year ago

$159.99 after 10PM PST. - $129.99 until then

#251 1 year ago

Well this sucks. Not to self don't forget to fill the vat with resin. Lost 6 caps.

#257 1 year ago

Printing Status:
100% caps
100% top of can
0% lock ring
0% can
0% top plate
0% mid plate
0% main column
0% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring (in progress)

#259 1 year ago

Their. Custom bracket. Lol. Top view. The idea is to have to electric fences with lights and high voltage sign. Arm extends to Barbasol can. Prototype coming soon. This is a preliminary idea but like it so far. The only downside and perhaps, achilles heal of this idea is print time. Time will tell but I am heading in that direction.
IMG_20190923_143151 (resized).jpg

#260 1 year ago

Caps painted

1569292215958322322341982826187 (resized).jpg
#261 1 year ago

Printing Status:
0% lock ring
0% can
6% top plate (printing)
0% mid plate
0% main column
0% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring

Production
- Painting top of cans tonight. Should be all done today.
- The white ring part print totally messed up yesterday (back to the drawing board)

Ready for assembly
100% caps

Priority order list updated (if you don't see your name on here and have paid please let me know)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-U7VJADzT-jWXihcMEr2gwal97yRQjw-fAZYOkBz6Wk/edit?usp=sharing

#263 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***

PRINTING STATUS
0% lock ring
0% can
35% top plate (printing)
0% mid plate
0% main column
0% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring

PRODUCTION STATUS
75% Painting top of cans tonight. Need to sand a few of them for imperfections and repaint.
The white ring part print totally messed up yesterday (back to the drawing board)

ASSEMBLY STATUS
100% caps

#264 1 year ago

The list of components grows. I'm 99% confident that I have ordered all the parts. More top plates on the printer. Should be close to done top plates by tomorrow.

#265 1 year ago

Test fit after paint is good

15694511040833561888050220313805 (resized).jpg
#266 1 year ago

***///NEW MOD UPDATE///***
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-jeep-winch-light-cap#post-5224092

Nedry jeep winch light cap

***///DAILY UPDATE///***

The printer has been going non stop for the last 48 hours. Once I am done this batch I am seriously thinking of just getting an extra printer to speed things up. The bottleneck right now is really the printing time. Still waiting on most electronic parts to arrive.

PRINTING STATUS
0% lock ring
0% can
88% top plate (printing)
0% mid plate
0% main column
0% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring

PRODUCTION STATUS
TBD

ASSEMBLY STATUS
100% caps
100% can tops

#267 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***

Received some parts, headers, molex connectors, crimp pins, heat shrink tubes, nylon spacers.

PRINTING STATUS
0% lock ring
0% can
50% mid plate (currently printing)
0% main column
0% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring

PRODUCTION STATUS
Top plates are now curing and will pass into the "paint shop" over the weekend.

ASSEMBLY STATUS
100% caps
100% can tops

#268 1 year ago

Time to print first stand for test fit

15695915583943084044908533689958 (resized).jpg
#270 1 year ago
Quoted from toasterman04:

Will that stand work for DE and Stern? Or just Stern?!?

This current stand is for the Stern version.

#271 1 year ago

Test is in and everything fits. Minor tweaks to make it 100%.
15697210747393355109395525076511 (resized).jpg

#272 1 year ago

Everything seems to be on point just need to make the hook up holes a tad lower to raise the can a few millimeters. Hooking up circuit to pinball in the next day or so.

From players view you can clearly see the ball exit the ramp at the top and you can clearly see when it exits the loop of the right orbit giving good timing for shots.

Wiring
All wiring from the can will run through a hole and along the back side of the bracket. The only wiring that will be seen is from the bracket to the back of the helicopter loop seen in pic 3. From the player's view. No one will see a single wire dangling.
15697688343386827260593029396200 (resized).jpg15697688596736632656858629767956 (resized).jpg15697688782198908161190281174309 (resized).jpg

#273 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
While I didn't paint the top plates over the weekend as intended, I decided to focus on the can stand, which now has been finalized and printing more parts. I've put a hold on the main column part printing until I receive my bulk order of LEDs so that I don't print parts for nothing. I started doing part count this weekend and with all the resistors, cables, headers, connectors, led lights, 3d parts, this little sucker has over 40 pieces.

PRINTING STATUS
0% lock ring
40% can
20% main column
25%% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring
0% can bracket / stand

PRINTER LABEL STATUS
Modifications need to be done to the label in order to accommodate bracket. Will work on those tonight.

PRODUCTION STATUS
Mid plates - awaiting paint
Top plates - awaiting paint

ASSEMBLY STATUS
100% caps
100% can tops

That is all.

#275 1 year ago
Quoted from tjw998:

don't forget to update the size of the container

Yup very last thing I will do is put that puppy on the scale with all lights, wires, resistors, fuse, fuse holder etc.. on there. I've done an official part count and I am at 70 pieces. The can alone contains 24 parts. I never thought there would be so many of them.

#276 1 year ago

IMPORTANT NOTE TO EB BUYERS!!!!!!
I forgot to ask this from all buyers. Can buyers PM me and tell me which unit they are buying JP Stern or JP Data East. While my current efforts are on finishing the Stern version first i still want to get the ball rollin gon the Data East Side. Ill need to know how many brackets of each I need to print.

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
Should receive all circuitry parts today. We are getting closer to the end goal. The lock Ring, close plate and white ring can all be easily printed in one day. I can safely say that all printed pieces will be done by Friday. Now with that said, I will be painting most of the pieces over the upcoming weekend.

NEXT WEEK GOALS
- create all the wiring harnesses (if you want to call it that) for all units
- create instructions with detailed pictures
- receive the graphics labels from the printer

CURRENT PRINTING STATUS
0% lock ring
80% can
20% main column
75%% bottom cryo cell
0% close plate
0% White ring
0% can bracket / stand

PRODUCTION STATUS

ASSEMBLY STATUS
100% caps
100% can tops

That is all.

#278 1 year ago

I forgot to ask this from all buyers. Can buyers PM me and tell me which unit they are buying JP Stern or JP Data East. While my current efforts are on finishing the Stern version first i still want to get the ball rollin gon the Data East Side. Ill need to know how many brackets of each I need to print.

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
Woohoo!!!! I have received all the circuitry parts. The last thing on the list is the specialized paint used in the centrifuge tubes which should arrive in the next few days. The last major two pieces left to print are the main columns, which should be finished by tomorrow, and stand brackets. The rest can be printed in 1 day. Circuitry testing should happen tomorrow night.

NEXT WEEK GOALS

CURRENT PRINTING STATUS
0% lock ring
48% main column
0% close plate
0% White ring
0% can bracket / stand

PRODUCTION STATUS
Cryo cell - awaiting paint
Cans - awaiting quick paint on edge only.

ASSEMBLY STATUS

100% caps
100% can tops
That is all

#279 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
Close plate model has failed twice. For such simple a part it's making me scratch my head a little. Gonna get it figured out tonight. I'll most likely have to change the FEP which will consume 1 hour of my time tonight. Circuitry test is still scheduled for tonight.

NEXT WEEK GOALS

CURRENT PRINTING STATUS
0% lock ring
0% close plate
0% White ring
0% can bracket / stand

PRODUCTION STATUS
Cryo cell - awaiting paint
Main column - awaiting paint
Cans - awaiting quick paint on edge only.

ASSEMBLY STATUS
100% caps
100% can tops

That is all

#280 1 year ago

Hopefully this version prints better.

1570126316039351618892485946786 (resized).jpg
#281 1 year ago

Hard at work

15701478671066735435026138300138 (resized).jpg
#282 1 year ago

CIRCUITRY TEST COMPLETE!!!!!

GOOD NEWS
The rig works 100% in the game and activates when needed. The Fuse works, the relay works, the GI and the Embryo lights work.... everything works.

BAD NEWS
FDM filament doesn't behave like SLA resin (resin has barely no give). I have to completely reprint the cryo chambers and the top plates from scratch. I am utterly pissed but to give the best product, I have to reprint.

NEUTRAL / POSITIVE NEWS
The uv lights are not strong enough to light the resin (shame). So I have to abandon the UV aspect but the silver lining out of it is that the white leds are ultra bright and will definitely shine throught the orange paint and resin to give an awesome look (the inital picture from post #167 - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jp-amp-jp2-light-mod/page/4#post-5205130 is with purple LED which are 50% less bright than the white leds). The video (does not do it justice) I added 1 white led to the 6 UV leds. With 1 led per centrifuge is activated, this thing iwll pop like crazy. While fantasy and reality does tend to blend sometime, the more realistic thing here is to go full on white and I do believe the orange will pop even more. To give a reference the bottom cryo chamber is illuminated iwth 4 leds and I'm putting 7 in the can. BONUS. I will still be using UV reative paint so for the folks with massive blacklights in the arcade room the paint should still emit a glow when the LEDS are not on.

With that said. On with creating harnesses and get the show on the road. Donèt mind my poor frenglish dialect in the video.

#284 1 year ago
Quoted from OLDPINGUY:

Boarded LEDs, or Bulbs? Curious of the light rig.

Flap top leds soldered in parallel. They will be dipped in the orange resin of each centrifuge tube. So once the resin settles these things wont go anywhere. I took a look into boards etc... but decided that having them glued in the tubes was the most logical way to go.

#286 1 year ago

I'm about to go bat shit crazy. The wife has me in a mall. I feel like I am dying inside.

1570226369508653546408710664761 (resized).jpg
#288 1 year ago
Quoted from cosmokramer:

Ahh, a self serve herpes bar...

LOL
I've given the 3D printer and my head a break today. With that said I have started creating the harnesses and soldered some of the led series together. The unit will be plugged for the CHAOS insert. However you could go in any direction capable within the reach of the wiring.

Should have all LEDs soldered by the end of the weekend which will leave resistance soldering this week.

We are clawing closer to the finish line.

#289 1 year ago

Beer and soldering....

1570304641352630387688849886663 (resized).jpg
#290 1 year ago

Soldering for all LEDs completed 450 LEDs soldered and over 100ft of cable arranged. About another 250ft to go.

#291 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
I'd like to start by thanking everyone for their patience. I hope these somewhat daily updates are reassuring you that i'm not just sitting on my ass doing nothing. I've been chipping at the block on a daily basis so things are going well. Just not fast but a steady pace.

Over the weekend I managed to solder all led series together. All 450 of them. The beer was good at the end of the session.
I also managed to create 9 of the 31 partial wiring harnesses. I will be focusing my efforts on creating all of these in the next day or so. This portion of the harness goes from CN6 on your power supply board and goes all the way to the relay. This relay will have to be screwed to the underside of the playfied (no worries spacers and screws will be provided). I would have had more done but I really underestimated the amount of wire required (I ran out). I've given everyone a lot of loose so that even if you raise the playfield and do maintenance the wires will not tug on any connection or be tight. There is also a fuse in the circuitry to be even more secure (it will also require a screw if you want to install it, I personally don't like any dangling wires). I recommend just doing a quick pilot hole so that the screw goes in nice and smooth without stressing the wood. If you uncomfortable about that, I'm sure double sided tape for the relay and the fuse could be used.

REPRINT
I've started reprinting the bottom cryo cell to reinforce the location where the underside plate screws into the piece. I've complete 12 of the 45. This should be completed by Wednesday.

GRAPHICS
This is scheduled for tomorrow. I will make modifications to the print and then send off to the printer hopefully Wednesday. They should arrive by the following week. I have also taken the time to create labels that clearly identify what is what so that no mix up occurs. Expect to see something like the labels in the attached pic attached to some of the wires. This is to prevent accidents from happening.

PAINT
As soon as the bottom plates are done printing and given a full day to cure I will paint the Mid plate, top plates, bottom cryo cell, bottom plate and can edges together. These will be left to dry for a few days before I even attempt to touch them.

ASSEMBLY
If all goes well and I don't have to reprint the top plate. I hope to start assembly next week. The paint is suppose to arrive this week, if that doesnt happen then everything gets delayed because I have to mix and insert resin in roughly 315 centrifuge tubes and then I have to insert the led arrays in all of them. My plan is to solder the resistors once the leds have settled and the resin has completely cured, trapping the leds inside.

NEXT WEEK GOALS
Start printing bracket stands. This is where the EB will come in. I can only print 3/6 of these a day. Which means, I will sending these in batches. I will print them, cure and then painted in small batches everyday. As soon as a bracket is dry and ready to go, it will be packed and shipped.

Again this is all a moving target and goals that I set for myself but I try to push on forward. Again I really appreciate all your patience.

Thanks,
Guy aka flashinstinct

IMG_20191007_083716 (resized).jpg
#293 1 year ago

Well hello beautiful 28 harnesses

15704996671724837769041819549141 (resized).jpg
#295 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
Had to order even more cable last night (ran out again), now at up to 300ft of wiring.
With that said, the main portion of all harnesses should be all done tonight. I have completed most of them. I will also try to complete the soldering of all resistors tonight all 225 of them.

REPRINT
Bottom Cryo cell is almost all printed and I should finish tonight. Which leaves us with the bottom base plate.

GRAPHICS
Slated for tonight. I will make modifications to the print and then send off to the printer hopefully Wednesday.

#296 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
- All bottom cryo cells are printed.
- All first portion of harnesses completed.
- Graphics revised but one last adjustment before sending out to printer

TODAY
- I didn't get a chance to solder the resistors last night, as I rearranged priorities.
- On tonights schedule is to cut the right lengths of wiring, crimp and install the connectors that go from the can to the relay switch and the jumper cable (if the lack of a better term) i want to leave the LED wiring to the end.
- Start printing white rings - should all be done by the end of the night and hopefully finish the revised design of the lock ring.
- Hopefully also start painting some pieces.

#297 1 year ago

***///DAILY UPDATE///***
- All white rings printed
- All bottom cryo cells are painted
- All main columns are painted
- Finally figured out the problem with the base plate which consumed 3 hours of my life. One thing for sure is that I'll never make that mistake again and the 3d Printing lesson was learned last night. Stupid checkbox.
- put the harness on the back burner until tonight
- one small tweak for graphic testing today and files should leave for printer tonight

TODAY
Since the cryo cell and the main column are painted (they look awesome), I can now assemble those two pieces and the white ring together. Which means that I will be assembling all of the units lower portions tonight along with the secondary wiring to those leds.

#299 1 year ago

Can wrap sticker fitted, measured and everything matches 100%. Unfortunately due to the stand I had to make graphical changes to the can. While not 100% like the original it still good. Will post picture tonight. Another thing to check off the list.

#300 1 year ago

I've ran into a predicament, new part needs to be developed.... please stand by and give me thee wekend to sort things out. I will post an update Tuesday after the Canadian Thanksgiving.

#301 1 year ago

UPDATE!!!!
Ran into a problem Thursday where the LED lights were bleeding through the paint and the plastic. While I liked the look I knew it wasn't going to be for everyone. The other problem came when I had to squeeze the LEDs in. While it had never happened in the other test two wires came into contact and we'll.. ....kaboom LEDs. To solve the problem I've had to recreate some parts to a) make it safer for wires not to cross and b) to prevent the light from bleeding through the sides.

Now lights have a plate the point the LEDs on the inside and all wiring is on the outside to the loop. The only connections will be in the middle and at opposing ends preventing any shorts.

I will then cover the exterior of the led solders on the outside with electrical tape. Serves two purposes 1) prevent the light coming from the back of the led to show on the exterior walls and 2) add an extra level of protection.

In other words ....2 Problems solved.
IMG_20191013_125353 (resized).jpg

#303 1 year ago

You Da Man!!!
With as much attention to detail and passion to deliver the best product ever, you need to start thinking of your next mod. We are fans.

Who said I wasn't lol?

#305 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

Canada has a Thanksgiving? Do y'all serve chicken?

Nah it's turkey day. And everyone overcooks turkey so it always taste like shit. The secret to a good turkey is bacon.. you cover that bird with bacon and you put spices and butter between the skin and the meat....flawless turkeys

download (resized).jpeg
#310 1 year ago

Thought you would have popped 1-2 LED's in the bird before you took the picture. HAHA

Nope I drizzle it with maple syrup and watch magic happen.

https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/maple-roasted-turkey-with-sage-smoked-bacon-and-cornbread-stuffing-recipe2-1941783

#311 1 year ago

printing on new parts has started. Ièm guessing I will have a video with all parts installed in my machine wednesday / Thursday and will start filling in orders next week. Fingers crossed.

#315 1 year ago

UPDATE
- New parts currently printin
- Top Plate painted
- Can cylindar painted
- new main column parts curing

TOMORRROW
Paint base plates

#318 1 year ago

Unfortunately I can only print this part in small batches. The prints start to fail if I add too many pieces. The bottom layers on the outer edges of the print area cool off and don't adhere to the plate. You can loop this and keep yourselves entertained lol

15711984776827221253622402682950 (resized).jpg
#320 1 year ago

Another thing to cross off the list - get your reading on!

instructions.pdf
#322 1 year ago

Okay now that we see your talent, what is the next item in the cooker? Hint please.

Vacation LOL.

#324 1 year ago

It will pay for new tools.
And also found a mistake in my instructions. Will have to modify that.

#326 1 year ago

Running a bit behind. All main columns are painted. Moving to Mid plates later tonight. The first part of two will be done tonight which leaves me one wiring sample and a base to paint tomorrow for the test.

#328 1 year ago

The instruction will be roughly the same, the location and pin number for the source will be different but yes the goal is to make a slightly different sheet.

#329 1 year ago

****////DAILY UPDATE////****
- Mid plates painted
- All top plates painted
- Center Columns painted

I still need to put the resin inside the centrifuge tubes, it take roughly 30 hours to cure since adding the paint adds to the hardening time. The bummer about the paint is the supplier never got back to me after making my order. When I called yesterday they told me the stock was backordered and I would need to wait an extra 3 weeks. So I am going with plan B, fluorescent coloured paint with a mix of glow powder with resin. I will pour the new mix tonight to have it all hardened up for Saturday. Which means no video until Saturday.

With that said. The final pieces to make the can are on the printer as we speak. I will need til Saturday to get all the bottom plates done. Painting the final pieces over the weekend.

Which leaves the harnesses that go from the can to the relay (as per instruction sheet). I will start assembly tonight on those. Which means, soldering all resistors to the led series that I have already made. Test each series to make sure everything works. Put the leds inside the lower canister and seal them up. This will be my main focus for the next few days.

Once the final test is done Saturday, I will proceed to pour all the resin in all the units and attach all the leds within the top portion of the can. And if nothing has changed (which should not have), I will start printing the brackets for the Stern version. I can only print 3-6 of these per day. (blaming build volume on SLA printers).

I still haven't shipped things to the printer. Which I hope to do before tomorrow. I'll be honest, it's slacking from my end and entirely my fault. I decided to focus elsewhere and it kinda got off the radar. So I have to get my ass in gear and send this to the printer. It usually takes them about 1.5 weeks to send these back.

SHIPMENT FORECAST *** NOTE TO ALL BUYERS ***
Considering all these factors, I'm confident that I will start shipping units the week of Nov4th. If you haven't already, please tell me which version you are intending to buy (Data East or Stern). Also note that I have to head over and drive roughly an hour to get to a DE JP. So while I know some of the DE clients have paid first, i will ask for patience. My main goal is to get these done and after the big wave is over I will have to book some time with my friend to a) find the 12V on the game and b) create a bracket. I apologize for the delay but I only have so much spare time on my hands and I have been dipping alot into family time lately to get this all done.

The end is near