Topic Stats

• 43 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 17 days ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 3 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

530-5332-00 (resized).jpg
03CFECAE-9F74-4C90-A9EC-6BC72D7D04E6 (resized).jpeg
s-l1600 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 4 months ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Hello Joust folks,
Just letting you all know that Joust plastics will be no problem - in any quantity you need. Whether it be 1 extra, or 100 extra needing to be made. We're going to be taking care of the "re-run" when the Joust reproduction playfields are shipping. I won't steal our coming thunder right now, but I will say that CPR will be changing reproduction in the hobby forever - starting first with plastics & backglasses, and soon after playfields. This summer. We've been building 15 years to this moment. On-demand reproductions (runs or 're-runs' of 1) will be CPR's new thing. Order. Made. Shipped. With turnarounds that will make your head spin. We'll explain everything in detail when the time comes.
As for Joust playfields, after 3 years of CPR collecting the preorders of "everybody Joust" who wanted a new Joust playfield - just a reminder to those Jousters who didn't get the recent emails regarding this run - if you are new and wanting to jump onboard for a playfield - we WILL make a few more for latecomers. It's soon too late, but you have about 2-3 weeks. You just have to stand up and make your 2018 promise with the rest of the guys who already did recently. Use the "CONFIRM" link at our web site on the Preorder Page to send in your information (and quantity desired). Just like the last 3 years of guys did.
http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html
That's the latest for Joust here.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

awesome news!

now go make me a Barracora pf

#12 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I am considering joining this club as it looks like a real fun game to play.
Is this a good deal for this game?
ebay.com link ยป Joust Pinball Machine By Bally Coin Op 1969 Rare Zipper Flippers

No, but the baywarch in the back looks immaculate!!!

1 week later
#18 3 months ago

congrats!

That one come via IN?

2 weeks later
#24 3 months ago

anyone have insider info on how many commitments CPR has gotten?

Would be nice to know how close this is to becoming a reality. Guessing a few of us may even be willing to commit for a second one just to get this all done.

#27 3 months ago
Quoted from j_m_:

the last time that I spoke with kevin, they were over 50 commitments (re-commitments) and I was assured that the project would get done
as far as what I know and am allowed to publicly reveal, things are progressing very well

that is AWESOME!!!

Really appreciate the news and hard work to help so many bring games back to better than new condition!

1 month later
#33 64 days ago

Really looking forward to this!

2 weeks later
#37 45 days ago
Quoted from jake35:

Question is, which is better? Mirco is shipping now, historically is there much if any difference?

There is a difference and in this case I am going to support the company that has been working on this for almost five years, hand drew all the art stateside, and took a calculated approach to que the numer of commitments in advance.

I cannot in good conscious support the company that appears to have strong armed their way into a repeat of the license to allow this and then is purposefully running a pf that was already accounted for by CPR.

IMHO! There are to many other games that need new pfs and Mirco actively choosing to do joust when CPR has been working on it for years is a low move, not good for the pinball community, and just not needed given the limited demand for this title to begin with. Same as with TAF, the market and work was established via CPr and Mirco comes in to try and take sales when he could be doing the right thing and just avoiding compycat titles.

3 weeks later
#42 17 days ago

any updates on when we can expect CPR pf?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 1,099.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields
$ 22.00
Various Other Swag
Third Coast Pinball
$ 7.00
Electronics
APB Enterprises
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 229.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Tilttopper
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 128.00
Playfield - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 14.95
$ 7,499.00
Pinball Machine
Operation Pinball
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider whysnow.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside