By j_m_

1 week ago

Stats

• 16 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 days ago by j_m_
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

Find

Search this topic for posts matching certain words or written by a specific Pinsider. Or both!

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

s-l1600 (resized).jpg

#1 7 days ago

being a small, but tight knit club, I thought that it would be nice to have a centralized thread where joust owners (current and potential) could discuss all items joust related

#2 7 days ago

to start things off:
as many of you know, jim smith and I were responsible for reproducing the joust playfield plastics approximately 3 years ago. the run was understandably small (the production numbers for joust itself were limited to begin with) and the fact I didn't want to get stuck with any product that I couldn't sell since I funded the project from my own coffers.

CPR was kind enough to come through on the manufacturing end when the local print shop could not deliver the level of (silk screened) quality that we've all come to expect, however it was obvious that I probably could have produced another 5-10 sets given the pm's that I received after selling through the 60 licensed sets that I did produce.

since I still possess the means of bending the aprons (the heat bending unit and my home-made jig), is there any demand to consider producing any more playfield plastics?

#3 7 days ago

I will take a set!

#4 6 days ago

I'm in for two sets.

#5 6 days ago

I’m in for a set. What’s the price?

#6 6 days ago

I'll come play

#7 6 days ago

I'll definitely buy two plastic sets to match the two playfields I've ordered. I could be convinced to buy more if it means making the run happen! I just found my joust in very good player's condition a couple months ago and it's definitely my kids' favorite pin in the collection. I'm pretty sure they'll be disappointed when it goes down for a restore.

#8 6 days ago

Hello Joust folks,

Just letting you all know that Joust plastics will be no problem - in any quantity you need. Whether it be 1 extra, or 100 extra needing to be made. We're going to be taking care of the "re-run" when the Joust reproduction playfields are shipping. I won't steal our coming thunder right now, but I will say that CPR will be changing reproduction in the hobby forever - starting first with plastics & backglasses, and soon after playfields. This summer. We've been building 15 years to this moment. On-demand reproductions (runs or 're-runs' of 1) will be CPR's new thing. Order. Made. Shipped. With turnarounds that will make your head spin. We'll explain everything in detail when the time comes.

As for Joust playfields, after 3 years of CPR collecting the preorders of "everybody Joust" who wanted a new Joust playfield - just a reminder to those Jousters who didn't get the recent emails regarding this run - if you are new and wanting to jump onboard for a playfield - we WILL make a few more for latecomers. It's soon too late, but you have about 2-3 weeks. You just have to stand up and make your 2018 promise with the rest of the guys who already did recently. Use the "CONFIRM" link at our web site on the Preorder Page to send in your information (and quantity desired). Just like the last 3 years of guys did.

http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html

That's the latest for Joust here.

KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

#9 6 days ago
Quoted from KevinCPR:

Hello Joust folks,
Just letting you all know that Joust plastics will be no problem - in any quantity you need. Whether it be 1 extra, or 100 extra needing to be made. We're going to be taking care of the "re-run" when the Joust reproduction playfields are shipping. I won't steal our coming thunder right now, but I will say that CPR will be changing reproduction in the hobby forever - starting first with plastics & backglasses, and soon after playfields. This summer. We've been building 15 years to this moment. On-demand reproductions (runs or 're-runs' of 1) will be CPR's new thing. Order. Made. Shipped. With turnarounds that will make your head spin. We'll explain everything in detail when the time comes.
As for Joust playfields, after 3 years of CPR collecting the preorders of "everybody Joust" who wanted a new Joust playfield - just a reminder to those Jousters who didn't get the recent emails regarding this run - if you are new and wanting to jump onboard for a playfield - we WILL make a few more for latecomers. It's soon too late, but you have about 2-3 weeks. You just have to stand up and make your 2018 promise with the rest of the guys who already did recently. Use the "CONFIRM" link at our web site on the Preorder Page to send in your information (and quantity desired). Just like the last 3 years of guys did.
http://www.classicplayfields.com/order.html
That's the latest for Joust here.
KEVIN
Classic Playfield Reproductions
http://www.classicplayfields.com

awesome news!

now go make me a Barracora pf

#10 5 days ago

This is great, I’m ready for a play field and a play ic set!

#11 5 days ago

I am considering joining this club as it looks like a real fun game to play.

Is this a good deal for this game?

ebay.com link » Joust Pinball Machine By Bally Coin Op 1969 Rare Zipper Flippers

s-l1600 (resized).jpg

#12 5 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

ebay.com link » Joust Pinball Machine By Bally Coin Op 1969 Rare Zipper Flippers

No, but the baywarch in the back looks immaculate!!!

#13 5 days ago

A friend on mine owns a Joust. He lives in a small town about 2 hrs north of Toronto. Paid 400.00 a few years ago from some dude that needed quick cash. Talk about a steal.

#14 5 days ago
Quoted from o-din:

When you are interested in a Joust and the OP forgot there were more than one pinball machines with that title.

#15 5 days ago
Quoted from alexanr1:

When you are interested in a Joust and the OP forgot there were more than one pinball machines with that title.

someone didn't bother to see which joust that I linked above. I'm fully aware that bally made one a decade earlier

#16 5 days ago

playfield plastics update
once kevin gets the [on demand] orders up and running, the sets will be available for purchase on the classicplayfields.com website. CPR will print and laser cut them and then they will be shipped to me to finalize (heat bend the aprons), package up and shipped to the customer(s)

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 22.00
$ 10.95
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Apparel - Unisex
Pinball Wheezer
$ 169.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 5,699.00
Pinball Machine
Flip N Out Pinball
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 18.99
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ModFather Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 20.00
Lighting - Other
Professor Pinball
$ 150.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 149.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Sign up for a Pinside account, or log in if you already have an account.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside