6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

B852D0A8-EB25-44DF-A7F9-263FF8D82014 (resized).jpeg
#1 6 years ago

Wow, I just picked up a 1983 Joust head to head pinball. I was amazed by it a few weeks ago at the Houston Expo - https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/2017-houston-arcade-expo

The owner Tim was great and a wealth of knowledge. He showed us the ins and outs of this amazing machine, which just set the hook! Of course he did not want to sell, which I did not blame him.

I now had a mission and it was a very difficult mission. None have been for sale for a very long time, so determining value was a challenge.
With this quest, I met some more great people and this hobby continues to be fun!

I wonder how many are left out of the 402.

What is this pin worth, anybody know?

#2 6 years ago

Not sure how true it is but I heard 5 to 10 percent of a games total production remains 30 plus years later.

Value hard to say. $4500 to $6500

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

Not sure how true it is but I heard 5 to 10 percent of a games total production remains 30 plus years later.
Value hard to say. $4500 to $6500

I think you are shooting low. 6000 is typical, if you can find one for sale.

#4 6 years ago

40 listed in personal pinside collections. 7 listed for public play.

i am guessng you can double that number and probably around 100 at the high end are still around today.

#5 6 years ago

It is a fun pin for sure, Not a lot of infor on them that is for sure.
I found there links the other day.

https://groups.google.com/forum/m/#!topic/rec.games.pinball/CixPZ0s1BM8

#6 6 years ago

what's funny, is maybe 9 years ago. You couldn't give the game away for $400. As a 1 player, it's completely terrible. As a 2 player it's fun as all shit. Once people started playing the one at PAPA, the demand started to increase.

2 years later
#7 3 years ago
7 months later
#8 2 years ago

On the hunt for 4 of these drop targets!! Wondering if anyone on here might have some they’d part with?!

Thanks

db

B852D0A8-EB25-44DF-A7F9-263FF8D82014 (resized).jpegB852D0A8-EB25-44DF-A7F9-263FF8D82014 (resized).jpeg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 11.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Tools
Pincoder Store

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Sellersville, PA
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 25.00
Various Other Swag
JK Pinball

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joust-83-club and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.