(Topic ID: 241055)

Jones Plugs - NOS Value?

By PPS

4 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PPS-JONESPLUGSM (resized).jpg
    JonesPlugParts (resized).jpg

#1 4 years ago

We have a bag of NOS Jones Plugs - various sizes and both male and female pieces - do they have any value?

Thx

JonesPlugParts (resized).jpgJonesPlugParts (resized).jpg
    #2 4 years ago

Those look to be bally Jones plugs and they are garbage even new. Wouldn’t say they are worth much anybody looking to replace their Jones plugs would be better off using old Williams or bally parts.

#3 4 years ago

Being Bally design I would suspect these have more value in NOS form than a typical jones plug. The female plugs often crack and break off on this design so having an NOS option available would be very nice if you want to restore to original.

#4 4 years ago

$2.00 each piece except the 4 and 6 pin parts. Those are worth a buck apiece. Then there's shipping & handling....

#5 4 years ago

Here is the full lot of what I have in the bag ...

PPS-JONESPLUGSM (resized).jpgPPS-JONESPLUGSM (resized).jpg
    #6 4 years ago

If these area NLA anywhere else I'd say they're worth whatever you're asking. Surely some purists want to replace their busted connectors with original parts.

#7 4 years ago

Some EM collectors would be willing to pay around $100 + shipping for all the parts in one bag.
    The rest have a tendency to refurbish what they already own.
    Individual sales for these parts is generally a waste of time.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jones-plugs-nos-value and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.