Topic Stats

• 13 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by pinlawyer
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

untitled (resized).png

#1 2 years ago

I have a Jolly Park, a Spanish-made pinball of 1996

It is in very good condition, just 10,000 games played and only two years of use, then it was stored in a garage

I have cleaned and changed all the rubbers and broken parts, is tested and now is working properly

A buyer from the United States has made me an offer and I would know the price for this model there, I know its value in Spain but not there

Thanks

untitled (resized).png

#2 2 years ago

I had one that one was in very nice shape that I had no problem selling for $4500 with a line of people waiting for the first buyer to pass.

#3 2 years ago

I had one that I sold semi-nonworking for about $3,500. Everything was there it just had some issues and wouldn't run properly.

#4 2 years ago

The value in the us is moot if you are still in spain. The buyer from the us still has to pay to import it and go through all the headaches that come with that. If he was paying us prices for it then why bother doing all that in the first place?

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

The value in the us is moot if you are still in spain. The buyer from the us still has to pay to import it and go through all the headaches that come with that. If he was paying us prices for it then why bother doing all that in the first place?

To save money. When I was looking for this title, several came up in Spain that I could have re-imported, and it would have been cheaper than the price I quoted above by about $1k(even after the shipping/fees).

#6 2 years ago

Thank you very much for the answers

I rejected the buyer's offer because it was very low, I try to put it on sale in Pinside

I don't know what is the best way to export to U.S. but I think there are delivery companies that that perform these services

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from eGladiator:

Thank you very much for the answers
I rejected the buyer's offer because it was very low, I try to put it on sale in Pinside
I don't know what is the best way to export to U.S. but I think there are delivery companies that that perform these services

Pity. Honestly I would be interested, but for the shipping part.

As a buyer I have to figure out a way to pay you. Arrange someone to get it out of there and onto a ship. Get the paperwork done to get it through customers here. Arrange it to be shipped from the dock.

This is all supposing you are an honest and stand up guy. That the machine is in the condition you described. That nothing happens to it in transit from your place to the docks there. From the Docks there via ship to the docks here. Gets through customs without incident. Gets loaded onto a semi here and to my door. All this without anything getting wrecked, stolen, or you pulling any funny business.

That is a lot of headache and grief for a machine that if in decent shape and working is worth 4k here. All that shipping will not be cheap. Then you have to figure out what the risk/grief is worth. So I just cannot see anyone willing to pay tons of money despite it being relatively rare in the us.

#8 2 years ago

Such a cool game. Played it a few times, would totally buy if not for the shipping as well.

#9 2 years ago

I have air shipped like 5 from there not an issue at all

#10 2 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Pity. Honestly I would be interested, but for the shipping part.
As a buyer I have to figure out a way to pay you. Arrange someone to get it out of there and onto a ship. Get the paperwork done to get it through customers here. Arrange it to be shipped from the dock.
This is all supposing you are an honest and stand up guy. That the machine is in the condition you described. That nothing happens to it in transit from your place to the docks there. From the Docks there via ship to the docks here. Gets through customs without incident. Gets loaded onto a semi here and to my door. All this without anything getting wrecked, stolen, or you pulling any funny business.
That is a lot of headache and grief for a machine that if in decent shape and working is worth 4k here. All that shipping will not be cheap. Then you have to figure out what the risk/grief is worth. So I just cannot see anyone willing to pay tons of money despite it being relatively rare in the us.

I've never sent anything of this size to U.S. but some people say it can be done
I'm new in PINSIDE but I have good sales profiles on sites like eBay, Wallapop ... and other Spanish pages

I can make detailed photos, videos or what the buyer required. If the buyer has friends in Spain I have no objection to come and see it and try it, I would prefer the buyer knows how the pinball is, since it only has two years of real use and it would be easier to sell

#11 2 years ago

great title, fun game.

good luck with your sale.

#12 2 years ago
Quoted from mikepin:

I have air shipped like 5 from there not an issue at all

Can you tell me how did you send them? Which company did you use?
I have a new offer to send it to U.S. and pershaps I need it

Sorry if my English is not very good

#13 2 years ago

I bought and imported mine. Total shipping via British Airways Freight was, IIRC, $900.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
$ 129.00
Lighting - Led
LED OCD
$ 0.35
$ 69.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 109.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 49.95
Playfield - Plastics
MicksPinball
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 17.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
BK Pinball
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 18.99
$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com
$ 999.00
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 24.99
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts
$ 2,000.00
Pinball Machine
Great American Pinball
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside