• 1 Pinsider participating
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20170922_234659 (resized).jpg
#1 6 years ago

Has anyone with a Spinball Jolly Park made a list of the correct fuses on the power board? I am doing some fixes on mine (lamp matrix totally out), but the fuse values for the power board do not seem to be printed anywhere on the board, nor the manual/schematics.

I checked the manuals for Mach 2 and Verne's World too, and the schematics are nearly identical, but no fuse chart either. Interestingly, my power board matches the one in the Mach 2 manual (Fuses F1-F10), NOT the one in the Jolly Park manual! (F1-F8).

Anyone with a Jolly Park made a fuse list? Or, can you tell me what fuses you have on your power board? The end caps on F1 & F2 look slightly melted, so I want to get this thing correctly fused.

Mine are as follows:
F1 - 15A
F2 - 15A
F3 - 3A
F4 - No fuseholder installed
F5 - 6A
F6 - 2.5A
F7 - T4-AL (4A slow blow)
F8 - 4A
F9 - T4-AL (4A slow blow)
F10- T4-AL (4A slow blow)

Thanks!

Matt
Muskegon, PS - Yes, V1 is missing at the moment. It produced a lot of smoke and became crispy when an accidental short blew F10.

20170922_234659 (resized).jpg20170922_234659 (resized).jpg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jolly-park-fuse-chart and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.