Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 33 posts
  • 15 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by bob_e
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

xmas (resized).jpg
    1A pin (resized).jpg
    02eea7cc7abed8f1bb0011d50bbbf36378ffd49c (resized).jpg
    Womanese-explained (resized).png
    broke (resized).jpg
    960 (resized).jpg
    pasted_image (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 6 years ago

Some clarifications provided below for some of you brain dead pinball fanatics:

When you finally notice you wife is not speaking to you and not making eye contact,
    ...and you say: Honey, is there something wrong? You seem quiet since I brought home those 3 old beat up pinball machines.
    ...and she says: No
    ...then you say: Are you sure? I'm gonna get them fixed over the winter. Really, what's wrong?
    ...and she says: Nothing

When you say: Honey, since we barely use the living room, is it ok to clear out the living room so I can set up my other pinball machines that are in storage?
    ...and she says: Go Ahead

When you say: Honey, I'm planning to throw a big 2-day pinball party to play pinball and watch football bowl games from Dec 31st to Jan 1st. If I make you a list, will you go to the grocery store and to Walmart to get the food & drinks and other stuff for the party?
    ...and she says: Whatever

When you say: Honey, I know you can't stand Ritchie, because you think he's a prick and an as$hole, but I said he can stay at our place for a week while his sister and her kids are staying at his place while visiting.
    ...and she says: That's okay.

When you say: Honey, you'll never guess what happened today. I was trying to get my Hobbit pinball machine down the steps by myself, and I slipped, and took out the bannister and put a hole in the china cabinet you got from your Grandma.
    ...and she says: Wow!

Womanese-explained (resized).pngWomanese-explained (resized).png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinball-is-great.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jokes-for-pinheads-and-pinside?tu=pinball-is-great and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.