5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by LTG
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mantz88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 5 years ago

Ok so here goes. I bought this Jokerz at an auction. Got it home and played probably 9-10 games (non consecutively) Everything was working. I was opening the coin door to add credits because I hadn't set it on free play yet. The last time I shut the coin door sparks shot from one of the coin return slots. I hit the power switch as fast as I could but the damage has obviously been done. Now the center ramp will not move and the TR eject does not eject the ball.

Inside the coin door I found the ground strap for the coin door was not connected to anything just kind of laying there. One power lead to one of the coin chute's was unplugged and finally the both leads that go to the door interlock switch were also unplugged.

This is my first sys11 and I did my best to try and find something out through the manual but I'm kind of at a loss. I cant find any burnt ends on any plugs, no blown fuses. The switches are working for both of them because they still trigger when hit, but it just seems the solenoid's for each are no longer working.

Any help of were to start troubleshooting is appreciated.

#3 5 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Did you pull everyone in the game and check with a meter ?
LTG : )

No I did not, just did a visual inspection. Sounds like a solid place to start .

#4 5 years ago

Checked all the fuses with a meter. All passed but 1. I had to order them in. With the holiday its going to be days before I see if it works.

#5 5 years ago

The fuse was it....everything works. I'm a dummy for not testing them before posting :/

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider mantz88.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jokerz-ramp-and-tr-eject-not-working?tu=mantz88 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.