Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jokerz2 (resized).JPEG
jokerz3 (resized).JPEG
jokerz1 (resized).JPEG
E7F0988C-C9C2-4B15-9027-8AEBDFE208F6 (resized).jpeg
25D79DEB-560F-40B5-BC3E-1334984818B7 (resized).jpeg
#1 2 years ago

I need a picture from the inside of the backbox of the lock and where it connects to the rod that locks the back glass in. I just picked up the game ant the lock is missing. Also if any one can take a pic of the boards particularly where the display/speaker panel plug into? Mine are unplugged and I don't have a manual yet. Thanks in advance for any help, It is greatly appreciated.

#2 2 years ago

From Pinbot

25D79DEB-560F-40B5-BC3E-1334984818B7 (resized).jpeg25D79DEB-560F-40B5-BC3E-1334984818B7 (resized).jpegE7F0988C-C9C2-4B15-9027-8AEBDFE208F6 (resized).jpegE7F0988C-C9C2-4B15-9027-8AEBDFE208F6 (resized).jpeg
#3 2 years ago
Quoted from sventinker:

I need a picture from the inside of the backbox of the lock and where it connects to the rod that locks the back glass in. I just picked up the game ant the lock is missing. Also if any one can take a pic of the boards particularly where the display/speaker panel plug into? Mine are unplugged and I don't have a manual yet. Thanks in advance for any help, It is greatly appreciated.

Which style does jokerz have? The newer WPC one where the lock plate is inside the top of the backbox or is it on the side?

#4 2 years ago

On my Jokerz, the lock is on the right side.

jokerz1 (resized).JPEGjokerz1 (resized).JPEGjokerz2 (resized).JPEGjokerz2 (resized).JPEGjokerz3 (resized).JPEGjokerz3 (resized).JPEG
#5 2 years ago
Quoted from Bman:

On my Jokerz, the lock is on the right side.[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Thank You I still cant make out how that rod is connecting. the picture is a little blurry. I don't have my lock at all. Any chance you can share where the speakers connect mine is unplugged?

Thanks again for responding

#6 2 years ago

I posted a pic showing where my speaker wires connect in a System 11A.

#7 2 years ago
Quoted from Billc479:

I posted a pic showing where my speaker wires connect in a System 11A.

Thanks It turns out when I plug in the front speakers the game makes the worst sounds imaginable so I will survive on the bottom speaker for now

#8 2 years ago

Do you really need the backglass to lock? Unless you are going to route the game, there is no need to have the extra security. I hate this setup on the system 11 games because if you lose the key, they are a pain to drill.

I do understand the pinball ocd that we all get wanting games to be complete and functional.

#9 2 years ago
Quoted from donjagra:

Do you really need the backglass to lock? Unless you are going to route the game, there is no need to have the extra security. I hate this setup on the system 11 games because if you lose the key, they are a pain to drill.
I do understand the pinball ocd that we all get wanting games to be complete and functional.

Yes allow me to explain, when moving the game I did so with the head down but in a horizontal position. That allowed the backglass and speaker panel to shift that when tilting the head back up they fell out and caused damage to the pins on the board when the ribbon was yanked out. (lesson learned) I also have this game at my work for my employees to play on breaks. Though on free play I don't want there to be an easy way for a curious mind to explore and potentially do more harm.

And as far as drilling locks. I have a pick set and wafer locks are the easiest to pick. I rekey so all my games are keyed alike. So OCD, yes for sure!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jokerz-or-other-system-11-back-box-lock-photo-needed- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.