Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Aflacjack
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 4 years ago

I have a jokerz and have a couple issues I need help with. The lower half of the back box lights don’t work. Tonight I was installing led’s and spotlights. Hooked up the trough lighting to the left slingshot gi bulb. All good. Hooked up the left spotlight to a left slingshot bulb. Flicker and lost the whole left side. I have checked all the fuses in the game and they all beep as good. I am sure this has happened before, and am looking for ideas. Thanks in advance.

#2 4 years ago

Probably either the GI connectors on the interconnect board in the bottom of the backbox or the connectors on the GI relay mounted behind the swing out light panel in the backbox. The GI power from the transformer goes to the GI input on the right top side of the interconnect board, then through fuses and then out connectors below the fuses to the cabinet and backbox. Do any connectors looked burned? If so replace. If not, try reseating the connectors and see if you can get them to turn on. They're probably tarnished and will need replacing anyways. Do the same with the connectors on the GI relays They get burned too and need replaced, but try reseating and see if the lights come back on. IIRC, there's another GI connector on the interconnect board farther left somewhere. The connectors are labeled, so look for whatever ones are marked GI.

#3 4 years ago

Thanks! Will try that

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Little River, SC
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jokerz-gi-and-back-box-help?hl=aflacjack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.