3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by jeffc
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

91414AC7-579D-4862-AB4A-24AC232B069D (resized).jpeg
    F08118CE-DB1F-4B1D-AF5B-4BE6C3BC15DC (resized).jpeg
    #1 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me what the max height is of the Jokerz table with the head folded down? I just purchased a Jokerz table on Facebook As my first pin and it’s a 5 hour drive. I’m worried about fitting it in my 2017 escape even though everything tells me a system 11 table will fit. The current owner doesn’t know how to fold down the head to check for me. Thanks for any advice!!!

#2 3 years ago

30 inches with no legs is standard for Williams system 11 and WPC cabinets

The escape has more than enough height for it

#3 3 years ago

Thanks so much makes me feel better about making the drive and finding out I made an OOPS! Cant wait to get it home.
    Thanks again

#4 3 years ago

My cabinet is 22" tall and the head is 8" thick, so yeah, should stack up to about 30 inches.

#5 3 years ago

An Edge for comparison which I believe due to its sloped roof has less room

F08118CE-DB1F-4B1D-AF5B-4BE6C3BC15DC (resized).jpegF08118CE-DB1F-4B1D-AF5B-4BE6C3BC15DC (resized).jpeg

#6 3 years ago

You guys are awesome, thanks for all the quick replies! I cut a 1x2 at 32 and 32 hits the headliner. 31-1/2 would just make it and 30 with no problems.
    Appreciate it again.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from Electronmagic:

My cabinet is 22" tall and the head is 8" thick, so yeah, should stack up to about 30 inches.

I’m picking it up in Lake Villa Ill. Is that in your neck of woods Electronmajic? I’m in the St. Louis area.

#8 3 years ago

That's about an hour north of me.

#9 3 years ago

Here’s another system 11, Grand Lizard for reference:

91414AC7-579D-4862-AB4A-24AC232B069D (resized).jpeg91414AC7-579D-4862-AB4A-24AC232B069D (resized).jpeg

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jokerz-folded-down-height- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.