(Topic ID: 84662)

jokerz decals?

By ad356

10 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

are there decals to replace worn or faded artwork on the playing field of my Williams jokerz. does anyone else here have a jokerz? how does the table rate, it seems like allot of fun. does anyone know where i might get some NOS items for this machine? macro specialties does not have any decals for it. also i know someone that's artistic and he might be able to repaint some of the missing details, where would i find good, high quality pictures of the playing field that he might be able to use to re-create the worn off details? any information would helpful, thanks.

i know this probably isnt one the highest ranked tables of all time, but its still great fun. i thought $900 for a completely functional ready to play pinball machine was a pretty good deal. i might be buying a second pinball machine at some point, but i would probably keep the jokerz as well.

#2 10 years ago

I don't think they're available - I could use some myself.

#3 10 years ago

Post some pics of the playfield

#4 10 years ago

anyone need a NOS translite let me know I have 1 left

#5 10 years ago

I love my Jokerz. It's a lot of fun.
I can take some detail shots of my PF if you'd like. It's not pristine, but it's all there. Tell me the spots you need.

#6 10 years ago
Quoted from tim_sanderson:

Tell me the spots you need.

I dont need them. Was asking the OP to see the spots he needs

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from kayakkingoz:

I dont need them. Was asking the OP to see the spots he needs

So was I.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jokerz-decals and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.