20240105_223636 (resized).jpg
Jokerz Plastic (resized).jpg
Jokerzplastic.pdf (PDF preview)
Jokerz formaat.jpg
IMG_8946 (resized).jpeg
IMG_1338 (resized).jpg
jokerz1 (resized).jpg
jokerz8 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaymerkramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#189 3 years ago

Can anyone tell me what the max height is of the table with the head folded down? I just purchased a Jokerz table on Facebook As my first pin and it’s a 5 hour drive. I’m worried about fitting it in my 2017 escape even though everything tells me a system 11 table will fit. The current owner doesn’t know how to fold down the head to check for me. Thanks for any advice!!!

Added over 4 years ago:

Disregard all answered in another post!

#190 3 years ago

New to the Jokerz club and loving the table so far. I will be removing the top play field to replace a broken gate wire between the BET area and draw poker area. I figured while I am up there I would replace all the rubbers and upgrade the GI lighting to LED. What kind of LED bulbs did everyone use in the upper play field area? Just looking for some opinions.

#192 3 years ago

Question for those of you that went with LEDS during your upper playfield repairs. Did you guys replace the 4 flashers behind the playfield with LED’s or leave them incandescent? If you did LED’s what did you use? I was thinking 5SMD flashers but I’m worried it will be to much or am I better leaving those 4 alone?

2 months later
#201 3 years ago

Anyone needing Jokerz ramps hop on to Jodi's Ramp-O-Matic thread and get on the list! I'm hoping these ramps get made would be nice to have the option to replace mine.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/ramp-o-matic-ramp-thread/page/5#post-5929885

1 month later
#213 3 years ago

Has any one replaced the flashers under the ramp with LED’s? I tried and they started to give off puffs of white smoke. I metered at the sockets and it about 40volts when active. Also curious if the flashers behind the upper playfield are the same, I can’t get to them to meter.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jaymerkramer.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jokerz-club-quite-now-we-are-playing?tu=jaymerkramer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.