Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by BorgDog
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 5 years ago

I replaced the red jack and a red queen on the standup targets. Game was working perfectly prior. Now the switches behind the targets and all other switches on that same wire - green white - are not registering. I double checked to make sure when I reinstalled the drop target cage I connected all wires properly - took pictures of each switch prior to removing the cage. I don't have a schematic so am out a loss on where to start.

Thanks

#2 5 years ago

My quick guess is check the fuses. There are 2 (maybe more) under the playing field. Use a DMM to check continuity. Don't rely on a visual check. Also, check the connectors in the back box. You may have pulled one loose.

#3 5 years ago

It will behave that way if one of the switches is stuck closed, ie making contact. check all your switch gaps.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joker-poker-switch-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.