Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PCW3 (resized).jpg
PWC2 (resized).jpg
PWC1 (resized).jpg
PWC (resized).jpg
#1 2 years ago

Replacing a power cord to my SS Joker Poker and my question is: does it matter which ends get soldered onto the EMI filter lugs? Obviously green to the center but not sure about the other two? The wires in the cord are not colored besides the green one. Rather be safe then sorry.

PWC (resized).jpgPWC (resized).jpgPWC1 (resized).jpgPWC1 (resized).jpgPWC2 (resized).jpgPWC2 (resized).jpg
#3 2 years ago

Unfortunately my cord is not ribbed. And even if I did have a ribbed cord, which end goes to what lug on the EMI filter? The cut cord on the filter now is not ribbed either. In Vids guide he talks about ribbed cords but not what lug to solder them to and there is no markings on the filter box.
Thanks for your time and help.

PCW3 (resized).jpgPCW3 (resized).jpg

#4 2 years ago

I received the correct way to do this from the "Home for the Gottlieb SYS1-SYS80B guys, Yep it's a club " thread.
Marked as "resolved".

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 7.50
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joker-poker-ss-power-cord-emi-filter-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.