(Topic ID: 294712)

Joker Poker SS Behavior/Rules Question

By robx46

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I'm working on a Joker Poker & according to the rule card & the rom emulation in visual pinball... each group of drop targets should reset once all knocked down, with 10 + two jacks counting as 1 group. Now on the game I'm working on, the set of Kings only resets once the 10 & two Jacks are knocked down, or after end of ball.
So I replaced the original board with a new ni-wumpf board that I had laying around, & it exhibited the exact same behavior. Can anyone that owns this game help me clarify what should be happening here?
Thanks in advance!

#2 2 years ago

You're correct in assuming that the Kings should reset independently of the 10-J bank. Does the King reset coil also reset the other banks if you're in test mode? The A3-J5 connector should have a wire for this coil in the first position. Could there be a short between the two banks or in one of the switches? Connectors should definitely be your first step of investigation. Those things are a pain!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 7.50
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joker-poker-ss-behavior-rules-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.