JP4 (resized).jpg
JP6 (resized).jpg
JP5 (resized).jpg
JP2 (resized).jpg
JP (resized).jpg
20210824_212620 (resized).jpg
20210824_212611 (resized).jpg
20210824_213246 (resized).jpg
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 2 years ago

I would either do individual sockets, or switch over to yoppsicles.

#52 2 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

I would either do individual sockets, or switch over to yoppsicles.

I agree. Use individual sockets if you have other bulbs and want to match the rest of the game. It's easy enough, and might be preferred by some.

#53 2 years ago
Quoted from dpkzone:

anyone know where I can buy a new, 5 bulb, bracket that sits under the Joker Poker playfield? Pic attached. I need the new assembly as all of the bulbs are loose. I don't see one that Steve Young offers. Thanks!
[quoted image]

I have not seen one for sale. I had a similar issue on a Domino. I got rid of the bracket and used individual sockets. All you have to do is run a common bus wire to all of them to replicate the bracket.

Alberto

#54 2 years ago

Good suggestions. I did individual sockets. Many thanks!

4 months later
#55 2 years ago

Thought I would update this thread since I just completed a playfield swap in it. After a bit of headache once plugged back in, all seems to play well for now. All new parts on the topside. I'm especially proud of the new rails I made. They're simple, but it really adds to the game overall. Plays really great! A drop target lovers dream!
9661d849ce91dbd31a9c405084620d4ad5ee6ba2 (resized).jpg9661d849ce91dbd31a9c405084620d4ad5ee6ba2 (resized).jpg

#56 2 years ago

Looks very nice...

#57 2 years ago

Nice job! Is the metal guide above the kings new? If so, where did you find one? Or did you make one yourself? Have a friend looking for a replacement.

#58 2 years ago
Quoted from MRudowsky:

Nice job! Is the metal guide above the kings new? If so, where did you find one? Or did you make one yourself? Have a friend looking for a replacement.

No, I reused the original one.

#59 2 years ago

Great looking pin. I'm in the middle of doing a playfield swap on my JP. Just out out curiosity, why the black rubber when all the rest are white? And is that a wire form "added" to the playfield above the kings?

#60 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

Great looking pin. I'm in the middle of doing a playfield swap on my JP. Just out out curiosity, why the black rubber when all the rest are white? And is that a wire form "added" to the playfield above the kings?

Funny you noticed that...I didn't have a white rubber of that size but had the black. it's grown on me.

Does it look totally out of place? The lane is black over there at least.

#61 2 years ago

I think I might have a new one for you if want it. I will check my stash tomorrow.

#62 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

I think I might have a new one for you if want it. I will check my stash tomorrow.

Thanks for offering! But don't worry about it

Next time I put in an order from Titan, I'll order some. Much appreciated!

#63 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

I've been trying to look for one of these, but might have a few questions before actually replacing it. One of the screws holding the guide into the wooden siderail created a pretty sizable hole that needs to be filled. Does anyone have recommendations on small screws / rivets to use? Difficult to find screws with heads small enough to give the proper clearance against the ball.

#64 2 years ago
Quoted from caseywreed:

I've been trying to look for one of these, but might have a few questions before actually replacing it. One of the screws holding the guide into the wooden siderail created a pretty sizable hole that needs to be filled. Does anyone have recommendations on small screws / rivets to use? Difficult to find screws with heads small enough to give the proper clearance against the ball.

Possible to PM me a picture of what you are asking for...? Don't want to hijack the OP's thread about his JP. My posts above were about a certain rubber and a wire form added to the OP's JP.

#65 2 years ago
Quoted from gjm:

Possible to PM me a picture of what you are asking for...? Don't want to hijack the OP's thread about his JP. My posts above were about a certain rubber and a wire form added to the OP's JP.

No worries about hijacking or not. Happy to help in whichever way I/we can!

Quoted from caseywreed:

I'm assuming you're asking about the small guiderail in that lane on the right side. Typically, wood glue and a toothpick to fill the hole. Then if you still have the original nail, I would predrill a small hole and nail it in.

#66 2 years ago

This guide rail yes?

20220206_184656 (resized).jpg20220206_184656 (resized).jpg
#67 2 years ago

I have this spare from a JP but he never got back to me so back in storage it goes.

Rail (resized).jpgRail (resized).jpg
#68 2 years ago
Quoted from caseywreed:

It’s actually a threaded nail that holds the guide to the side rail. The PBR part number is: GTB-FA701 - rail drive nail #4 x 3/4.

gjm I pm’d you about the JP guide in your pic.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 68 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joker-poker-project-thread/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.