6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 5 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Turtle
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 6 years ago

I need some inspiration what to check out on my Joker Poker. The Kings are not resetting. Both transistors are fine, the big on und the playfield and the on on the lamp board. What should I check next?
    Thanks

#2 6 years ago

Are you using the original driver and mpu? Check the coil and the diode as well.

#3 6 years ago

Are all 4 kings registering when they get knocked down?

#4 6 years ago

Check the connectors on the boards and reseat them and confirm contact is being made back to the board. Those drop targets reset every time at game startup so if it's not, then it's somewhere along that line.

#5 6 years ago

Check the fuses under the playing field.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joker-poker-kings-not-resetting and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.