View topic image gallery

jpwire.jpg
loose_wire_by_test.JPG
post.JPG
batttery_2.JPG
battery_1.JPG
pop_bumper_skirt.JPG
nail.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 11 years ago
Quoted from HeyNow:

#3 The battery seems to be directly attached to two wires. I was assuming I'd just have a battery holder and pull it out. How should I remove it? Not really sure if I should just use force and pull the wire off the battery or cut the wires as close to the battery as possible.
Once the battery is removed am I able to still turn on the pin?

#4 What is a good way to remove a post near the side rail? It is to close for my socket and a tight fit with my pliers that I don't wanna scratch the playfield. I'm sure there is a good pinball vet secret to this.

Remove the battery immediately and replace with an external battery holder. The game will work without a battery but won't hold High Score, Bookkeeping , etc.

Do you have Ignition wrenches? They're small wrenches. They may fit in there. If they don't and you have the cheap Chinese ones, you can bend the handle so the open end is 90 degrees to the handle.

Also get Clays system 1 guide here:
http://www.pinrepair.com/sys1/index.htm

#7 11 years ago

Those are Ground wires. Not sure why the previous owner disconnected them but Yes, they should be connected to the panel with a screw. I'd also throw on an external lock washer for good measure.,

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 7.50
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 4.00
Playfield - Decals
UpKick Pinball
Decals
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball
Decorations
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 89.00
Electronics
That Old Pinball
Electronics
$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pdman.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joker-poker-got-it-now-some-questions?tu=pdman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.