• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20140306_180438.jpg
20140306_180519.jpg
sexy-batgirl-20511-1292211213-4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheDarkKnight68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 9 years ago

Good day to all! Yup, that's the punchline- I am looking to buy a NOS, used, silk screened, touched up/cleared, populated or unpopulated playfield for a DE Batman. Or an overlay. I know these basically do not exist, but I can't get lucky if I don't ask. Not to be confused with my married sex life- I can't get lucky, even though I ask. But I digress... Anyway, not much hope for the one I have- it would take a very talented artist (shoot me contact info if you know one!) to restore this one... Anyway, anybody got any ideas? Thanks!

sexy-batgirl-20511-1292211213-4.jpgsexy-batgirl-20511-1292211213-4.jpg

1 month later
#11 9 years ago

Yeah, just bumpin' it to see if anyone's found or made an overlay. Definitely not gonna be made ever by CPR after talking to Stu- bummer, but at least he didn't candy coat it (lol, it was pretty much a "never" and he explained why), so I am fully aware that I must find other options. Anyone have any luck with an overlay yet?

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Schusler:

Did you see the post he did recently possibly looking for nice playfield to scan?

I did not! I'll check it out. I enquired not too long ago as to the realism of hoping for a PF repro... He was most excellent- I enjoyed our chat, but it was kinda a numbers deal in which logic eliminated the possibility... Yup, with the licensing stuff. I'd be ecstatic if some aspect of the equation had changed, rendering it possible. I'd probably pee myself...

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider TheDarkKnight68.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/joke-of-the-day-wtb-a-batman-de-playfield?tu=TheDarkKnight68 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.