Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by Phoenixbt
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

image_(resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 2 years ago
Quoted from ahdelarge:

I don't think my Slimer is registering properly either and have just lived with it for the moment. Can someone point us all in the direction of the fix?
John's videos are top class. Awesome!
Cheers!
Adam.

Contact Stern and tell them that slimer is barely working and you cant beat the modes in the game because of it. Tell them that youve played the new mech slimer on location and yours doesnt work. Have your games serial number ready. Worked for me. The new slimer changes the feel of the game! New slimer needed adjusted when i recieved him but it was simple fix.

Also ask for the wire strengthening accessory fix. Its easy to installed and way getter then the PBL fix

1 week later
#31 2 years ago

Nothing will fix the original to read as good as the new one trust me i tried. Just tell Stern to send you the new one. Thats what i did and its a quick easy swap. Your wasting your time on the old slimer.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 29.95
$ 5,599.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
$ 11.95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider phbooms.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside