(Topic ID: 145525)

John's Arcade All Access Stern Factory Tour!

By WaddleJrJr

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 114 posts
  • 71 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Neal_W
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

SPIDER_(resized).jpg
    steve.jpg
    Screen_Shot_2015-12-01_at_7.01.58_AM.png
    GB.jpg
    480033-i.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-12-01_12.20.26.png
    Stern-Mystery-Game.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#74 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

Someone has "heard" that the next game will have an LCD for years. I'm tired of even thinking about it. Some day Stern will stumble out of the DMD dark ages, but who knows when.

Aurich shouldn't you be a bit more discreet as an employee/contractor of Heighway Pinball? It's not a good look you running a commentary on every other pinball manufacturers processes.

Edit: you guys can down vote me if you want but I wasn't criticising Aurichs freedom to say what he wants, just giving him a heads up that people he might want to work with, or for one day, read this stuff and it can be harmful to those prospects if they take offence.

#91 8 years ago
    Quoted from Aurich:

This is me being more discreet.
    Point taken though.

No worries. Not wanting to censure your comments - I just know "people" are watching and reading these forums and never comment or post, but they do form strong opinions which can impact many things. The saying "What goes online, stays online" is a good one to live by and I wouldn't want you to do yourself an injustice when pinball keeps growing and the opportunities for you out there might right now be a fantasy but in future a dream come true. I guess if you're comfortable and Mr Heighway is comfortable then I wish you all the best.

#95 8 years ago

What was that weird bash-spinner thing in the test room? Looked like a piece of bait on a hook.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DMC.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johns-arcade-all-access-stern-factory-tour?tu=DMC and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.