Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 28 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by NPO
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 22 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

J89.jpg
J12.jpg
J10.jpg
J9.jpg
J8.jpg
J6.jpg
J7.jpg
J5.jpg
J4.jpg
J2.jpg
J3.jpg
J1.jpg
rscab2.jpg
ls2.jpg
pf4.jpg
PFUnder.jpg

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Selling my Johnny Mnemonic to make room for another game. The game looks and plays great, very fast. Was recently shopped and bulbs were replaced with cointaker Leds. The cab decals were replaced and the game has no errors. $2450 OBO

RSCab.jpgLSCab.jpgCabBack.jpg

#2 6 years ago

More picspF3.jpgPF2.jpgPF1.jpg

#3 6 years ago

I will need to get some more pics but here is what I have for nowrscab2.jpgls2.jpgPFUnder.jpgpf4.jpg

#4 6 years ago

Bump $2600 OBO More pics tomorrow now that the holiday madness is over!

#5 6 years ago

interested just can not travel...

#6 6 years ago

Pretty game!

#7 6 years ago

Wish I was closer!

#8 6 years ago
Quoted from whoknowsgoi:

interested just can not travel...

I have an awesome delivery guy!

Quoted from Gov:

Pretty game!

Thank-you sir!

Quoted from Carl_694:

Wish I was closer!

Lol come on I commute to York for work sometimes!

#9 6 years ago

AAAH. Seriously? If this was posted one week earlier, I would have snagged it. Just committed to another machine. The universe hates me.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Thank-you sir!

Lol come on I commute to York for work sometimes!

Lol. It was tongue-in-cheek since people are always saying that. Considered it a:

Bump.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from Carl_694:

Lol. It was tongue-in-cheek since people are always saying that. Considered it a:
Bump.

I figured thanks for the bump!

#12 6 years ago

PM sent...

#13 6 years ago

Here are the new pics I have been promising FOREVER.

J4.jpgJ3.jpgJ2.jpgJ1.jpg

#14 6 years ago

More Pics.J12.jpgJ89.jpgJ10.jpgJ9.jpgJ5.jpgJ6.jpgJ7.jpgJ8.jpg

#15 6 years ago

Morning Bump.

#16 6 years ago

This game looks amazing guys a great deal for someone

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from musketd:

This game looks amazing guys a great deal for someone

+1! Game looks amazing. This game is greatly undervalued IMO ... just bought one myself last week. Love it.

#18 6 years ago

Never thought i'd see the day when JM was worth that, but that is one super nice example, and you gotta pay up for that kind of condition..

i think you priced that one pretty much on the money...

Its in GREAT shape...GLWS

#19 6 years ago

Great game, but this one will need to come down a bit to sell. This is a $2000-$2300 max. GLWTS

#20 6 years ago
Quoted from thedarkknight77:

Great game, but this one will need to come down a bit to sell. This is a $2000-$2300 max. GLWTS

I dont know you may be right, but no fade, or close to none, and in exceptional shape..

for the guy that has to have one and doesnt want junk, here it is....

#21 6 years ago

I have seen Jms that are not as nice go for 2300; this game is priced just right

#22 6 years ago

Can you post some pics of the inside of the cabinet? Thanks.

#23 6 years ago

Is that a glare or does it have flipper button wear on the right side? Great looking game overall.

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from Gerry:

I dont know you may be right, but no fade, or close to none, and in exceptional shape..

for the guy that has to have one and doesnt want junk, here it is....

Agreed

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from rwalters21:

Is that a glare or does it have flipper button wear on the right side? Great looking game overall.

You are correct there is a bit of wear on the right side flipper button. I was thinking of maybe putting some black vinyl there but I don't have any.

For those crying about the price, not sure why you need to mention it in the first place, but it is OBO. In case you aren't familiar this means "or best offer". Generally when an item is posted OBO that is an indicator that the selling party is willing to negotiate. I know what I have into the game and yes I am willing to come down a bit.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/fsft-johnny-mnemonic here is one that was priced higher in case you missed it.

The Cabinet does look nice but I have seen people say no fade, that is because it is a decal that I just put on. This is not the original artwork on the cabinet. The original was faded and that is why I put the decals on, sorry for the confusion.

#26 6 years ago

Great game. Nice price.

Glwts.

#27 6 years ago

I hope you get what you want for this very nice JM, but if you priced this closer to the $2,000 mark, it would have sold.
JM is on my wishlist, but low in priority unless the price and condition was right.

#28 6 years ago

i wouldn't budge on your 2.6 ono, very fair price for the condition & work IMO, best of luck OP, free ride up

#29 6 years ago

$2.5K for a super nice JM is a great deal, IMO. Fade and wear can knock these to 2K or less... but this one is in awesome shape.

I'll say it again... but it's hard to believe that a low production, awesome playing game, like JM doesn't routine sell in the the mid-2's. I guess theme is a killer.

#30 6 years ago

If I didn't already have one I'd buy it for 2600. Beautiful machine.

#31 6 years ago

Good price for a nice looking pin, i'm sure someone will really enjoy this

#32 6 years ago

Bump new week new price.

#33 6 years ago

great game

#34 6 years ago

Evening bump. I've gotten a lot of great trade offers but sorry no trades!

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from Joshmx19:

Details or PM me

#36 6 years ago

I'm trying to find someone in our club to snag this as I love Johnny M and if a club member gets it I have hope to play it close.

#37 6 years ago

Someone hurry up and buy this so I can stop being tempted to spend money I really shouldn't!

#38 6 years ago

this one even comes complete with the original metal ball diverter for the left row exit of the matrix that seems to be missing on a lot of johnnys - nice

#39 6 years ago

Still here!

#40 6 years ago

Quoted from PinRob:

Details or PM me

Anything?

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from PinRob:

Anything?

Sorry PM sent!

#42 6 years ago

I can't believe this game is still waiting to sell. JM is a fantastic game.

#43 6 years ago
Quoted from 27dnast:

I can't believe this game is still waiting to sell.

Couldn't agree more. Its one of my favorite games and this one looks to be a nice example.

#44 6 years ago

Seen and played this game first hand it truly is a beautiful example of jm

#45 6 years ago

PM sent. Also, first post!

#46 6 years ago

Reply sent, welcome to Pinside!

Quoted from ectobar:PM sent. Also, first post!

#47 6 years ago

you never did get back to my PM.

#48 6 years ago

Tentatively sold!

#49 6 years ago

It I hadn't already committed, I would have snagged it immediately. Hopefully it goes to a good home!

#50 6 years ago

Sold to some nice guys from The Philly area. Nice to meet you, thanks for a smooth transaction! Enjoy the game!

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside