(Topic ID: 51116)

Johnny Mnemonic left ramp cover artwork...

By tamoore

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

jmramp.jpg
jm_transparancy.jpg
IMG_0113.jpg
JM_Left_Ramp_Cover.jpg
JM_Left_Ramp_Cover.png

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvilJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#7 10 years ago

Thank you for this. I have the plastic cover in place but no artwork and I have been looking for something like this for a while. I have a buddy that does great work making decals so now I can get this done. I will see if he will do some extras and maybe I can pass them along. No promises though. Gotta see what he is willing to do first.

#12 10 years ago

do you have measurements for the size? I havent had the time to get mine measured and thats all I need for my friend to print some of these.

#21 10 years ago

I will look at mine but I swore it has a nut and a screw holding it down.
I will take mine off this evening and try and get a good measure. I don't know if mine is original or not but it looks damn close. We should really beg CPR to try and do a replica of these.

#23 10 years ago

Checked mine, I do have a screw on the right hand side. In fact the spotlight is mounted to that screw instead of the nut like I see in most photos. Will post a photo later.

1 week later
#24 10 years ago

Ok finally got a photo uploaded. Would have been done sooner but its been a PIA. Its hard to see but there is a screw with a nut on the bottom holding down the cover on the right side, along with the spot light. I am guessing from other photos I have seen I need to relocate my spot light to the upper nut.

Does my cover look like a factory cover or a custom made one? If its factory I may see what I can do about a template for others to copy.

Also, my friend is working on the decal, but he has been real busy so not sure if he has made any progress just yet. Hoping he might as I may see him tomorrow.

// Error: Image 105058 not found //

#26 10 years ago
Quoted from toxicwes:

Well, the factory one is screen printed on the under side, so that would be a custom.

Ok, I was under the impression that they were all clear plastic with stickers since so many people were missing the art work. That and since the ramps are all decals.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 63.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Oakley, CA
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 29.00
€ 150.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals

$ 22.50
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
West Chester, PA
Machine - For Sale
New Castle, CO
$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider EvilJack.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/johnny-mnemonic-left-ramp-cover-artwork?tu=EvilJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.